"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
SALSAlys

Whee....

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 08, 2002 7:15 pm

May nodded, keeping an eye on Kanis.

"...Aren't you going to try and hurt us now?"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Whee....

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:42 am

Kanis shook his head. "No, and the explanation of why I won't may be longer than the explanation of why there is a talking cat in Karcinogen's room." Kanis sighed, rubbing his temples. "If you can, uh...talking cat person...please put the door back together. You've nothing to fear from me, but Karcinogen and Lime are another story, and the less they know about this the better."

(OOC: GASP! Kanis DOES STUFF!)

Scyla001

Yay, kanis can do stuff!!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:19 pm

(Ooc: Hmm, this has it's possibilities)

Kat stared at the door.

"You must be joking. That think must weigh atleast 50 times my body weight. What we need it a good strong place guard to put the door back on it's hinges." Said kat, turning with his all teeth grin pointed at kanis.

Spleen

Re: Yay, kanis can do stuff!!

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:00 pm

(OOC: Thought the damn thing exploded.)

Kanis nodded. "Right." He picked it up, grunting at the weight, and set it on its hinges. He screwed it in with the point of his sword and tested it. "Good as new. Now explain why you're a talking cat, and especially why you're a talking cat who can set pr...isoners free." Kanis had almost said "princess"...she would need to know anyway. He didn't think, though, that this was the time to tell her. He definetely needed some help with this. But who to go to? Karcinogen and Lime were gone somewhere, the rebels wouldn't trust a member of the royal guard, other royal guardsmen know the value of money, and know that being the one to tell the king would be the one to get a lot of money. Except Kanis didn't think the same way. I mean seriously, would you condemn your own second cousin?

(OOC: GASP! Kanis's secret is revealed! Yep...he's a lesser noble.)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Yay, kanis can do stuff!!

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:21 pm

"My 13th birthday. . ." Lime said, coming to a realization. "That's in one week."

A foreboding silence engulfed the two nobles for a moment.

"They're preparing to come, aren't they. . ."

ikozaedro

Re: Scrumptious!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:00 pm

(ooc:sorry...)

Guard 1:damn i thought that he was here...
Rigo:ack....dont you think....that....im afraid....i'll do...hmm...something...you'll see!
Guard 2:just shut up, we'll wait for him to come back

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uikozaedro.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ikozaedro</A] at: 9/21/02 1:51:24 am

Spleen

Re: Scrumptious!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:53 am

(OOC: Hey Glu you do know the two of them snuck out of the castle and that no one knows where they are right?)

Scyla001

Lets save Karcinogens pride.

Unread postby Scyla001 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:26 am

(Ooc: Well, yeah. But we'd better have it whole, or karc's gonna feel really down when everyone sees his room.)

"Are who preparing to come?" Karcinogen asked, watching limes facial reactions, aswell as listen to what she said and how she said it.

"Why am I a talking cat you ask? I might aswell enquire why you have 2 arms instead of another pair of legs." Kat said sarcastically in his deep voice (I'm giving him a British accent to add to his charactor).

"Where I come from, that would be another plane of existence, we find it commom to be able to talk. No matter anyway.

Recently though I came into trouble in this home of mine, causing me to flee my home, I found a portal leading to young master 'karcinogen' " Kat snarled him name with contempt. He refused to help me in anyway, unlike may here, and that is why I have freed her." Kat sat back and intisipated questions. He no longer had anything to hide these humans Image .

SALSAlys

Aww...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:49 pm

"...Well, no wonder. I don't think he'd really want to marry you," May said faintly.

"But I think I better be getting back to Rigo and the others."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Aww...

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:49 pm

"The real king. . .and his men. I'm sure they wouldn't want me to be queen. They're going to try and kill me, aren't they?"

ikozaedro

Re: Aww...

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:48 pm

(ooc:o h forgive me, i'll edit that or something, is just that i feel like im not part of this anymore...damn my sucky pc!)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uikozaedro.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ikozaedro</A] at: 9/21/02 1:49:11 am

Scyla001

Oh dear

Unread postby Scyla001 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:33 am

(Ooc: I can't let this die.)

Karcinogen took a deep breath.
"Your... Farther died almost 12 years ago durring an attack by the rebles. He and your mother were burnt alive with in the castle. Only you and one other survived the blaze and that what is what I have been meaning to tell you. I am so sorry I counldn't ell you another way.

