Love, Life, and Highschool (now asleep)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
BlackBobTheMage

Re: Post, Faye, post!

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:22 pm

Startled at the sudden break from his day-dream, he glanced up at the teacher, The girls in his sketch had ended up nothing like those in class. Mostly because Bob drew their clothes to be slightly more revealing than their real ones. He gave out a nervous glance around the room, to see if anyone had actually see the drawing "No, Ma'am, I'll put it away, sorry" he said a litle softly. He quickly shoved the notebook into his bag and sank down in his seat, pulling hi hat more over his face.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: My yo-yo....

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:35 pm

Katrina raised a brow as he winked at her and shrugged. "Since I know what what the junior math teacher is like, Leon better be careful about what he does." She sighed thinking of her few years in junior math class. She involuntarily shuddered and was glad she was through with that.
And you guessed it, Leon still sat there quietly.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/25/02 2:36:14 am

Legend of 8

Re: My yo-yo...

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:05 am

Jason waited patiently for the bell to ring. His gaze slowly went over the entire class. He would figure out who would be doing what, and who to watch out for.

His gaze settled on a kid with a huge yellow hat, and a black cloak. Either he was cosplaying, or that was a sure sign of a black mage.

Cute.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Post, Faye, post!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:53 pm

Dermont watched them go. Or rather, watched their asses go. All of a sudden he realised he colud no longer see, and a moment later realised this was because his glasses were now completely steamed up.

He wiped them clean on his shirt, then returned them to their place over his eyes. Turning to take one last look at the mysterious contents of his locker, he closed it and began ambling in the direction of Mrs Horne's class.

SALSAlys

Faye and Sheen are going to be late for class again...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:21 pm

(OOC: Or if they're not late, they're lurking a lot. And to provide some interest to Mrs. Horne's class, as they're apparently 3 GM-controlled PCs and one NPC, I'm just slapping Mik in. Expect this course to be more of a comic relief to all the other classes.)

Then the bell rang, signifying that those who hadn't reached class were now tardy.

In Mrs. Horne's class, Katyana and Krysta popped down into their seats, then glanced up as Dermont entered the room. Then the door had barely enough time to shut before it went open again, and Mikhael lumbered in. His eyes narrowed momentarily as he glanced at Dermont, then he turned to Mrs. Horne. "I'm the T.A. for this period. Teacher's assistant."

Mrs. Horne smiled at him. "Good to see you, Mik. Class, this is Mikhael, and let's all introduce ourselves now, shall we? I am Mrs. Horne of course."

"Krysta," chirped the cheerleader.

"Katyana."

It went around the room; in the back, Amie mumbled, barely loud enough to be heard, "Amie." Then it went, round-robin fashion, to Dermont.

Mrs. Slavan's face lit with an expression that verged on unholy as she heard the bell ring, signalling the beginning of her dominion over the class.

"First day of school, boys and girls, so time for a quiz!" She began passing out tests, each test containing fifty questions, with no multiple choice. "And remember to put your names on these! I'm taking roll with them!"

Nan'tulla, in her calculus class, was facing the same problem; a test on the first day.

Unlike Mrs. Slavan, though, Mrs. Yamamoto's test was a simple check, with only ten questions. The spider felt safe.

Mr. Orville's face brightened momentarily as he attempted a weak smile. "Ah, yes, class is starting now... I am Mr. Orville, and I will be teaching you this year... would you all introduce yourselves? How about you, there in the corner?"

Sekor glanced up, alien black eyes with their eerie white slits looking at Orville emotionlessly. "Sekor," he said flatly.

The teacher seemed to wilt slightly. "Yes, erm... Sekor. Next?"

(OOC: Please check the OOC forum and reply to the post I made about this RP.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 9/25/02 10:27:32 pm

MidnightCalico

Lala

Unread postby MidnightCalico » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:55 pm

^_^

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=midnightcalico>MidnightCalico</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/25/02 11:57:01 pm

Oz 200

my name is......

Unread postby Oz 200 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:44 am

Sam looked around ”O my turn, Im Sensam”

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: my name is......

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:14 am

Tendra jogged into the room, not in a terrible hurry but not really taking her time either. She strode into the room far enough to pass her late-permission note to Mr. Orville, and sat in the nearest vacant seat, ready to chime in when her turn came.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Faye and Sheen are going to be late for class again...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:20 am

Leon blinked as the test was put in front of him and he now realized why his sister was so happy to be out of this math class. Taking out a pencil he wrote Leon Veru at the top of the paper and then started to work on the problems..

Katrina looked at Mr. Orville while she crossed her legs. "Ya ya, I'm Katrina Veru. Pleasure to meet ya..." She replied quickly.

Legend of 8

The evil teacher....

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:19 am

So, it was a test on the first day, eh? Maybe he WOULD get something out of this class.

Like how to be more evil.

Softly chuckling to himself, he scribbled out his name in the upper right corner, which was quite legible, and began to take the test.

This was just too easy.....

Then he got stumped.

Yes, he WOULD learn how to be evil in this class... or he'd go insane. One of the two.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Introductions

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:32 pm

Dermont looked around the classroom.

'Is it my turn, yah?'

He turned his gaze on Mrs. Horne, and she had the uncomfortable feeling he was undressing her with his eyes. He was, as a matter of fact.

'I'm Dermont, Mrs. Horne. I'm sure my reputation precedes me. I know you all talk about me in the staff room.'

His eyes then flickered to Mik, and he flinched visibly. He had been at the painful end of Mik's fist more than once.

<center>~~~</center>

Blaze, at the exact same moment, was introducing himself also.

'Good day, Mr. Orville. My name's Blaze. Blaze Schwartzsturm. I won't pretend to like Maths, sir, but I'm sure we'll get along.'

As soon as Mr. Orville's attention was on someone else, Blaze turned to Katrina, winked, and whispered:

'The old charm. The trick is not to overdo it and kiss-ass.'

SALSAlys

A little bit more...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:07 pm

Mr. Orville gave a brief, helpless smile at Blaze's introduction, then glanced around the room, the introductions proceeding until only one person was left who hadn't been introduced; Tendra.

Mrs. Horne's face paled slightly. "How... lovely, Dermont."

Yes, the pervert WAS talked about a lot in the teacher's lounge...

The ogre glared at Dermont again, then in a soft, polite voice said "Mrs. Horne? May I speak with Dermont outside for a minute? There is something from last year I'd like to discuss with him."

The teacher nodded assent... she did NOT like the way Dermont looked at her or at the other female students.

Courteously, Mikhael took Dermont outside, then shut the door... then lifted the younger boy up by his shirt collar. Mik was using only one hand, and his left at that. "Dermont," he hissed. "You had BETTER behave in there." Without giving him time to respond, he dropped him unceremoniously, and went back in. After Dermont entered, the senior smiled brightly at Mrs. Horne. Two blunt tusks protruded from his lower jaw when he did so. "It's taken care of now, ma'am."

"Good. Now, here are the list of classroom materials and expectations..."

It was basically a green sheet containing the things they'd need, all basic (pencils, erasers, paper, etc.) and the rules. Krysta gave it a quick skim, then popped it into her backpack. Katyana had to mouth the words at times, struggling with the unfamiliar language. With a brief nod, Mrs. Horne signalled to Krysta that she could help her friend.

Amie, meanwhile, was cautiously and repetitively reading the sheet... more out of nothing else to do than any particular fascination with it. And she already had a bad feeling about this class... after all, DERMONT was in it.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Introductions

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:04 pm

Katrina glanced over at blaze then back her teacher. "Dont see why you would need to kiss-ass...." She said quietly. She shook her head then glanced over the room once more.

Leon meanwhile, was half way done the paper.

Legend of 8

Re: Introductions

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:05 pm

This wasn't right.... these problems weren't sophmore level. How odd.....

He raised his hand.

"Umm, Ms. Slaven? Is this a sophmore class?" He was sure the rest of the class was looking at him, but he didn't care. He didn't want to take this class until NEXT year. No sense in doing work he could do at a later date.....

SALSAlys

Yayness.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:18 pm

Mrs. Slavan glared at him. "Hush. And no, this is a junior-level class. Got a problem?"

Legend of 8

Re: Yayness.

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:52 pm

His eyes went wide and his face beet red.

"Uhmm.... I think..... I'm in the wrong class......." He laughed nervously.

SALSAlys

Re: Yayness.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:03 pm

Mrs. Slavan's lips pursed into a grim smile. "Fine then. Sophomore?" At his nod, she checked her list, and made a note. Then she scribbled on a slip of paper, and handed it to Jason.

"Fine. Go check with the office. They ought to know what class you should be in. And you'll still have to come back at the end of the day for your yo-yo."

With that, she dismissed the boy.

When Jason went to the office, one of the ladies working their typed rapidly onto a computer, then mumbled a spell of some sort. The screen flicked green, and then she gave a satisfied nod as some odd runes came on.

"Fine. There was a gremlin in the computer... got your schedule changed. You should be in Mrs. Horne's class. Here's your pass." The lady gave him a smile, then wrote him another note, handing it to Jason.

Legend of 8

Stupid schedule...

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:19 am

"Great. Ms. Horne's class.... well, that can't be too bad. Wonder what she's like....... Suppose I'll find out. Wonder what spell she used.... ah well. I'll learn it or I won't...."

He found the room. Then he knocked on the classroom door.

SALSAlys

Yep.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:25 am

"Come in!" called Mrs. Horne cheerfully.

Legend of 8

Re: Yep

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:43 am

Slowly walking in, he handed her the slip.

"Schedule mixup," was all he said.

BlackBobTheMage

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:13 pm

Bob watched the scene of the schedual mix up play out. He follwed Jason with his eyes until he was out of the classrom. Turning back to his test, Bob began to answer the questions, after writing a clear BOB ontop of his paper. The questions weren't hard, but it took Bob a long time to figre them out. Bob wasn't stupid, far from it, it just took him longer to think problems through. He still retained the knowlage, but it took him longer to pull it from his memory.

Bob finished the test and put his pencil on the desk, pushing the test away from him in distaste. Looking around he saw that many people already had their heads down and were near sleep. He longed to join them, but he had just moved here and needed to make a good first impression. However, boredom got the best of Bob and he began to doodle the girls in the revealing clothing again, without thinking....on his test...

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:01 pm

Tendra stood, and announced her first name, speaking very clearly and a bit more loudly than had the other students.

SALSAlys

And the GM comes in. Yay.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:07 pm

"Well, welcome to the class now," Mrs. Horne said to Jason, smiling. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

Mrs. Slavan noticed that the doodling motions of Bob's hands were not the same as when he was writing the mathematics... and went to investigate. Her shadow fell ominously over his paper as she said "Is there something special you'd like to show me?"

Mr. Orville gave a bright, frantic smile. "Right, right.... and now I'll be assigning books and things..." One by one, he called each student up to take a book, and then write their name on a sheet of paper showing who had taken which book number.

"And now we'll be reviewing some of the work, and then you may talk together quietly."

He scribbled an assignment on the chalkboard, showing only a few problems. Whne the students opened their books, they found the math to be very simple; more of a slight refresher than anything else.

Legend of 8

Re: And the GM comes in. Yay.

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:41 pm

Looking around the room, he noticed all the students. He hated to speak in front of people...

"Jason. Jason Kytes." (pronounced "kites" so you know)

Noting a seat in the back, he sat down in it, not noticing who he was sitting by. Pulling out his notebook, he scribbled a note to himself:

'Memo to me: get yo-yo back from Slaven after school.'

SALSAlys

Awright.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:00 pm

Amie's gaze flicked up, and she saw Jason coming. He sat next to her, and she felt her involuntary blush begin to fade as he didn't appear to notice her. Mrs. Horne sent a green sheet down the row of students, but when Jason didn't notice the boy in front of him passing the sheet, Amie took it delicately.

"Jason? It's the class rules sheet," she said softly, holding it out to him.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:15 pm

Leon glanced over to the student whom th teacher was looming over awaiting her answer. He quietly sighed and shook his head. Slowly he wrote the last answer and placed his pencil down on his desk.

Katirna glanced down at what the teacher had assigned them and glanced it over quickly writing down the answers.

Legend of 8

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:03 am

"Huh, wha...?" Jason saw Amie holding the sheet out for him. "Oh, right.... thanks..." Taking the sheet, he realized he was sitting next to her. How could he miss something like that? Well, it WAS still early in the day...

Oh well. Was this such a bad thing, really? She did appear to like him... or maybe that was just the way she normally was. Chances are, he'd find out soon enough.

BlackBobTheMage

ack!

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:38 am

Bob was startled by the sudden sound of the teachers voice. He jumped a bit and caused the pencil to be released from his hand and land on his desk. Bob blushed under the shadow cast by his hat, he looked up without moving his head to confirm his fear, then his head rose up. "It's nothing, sorry." He looked around at the faces who weren't asleep. Staring at him. He went to pick up his pencil to scribble out the drawing before the teacher could get a better look at it.

Oz 200

Re: ack!

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:10 am

Sam looked into the math book “well this wont be that hard”.but after a wile he got board “what to do”. He glanst over to Sekor. Well he doesn’t seem to be a lot of fun he thought.
He looked up in the sealing just praying for something to happen.

SALSAlys

Movin' along. This class period will end soon...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:23 am

Mrs. Slavan's hand went down, then picked up the paper. She examined the test. Luckily for Bob, he had managed to scribble out most of it; the teacher could only see the faces of various females.

Her mouth twisted. "Keep your mind more on your work, and less on your hormones."

Krysta had finally finished talking with Katyana about the sheet. Mrs. Horne glanced at them curiously.

"Katyana, where are you from?"

"The Plains," the catgirl replied, glancing up in startlement. Her ears flicked back, sending the hoops chiming again. Her slight, purring accent was audible.

"Interesting." The teacher gave a smile, then glanced over the students. She tried not to let her gaze rest too long on Dermont; not only did he disturb her, but he was an eyesore.

"Well, I'll be passing out books now. Be ready to work tomorrow, because I'll be giving a few tests. They won't go on your grade; they'll just be checkpoints for me to see where you're at." The books were passed out, and then she reached into a drawer in her desk, and took out a large box of Hershey's hugs; the familiar white and milk chocolate drops, with the two chocolates swirling together.

"And to sweeten up the drudgery of your first day back in school, here is some candy!" she added cheerfully. Mrs. Horne proceeded to give one of the candies to each of her students, and one to Mikhael. She popped one into her own mouth. "It's all right if you eat them in class, but please put your trash in the waste basket. That's why it's called a 'trash' can, after all."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Movin' along. This class period will end soon...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:13 am

Katrina finished the problems and glanced about at the others who were either taking their time or not paying attention. Glancing at her agenda she looked at what she had next.
"History.... With Ms. Schulz....She must be new this year, never heard of her.." It was obvious Katrina was talking to herself.

Leon glanced at his silently figuring he had Mr. Talton next. He smiled glad after this there would be a class where he could relax a bit.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/28/02 2:14:08 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Movin' along. This class period will end soon...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:48 am

Blaze looked at the questions and grinned.

ANYONE could do these...

Quickly jotting down the answers, he leaned back in his chair and waited for the period to end.

<center>~~~</center>

Dermont popped the candy in his mouth, whilst massaging his neck with his other hand.

One day, Mik, you'll get your come-uppance....

SALSAlys

Just a few more character posts, and I'll ring the bell.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:09 am

Sekor finished his work, then took out a book from his pack... apparently it was a book on how to speak in Common. He studied it intently, ignoring everybody else.

Mikhael took out some work from his own pack and began writing, although his gaze flicked up every few minutes to glance suspiciously at Dermont.

Legend of 8

Re:Just a few more character posts, and I'll ring the bell.

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:28 pm

Jason took the chocolate. Looking at it for a moment, he handed it off to Amie.

"Here. You look like you wouldn't mind another piece," was all he said.

Sitting back, he waited for the bell to ring. Looking at his schedule, he noted Social Studies was next.

Joy.

Faye Alkaline

Finally!

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:06 pm

Faye finally entered the building, she knew she was painfully late but she couldn't avoid the situation that kept her. she began sprinting down the halls, looking for the class she was supposed to attend, running RIGHT past the one she was supposed to be attendiong without noticing.
~-~-~-~-~-~

Sheen was lying in the park, under one of the bigger trees, he knew it was a schoolday but he just didn't feel like going..so he was going to put it off for as long as he could. He wasn't sure how long it'd be before someone noticed he was missing "record stands at the end of the day" he thought to himself with a smile.

((Gah, bad post x.x I'll make changes if needed))

SALSAlys

Yay!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:22 pm

Mrs. Yamamoto glanced up with a raised eyebrow.

"Is something the matter, young lady?" she asked Faye.

Nan'tulla, though, recognized the girl... not by name, but by appearance.

"Hey, wrong class. Sophomores are— wait, you're a junior this year, aren't you? The only junior teacher in this area is Mrs. Slavan," the spider called.

Amie blushed a bright color as Jason handed her the candy.

"...Thanks..." she mumbled.

Legend of 8

Re: Yay!

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:40 pm

Jason was looking at his schedule when he thought he heard a "thanks" coming from Amie's direction.

"Hey, it's no big deal."

So, Ms. Schulz was going to be teaching.... He didn't know anything about Ms. Schulz. Oh well.... he'd find out in a hurry.

Since this teacher seemed to be so nice... he rummaged around in his bag. "Where is that stupid thing? I know i put it in here this morning..... dammit all, where is it...." he continued muttering, getting quieter and quieter until he couldn't even hear himself. "Oh, there you are. How'd you wind up at the bottom...?"

He began to play with his etch-a-sketch.

Faye Alkaline

Going agaisnt my word....

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:55 pm

Faye lowered her head, avoiding eyecontact with any of them. She was obviously embarassed, both of her arms were behind her back

"I'm sorry sir..but I don't know my way around this school.."

SALSAlys

Aiyah...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:55 am

(OOC: Just a note: Mrs. Yamamoto is a 'ma'am'. XP)

Fortunately for Faye, the bell rang, dismissing all students. Nan'tulla slid to her many feet, scooping up her backpack.

Mrs. Slavan smiled manically. "Test time is over! Give me your papers!"

Mr. Orville waved weakly to the departing seniors.

In Mrs. Horne's class, the teacher waved away the students cheerfully. Krysta and Katyana marched out the door, a happy, chattering duo. Amie picked up her stuff, then went out.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Aiyah...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:46 am

Katrina hopped up and jolted out the door. "Now to go see Leon real quick before I head to class....Besides I dont even know what Ms. Schulz is like so there no harm in talking to Leon."

Leon stood up slowly and walked over to Ms. Slavan, handing her his paper. "Have A nice day Ma'am....." With that Leon left the room and met up with Katrina. "Hey Kat! How was your first class?" Katrina smiled and nodded to Leon. "Uneventful. Did Ms. Slavan give you a test?" Leon sighed and nodded his head. "It wasnt all that hard. Thankfully I got you to help tutor me at home." Katrina chuckled and nodeed in agreement.

"Well we should get going to class. See ya after history bro." With that Katrina headed down the hall to find out about Ms. Schulz. She walked into her class room sitting down in a desk in the front, the same as in her last class room. Leon smiled and headed off to Mr Taltons. Upon finding it he sat in the front of the class.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs