Black Moon

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Demon Malix

Black Moon

Unread postby Demon Malix » Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:52 pm

Tales tell of the Dante. A race of half-humans, half-dragons. They tell of the many wars against the Dante's empire and how every battle they come out victorious. Young Kasper Dante is the first born son of the Dante emperor. He has come of age... it is time to leave home and find his purpose in lfe. Will he be lead on the path of good or evil?
Kasper slowly walks across the feilds of the Dwarf territory. The Dante have been in alliance with the Dwarfs for thousands of centuries and they live peacefully together. Kasper's human-like face and body will deceive even the most trained eye. His large wings are folded over his shoulder, in this way his wings appear to be nothing more than a cape. His wings drag on the floor as he walks. He looks up to the sky imaging all the wonders the world has to offer. His bright red scarf covered his face and brightend in the sunlight. His pet shadow cat,Lumna, followed him. She was no bigger than Kasper's hand. She was, literally, a shadow cat. Black as the night and shadow abilities to kick. Lumna was very attacthed to Kasper and never leaves his side. As they walked together through the forest bird calls could be heard in the distant. This soothed Kasper's soul, he shut his eyes as he walked and consentrated on the calls.

Geocsuppi

Re: Black Moon

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:12 pm

(OOC: generally you want to be registered before you start a rp)

Demon Malix

Black Moon

Unread postby Demon Malix » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:19 pm

(OOC:I did...)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:46 pm

(OOC: umm... no you didn't you are an offical lurker that means no ezboard account, or you didn't log in)

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:27 pm

OOC:Opps -_-() there, I logged in now... sorry about that. *bows humbly*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:00 pm

(OOC: yay one problem down. Now... first off try and read some of the other rps to see how things work around here. Then when you think of a rp post your idea in the OOC Forum. People might sign up, then you get to post your great rp in the rp forum. People play you get liked, you get married and you die a better person.)

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:24 pm

OOC:There we go... I pretty much know how to RP, but I'll check it out anyway. I'm gonna start a different one if you care to join me. This one seemed to work me bugs out...

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:46 pm

(OOC: umm... you missed the whole post an overview of your rp in the OOC forum part. if people like it then post in the rp forum. Also write this as you would a book. So when some one speaks, that makes a whole new paragraph. And other such stupid English rules.)

DemonMalixSentry

Unread postby DemonMalixSentry » Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:54 pm

-_-; now you tell me... *sigh*... *shuffles off*

Return to Other RPs