ATAK Knight [Freestyle RP Dead]

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Lord Shadow X4 EXE

ATAK Knight [Freestyle RP Dead]

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:43 pm

It is the year 1615 and a war has begun on a small island,two nations on this island has been fighting for over 3 years,however that changed in 1618,a huge underground base was found by a group of gold diggers,it held over 500 mobile weapons called ATAKs,this find redifined the war,now a small group of ATAK pilots are trying to stop the war.

(OOC:here is everone in this RP.Me-Ragnorak
Thalakos-Bliss
Angel-Crimson
Geocsuppi-Blade
Gillium-Demon)

Edited by: Lord Shadow X4 EXE  Image at: 10/15/02 12:43:02 pm

PSLoyalist

Re: ATAK knights (Freestyle RP-closed

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:54 pm

Angel brought the Crimsons sword down on an ATAK casuing it to fall to teh ground in a pile of rubble. His ATAK was the Crimson and boasted a large sword and Blood red armor. It couldn't move to fast but who cares when you can put big holes in everything?

Angel quickly dodged to teh right missing a sweep from another ATAK's blade. He retailiated with his blade and turned the ATAK into goblin fodder.

"Die..." Angel said silently as he watched several ATAK's Charge him with their Swords in the air.

A large explosion erupted as Angel took out two enemies with one swipe. he turned around adn blocked an attack with ease and retailiated, causeing the ATAK to fall to teh ground after impailing it.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:00 pm

Then a grey ATAK was beside him it looked like it was a bit frail but it was by far the most powerful ATAK on the battle area "Die"shouted the pioilt of the ATAK as he swung his Axe at Crimson.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:19 pm

A forest green ATAK jumps inbetween Angel and the other ATAK puting up its spear to block the blow and save Angel from his injurys. Although saving Angel the green ATAK sustains major injuries due to accepting a blow.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:21 pm

The grey ATAK stoped and looked at Bliss "it's that ATAK but how...no one can pilot it" he said as he lifted his axe again to strike Bliss.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:23 pm

Thalakos, the pilot of Bliss, was ready to take the blow that would finish him off. "As long as others survive you shall not win this war!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:24 pm

"What the hell?" Angel said as he recoiked in surprise to see an ATAK attack and another one protect him. "This is messed up."

Angel appeared beside the Green ATAK and Swung his swod at the Grey ATAK which was still recovering from teh block.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:25 pm

Suprised from the save Bliss launches his spear at the grey attack with full power.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:30 pm

"heh you are something"said the Grey ATAK to the others,then he lifted his ATAKs faceplate so he could talk to the other ATAKs "you are good,i am Shadow a merc that was hired to fight here and i know that you are Angel pilot of the Crimson ATAK but i have no clue who you are"he said looking at Thalakos.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:33 pm

Withdrawing his spear Thalakos opens his plate to talk. "I am Thalakos, also a mercenary i have come here hoping to learn of my past now prepare to eat dirt!"

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:36 pm

"i think not"said Shadow as he pointed to a large group of ATAKs chargeing Thalakos and Angel "they are from my nation leave now and i'll spare you"said Shadow as he put his faceplate back down.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:37 pm

Putting his face plate back down Thalakos looks at Angel. Using his inside communication he says, "What are we gonna do? Run or stay and fight till the end?"

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:42 pm

(OOC:RUN! k?)

"Hah i knew that they would try to fight" then raiseing his Axe it began to glow red then blue then blood red.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:43 pm

Angel watched the two bicker then a large group of ATAK's came rushing in.

"Who said fight till the end?" Angel said with a grin. "I'm here to rid the world of those filthy things, now if i must i'm gonna take some with me."

Angel readied his sword adn charge the on coing ATAK's attempting to slice one in half. He missed and fell face first inot hte ground.

"Dammit, i'm too slow." Angel said turning around adn impailing an ATAK that was chargin him.

It fell limp on his sword and Angel kicked it off quickly adn jumped to his feet.

"bring it dammit!" Angel yelled furiously as he swiped aain at more ATAK's but each one dodged.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:45 pm

(Fine have it your way)

then his Axe shot a red beam at Thalakos And Angel it lifted them off the ground and shot them into there nation "hah"said Shadow as he watched them fly away.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:50 pm

(ggrrr...no fair...)

Angel puonded his dashboard with the controls on it as he cursed.

"Dammit! if i would have been faster i could have had those things!" Angel screamed as he pounded harder. "It's all my god damn falt! i'm worthless!"

Angel landed quite abruptly behind the walls of his kingdom surprising several townsfolk.

Angel jumped out and loaded his battle bow which was longer tehn him and needed to be held sideways so it wouldn't touch the ground.

He saw the Green ATAK hit the ground next to him. Angel ran over to inspect his cockpit to make sure the pilot wasn't dead.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:54 pm

(i needed you ALIVE when i said large group i meant somewhere in the 200hundreads!)

Slowly Shadow walked over to the head ATAK to collect his reward "no money"said the Genral who had the money "what you said if.." "if you KILLED them you would get the money"said the genral "grrr" said Shadow walking away toward the spot where Angel and Thalakos had landed.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:15 pm

A neon-green ATAK walked out onto the battlefield. It was hard not to notice the giant Neon-Green ATAK walking around with two Katanas in the ready position.

"I saw two fly without jet packs, keep on your toes Defron, what's that?"

The Neon-Green ATAK (from now on I'm referring to my atak as ng okay) jumped up did a little flip and landed with a thud behind a large pile of debris.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:19 pm

Angel opened the cockpit and checked to see the pilot, he was OK but got the wind knocked out of him.

People were beginning to crowd around the two ATAK's

"Get out of here you didn't see anything!" Angel yelled pointing his bow around.

The people weren't heding his warnings Angel fired off a warning shot and everyone scattered about. He then reached his hand in and helped th epilot out.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:22 pm

Shadow walked onto the area that Angel and Thalakos landed seeing that Thalakos was still in his ATAK "this is going to be a long day"said Sahdow as he jumped out of his ATAK,he had a large Warhammer in his hand and walked over to Angel.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:26 pm

"Get out of here!" Angel yelled as he pointed the bow at the approaching man.

Angel looked behind the man and saw teh ATAK that got them here.

"Dire you son-of-a-bitch!" Angel yelled as he Let an arrow fly straight towards teh man.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:28 pm

grabing the arrow before it hit him Shadow doged it "nice aim"
he said as he lifted his hammer.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:32 pm

"@#%$..." Angel said as he bounced slightly readying for the attack then when the hammer came down he jumped to the side adn rolled off the ATAK.

"dammit..." Angel said as he readied another arrow and quickly shot it off.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:35 pm

this time he jumped up in the air and doged the arrow "you seem to have a bow trigger finger let me help you with that" he said as he threw a knife at the bow causeing it to fly out of angels hands and into a rock.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:09 pm

When ng was happy that there was no ATAKs there he went off in the direction that the other ATAKs had gone.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:15 pm

"hm i hear an ATAK better see who it is"said Shadow as he climbed into Ragnorak,then he ran and wtched from behind a rock.

Edited by: Lord Shadow X4 EXE at: 10/10/02 8:32:44 pm

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:37 pm

NG rounded the corner and saw the ATAKs on the ground. He ran over to them and said, "Hey you two what happened?"

Gillium

Unread postby Gillium » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:57 pm

(ooc/ im here, im jsut looking for a good plae to pop in)

A bird chirps and a dog barks.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:04 pm

[OOC:Lord Shadow X4 EXE where is the storyline?]

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:30 pm

(it's just about to get to a group forming part)

Shadow watched The Neon-Green ATAK walk over to the area,he watched the pilot climb out and talk to the other ATAK pilots.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:40 pm

Angel lifted his bow toward's the man that just arrrived in the Neon-green ATAK.

"Not another one." Angel said as he let an arrow fly from his massive bow that stretched longer then him. (i don't think i specified that.) Angel rolled to the side and quickly loaded up another arrow and pulled back on the string and wqaited to observe his results.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:19 pm

Thalakos regaining his breath finally regains control of Bliss. Picking up his spear he looks at the other ATAKs and then his injuries. "Lets rumble", he says to himself

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:34 pm

Standing up,Shadow's ATAK drew it's Axe then Started Chargeing it's magic"have it your way"said Shadow over the comm system.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:35 pm

Defron saw the arrow out of the corner of his eye and quickly fell to the ground and rolled the arrow had caught his shirt but missed him.

"Wo. Watch who you shooten those things at. Geese, man, I liked this shirt," Defron said as he noticed the rip in his shirt, "it was a good shirt."

Defron looked at the big atak charging something. A flash of recognition passed over his face as he well um recognized it. He dashed toward his atak. Nearing it he did a flip and a turn to land in the cockpit in time to close the hatch and get ready to dodge.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:38 pm

(i'm going to do a battle now so this will be fun to test the limits of your ATAKs k guys?)

"heh"said Shadow as he watched the man backflip into his ATAK "a wasted effort"he siad as his Axe was still chargeing.

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:40 pm

( OOC = err.. screw that... didn't realise it was a closed RP. Nevermind. )

Edited by: I Alexander Ohsayu I at: 10/10/02 11:41:36 pm

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:44 pm

(we have one slot left if you want to join just post in the Disscuison)

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:14 pm

With Defron in his ATAK and ready to go, he charges at Shadow. With his katanas NG atemps to hack of the hand holding the axe.

Lord Shadow X4 EXE

Unread postby Lord Shadow X4 EXE » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:20 pm

(battle one here we go!)

Shadow saw the ATAK atack him,as the Katanas blades hit the axe they just hit a solid orichulem Axe that was enchanted to reflect any hit on it,"you waste my time boy"Said Shadow "now die"he said as he shot a huge fireball at Blade

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:30 pm

NG saw the fireball he tried to jump out of the way but didn't get high enough. The fireball hit him in the leg knocking NG to the ground where NG grabbed Shadows leg and yanked it out from beneth him.

[OOC: don't you think it's a little to powerful to have an axe that repels all attacks and can throw ATAK's]

Next

Return to Other RPs