"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
SALSAlys

*giggle*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 12:45 am

"What? Do I smell?"

ikozaedro

Re: *giggle*

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat May 11, 2002 12:50 am

....its not like that...im sorry....

SALSAlys

May = clueless

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 12:53 am

"Um..." May gave up, since it was making Rigo uncomfortable. "Wanna go get some of that juice that you were talking about before?"

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat May 11, 2002 12:58 am

sure....oh look there is the little juice shop!

SALSAlys

May is perfectly perky, happy, bubbly, cute, and clueless...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 1:01 am

May grinned, and flipped her ponytail over her shoulder. "Great!"

She grabbed Rigo's hand, and pulled him along behind her as she skipped into the shop.

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat May 11, 2002 1:04 am

*blushing*
....hello....2.....gi....i mean red juices..please

SALSAlys

*bounciness!*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 1:07 am

The vender slid two large cups of juice across the counter to them, and the two kids paid for them.

May picked up her juice, and sipped it.

"Mm!" she exclaimed. "This is great!" She hugged Rigo, careful not to spill any of their juice. "This is so yummy... thanks for telling me about it!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Return of Le Bitch

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 11, 2002 1:29 am

"Hmph." Lime muttered as her heels clanked on the marble hallway. "So, what is this all about? You've better have a good reason for dragging me all the way to the throne room." she snapped.

scyla

Whatever.

Unread postby scyla » Sat May 11, 2002 5:38 am

Karcinogen sped up to open the Double doors that led into the throne room. "You should ask him yourself. If you want my opinion though, it ani't that great." he said while opening the doors. He then waited for lime to enter the room before he and the guard entered the room.
The king sat in his throne at the back of the room. He was 35 and had a small beard, he was draped in dark robes and had a menicing look in his eyes.
"Arh karcinogen, I see you have brought me lime as I requested. Come daughter, tell me what you have been doing these last few days?

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Whatever.

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 11, 2002 11:50 am

"Oh, you know, daddy. . ." she said, putting on her best 'daddy's girl' smile, swaying back and forth. "Girl stuff. . .writing poetry and songs. . .just thinking how wonderful it is to live here and be your daughter." she said, smiling a smile so wide and fake that it sent cold shivers up Karcingoen's spine. "What did you call me here for, daddy? Is something wrong?"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat May 11, 2002 12:53 pm

Kanis almost snorted at the blatant lie, but didn't do anything about it. It wasn't his place to get into this. He just wanted to get paid, and staying quiet was how.

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat May 11, 2002 1:32 pm

Kholan watched Rigo and May together. He smiled, turned and loped away, to his favourite quiet place.

scyla

Really!

Unread postby scyla » Sat May 11, 2002 1:46 pm

"You'll have to improve your lying techniques my child. I know what you've been doing, and I can tell you know, those people you'd suduced have already been put to death this morning!" Her farther said gravly. "I have no room for traitors in this place."

infinityjunction

Re: Really!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat May 11, 2002 8:45 pm

Kholan found his place and sat on the ground. he closed his eyes and put his palms together. He stayed and listened to the sounds of nature, amongst the trees and the undergrowth. It was what he had always enjoyed doing, even since when he was young, when he lived happily in the village...

He wrung his hands together, pressing them to his forehead. A tear rolled down his grey cheek.

SALSAlys

May is a bit of a pest.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 8:53 pm

May nudged Rigo in the ribs, sipping at her juice. "Wanna go follow him?" she asked, eyes dancing mischievously. "We can see what it is he actually does all day!"

Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed Rigo's hand and dragged him after her as she chased after Kholan, trying to move as stealthily as she could (which isn't much).

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat May 11, 2002 9:10 pm

*blushing*
may....wait!....lets go slowly...

SALSAlys

Okay...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 9:14 pm

May nodded, and slowed down with Rigo.

scyla

What!

Unread postby scyla » Sun May 12, 2002 1:23 pm

"As for you, I will have to keep you under a much closer watch." The king continued. Yuor guard must stay with you, even in your room, at all times! I have also decided that karcinogen must spend 4 hours a day with you. I will that it out of his duty time, but he will be teaching you as well in aspects such as ruling and warfare. I feel that my time is drawing short, and that although you have dishonored me in your poor atemps to dethrone me, you are my only child.
Now go, I have been leanent enough with you."
Karcinogen was aware that he had to spent time with lime, but 4 hours aday, as if his life wasn't hectic enough. "Very well my liege, would you like me to take her now?" he asked.
"yes, please do."

infinityjunction

Re: What!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sun May 12, 2002 2:43 pm

Kholan heard someone was coming. It was the kids. He roughly wiped his face with his hand and stood up. He would protect them, they don't have to go through what he did.

Never again.

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun May 12, 2002 4:21 pm

hum....may...i think he just saw us

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: ...(tm)

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun May 12, 2002 6:19 pm

"Dethrone you?!" Lime cried. "Why, daddy, I would never-"

"Save it, Lime." the king said. "Now, get out of here. I need to think some things over."

Lime's eyes turned to slits, and she turned and faced Karcinogoen. "Well." she crossed her arms. "Thanks alot."

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun May 12, 2002 6:20 pm

Kanis drew a mental breath, but didn't move.

SALSAlys

May STILL wants to pounce!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 12, 2002 7:00 pm

"Drat!" May whispered to Rigo, releasing his hand. "Okay, let's change it... I go in from here, make as much noise as I can, and YOU sneak behind him and pounce on him over there!"

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun May 12, 2002 10:12 pm

im not sure if it is a good idea.......
but...i'll try it..

SALSAlys

Pouncy wouncy pouncy...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 12, 2002 10:23 pm

"Great!" May continued on, forgetting about her so-called 'stealth' and stomping merrily as she ran towards Kholan.

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun May 12, 2002 10:38 pm

*as Rigo walked slowly and careful he thought...*
(why?....why cant i just say "no".....why? why?...)
there he is...now i must wait here....wait for the precise moment...

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Mon May 13, 2002 4:52 pm

Kholan heard May making a racket. He wiped his cheek dry. What was she doing? Oh, probably one of their tricks again. Never mind, he thought may as well see what they've got in store me this time.

He stood up and looked over at May, who was stomping amongst leaves.

SALSAlys

May does another flying hug!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 13, 2002 6:18 pm

May grinned as Kholan looked at her, and began running, squealing happily, trying to make enough noise to distract the wolf from Rigo.

"KHOLAN!" she exclaimed, pouncing at him with a hug. "I was wondering where you were going so I followed you here and are you okay you're eyes are a bit red and..." she continued prattling innocently.

scyla

Me?

Unread postby scyla » Tue May 14, 2002 11:29 am

Karcinogen left the room after lime, followed by the guard. "If you think I told your farther what you've been doing, your mistaken. I already have far too many tasks to spy on you aswell. Well, I gotta spend the next four hours with you, got any plans?"

ikozaedro

Re: Me?

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 14, 2002 1:47 pm

(now is the time, Now!)
*Rigo tried to jump and catch kholan....but his foot was stuck in a random rock....*
woooah!
*thump*
ouch!

SALSAlys

Poor Rigo... *snugglies*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue May 14, 2002 7:25 pm

May stopped her chatter instantly, bounding over to Rigo.

"Whoops! You okay, Rigo? I'm really sorry I told you to do that, forgive me please and are you all right? If you aren't I'm going to kick myself in the head but I don't think I'm THAT flexible and-" she continued her apologies, helping Rigo to his feet.

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed May 15, 2002 12:11 am

....dont hurt yourself!...im ok!

SALSAlys

May = hyper cheerleader type

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 15, 2002 12:18 am

"Great!" May then apparently forgot her previous fear and slapped Rigo on the back cheerfully.

infinityjunction

Re: May = hyper cheerleader type

Unread postby infinityjunction » Wed May 15, 2002 2:55 am

Kholan laughed and hoisted Rigo up to his feet.

"So that's your plan, huh? I'll have to watch out for that one in future!" he laughed.

SALSAlys

Re: May = hyper cheerleader type

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 15, 2002 9:11 am

"Plan? What plan?" May's eyes got large and innocent. " We didn't have any plan..."

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed May 15, 2002 12:54 pm

hmmm...yeah! what she said!

infinityjunction

Re: !!!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Thu May 16, 2002 2:39 am

Khplan grinned and agreed sarcastically.

"Uh huh."

He laughed again and put a large, furry arm around each of the kids.

"I love you lot, I really do..."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 16, 2002 9:16 am

May leaned back, snuggling against Kholan.

"We wuv you too."

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 16, 2002 6:17 pm

she is right we like you!

scyla

Don't make me sick :P !

Unread postby scyla » Fri May 17, 2002 5:08 am

"If you've got nothing batter to do, may I make a sujestion?" Karcinogen querried. "Somewhere close around here is ment to be an underground tomb. It'd be full of treasure and a great place to teach you about the outside world."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs