MAC: Special Forces

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Back to the BLOA, thankee....

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:49 pm

"It's settled then. If everyone has what they need, we should be on our way. The night's not getting any younger."

With luck, Rags would be able to convince his 'friends' to play their part. And at worst, they should be able to get away with their lives.

Lord McBastard

Mooching, whoo.

Unread postby Lord McBastard » Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:45 am

"Yeah...uh...about that.." said Kelfen with a slight sense of deja vu "...can I catch a ride with somone? I kinda had my license suspended, driving under the influence. Though I wasn't impaired mind you, my blood content needs to be atleast 2.3 to be impaired and I only had about 15 Blitz Buns before. But anyway, I need to catch a lift until my appeal goes through".

Kelfen leaned back in his chair and smiled slightly. Things were shaping up nicely, he'd make ammens, come out with a great job to stick on his resume, and hopefully not get killed in the process. Good times ahead.

Jak Snide

This reminds me of a comedy act I saw recently...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:40 pm

"Sure, but I don't have a car myself. We can use your one, right?"

Dago was more of a fan of public transport, despite it's occasional inhospitable passengers. Still, he knew how to drive, having made sure he wouldn't be without access to some areas of the city. The underground in the Ryuugami district sported sorts that made your average tube thug look like a baby halfling.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Mooching, whoo.

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:27 pm

There were times, Julia reflected, when she wondered just how Rags managed to keep himself in one piece. She mentally reiterated her decision never to let him drive.

"Alright then," she said, getting up. "I'll drive, though." At least her insurance was up to date. Although, she decided, as she led the way down to the parking garage, she was probably going to lose her no-claims bonus.

Elementalist Daien

Re: Never! :D

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:26 am

Tyne shrugged lightly at Elenza's comment, and replied

"Well, you're the one who came up with the plan... You know me, I wasn't quite in the mindset to be doing any mission plans, since this is out of the work schedule, and, well, you know me. As for Jiru... You tell her what to blast. She blasts it. That's as far as she'll go." he said, chuckling slightly.

He looked outside a window, towards the snowy night that was still going on outside. It was so beautiful... For a second, he felt himself being pulled out of reality, and get rid of his worries... only to get pulled back to reality roughly.

"Uh... erm... Oh yeah! ... I guess we can go get Jiru as soon as you finish your drink, okay?" he said..

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Never! :D

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:48 pm

'I am capable of multitasking, you know. I can drink as I walk.'

Elenza stood, smiling, and put the cap back on the bottle.

'Let's go now.'

Elementalist Daien

Re: MAC: Special Forces

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:59 pm

Tyne shrugged and moved to the side of the doorway, looking at Elenza

"Ah well, do as you please. Ladies first... Not like I can open this damn thing, anyway."

He waited for her to do something about the door, and yawned once, trying to shake off his tiredness from the day's work..

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:28 pm

'Just move within a few feet of the door; it will open automatically, Tyne. Watch.'

Elenza walked up to the door, and, sure enough, it opened. She stepped through and waited for Tyne to follow her.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:22 pm

"Oh... So it's only from the outside. Right, right."

He shrugged and followed, wondering how many times he'll make himself look like a fool before the mission starts..

Jak Snide

Let's get movin'...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:50 pm

Dago sat in the back of the car, gazing out the window at the city around him, buildings rising endlessly into the sky, and street level conditions gradually going from bad to worse as they neared the Ryuugami district. Keflen was in the front, with Julia driving, being guided by the ex-ganger.

Which left him free to contemplate the events to come.

Nekogami

Back and rarin' to go.

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:55 pm

The city lights and sounds whizzed past them. People walked the sidewalks, shopped, and dined;they were mindless of the BLAO's efforts to keep people safe. As they neared the harsh and rugged streets of the Ryuugami district the bright lights died and the people became more shady.

There were several groups of gangs hanging the streets but anybody who know about the dark belly of Beau knew that the hangout of all the major scumbags was the club and bar "Belly of Resh". Valth-style industrial music and dark vamp bands were blaring into the streets.

Jak Snide

Wootarama!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:19 pm

Dago smiled slightly. He'd been to these sort of places a couple of times, and had left swiftly each time before his ears gave out. Still, he knew the sort who came here were mostly kids playing tough, with more bravado than common sense. Then again, some people in there were probably the real deal, which meant he'd have to be cautious, especially with all the pro-human sentiments going around at this time.

Just another reason to curse his elven blood.

Of course, this isn't what raised the smile. What did was his memories of when one a member of one up and coming Vamp band turned out to be the real deal. He found it amusing that the world had somewhat forgotten the supernatural in this age of science, even if magic did still exist.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Everybody remember where we parked...

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:43 pm

Julia regarded the club with resignation. She'd never been good at undercover work. Despite her best efforts, she didn't fit in this sort of environment. It was a combination of factors, really - the Doman accent, the complete lack of any street slang, and the 'bearing' hammered into her over years.

While her manner didn't scream 'copper', it did scream 'rich girl slumming it', which was probably worse. While only a few criminals would go out of their way to tangle with the BLAO, rich girls were fair game for everybody. Still, Rags would be doing the talking, so there shouldn't be too much trouble.

As soon as everyone was out of the car, she placed a hand against the roof. Electricity crackled across the vehicle for a moment, and she turned away, satisfied. Anyone who tried to steal this car would get a nasty shock.

Nekogami

Temporarily takes control of Kelfen for plotsake

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:37 pm

Kelfen thumbed his nose and pointed to the bar. "Yeah, that's where my friends hang....I think.....Yeah. But we'll never get in through front." He started walking towards the backside of the bar. The bouncer gave them harsh looks but Kelfen just waved. Once on the back, music still thumping through the walls, he knocked on a door.

"Password?" said a saucy female voice.

Kelfen looked at the floor, eyebrows furrowed....He couldn't remember. He stood like that for a few minutes. The door opened and a nezujin girl with bright blue hair looked at Kelfen then at Julia and Dago.

"Come on in, Rags. I swear you can't remember your own name." She stepped aside so they could go through. "Just don't tell the boss I let ya in."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Temporarily takes control of Kelfen for plotsake

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:09 pm

Elenza strode rapidly down the corridor, expecting Tyne to keep up with her long strides.

'Before we head to the mech bay, let's pick up the gear we think we'll need, Tyne.'

Elementalist Daien

Short post.

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:08 am

Tyne ran very fast, surprisingly so when you consider that he was wearing a business suit. However, he could not help but wonder:

"Hey, what's the rush?"

... He nodded as the question was asked

"Sure."

Jak Snide

Bumpity

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:36 pm

Dago followed Keflen inside, leaning close to his ear.

"So, what do these guys we're after look like?"

Previous

Return to Other RPs