Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Oz 200

Re: Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

Unread postby Oz 200 » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:03 am

His face turned dead series ”Because some where there is some one suffering and my job is to help those in need, so.....Will you give me the job or not” he put the gun back in its holster.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:23 pm

IM:not a bright one.......
"Alright kid, I'll let you go, just promise to follow the orders of the others, and try not to whip out your gun like that unless you think its a good idea."IM:...get him out of the area quickly, and I wont have to deal with him applying for a local job...
*he points you to the side room*

"NEXT!"

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:53 am

The smile returned to his face ”Yeas sir” He walked into the w8ting room at took a set

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:26 pm

Evers:"And just what the hell might you being doing here*he squints to read my Nametag*Pvt. Reynolds?"

Me:"I'm here to apply for the job that was advertised...."

Evers:"And why would you want to do that?"

Me:".....because guard duty is boring and I want to work in the field...."

Evers:"Are you aware that this mission is nearly suicidal and that we are only recruiting normal citizens because we are short on trained personnel?"

Me:"No, but if I don't get this job, I'm going to quit my guard duties anyway....."*I put my badge down on the desk* IM: big decision, this is it.....

Evers:"*sighs*Alright kid, but you don't know what you're getting yerself into....."*he slides the badge back to me*"Go wait in that room.....NEXT!"

I eagerly walk off as he shakes his head.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 11/7/02 8:27:55 pm

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:10 pm

Joe steps into the room and sits down. Obviously confused. "Hello!"..... "Where is everyone, are you two the only ones that made it so far?" *in his mind it was becoming clear that they probably were..*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:40 pm

"I believe so... yes... How many people were in line behind you. I would like to get on with this." Yasuhiko said.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:09 am

“well i wonder what they want us to do”

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:16 pm

"There was only five people behind me, so I guess this will go quickly....." :) IM:I'm finally off guard duty!....and I never bothered to ask what the mission was... "I guess they didn't tell everyone what the mission was because it's a secret......"

(ooc:hint to anyone following this, if you want to join, now would be a very convenient time to do so, the ooc thread is buried on the 3-4 page)

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Enter the NuTtEr!

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:53 pm

Jonathan, who has walked for days to reach here, slowly approaches the converted mall. He constantly wears a small smile, which would seem friendly and amiable, if his wide eyes didn't make him appear manic. He chuckled to himself for no aparent reason as he passed a guard, his smile growing just slightly as said guard does a double take.
He passed by, noting all the different activites and their vague centers, mentaly build a schematic of not only the building's physical structure, but also it's information relays, the tenuous network that kept this facility functioning, and thus gaining knowledge of how to destroy it if it should prove necesary.
For the time being though, he merely enters the recuiting line, where he puts on a more serious face, as he is going to have to deal with these people for the next 2 minutes or so, judging from the rate at which they were being told to get lost.
Well, I'm here(He thought). I'm actually here, signing up for a military job. I must be nuts. Oh well, same old same old. So long as I get paid. ^_^
He noted he'd changed his face unconciously and the applicant in front of him was looking at him funny. Well, oops. He stuck his toungue out defiantly and then returned to his previous stoic expression.
Yup, this oughta be interesting.

BlueBomber

Re: Enter the NuTtEr!

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:22 am

To Jonathan:
"Well what do we have here??? It seems like we have a lost person! Could it be you misread our letter as saying 'we want an incompetant slob to wear our badge and get paid'??? Maybe you should explain why you are here son!!" *he glares at you fiercely*

Everyone else:
*an office aid walks in and hands everyone a paper marked 'personnel registration form', a chewed on pencil, and a cup of watery black coffee, then walks out without a word*

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:43 am

Yasuhiko set the coffee on the ground. "This is unfit to drink." He said.

Yasuhiko opened the personnel registration form and started to fill it out using Japanese Characters. (OOC: I say Japanese Characters because well there are three kinds, and each have there own place to be used, and all of them might be used in the form.)

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:35 am

"I'll stick to what I have!" *takes sip from binocular-cantine**starts filling out the forms in the appalingly poor handwriting he never practices*

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:55 am

He started to fill out the papers, at one point he stop “relatives to contact if you fall in battle”......he left that one clear.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

wise guy, eh?

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:38 pm

His tone is perfectly calm, even civilized. His face reflects this as well as he says:
"I am here for the 'dangerous mission' which this facility has sent out notices in regards to. If you don't want me, that's fine. I'm sure you've let in worse though, since you're recruiting 'civilians'" The word was said with some minor distaste"instead of military personel. As a matter of fact, with the number of people you've thrown out thus far, I don't see how you can afford to turn me down... That is, unless your "dangerous mission" happens to be a group of routy infants your men couldn't handle." At the end there was no masking the contempt.
The fact of the matter was he didn't NEED to be here anyways. He could live off the land almost indefinitely. But the pay, ah, now what could he get with that to supplement himself?
And if not, well, he knows some of this place now, and could learn more wandering about. By the time he left, if turned down, he'd know juuust enough to to be able to sell as valuable information to anyone who'd want it.
Hell, for that matter he could take part of the place out himself, if he were REEEEEALLY angry, but all that remains to be seen, eh?
For now he just waits for the weak minded recruiter to respond.

Lorre Lugosi

Re: wise guy, eh?

