Emotion's Diverge

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Relezite

Re: re: Emotion's Diverge

Unread postby Relezite » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:17 pm

The elf was stammering about, speaking in murmurs and grunts, lost in a state of weakness and confusion. Finally, as Edward watched, he managed to extend a shaky palm and said "tilllimi" or something similar. He didn't have to strain too much of his imagination to figure out what the elf wanted. Without shifting his gaze, he rolled the elf a bottle of water.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:03 pm

Veldrin thankfully grasped at the water bottle, and after a few tries managed to open it and drunk greedily. Finally, when he was able to move, Veldrin rose from his seat and did a slight bow.

"Bel´la..." He corrected himself before continuing on. "Thank you, human." The words seemed foreign to the drow, and he often found it hard to find the right words.

"I... I don't know what to say, but without your help I would surely not had survived the night..." He took a deep breath. "I know what is thought of my race, and I know that exactly everything is true. The wea... other races feel that we are... evil... And yes, it is true. But we... I... I am in debt of you, for saving my life." Another deep breath. "Ask your price and I shall pay it."

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:09 pm

” well actually i don’t live her im just on an out post here at the enterers so we will know if anyone tries to sneak in”

She looked at the elf.

“How come al surfacers were does funny hide things don’t they have skin of there own?”

She was referring to there clout, her body was al covered in scales.

Relezite

Unread postby Relezite » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:21 pm

**oz, the elf is with me, and we are a long ways away now**

"Well this is a delightful change from the last time I saved you, but I can't say my motives are as pure as they once were. By your own Drow rules, you owe me much more than a favor, I defeated you in combat- you owe me you life. Most Drow consider it lucky that the majority of the 'weaker' beings are ingorant of this rule and just kill a defeated Drow, but I've learned otherwise in my studies. No, you are stuck under my servitude until such time as I deem the honor of your loss restored."

The elf just stared at him, slack-jawed.

"Don't worry though, I'm not a spiteful person, and you'll be released in due time, but until then I have uses fr your abilities. Right now though, we must compisate for your weakness and push on to the next town before the sun rises."

Lorre Lugosi

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:02 pm

*OOC: I think she was refering to my character, he's a half-elf*

Sonny looked at her than down at his clothing.

"well...cultural thing I guess. plus the lack of natural armor, leads us to improvise."

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:28 pm

“Ahaaa ok well then I understand”

She started to walk around him in a circle, dragging her tail on the ground behind her leaving a trail in the ground.

“So sins you are hear exploring are you looking for anything in particular?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:40 am

Veldrin looked at the man with a scornfull look, but didn't say anything. After a while he bowed to his new master, albeit it was quick.

"Yes... I see you know much about my kind... Very well then," The drow took a deep breath, "I shall... serve you..."

Relezite

Unread postby Relezite » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:46 am

"Good, as long as we understand each other perfectly, lets get moving, to the nearest town. We need to get you indoors before sunrise. I think I saw some traveling tracks a little while back heading west, I think we should follow them, but whatever we do, we need to be quick about it. Unless you want another tan?"

Edward turned and began walking at a rapid pace.

Lorre Lugosi

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:14 pm

"actually the treasure was my idea." the sword said.

"will you shut up already?" Sonny said agitated, "forgive us, my 'friend' here referes to himself as Duvall." he gestured towards the snake hilt, "and I meerly seek to prove him wrong yet again."

Relezite

Re: Emotion's Diverge

Unread postby Relezite » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:07 pm

**OOC - Sorry guys, cant post consistantly, Im on break - no real access to a computer...Ill try though, back in full force january 20thImage **

Previous

Return to Other RPs