Spleen

Re: Oh dear

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:01 am

Kanis turned to May and the cat.

"So what do you think is supposed to happen now?" he asked.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:27 am

"I don't really know," May said softly. "I was expecting that I'd need to be running for my life once I got out, but now..." A faint ghost of a chuckle escaped her lips. "I guess I still ought to be going though."

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:01 pm

Kanis shook his head. "Not by yourself, for three reasons. One, you're just a kid, and I don't think your...uh...friend there can protect you that easily. Two, if you were spotted by someone who knew you were Karcinogen's prisoner, you'd be taken back here and locked in the prison proper, not just in Karc's room. And third, once Karcinogen captured you a chain of events was started that could totally alter the world as we know it. I'd give you the specifics, but...now is not the time. If you're going to leave the castle you're going to leave it with me."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:14 pm

"What reason could you give for us leaving the castle though?" May asked cautiously. "I mean, I'm supposed to be a prisoner and all..."

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:49 am

"Relax," Kanis said, "I'll think of something. As a matter of fact, you're about Lime's size...and you look like her too..."

(OOC: If you haven't figured it out, I'm planning that May dress up as Lime and escape with Kanis. Interesting plot twists are wai ^_^)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/14/02 3:57:34 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:37 pm

May giggled slightly. "That's an understatement... except for the hair color. This'll be good..."

(OOC: Should we just insert a short paragraph instead of actually RPing the whole change?)

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:59 pm

(OOC: I guess.)

Kanis nodded. "The hair, yes...and the eyes as well. She has those scary-ass red ones." This was the first moment Kanis showed any humor or ease. It seemed to him that this may all come out for the better. "We could always say that you got it changed because you were trying for a new look, or something. Whatever you say, though. You have to say it while being as evil and nasty as possible. Think you can do that?"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:16 pm

May grinned slightly. Her face had an odd pause to it, as though shifting masks, and then in the next moment, her expression seemed like one much more malevolent and haughty than before.

"Of course, my pretty! And your little dog too!" she managed, mimicking Lime's voice.

And then she burst into laughter.

"Sure, sure... it just seems funny. Too easy."

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:29 pm

Kanis quirked an eyebrow. "Too easy? What do you mean?"

(OOC: Oh, and go on AIM, Lys.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/15/02 1:30:52 am

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:36 pm

"Just that... well, this is a castle... technically I'm a prisoner. Like it shouldn't be this EASY to get out," May said, unable to define her feelings more clearly. "Not that I'm complaining."

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:40 pm

"This isn't normal circumstances, though. Besides, our prison is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of. Feel very fortunate you were in Kanis's room, and that your cat friend there was ready to free you."

(OOC: The cat needs to do stuff.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/15/02 1:56:49 am

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:47 pm

(OOC: Yes he does.)

"Trust me, I know I was fortunate," said the girl, glancing to Kat.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:52 pm

Kanis nodded. "Indeed. And now, we need to get you changed so we can get out of here as soon as possible. It's unfortunate that Lime's room has to be all the way on the top floor...but it shouldn't be TOO much of a problem. We're more likely to run into trouble if we see someone after you change who saw Lime leave with Karcinogen."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/15/02 1:52:28 am

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:58 pm

May nodded. "Any ideas for if that happens, or should we cross that bridge when it comes to it?"

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:03 pm

Kanis rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Ohh...let's just say teleportation. Or that she got back and they just didn't see it. As you said, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Now, follow me."

SALSAlys

Very short post here... my subject is longer than it!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:14 pm

May followed.

Spleen

Um...ooookay...

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:46 am

Kanis led May down the hall and to a stairway. He followed it up four flights to the top, impressed that May didn't even start breathing faster. Most palace-raised children would've stopped short at the top, panting like there was no tomorrow, but May did nothing of the sort. They saw few people, mostly servants who didn't know or didn't care that May was a prisoner. They saw a minor noble a little ways down the hall on the top floor, and Kanis answered his inquiry by saying, "Garamin wants to question her." Garamin was the captain of the guard, an old, stern fellow who it was believed was going to be replaced. Before two long, May and Kanis made it to the door of Lime's room. "The room right next to hers should be empty. Go in and don't come out 'till I say, I'll make sure Lime's not here."
(OOC: Assuming that May followed Kanis's directions)
Kanis strode up to the door and knocked quietly. "Lady Lime?" he asked, "Are you here?" No answer. He knocked a little louder. "My princess?" Again, silence. "Your highness?" Nothing. "Hey, you!" Stillness from within. "LIME! OPEN THIS @#%$ DOOR, YOU STUPID BITCH!" It appeared that this treason was heard by no one except Kanis and May. Kanis knocked on the door next to Lime's and May stepped out. "Coast is clear..."

SALSAlys

Re: Um...ooookay...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:23 am

May's face had an odd look upon it.

"That was an... interesting way to make sure she wasn't in," she said, turning the handle of the door.

Spleen

Re: Um...ooookay...

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:54 pm

Kanis grinned. "I needed to get that out of my system. Everything in that room should be pretty easy to find...Lime's a bit of a neat freak in addition to being megalomaniacal, a psychopath, and capable of burning down a forest with a single spell, as you've seen. Hopefully you'll only need to fake the first three, as I doubt magic will be needed. Take your time, the disguise's perfection is more necessary than its speed. And don't ask me for any help with...y'know...girly things."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/15/02 6:54:50 pm

Scyla001

Poor ickle kitty

Unread postby Scyla001 » Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:12 am

"Ooc: Did you people have nothing better to do yesterday? As I said in jiya, my motherboard needs replacing, so until then i can only post from collage. I'll try to post more often though.)

Kat followed as kanis lead may up the many flights of stairs. He hung back though. He wasn't really showing an interest in the convosation they were having, as he had already taken a dislike to kanis.

"Oh no! You can't get out of here with out big stong kanis." Kat muttered to himself. "And who will protect the poor ickle kitty? Pathetic human!"

Kat made a habbit of listening to their convosation anyway, but espically listened to when kanis was knocking on limes door. 'Exellent blackmail material.' He thought to himself.

Now that kanis had ushered may into limes room to change. Kat slipped into the room though the slightest crack as the door was opened. The room was indeed how kanis described, neet. Almost unaturally so kat thought. With a swift jump, he laned on Lime bed.

"Black satan sheets." said Kat grining at may, as he flopped onto his side, landing on the soft bed.

Spleen

DER YAY?

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:02 am

(OOC: Finally! More posters.)

SALSAlys

DER YAY!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:21 am

May nodded at Kat. "Why is it that you like lying on beds so much?" she asked, rummaging through a closet. Elaborate gowns were immediately flicked aside as she made a wince of distaste.

Something simple something simple... something I can RUN in if I want to...

A pair of long black leather leggings was hanging inside, coordinated with a black crotcheted top. May was about to flick over that as well until she noticed that the top had a black camisole as well.

...Possibility. Except that the lace stuff on the top might snag on something...

She continued her search in the wardrobe.

Spleen

Re: DER YAY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:17 pm

Kanis sat with his back against the door, his hands folded under his neck. "You done in there yet?" he asked.

Scyla001

Why is there an overactive use of punctuation?!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:55 am

"I guess it's genetic." Kat replyed. "Ooh, that looks nice. Why don't your try it on?" He continued in an atempt to hurry her up.

SALSAlys

Because 'tis fun!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:39 am

"Just hold on... I want something I can run or fight in," muttered May. Another quick glance through the closet yielded a long-sleeved green shirt with poofy sleeves and enough lace to drown in.

Bleah. Better stick with this.

She changed into the black pants and camisole, adding the crotcheted top as an afterthought. Then she opened the door.

"Fine. This good enough?"

Spleen

Kanis =/= fashion wiz

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:36 am

Kanis raised an eyebrow. "And I look like someone who knows fashion? If you want my opinion on if that looks like anything Lime would wear...well...as you've realized, Lime is a priss, and is more likely to wear a long gown. I guess it's good enough, though. You never know when you need to run, eh? Although I've never seen her go out without makeup before...

SALSAlys

May =/= makeup artist

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:42 pm

May winced. "Makeup...?" she said softly. "I dunno... never wore it before. I have no idea how to put it on."

Scyla001

Kats preverbiable sleeves

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:29 am

"Makeup..." Kat said mid-yawn. "I can help you there. Illusion is second nature to me, So I'll give the appearence that your all tarted up. Although, I dare say you can improve your visage much so."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs