future rpg

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
jesmanpokeyfun

future rpg

Unread postby jesmanpokeyfun » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:02 am

Ivan karishnakoff stood in an empty broken down parking lot. he pondered. how does a parking lot get broken down? 'it happens.' he mutters to himself. Ivan's fingers grip tightly against his concussion rifle. He was hunting, a dangerouse game, Gorkamorka sepian, or more affectionantly called...orks. 50 bucks a head, not a bad profit. he had four allready in the back of his truck, where Phil waited, making sure no 'vultures' arrived.
Ivan pressed a button on his arm bracer that switched his optical implants to search heat. a shrub lit up like a christmas....shrub. he leved his rifle and fired. it darted out just in time and knocked the gun out of his hands. Ivan pulls a hunting knife out of it's case and stabs him in the kidny. '50 more bucks...' he says with a smirk as he wipes blood of his shirt.
Ivan hauls the carcass back to the truck and jumps in the passenger side door. Phil pulls down the dusty neglectid road when in the distance a truck comes blazing a mile down the road in the opposite direction. 'thats odd...no one ever comes down these parts....' phil says in a concerned and skeptical voice.

((anyone join in! as any part. knock yourself out ^_^ main charachters are...expendable))

viator22

Re: future rpg

Unread postby viator22 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:47 am

(OCC: Is this occurring in Ash Fanrico's alternate future? And I'm assuming it's Free Style. You might want to put in some capitalization and last I doubt an Ork would go dawn in one kidney stab. Gawd, I sound like a nitpicker. Everybody here's real supportive. Just enjoy. Image )

jesmanpokeyfun

Unread postby jesmanpokeyfun » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:56 am

(Ok i have no idea who Ash Franico is, and when I type fast I just zone out caps. Also the orc had been tracked down and hunted, it wasn't in good shape, so i stab to the kidney with a crocadile dundee style knife would have put THIS particular orc down. It was a scavenger, not a warrior. Sorry for crapiness of the post.)

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:32 am

(OCC: The alternate future is here. It was created by Ash Fanrico for an RP called "The Future". Ask if you have any more questions.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:45 pm

(You RP idea sounds fine, but before diving headlong into RPing, as your first item of business you might want to:<ul>-=- learn a bit about our community and how we RP (we have a website, RPGWW...scroll to the very bottom and click the button that says "RP Stuff")
-=- go into the OOC forum and recruit RPers for your RP</ul>These two items will prevent much confusion and RP death.

Welcome to the board, and good luck with your RP.)

Fuego

New Player

Unread postby Fuego » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:15 pm

"Too easy" mutters Montana, as he zooms in his sniper scope. The truck was hauling several orks, and he could definitely make a pretty penny. Montana didnt like hunting orks. Most were stupid, and easy to trap and kill. He just found it funner taking them from people instead. People were interesting to hunt, because when they get scared, they dont get stupid, they get innovative, and that's what made things fun.
He lined the shot up just above the rear tire. The easiest way to stop the truck was to fire a round above the tire, hitting the gas tank, sparking, and then lighting the fumes. All that left after that was a boom as that car attempted to do a back flip from the explosion. You could still get the pay from the orks even if they were singed and missing one or two limbs.
A second rumble caused the sniper to take his eye away from the scope to see a second car. This one only had one man in it, and his well trained eye only noted one ork in the back.
"Hmmm, this could be VERy fun..." noted the sniper as he lowered his rifle back to the other cars gas tank again. "Click.BANG..."

acp3

Unread postby acp3 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:03 pm

a small male walks over near the road with his finger out trying to hitch hike but haveing no luck he sighs and sits down takeing out a small pack and drinking some water as he watchs for cars and sees the trucks jumping up and trying to get a ride from them looking closely sees the sniper jumping up and running as fast as he can over to the truck out in the road waveing his hands in the air trying to stop them HEY STOP!!!he yells as loud as he can he turns around and gulps seeing the other truck comeing his way and not slowing.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:33 pm

(No, no NO. acp3, noone expects people to be BRILLIANT at writing on this forum, but we do expect people to know how to USE GRAMMAR. You have no punctuation, no spaces, and no other grammatical devices in your post. It's enough to make me cry. Please fix it.)

acp3

Unread postby acp3 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:36 pm

(ok sorry i was just trying to put a nice post he him new here but i know the rules him fixing it now^_^)a small male walks over near the road with his finger out trying to hitch hike but having no luck he sighs and sits down taking out a small pack and drinking some water as he watches for cars and sees the trucks jumping up and trying to get a ride from them looking closely sees the sniper jumping up and running as fast as he can over to the truck out in the road wavering his hands in the air trying to stop them HEY STOP!!!he yells as loud as he can he turns around and gulps seeing the other truck coming his way and not slowing.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Jan 05, 2003 5:13 pm

(I fail to see the difference between that and the last time you posted it.)

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:54 am

(Can we spam this RP to death now?)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:07 am

(That wouldn't be very nice, considering it hasn't been deleted yet.

....)

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 1/7/03 5:09:26 am

Return to Other RPs