Love, Life, and Highschool (now asleep)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
SALSAlys

Re: Love, Life, and Highschool

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:21 pm

"It's all right. It's been summer, y'know, and most people tend to do other things during that time," Nan'tulla replied. She glanced at her watch. A minute to go.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:28 pm

'Yeah, I guess. But you're a friend. I should have checked up on you. And don't try and persuade me otherwise.' He smiled. 'Plenty of time to catch up now though. Well, not now. Sarge'll take care of that.'

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:51 pm

Katrina stood up about to walk over and sock sam in the face. "Why I oughta...." Leon stood up and tried to hold his sister back. "Sis dont let him get to you....." Katrina looked down at her brother. "Fine..." Katrina sat back down and crossed her arms.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:05 pm

He saw that she was getting pretty mad and that was not was he was looking for.

“Wow wow Ok sorry if i was rude but pleas let me make it up to you.... I know what do you say lunch in the park, my treat.”

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:49 pm

Nan'tulla grinned. "Yeah. We can talk about things like that la—" The bell rang again, and Nan'tulla winced at the harshness of it.

Sutter still wasn't in, but then a tall, blonde human entered with a swagger, wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of worn jeans. A faint sneer adorned his face, and he was recognizable to past students as being Damon, the school bully.

"Drat!" hissed Katyana, breaking into a sprint. For such a small girl, she covered ground pretty fast, reaching the doors to the gym before Sekor. The two felines entered, then Sekor glanced about.

"Where's the teacher?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:03 pm

'Oh, wonderful.' Blaze glared in Damon's direction. 'I swear, if he crosses me this year he's going to get a fireball in the face - whether it gets me expelled or no.'

When Damon looked in his direction, Blaze pointedly turned his gaze to a litter bin in the corner of the hall.

Of course, he's probably far too stupid to get that message.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:18 pm

Katrina glanced at Sam then looked away. "I'll pass im eating lunch with Leon like I do everyday." Leon sighed and glanced and then nodded up at his sister. "At least no one has tried to mess with me yet...." Leon stated to himself then let out a sigh of relief.

BlackBobTheMage

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:57 pm

Bob watched the cat-girl sprint from his side, and watched Sekor walk on by. "Well, I guess it's time for school then". He walked inside the gym and found a nice secluded spot on the bleachers where he could streach out.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:29 pm

(OOC: As Faye hasn't posted, I'm going to assume that Faye and Sheen are already in the gym, lurking along the walls... they might be late, but I rather doubt over half an hour. The park isn't THAT far from the school... ^^;;)

Oddly enough, no teacher appeared. Damon smirked to himself, leaning against a wall of the gym.

For five minutes. His smirk broadened.

Ten minutes. He looked like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary.

Fifteen. Twenty. Thirty. Forty. Forty-five.

Just before the clock reached 8:47, though, the doors burst open again as a muscular, pugnacious man with a crewcut and fierce dark eyes stormed in. A whistle hung around his neck, and he wore camouflage pants with a black muscle shirt on top. Damon's smirk disappeared, but he still seemed smug.

"ARIGHT! I'm Seargent Sutter, your teacher, and I'm late because some idiot slashed the tires of my car and I had to walk here, so I'm not in a good mood, maggots! Roll call! We've got eight minutes left, so you're going to have to change clothes if you already changed, and there's no running today." His glare around the gym discouraged any cheers.

With that, he began calling out names to the freshmen, who were huddled in one corner of the gym. They answered or didn't, and he marked them accordingly. Then he went through the sophomores, juniors, and seniors.

"OKAY! Now, change into regular clothes! Tomorrow when you come in you should be dressed for P.E.!" The few students who had changed before scurried to change back into their regular clothing, reaching the gym again just in time for the bell to ring, dismissing them.

Most of the students had math next period, although Stacy peeled away to join a different class. The sophomores were assigned to Mrs. Horne's room, the juniors to Mrs. Slavan, and the seniors to Mr. Orville. Nan'tulla, though, didn't even need to check her schedule to know she had Mrs. Yamamoto next.

(OOC: 'Kay... now chat with people on the way to class! ^_^)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 9/23/02 3:48:08 am

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:54 pm

Leon and Katrina looked at each other and walked out heading for class. "Remember Leon don't get nervous. Ill see you inbetween classes." Leon sighed and looked up at his sister. "I know... i'lll try not to get myself embarassed." Katrina grinned and looked at Leon smirking. "And if anyone tries to pick on you tell me. I'll put them in thier place." With that she winked at Leon and head off towards Mr. Orvilles class. whiel Leon let ou t yet another sigh and headed off to Mrs. Slavans.

BlackBobTheMage

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:23 pm

Bob went to his locker to stash some things before math. Seeing a lot of cute girls in the hall, he usually had to stop and follow them with his eyes muttering to himself. He reached his locker and began stashing stuff, when he went to get his science and magic notebooks his gripped slipped from his gloved hands grip. "Aw man, bad omen", he muttered to himself grabbing his books back up.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:21 pm

Tendra, putting two and two together, kept pace with Damon as he left the gymnasium. As soon as the two were clear of any immediate sight by wandering faculty, she grabbed him from behind by the collar, and whipped him into the nearest wall, moving her forearm to pin him by the neck.

"You have twenty seconds to tell me why I shouldn't report you to the principal--and the police. Talk."

SALSAlys

Nice to see somebody caught on. ^_^

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:57 pm

"What'n hell are you talkin' about?" the blonde growled. "Not my fault if some punk decides to make Sutter tardy for his own class." Damon was lying through his teeth magnificently. "Although y'gotta admit it's great. The man's a sadist." Someone who was less kindly inclined might be surprised that Damon even knew what the word meant. "And you don't have any proof either, girlie."

Oz 200

Re: Nice to see somebody caught on. ^_^

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:03 am

Sam walked out of gym thinking of what had happened” Well good thing is that i wont have Sarge make me run bad thing is that i made katarine made, i have to make it up to her. But why” he asked himself.” Well for one she is kind of cute and for the second if that ogre doode gets to her this he will try and ponder my skull to kingdomcon”

“Huu what’s happening over there” he saw two figures fighting or rather one off the pining the other one to the wall. “HEY WHAT ARE YOU TO DOING!”

Edited by: Oz 200 at: 9/23/02 1:28:15 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Caught on? You couldn't have made it more obvious. :þ

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:12 pm

Blaze walked out, muttering something which included the words "Damon", "cretin", and "arsehole". His eyes flickered over to the scene between Tendra and Damon but he instantly recognised the jerk being pinned, and left it be, grinning to himself.

So I have...Damn, I forget.

He pulled out his timetable and let his eyes flicker over it.

Mrs Orville. Well now...If I recall correctly her room should be... this way.

Luckily for Blaze, he hit dead on, and arrived at the classroom in good time.

Hehe...Wouldn't want to add today to my "first day back tardy" days...

<center>~~~</center>

An unruly mop of dark hair rising like a small hill over the top of the outswung locker door was enough to put the fear of gods into anybody in this school. It was widely understood as one of the signs that Dermont had found a new secretive hobby - which usually involved photos hidden in the very back of his locker.

This was no exception. Today was the first day back, and once again Dermont had told himself that he wasn't about to stop cultivating his hobbies for a pair of black eyes and a bloodied nose (none of which he had so far received, which could be regarded as lucky or unlucky, depending on your point of view).

A passing student rammed the locker door as he passed, catching Dermont heavily on the side of the head and knocking his glasses to the corridor floor. The surrounding students jeered and went back to their business - it served the little perv right, after all.

The lanky lad fell to his knees, clawing about with his hands for the thick glasses. Nobody botherd to point out to him that the pair of errant specs were behind him.

(And so Dermont is introduced. Whddaya think, guys and gals? :D)

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Caught on? You couldn't have made it more obvious. :þ

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:15 pm

Katrina had taken a seat in Mrs. Orvilles room a while ago and was humming to herself. She immediately stopped humming once Blaze walked in. "Oh great..." Katrina looked him over with a single glance, she then chuckled for a second and continued humming. Leon however was just sitting in class silently since no one else had arrived yet.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:40 pm

Blaze looked around for a free seat, and realised that very few of them were already taken. Making a quick decision, he strode over and sat at the desk next to Katrina, intending to pass the time with her till class began.

'Hey.'

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:44 pm

Katrina glanced over at him again and stopped humming. "Hey there...." Katrina looked around a bit and wondered where the teacher was then turned back to Blaze. "So what are you up to?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:01 pm

Blaze chuckled, and leaned forward on his desk.

'Would you take it badly if said "talking to you"? Actually, don't answer that. I'll try and think of a more creative answer.... I'm...no, I can't do it, sorry.' He smiled apologetically, then grinned suddenly. 'Oh wait, I can! I'm making a complete and utter arse of myself!'

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:36 pm

Katrina chuckled a bit actually finding him amusing. "Well I wouldn't say as much of 'arse' as you think." She smirked and leaned back a bit in her chair, blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

Legend of 8

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:40 pm

"Hmmm..... Ms. Slaven, eh? @#%$. I really don't want HER class... evil bitch. Damn." Saying a few more uncreative swear words, he came upon the room. "Well, here it is... man. Why did I have to get stuck in HERE?"

Walking in, he chose a seat in the back. He had collected some payment already for doing homework, even though it was just the first day. He knew that tonight would be easy, but some of the Seniors... well, the second day was usually tough on them, especially his buddy on the football team. Well, ok, friend wasn't the correct term... EMPLOYER was more like it.

But it paid good.

"Ah, yes, good 'ol Ms. Slavic......" looking around the room, and seeing nothing of interest, he picked his yo-yo out of his pocket and began to play with it until the bell.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:48 pm

'That's good to know.'

Blaze fell silent for a secon, then started.

'Oh, I hope you don't mind me sitting here, by the way. If you want I'll move.'

SALSAlys

So how come nobody else seemed to notice? XP

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:38 pm

Nan'tulla barely restrained a shudder as she passed by Dermont on her way to Yamamoto's, giving him wide berth before she reached the room of the calculus teacher.

Sekor and Katyana had given eachother a hug before separating, the tiger entering Mr. Orville's class silently, choosing a spot in the corner of the room, away from the other students. He looked about unblinkingly, vaguely imposing and intimidating, although he did nothing overtly threatening. The teacher, a thin, balding man with pale watery eyes, sat behind a desk at the front of the room, eyeing the students apprehensively.

Mrs. Slavan glared at Leon, then Jason, her jowls set like a bulldog as her gray eyes pierced them. Her greying hair was set into a firm, no-nonsense bun, with a wicked iron pin holding it in place.

"No playing in class," she snapped. "Give the yo-yo to me."

Krysta and Katyana were talking to eachother happily as they walked from the gym to their next class. First noticing eachother by the fact that they were both short, the two girls had quickly decided to become friends. Passing by Dermont's locker, they broke off. Katyana stooped to pick up the glasses as Krysta crouched, giving the boy a friendly tap on the shoulder.

"Hello," she said cheerfully. "You dropped something." Katyana pressed the glasses into his hand as Krysta spoke.

PriamNevhausten

Cuz the characters could care less ^_^

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:08 pm

Tendra only scowled further, her gaze narrowing until her eyes were tiny deadly slits. She hissed at Damon through clenched teeth. "Don't play the fool with me, idiot. I know what you did, and while your reputation leaves much to be desired, the teachers here TRUST me. And I don't think you could figure out even the basics of a Detect Lie spell.

"I guess then, this concludes these dealings." She punched him in the gut--hard enough to knock his breath out, but not focused enough to leave a bruise. She released his neck from the wall and turned to leave--turning back, she decided better of it, and placed a kick aimed for his...erm...particulars.

"See you in jail, jerk," she said as she paced towards the principal's office.

SALSAlys

How lovely. XP

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:10 pm

Damon collapsed silently, pride keeping him from moaning with pain as Tendra turned away.

The principal, a half-dragon woman with short, crisply cut blonde hair, was inside, skimming through a pile of paper. Despite her youthful features, she wouldn't be easily mistaken for one of the students. Her eyes were hidden behind dark enchanted sunglasses, and for good reason; she was part gorgon. Her red wings flapped slightly as Tendra entered her office. Without glancing up, she spoke.

"Hello, Tendra Seekersway. This is about Damon, I presume?" Though Ms. Flamerr never used magic— or at least nobody had seen her doing so— she had an uncanny ability to know what was going on at school without being told.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 9/24/02 2:15:49 am

PriamNevhausten

Re: How lovely. XP

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:15 pm

"You've already heard about it then?" Tendra said, still a little indignant from the recent 'encounter.'

SALSAlys

Title war!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:28 am

"Actually I haven't." At Tendra's slightly confused look, Ms. Flamerr added "I mean I haven't heard about it." She didn't clarify any further.

"In actuality, he hadn't slashed the tires of Mr. Sutter's. I fear that our gym teacher failed to actually TOUCH said tires or use any magic," she went on. "It was an illusion. An admiringly convincing one, but still an illusion." Her face was bland. "Though it may surprise you, with sufficient preparation and a little help from his friends, Damon can be an amazingly efficient spellcaster... not that he tries much. Rest assured that he and his cronies are going to be punished." The corner of her mouth quirked slightly. "Although your... mm... punishment was almost ample enough for Damon." She didn't seem inclined to chastise Tendra for it, though.

Oz 200

Am i late?

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:32 am

He didn’t really se what happened but the other figure came walking by and went away. He walked up to the other figure and when he came closer he saw that it was Damo. “Wow man, tuff luck.” He looked at his watch and decided it was time to run. He arrived in Mr. Orvilles class. ”Am i late?”

SALSAlys

Nope.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:42 am

The teacher shook his head. "No, the bell hasn't rung yet," he said in a soft, mild voice.

Oz 200

Re: Nope.

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:53 am

”Pew” he took a set next to what looked like another nekojin. “Hey names Sensam but call me Sam what’s your name?”

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:01 am

Sekor flicked his ears back, his long hair swishing slightly. "Sekor." He didn't seem too talkative.

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:57 am

Tendra smirked. Kicking guys in the groin was fun...being encouraged to do it was better. She glanced at the clock...not a lot of time to make it to her second period class.

"Erm, I don't suppose I could get a note for second period so i'm not counted late?"

Legend of 8

My yo-yo....

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:58 am

"But, Ms. Slaven, the bell hasn't rung yet. Technically, class has not begun. Can't I keep it so long as I don't play with it during class?" Jason asked.

'I am really going to HATE this class,' he thought to himself.

(Sorry about being so late... i'm having trouble getting to a computer, so please, bear with me.)

SALSAlys

Re: My yo-yo....

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:42 am

The principal nodded, scribbling a note, which she passed to Tendra.

Mrs. Slavan's gaze was icy.

"Give it to me. Now. I'll return it at the end of the day." Her tone didn't brook debate.

Legend of 8

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:24 am

"Ok..." Using a small amount of magic, he levitated it over to her.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:31 am

Katrina glanced over to their teacher smiling. She stop leaning backwards and straightened out her chair. "We are lucky.... We got a nice teacher. I feel bad for leon... Hope he don't get in trouble... Then i'll have to chew him out."

Leon sat quietly in his seat avoiding the teachers cold glances. Silently he watched the yo-yo and tiltd his head to the side. After watching the yo-yo for a moment he faced forward again and sat quietly in his desk.

((Posting in a school rp from math class when my chars are in math class! How ironic! ^^ ))

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:52 am

Blaze assumed that was a "yes", so stayed where he was.

'It's not really a matter of a teacher's personality...I find that if you respect a teachers rules and are nice to them, they'll respect you and be nice to you in turn.'

He frowned.

'That doesn't always work though. In such cases I take it as a given that they want me to cause mischief.' He winked at Katrina as he said this.

<center>~~~</center>

Dermont struggled with the glasses and put them on.

'Err...t-thankyou...' He said. He was easily taller than the both of them, and thus was justified in looking down - the problem was, he was looking farther down than their faces.

His glasses began to steam up.

'So, you girls new?'

BlackBobTheMage

Unread postby BlackBobTheMage » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:02 pm

Bob, lost on his way to class, went up and down the halls before finally finding his math room. He silently walked in eyeing everyone from the shadow cast by his hat. He walked around to an empty seat in the back of the class and sat down with a little grunt. He yawned, looking around at the other bored students.

Bob pulled out a sketch book and began to draw little drawings and silly doodles. Bob wasn't amazing at drawing, he could draw a person pretty well, but his little sketches amused him when he was bored. Bob looked over at the clock, "Hasn't the bell rung yet? I can't belive i had time to fumble around the whole school".

Bob started drawing sketches of some of the girls in class, occasionally looking up at the door when loud footsteps past to see if someone else would enter the room. Bob eventually got lost in his sketch, resting his 'hatted' (^_^) head on his hand which was propped up by his elbow.

Legend of 8

Unread postby Legend of 8 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:08 pm

Jason watched the kid look at the Yo-Yo as it went past. What was his name, he wondered? Like it mattered. Looked like the smart silent type.

Joy. He'd probably get a girl faster than him.

Why was he even thinking that way? Ever since he had seen that girl this morning...

SALSAlys

Post, Faye, post!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:31 pm

Katyana and Krysta glanced up at Dermont, nodding in unison. Krysta glanced at his eyes, vaguely aware that something wasn't quite right about them but too naive to suspect where they actually were, while Katyana could smell his hormones getting into action, although she didn't identify them as such. Then the catgirl glanced at a clock on the wall, then flicked her ears back.

"We better hurry! Class is starting in a minute!" Katyana turned, sprinting rapidly to Mrs. Horne's class as Krysta chased after her.

Bob was then also given the joy of Mrs. Slavan's glare. "Young man! Put away that away as well. Or would you like to share whatever that is with the class?"

Amie reached Mrs. Horne's class, swinging into an empty seat near the back as she watched the woman. The teacher was of Rubenesque proportions, with unnaturally dark hair and pleasantly crinkled features, with permanent smile and laughter lines etched around the corners.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs