"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Kats preverbiable sleeves

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:01 pm

Kanis nodded. "That'll work. As a matter of fact...can you also give her black hair and really scary-ass red eyes? That way she'll look exactly like Lime."

Spleen

Re: Kats preverbiable sleeves

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:48 pm

(OOC: BY THE POWER OF *BUMP*!)

Scyla001

Where is the fruit?

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:00 pm

Kat skiped up onto the dressing table. H sat there, looking may in the eye. Slowly, her face began to clear, the appearence of eye shadow stared around the eyes. Soon it was all over, the finish touch, two blood red eyes.

"Not bad, if you like that sort of thing." Kat said, stretching and yawning. He finised by jumping down off the table and behind he, allowing her to she herself for the first time as lime.

SALSAlys

Just wait one fruity-tootin' minute...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:16 pm

May saw herself in the mirror.

She winced.

"I look like her..." she said dubiously. "Although I'm glad it won't have to be for forever."

Spleen

Re: Just wait one fruity-tootin' minute...

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:50 am

"Yeah, now can we go?" Kanis asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Scyla001

I ment the lime fruit.

Unread postby Scyla001 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:44 am

"Yes lets." Kat agreed. "I'm looking forward to getting out of this place." He added, rubbing against the side of mays leg.

SALSAlys

Where IS our favorite citrus anyway?...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:40 pm

May sighed, crouching down to give Kat a scratch behind the ears. "Kanis? You'll have to lead."

Spleen

Re: Where IS our favorite citrus anyway?...

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:22 pm

The guard nodded. "Will do. Follow me."
Kanis led the two from Lime's room, down all the stairs to the bottom of the castle, to the door pointing towards the forest. "You lead from here, May...err, I mean, Lime."

SALSAlys

Re: Where IS our favorite citrus anyway?...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:24 pm

May nodded, looking about.

Can I remember the way?

She glanced at the sun, making a mental note of where east and west lay.

Then she walked into the forest, feeling strangely at ease in the familiar surroundings.

Although it'd be just our luck if we ran into Lime out here...

Scyla001

Me think she gone!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:22 pm

(Ooc: can't send molo a message cos the account don't last anymore!!)

Karcinogen's ears perked up as he heard people approach. Lime lay on the ground beside him, fainting after he had got her intirly up to speed with the situation. Weather it was due to fact that her farther was dead, or that she might be queen in less than a week wasn't totally clear though.

He quickly wishpered the words for a zone of silence spell, allowing for sound to enter an area 2 meters away from him, but not to exit. Once this was raised he picked lime up, over his sholder and followed the sounds he heard.

SALSAlys

She is.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:22 pm

(Molokidan said he won't be back in the RP... aiyah. -_-)

Scyla001

Re: She is.

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:35 pm

(Ooc: 'That user no longer exists' comes up when you click on molo's name Image , so literally yeah.)

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:25 am

(OOC: Dang it...anyone want to volunteer as Lime?)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:40 am

(Maybe I could do it... although I'd like to talk to Molo first a little. Any objections?)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/8/02 11:43:35 pm

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:49 am

(OOC: None here.)

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:18 am

(Ooc: None here either.)

SALSAlys

'Kay then....

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:05 pm

May glanced about, leading Kat and Kanis deeper into the forest.

Then she noticed something out the corner of her eye...

Spinning, she turned her full gaze on Karcinogen, with Lime draped over his shoulder.

"...oh drat."

(Sowwy, it WAS the Ks! DRAT THE KKK! Ku Klux Klan DIE!)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/10/02 10:34:30 am

Scyla001

Re: 'Kay then....

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:49 am

(Ooc: Was that 'oh drat' when you sudenly realised that kanis and karcinogen had swapped places, and have you noticed the only remaining male charactor names all begin with K?)

Karcinogen looked blankly at may. Then he looked at kanis. With a wave of his hand the globe of silence disipated and he could once again be heard.

"Kanis." Karcinogen said calmly. "Could you please tell me, why you are taking the prisioner for a walk?"

He then noticed Kat, the shock of which almost made him drop lime.

"What The hell is that thing doing with you!" Karcinogen Said slowly, with a raised voice and an obvious sound of discontent. Kat however was sat quitly, peering up at the young squire, his mouth pulled over to the left side of his face in a smug smile that sent icy chills up the backs of any onlooker.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:35 pm

"Kanis." Karcinogen said calmly. "Could you please tell me, why you are taking the prisioner for a walk?"
Kanis spun to face him, eyes narrowed. "Okay, I will. What you did to May was awful and unjust, especially knowing what you know. You didn't really think that this would end with you and Lime still on top, did you? Times change," a slight smile began to appear on the guard's face, "and so do rulers."

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:54 pm

"You've got me all wrong Kanis." Karcinogen begain to explain. "I had to keep her in my room otherwise he might have been danger. My duty is to protect the Princess at all costs, and I would NEVER, never neglect my duties. My meathod may have been less then perfect but but it's what I do. You know it's less then a week left and you know what that meens." He finished.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:14 pm

Kanis's smile widened. "I hadn't told her yet, but you just did so now I don't have to. I was hoping to see the look on Lime's face when she heard she was a twin, but she's incapacitated now. Did you hear that, May? You're a princess. And, unless I'm mistaken, you were born a half an hour before Lime, which makes you the rightful heir..."

(OOC: Heh heh heh.....)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:57 pm

May's eyes widened, then she glanced at the unconcious Lime.

"...good grief. I'm NO kind of ruler... and even if I were, I don't think she'd be too happy," she said finally, mind still reeling.

Me? A princess? The HEIR?

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 8:50 pm

"I wouldn't be too sure there. I know her better then most people do. All she really wants, other then power, is freedom, which is what she felt she could never have with her uncle." He said while gentally laying her down, supporting her head as he did so.

"As for ruling may, I atleast could help you there. I've been taught how to govern and was ment to be the royal adviser after the eires rise, so I can atleast teach you the basics befor the week is through." He ended, waiting to see if kanis had anymore comments to make. He had never shown the man disrespect, and couldn't see why he was trying to be so agressive.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:51 am

Kanis raised an eyebrow. "So, you're not going to attempt to stab our faces off for reminding you that May's first in line? Funny...I thought there was something between you and Lime. Anyway, the bitch is crazier than you think, believe me I know. She'll stop at nothing to get the throne back, and I still suspect you're in league with her, Karcinogen."

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:48 pm

"Believe What you like, but my first Duty is to the state, and incase you forgot lime is still of royal blood, so you don't want to speak of her that way." Karcinogen retorted. It was aoarent by the look on his face that kanis had struct a cord.

"Anyway, less of that. Tell me what in the 9 hells your doing with that Demon?"

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:08 am

"Well in case YOU'VE forgotten, I'm of royal blood too, so it doesn't matter much what I say to her. I can't be locked up for it for more than three years, and who the hell would they get to guard her then? Recall I'm the only guard she's had in twelve years that hasn't actually attempted her life. And May wanted to bring the cat, which by the way can lift the illusion now." He stared expectantly down at Kat.

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:17 pm

"Well," Kat began. "I was planning to wait until lime woke up and saw May like this. What do you think may?"

"Cat? Truly it must be an art illusionist if you cannot see it's true form." Karcinogen replyed in amazment. "You'd have been better off ingoring that thing when you first layed eyes upon it."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:50 pm

May didn't answer Kat's question, instead turning to examine the creature with surprising shrewdness.

"Fine then. WHAT are you? Either you or whats-his-name the guard can answer.... I just want to know what's going ON around here." Though the words themselves weren't harsh, her tone of voice was... although both were a facade, trying to hide the continually sinking feeling she was having.

What have I gotten myself into?

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:18 pm

Kanis stepped back as though from a blow. "Hey, I don't know anything. What do you think I am, an interdimensional traveler? And I'm not whats-his-name the guard, I happen to be your second cousin once removed."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:01 pm

"Actually, I was referring to the other guy, cousin," May said, making her words as cutting as possible. "But I'll keep that in mind."

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:22 pm

"He isn't a guard...he's the king's squire."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:03 pm

"King's squire, guard... it's all the same to me. Fine then; he STILL hasn't answered my question."

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:18 pm

"You know this Put on hardliner attitude isn't becoming of you May. About my name though. I am karcinogen, Squire to the king, lord protector of his predecessors." He said, gingerly taking a step forward onto one knee. He lightly took hold of her hand with his clad shiny black gauntlet and layed a soft sweet kiss upon it.

He now stood up and steped back, and she could see him in full light. He was about 5'6" , had a shaved head and wore a black chain mail shirt that when down to just above his knees. He also wore gauntlets and large black boots with bear trap type grips on the front of them.

"that thing," He said pointing towards kat, "is pjkrytdc. A deamon that that I have used for scrying. It tricks people into doing it's bidding by getting them to sign contracts. He hasn't done anything like that to you has he?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=scyla001>Scyla001</A] at: 11/15/02 1:22:44 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:49 pm

May withdrew her hand, glancing at Kat again.

Not going to even try pronouncing that name, she decided.

"Yeah. Marriage contract of a sorts." Her mouth twisted into a smile. "And I find it interesting that he isn't denying this."

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:24 pm

'Why should I deny that I have I iron clad contract stating I'm going to marry the eire to this land, making me the king, untill 3000 years of paper work is compleate.' The demon thought to its self. "I have nothing to hide." He said eventually, looking at mays smile, a similar one on his face.

"Well I don't trust it." Karcinogen said. "Anything that can plan for centurys at a time just worries me."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:26 pm

(OOC: EEK, I read too fast, thought he actually SAID it...)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=salsalys>SALSAlys</A] at: 11/18/02 8:43:06 pm

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:37 pm

(Ooc: Depends that only started in this world less then 1000 years ago and might not have happened in this plane yet. Also when did may start reading minds?)

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:42 pm

Kanis laughed. "Well, well, well. It seems that you're not perfect after all. Realizing that she is the heir, why did you allow her to sign the name 'May' on the contract, when you know as well as anyone that that isn't her true name? The contract is null and void by your own oversight."

Scyla001

God damn it he didn't say anything

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:00 am

(Ooc: HE's only thought all of this and hasn't said a god damn thing :@ !!! And yes may is her real name. I belive it was decided at the begining of this rpg that it was her real name. As for kat, if marrying may dosn't make him king, atleast she won't beable to marry another, so no offspring will be produced, and no eire will be made. Atleast a little of his evil will be spread into this world)

Ooc:Now I don't want any of these arpees I do to die, so I'll wait untill peoples finals are over, but I feel this has been long dead, nvr to be reserected :'( .

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=scyla001>Scyla001</A] at: 1/15/03 5:21:21 pm

Previous

Return to Other RPs