"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ikozaedro

"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon May 06, 2002 12:57 am

Rules:
-dont spam
-dont use gaera chars, this is set in another world/alternate universe, only new chars.
-if this rp dies it will be end as a fic/story

have fun!
---------------------
"once upon a time in a far away country, was a kingdom named "Nalse", it was ruled by an evil king and an evil queen, they destroyed little towns and other kingdoms just for fun.
In one of those town conquering war,the queen gave birth to a pair of twins (two girls), so she and the king had to go back to their castle to take care of the princesses, but two days later, the rebels stormed the castle, the royal army was out conquering the other town, and the poor defences of the castle lost against the rebels, they killed the king and the queen, and began to destroy the castle.
The castle was about to fall, the rebels begun to escape, but the two babies were alone in the royal bedroom, a maid took one of the princesses, she thought that she could come back for the other one later,so she escaped with the princess, but one of the rebels noticed the other baby and took her out of the castle.
the castle fell down, it was reduced to nothing, the maid thought that the other princess died so she took the baby to the captain of the royal army (he was the brother of the king) and told him what happened to the castle, in that moment the royal army went back to the kingdom, when the rebels saw the army they escaped.
The people started to rebuild the castle, the captain of the army became the king, he named the baby "Lime" and rised her as the princess she was.
While the other baby was rised by a family of rebels, the man that took her out of the castle named her "May".
12 years after that day and none of the two girls knew about the other.
Lime is helping his uncle (the actual king) with his evil plans that includes destroying the rebels, while May is living a normal life with the rebels,but she is also training to join the battle with rebels along with his friend Rigo(thats my char!)."
---------------------
thats it.
-next two posters can choose to rp as Lime or May, or introduce a new char.-
(woah this was really hard to write!)

SALSAlys

Re: "The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 06, 2002 1:02 am

(OOC: Looks like fun!)

May wiped the sweat out of her eyes as she shot at a target with her bow and arrows.

Thock! It hit the bulls-eye.

"Finally! Rigo, try and beat THAT!" She was of medium height, with brown hair and blue eyes.

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon May 06, 2002 1:09 am

wow that was a pretty good shot!
but i'll do better than that!
*shoots the arrow*
*arrow hits a nearly tree*
....damn...
"Rigo was a mid sized boy, with black hair and eyes and very, very, very shy!"

SALSAlys

*giggle*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 06, 2002 1:14 am

May giggled. "You always are better at swimming and running than I am, though." She shot again, but her shot wasn't so good, and it hit the ground.

"Drat."

ikozaedro

Re: *giggle*

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon May 06, 2002 1:19 am

*blushing*
maybe you're right....
want to go for a drink?

(ooc:i forgot, tomorrow is monday,a monday of hell, monday is my busiest day and i cant get to the board an post, this means that my char can be controlled tomorrow)

SALSAlys

Re: *giggle*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 06, 2002 1:30 am

(OOC: Or if nobody else joins, I'll just wait for you. Image )

"Sure!"

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 07, 2002 12:41 am

yay!
lets go then!
i know this place they have this "red juice thing" it is delicious

SALSAlys

*steals ...(tm)*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue May 07, 2002 9:29 am

"Sounds good."
May smiled at her friend.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: *steals ...(tm)*

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue May 07, 2002 3:09 pm

(OOC: Oro. . .I want to join, but I'm kind of confused as to where this takes place. Is it an alternate universe to the regular world? If so, I'll be happy to create a new char. If it takes place in the same world, I'll just hop in somewhere.)

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 07, 2002 3:56 pm

(ooc: you need to create a new char or you can take Lime)

infinityjunction

Re: !!!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Tue May 07, 2002 4:47 pm

(ooc: when you said next two posters, does that mean that you only want two more people other than yourself? we have salsalys and molokidan, but can i still join?)

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 07, 2002 5:41 pm

(ooc: i said next two poster because there was 2 chars available, everyone can join this rp)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue May 07, 2002 6:40 pm

(OOC: Alright, one more question before I start, Glu-chan. Is Lime truly evil? Or is she against her father's wishes?)

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 07, 2002 6:58 pm

(ooc: evil! very evil!)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue May 07, 2002 10:35 pm

(OOC: r0x0r. I'll be Lime. Any other info I should know about her before I begin?)

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed May 08, 2002 1:19 am

(ooc:well...everything is in the intro post)

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed May 08, 2002 7:03 am

(OOC: I'll be the guard who watches over Lime I guess...)

scyla

Hello, I wanna play :)

Unread postby scyla » Wed May 08, 2002 11:32 am

(Ooc: You know what, I wanna be Evil too. I'll play as The kings squire.)

Karcinogen Walked quickly down the stone castle hallways. He had just been imfored by the king to featch lime. His lifstyle was the most packed and had almost no time to himself. After the kings erronds he had to bursh down the horse, clean his and the kings armour, and proform alter duties in the Dark temple of forbiden knowledge. He was also ment to spend time with the princess, as there were no others of her age in the castle. His life was kinda just one big rush.
He aproached the pricesses room. "Is Princess Lime in there?" he asked the guard. He was 14, wore a larger black chainmail shirt, hanging haft way down him upper leg, and large heavy leather boots upto his knees. He had jet black hair, which had been shaved due to his service in the temple, a mark for those who want to be clerics there, and had light blue eyes.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Sour Limes

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed May 08, 2002 3:21 pm

"Heh heh heh. . ." a thin, female voice laughed, thin lips parting into a sneer. Princess Lime stood in her bedroom, staring out the window through a telescope. "This beautiful landscape will soon be covered with darkness and blood. . ." she laughed. "And the name of Princess Lime. . .the most feared woman. . .no, person on the planet!" she smirked. "I feel so evil. . .how cliche." she said, sitting back on her bed and filing her nails. "It's not like that's the only reason. . .those disgusting, foolish peasants out there deserve this. . .they deserve all of this!" she said, her eyes full of rage. She crossed her hands over her deep velvet purple slip, her pale white skin contrasting with the darkness, and her dark black and purple hair. She would have it. . .she would have it all. Men enslaved, women reign. It was all too good to be true.

She walked out into the entryway to her palace of a room. "You, guard!" she shouted, walking over to the guard currently positioned into her room. (OOC: That's you, Spleen.) "I want you to--" suddenly, her head quickly turned to another being standing in front of her room. The squire. . .if her actions rebounded to her father, she'd be in big trouble. She would eventually kill her father one day and seize the throne, but for now, she wanted to lay a low profile. Her plans were soon to be in action. . .she had already slept with a number of elite captains and guards of other countries, in return for a good grip on the militia. It'd all fall into place soon. . .a puzzle of doom.

"Karcinogen. . ." she smiled, rubbing her fingers over her cherry lips, trying to seduce one of the king's most trusted men. "What brings you all the way down here? I was just about to take a shower. Do you know where the soap is? I'm all out." He's all mine, she thought, her strange, blood red eyes concentrating on the squire.

scyla

He, you 12 year old slut!

Unread postby scyla » Wed May 08, 2002 3:38 pm

(Ooc: come on, your 12 and my charactor may be evil, but he has standards.)

He knew what she was doing, he'd seen it hapen to most of the officers, but it wounldn't haen to him, not yet. He did like her, and his temple did allow such conduct, but he didn't want to be under her thumb when it happened.
He cracked his knuckles, his black gauntlets chinking as he did. He looked up giving her eye contact. "The king, your farther, Has requested your pressence in the main feasting hall. I've been instructed to lead you there."

infinityjunction

Re: He, you 12 year old slut!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Wed May 08, 2002 5:57 pm

"Hyaaaaah!"

A large fist pounded into the tree.

"Nyuuuh!"

Then the other.

The large, burly wolf-man stepped back and rubbed his knuckles. He loped forward a stride, jumped, and planted both feet into the side of the tree, then disconnected with a backflip. He paused and tensed his muscles, his huge chest heaving. He calmed quickly, due to years of intensive training.

His ears twitched and he turned to see the two youngsters walking together, chatting gingerly. He saw how they had grown. It seemed like yesterday that he had fought against the undoubtedly evil regime which had so cruelly persecuted his people. He was younger then, his brown fur now stained grey.

He growled in a sigh and scratched his neck. He reached down for his old, rough shirt. He slid it over his large shoulders.

Kholan, the old warrior, turned to the tree and bowed formerly. He then turned and strode after the two children.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Roar.

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed May 08, 2002 6:18 pm

(OOC: Well, yeah, but in medieval times, you know how it was custom to have 13 and 14-year olds marry, so it's not THAT weird ^^;)

She slit her eyes at first, but regained her composure. He didn't want to play that way? Fine. . .when the time came, he'd be one of the first to die. . .she glared at the guard before stepping out of the room after him, slapping her heels on the ground as if crushing some mysterious force.

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed May 08, 2002 6:24 pm

...oh hi Kholan(thats the name right?), didnt notice you, so whats up?

SALSAlys

Woohoo! More people! *does a dance*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 08, 2002 6:51 pm

"Kholan!" May hurled herself at the wolfman, hugging him enthusiastically, like she did to everybody. "I saw you doing the punches and flips... when will I be old enough to do that?" she asked, her hair starting to slip out of the ponytail.

(OOC: Does May or Lime know that they have a twin sister? And does May know she's a princess?)

ikozaedro

Re: Woohoo! More people! *does a dance*

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed May 08, 2002 6:53 pm

(ooc: no,no....i think i need to improve my english....)

SALSAlys

Re: Woohoo! More people! *does a dance*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 08, 2002 7:00 pm

(OOC: O tengo que mejorar mi espanol...)

infinityjunction

Re: "The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp

Unread postby infinityjunction » Thu May 09, 2002 2:56 am

"Well..." Kholan took hold of May and put her on his shoulder. "I was doing backflips when I was about your age," he laughed in his gruff voice.

"I could teach you, 'coz there's no time like the present, eh?"

He put her down on the ground.

"It goes a little something like this..."

And simply, he backflipped.

SALSAlys

Yay! Flippies! *flips all around the board*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 09, 2002 8:53 am

May grinned, blue eyes dancing as she set herself carefully, trying to imitate Kholan.

And backflipped.

Sort of.

She fell on her hands while trying to bend backwards, flipped over, and landed on her knees.

"So much for that," she said ruefully.

infinityjunction

Re: Yay! Flippies! *flips all around the board*

Unread postby infinityjunction » Thu May 09, 2002 4:50 pm

Kholan hoisted the girl back up to her feet and laughed.

"Don't worry, May, it takes more practice than that."

He turned to Rigo.

"How about you, wanna give it a shot?"

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 09, 2002 7:28 pm

....i...i'll try it...
*sigh*....1.....2....3
*Rigo crouched and the tried to do the backflip....but he landed on his back...*
ouch!

SALSAlys

*wonders how long the flippy fun will last*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 09, 2002 7:52 pm

May helped Rigo to his feet, pulling him up.

"You okay?" she asked her friend, concerned.

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 09, 2002 8:04 pm

im...fine....just need a little practice....

SALSAlys

Re: ...(tm)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 09, 2002 8:09 pm

May tightened her ponytail, and grinned.

"It'll be fun! And after we're done, we can get the juice."

Spleen

Re: ...(tm)

Unread postby Spleen » Thu May 09, 2002 8:15 pm

Kanis followed Lime from ten feet back. Although his face showed no expression, he was thinking...
Spoiled little brat. If she was my daughter I'd spank her daily. "Oh yeah...I'm Princess Lime and I'm gonna rule this land because my @#!$ing evil bastard of a father is king and I'm his only little princess." Bitch.
He narrowed his eyes and kept walking.

scyla

the walk

Unread postby scyla » Fri May 10, 2002 3:26 pm

Karcinogen also dropped back. He had spent more time studying etiquette then most, and knew how to behave infont of roalty.

'The king'll want her to be getting marryed soon' he thought. He had told his squire many things, bout the past, the pressent and his hopes and dreams. He knew that Lime once had a sister and that she never knew that. The king had taught him much in return for his boundless honner and devotion. He also knew what the king had ordered to see Lime for. 'It's a shame she'll have to marry nobility, an even greater that there are so few nobles left'. He kept walking.

Spleen

Re: the walk

Unread postby Spleen » Fri May 10, 2002 8:14 pm

Kanis nodded a curt greeting to Karcinogen and kept walking.

SALSAlys

More acrobatics...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 10, 2002 9:04 pm

May gave up trying to do the backflips for the while, but did a cartwheel instead, landing in splits.

She giggled. "I'm not very good yet, but at least I'm flexible!" She sprang to her feet.

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 10, 2002 11:28 pm

INDEED
*blushing*
....i mean....you're rally good at that!...

SALSAlys

Flipperooni... whoo...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 12:23 am

May smiled at Rigo, teeth flashing brilliantly. "Thanks!" She noticed his blush, and glanced down at her clothing.

Are my undies showing or something?

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat May 11, 2002 12:43 am

yes...i mean NO!....i mean...its not that....

Next

Return to Other RPs