Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
BlueBomber

Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

Unread postby BlueBomber » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:48 pm

(its never too late to sign on, just talk to me in the chat and I'll get you started, onto teh arpee!)

A cool fog washed over the front of UPR military 'headquarters' in what was once Durham North Carolina. In actuality, the headquarters was just a mall,and it was really only a headquarters in a loose sense, other places claimed the title headquarters, and commanded just as much land, but no one really ever bothered to make one official. Joe stood guard on a corner of the roof, just starting the morning off, probably his last morning as a gaurd as his information was processed(put into a pile) and he was made a soldier. Back inside the mall, the air was frantic with the constant motion of papers, in shopping carts, in folders, in chimneys. The inside of the mall had been cleared out and was turned into a very large beehive of uncoordinated military command, which managed to get an order or two out every week.

Surveying the calm parking lot dotted randomly with vehicles of the crappiest sorts, Joe was glad he wasn't an officer indoors, and he was glad he would finally see some combat......

(currently he is wearing a red jumpsuit underneath his black bodyarmor, his SWAT helmet sits with its faceguard up, and he carries his rifle relaxed.)

Geocsuppi

Re: Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:45 pm

Yasuhiko was riding to the UPR headquarters; there hadn’t been much work recently so an easy job like this seemed a good solution for Yasuhiko.

"This'll be a good job, steady pay." Yasuhiko said to himself as he rode through the disserted land. The top of the headquarters came into view, he saw a man on top of the building. He was wearing a SWAT helmet and carried a gun in relaxed position. Yasuhiko instinctively readied his sniper rifle to shoot the guard before he noticed him. But then he remembered that duh UPR HQ would have guards. So he continued to ride towards UPR HQ.

(Currently wearing the trench coat stealth not activated, Desert Eagle, and Sniper Rifle in holster, riding the 4-wheeler)

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:22 am

He Walking down the road whistling an old melody he cant remember the name of and just enjoying his traveling and then he spots his destination.

"There it is well might as well hurry"

((Tsurugi=its a kind of Japanese samurai sword its just a little longer then a katan. he is wearing a thin body covering kevlar armor under the black mantel, covering up the the guns,the belt,and the tsurugi, on his back he caries the big sword.))

Edited by: Oz 200 at: 10/25/02 5:23:32 am

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:33 pm

"Halt! State your business!", he said shouldering his weighty rifle at the figure on the 4-wheeler. IM:standard procedure doesn't seem all that wise to use on someone like that..... To be on the safe side, he lowers the faceplate on his helmet with a *click*.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:54 pm

Yashiko stoped. He got off of the 4 wheeler, and bowed to the guard.

"My name is Yasuhiko. I come to join the UPR. Now I ask you the same." Yasuhiko said in a calm collected voice.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:00 pm

*he calls back down to you*"Just doing my job! Go ahead and park your vehicle in the parking garage, they'll tell you where to go from there!"*he raised the facegaurd again and gave a salute*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:25 pm

Yasuhiko looked up at the man.

"Fine I'll forget this. I'll just go sign up." Yasuhiko thought as he got back onto the 4 wheeler and drove into the parking garage. There just happened to be an empty space in front of him. He parked the 4 wheeler. He got off and took a look around.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:32 am

He arrived at the HQ and smiled at the guard waving his hand to the guard on the roof.

"Hallo!"

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:35 pm

*sigh* IM:if they get too many volunteers, the UPR might decide they want to keep me as a guard, and let civilians go and do their dirty work....still he had to do his job now

"I assume you are here about the mission we sent out in the letters, right?"

The light fog was slowly being sucked away by the rising sun, it was now around 10:00, almost time for him to leave his post.......

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:51 pm

Yasuhiko looked around the parking lot trying to find the man who was supposed to direct him.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:36 pm

*an old man wearing a leather vest over a sleeveless brown business suit, soaked in oil approaches you(Yasuhiko), from a garage*

"Yeh, need some repairs done??" he weezes.*he then wipes some grease off his face*

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 10/27/02 3:04:37 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:05 pm

"Yes acutally, it hasn't been getting the speed it's supposed to. If you could fix it please. I also would like to know where to go about the job offer?" Yasuhiko said to the mechanic.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:37 am

*mechanic scratching butt with wrench*"Alright, I'll get started, you get yerself to the office in the headquarters marked 'recruitment'"*he points to an area on the mall-map mounted in a rusting case on a nearby wall*"Yeh better get going, I can fix something faster than you can get through the line at the recruitment office, and I used to be an accountant so...."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:59 am

Yasuhiko looked at the disgusting mechanic.

"Thank you." Yasuhiko said to the mechanic.

He walked over to headquarters. The office marked Recruitment made it self readily apparent. Yasuhiko walked straight to the door and entered.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:42 am

As you step inside, you pause a moment to take in the sights. The recruitment office was formerly a department store, but had now been cleared of all its racks and many desks have been put in their places, many desks. The walls are covered in spraypaint murals depicting heroism and loyalty...
As people zip past you, you notice some are wearing badges that say 'recruitment staff' on them, most are carrying piles of paperwork and heading down into the depths of the office. Directly in front of you is a line of people not wearing badges, but holding letters. Peering up the line you can see a particularly rough looking man in a uniform questioning them. "You got a gun?"No, sir."Get out! NEXT!". The line has about 25 people in it.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 10/27/02 6:43:49 am

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:54 am

He walks in and places him self last in the line and sins he figured this would tack time.......

"Hello" he said to the man in front of him "so you are here to join?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:00 am

Yasuhiko looked at the man behind him assuming he was talking to him.

"Hello. You didn't get a lot of education as a child did you,” said Yasuhiko. He turned his back to the man.

"Great not only am I stuck in a line. There are idiots surrounding me too." Yasuhiko thought as he stood in the line.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:24 pm

he raised a eyebrow

"what makes you think that"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:00 pm

"Because this is the recruitment office, and this is the line to join. I'm standing in it, infer from there." Yasuhiko said, without turning around.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:03 am

It was now roughly 10:15, and Joseph Reynolds was now officially relieved from guard duty, hopefully forever. Giving his replacement a salute and heading downstairs, he had a certain spring to his step that was uncommon to in the drudging halls of the headquarters. His jubilance ended as soon as he saw the line in the recruitment office.

"Holy Crap! How many letters did they send out??", he said to the person ahead of him.

The line was slowly moving forward as the people ahead of him were slowly rejected.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:31 am

" Dunno i only got a note that i was to come here.... and here i am" he kept on smiling "So you are the guard that stood out side right.... but i cant call you just guard right....... what’s your name?

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:07 pm

"This line is too long. And too many of them are not worthy of even THIS job." Yasuhiko thought as he stood in line. He couldn't wait to just get to the front and accepted.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:42 am

"Joseph Reynolds, at your service, and not a guard anymore either! Pleased to meet you."*extends gloved hand*"And who are you?"

*it was getting closer now, only ten more people left infront of him*

Recruiter:Whaddya mean you cant fix anything?!? You gotta be kidding me, get out of my sight!NEXT!

*make that nine*

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:23 am

"AAA pleas to met you Joseph"

*Extends armor plated hand and shakes Joseph’s*

"I’m no one special but you can call me Phoenix every one ells dos"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:14 pm

Yasuhiko stood in the line holding back the urge to kill the incompetent people in front of him. Surprisingly enough he was holding it back rather well.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:07 pm

*the line moves up a few more people*

"Well, good luck trying to get this job, looks like your up soon."

*the person infront of Yasuhiko is delined because they are inexperienced at driving*

Yasuhiko:
*now closer to the recruiter you can see his nametag: Sgt. Evers, right underneath his surprisingly well polished UPR badge. The man himself is pretty old, about 55, his brown hair is starting to thin and grey, but he has a ravenous gleam in his eyes that seems to make his wrinkling face all the more frightening*
"Boy! What's your name!?" he screams at Yasuhiko as his carnivorous eyes scanned over every detail.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 10/31/02 3:11:26 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:16 am

"My name is Yasuhiko." Yasuhiko said looking at the man.

Yasuhiko stood straight up looking the man square in the eyes. Yasuhiko kept the steady stare as he awaited the next question.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:39 pm

To Yasuhiko:
"Kid, I see you have guns, have you ever killed anyone? I mean right up in their face killed them?" *he squints back at you*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:43 pm

"Yes. But the people I kill never got the chance to see my face." Yasuhiko said, to someone else this would've sounded egotistical, but it was a fact.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:16 am

To Yasuhiko:
"Yeah yeah, but you think it matters to them now?"he pauses"One more question I have to ask, do you mind travelling?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 11/3/02 10:16:50 am

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:03 pm

"No I do not." Yasuhiko said, glad that this was finally done with.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:07 am

To Yasuhiko:
"Good! I hope you dont mind waiting a little while longer, there is a room over there*he points* go there and sit down."

NEXT!

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:10 am

It took close to all Yasuhiko had not to just rip his throat out. He was so rude.

Yasuhiko thought, "This better be a good job."

He walked over to the room, and sat down.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:22 am

"Hello" he stepped up to the man

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:44 am

To Pheonix:
"Who the hell are you hello-o-ing??"*he pauses to remember if that is an actual word*"Why are you here, son?"*he wipes his badge with a recruitment letter*

Yasuhiko:
The room was once a dressing room, it is now a briefing area of sorts, with maps and more hand-drawn recruitment posters on the walls. There is no one else here yet.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:50 am

"I´m here beckos i got a mesage that you was in need of help from the best soldiers and warriors so here i am" a big smile came upon his face

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:46 am

"And why might you think you are one of the best soldiers?....wipe that grin off your face kid, you'll only be smiling if we pick you to wear our badge!"*besides the tough talk though, he is still trying to gauge your personality and attitude*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:02 am

"Hm... am I the first one accepted, must be hard to get in, *pause* well for other people at least." Yasuhiko thought as he looked around and noticed no one else there. He continued to sit there in the bad lounge room, waiting for what ever was supposed to happen.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:49 am

"Why i think im one of the best......i will show you" he pulled out his custom made gun "give me a target and i will hit it"

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:39 pm

"Why don't you give me something first? Start with a reason for me not to blow your head off right here, then a reason to hire someone as crazy as you! I didn't ask to see you shoot something!"

Next

Return to Other RPs