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:10 pm

Dade Cabot rested his left hand on the hilt of his rapier. he tapped his steel toed boot impatiantly.

"jesus christ I walk all the way here to WAIT?" he muttered. with one hand he took out his pack of cigarettes and stuck one in his mouth. putting it back he reached for his lighter and flicked it open, lighting it up with his thumb. he brought the flame to the tip of the cig and lit it.

"I'm gonna be outta smokes by the time this is done."

BlueBomber

Re: wise guy, eh?

Unread postby BlueBomber » Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:59 am

To Jonathan:
"Maybe if you had some way of proving you were any better than those 'civilians' I'd consider letting you in, smartass...." *he squints* "You got any useful skills, or proof you'd be better suited to the job than some rowdy infants??"

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

touché...

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:08 am

He restraind a smile, and, in an almost cheery voice:
"Well of course! What kind of idiot would come here without any kind of job skills?"
He notes several retreating applicants who glare at him, which does temporarily draw a smile from his face.
Afterward, however, his voice became Mr. Infomercial.
"I'm well versed in the use of explosives, and mixing chemicals to said explosives or noxious gases, the use and repair of both manual and stick shift engine vehicles, self defense, the use and repair of fire arms and a wide variety of melee weapons."
He stopped for a moment, as if considering. Then...
"I could prove these and others to you, but inside the building I doubt you would appreciate it."
With that he returns to his previously stoic express, waiting for a reply expectantly.

BlueBomber

Re: touché...

Unread postby BlueBomber » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:02 am

To Jonathan:
"Do you mind working with idiots such as yourself?" he drones idly as he looks past you

To Dade:
"You back there, you gotta light?"*he unbuttons a uniform pocket and searchs around for something*

Myself:
*shifts uncomfortably in armor*IM:Might as well pass the time..."So whats the deal with you two?"(Yasuhiko and Pheonix)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 11/14/02 11:08:48 pm

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

yuk it up.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:57 am

In a cheery voice, he replied "Why yes of course. Idiots are the only people with interesting conversation. Any thing else? I'd hate to cut off our animated little chat early."

Oz 200

Re: yuk it up.

Unread postby Oz 200 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:26 am

He looked up ”im herer because some one need help…and that’s my reason for living to protect and defend the ones that cant fight any more”

Lorre Lugosi

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:22 pm

Dade walks up to the booth next to Jonathan.

"yeah I gotta light. you done with this guy yet?" he asks as he tosses the zippo in his hand.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:58 pm

"My ealier job had the same requirments, this one just has a steadier paycheck. And what may I ask is "up with you", Yasuhiko said as he leaned back.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:24 am

Jonathan:
"No , nothing else, I wouldn't want you think I was stupid because you could talk for too long to me about getting hired, so go get a paper from that guy over there*gestures towards aide with the forms and a tray of coffee cups*then go to the room where the others are waiting......"

Dade:
"Your up, sell yourself"*he takes the lighter and and lights a cigarette that is obviously marijuana*"To start, you got any experience?"*he takes a long draw from his cig*

Me:
"I've been with the UPR now for four-and-a-half years, and I haven't been promoted from guard duty at all because I lack 'proper management skills' and because I'm good in combat. Guard duty became extremely dull so I decided I wanted a change, and voila, they ask for people to travel for them, I say yes."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bluebomber@rpgww60462>BlueBomber</A] at: 11/16/02 1:25:38 am

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

only took me a week, mommy!

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:32 am

John nods curtly, and goes to get his papers.
Well, that guy had only been the hugest @$$HOLE he'd met since, oh, breakfast. Oh well, move on with your life, right?
He took the appropriate papers from the aid along with a cup of coffee and entered the room where the others were seated. From a pocket he produced a sharpened dinner fork and a bottle of ink, which he used to fill out the form in perfect cursive, printing where required.

Lorre Lugosi

Re: only took me a week, mommy!

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:01 pm

"allright, yeah I got experiance." Dade said taking his lighter back and putting it back in his pocket, "and as you can tell I got weapons." he gestured to his rapier and socom holstered at his sides, "I've killed, I know how to use all my weapons, and subsequently killed with 'em all as well." he took another drag off his cigerette, "what else ya need to know?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:31 pm

Yasuhiko just nodded.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:00 pm

to Dade:
*he sucks in more of his marijuana*"You got anything to say??"

to Yasuhiko:
"Right."*continues writing*

(ooc: dam real life!!!*apoligizes for not posting*)

Lorre Lugosi

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:20 pm

"I don't need to say anything else, I just want to know whether i got the job or not, 'cept for that words don't do much good." he said and finished his cigerette stomping it out on the ground.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:45 am

Yasuhiko looked back down at his paper and continued to write in Japanese.

BlueBomber

Unread postby BlueBomber » Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:21 am

To Dade:
"Yeah, you get it, go away......"*he kicks his feet up on the desk and continues smoking*".......I'm getting too old for this......"*the nearby aid hands you the cup of cold coffee and the paper*"They're gonna start the briefing in a minute."

Lorre Lugosi

Unread postby Lorre Lugosi » Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:07 am

Dade took the coffe and the sheet and went to where the others went. he took a seat and began filling out the paper.

"at least I don't got to wait any longer." he muttered under his breath.

Previous

Return to Other RPs