Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:04 pm

"Isn't there anything you can do, doc?"
Kurisu Jeikobu, better known as Magical Girl Pretty Dandelion, adjusted the sign slightly.
"Sorry, but you've been exhausting yourself for too long and too much. Your body can't take this beating, and healing, and beating, and healing."
She shuffled around the boquets of roses a bit, just to make the most out of them.
"What? You mean I'm burned out? Already?"
She moved around the room, pacing back and from, trying to think what she could have forgotten.
"You could say that, yes. The human body, even though your personal magic, was never meant for the physical and mental stress you expose yourself too. Sorry, but it looks like you'll be searching for new employment. I can hardly imagine the Amberstone Kingdom wanting its' soldiers exhausting themselves like you do. Rest for a year or two, and then see if you want to return to the field."
She looked around and then smashed her fist in the wall. It only hurt her hand and she blew on it while cursing. "Burned out, huh?" She asked the wall, waiting for a reply. "I'll show you burned out, you damn hypocrit!" She kept banging on the wall. She then sighed and brushed her hair back. Walking back towards her newly furnished office she smiled slightly for herself. "I'll show you."

---

Welcome to a world where normal things doesn't happen, very often. Actually, this is Earth, but changed a bit. For instance, magical girls, mahou shoujo, are everyday events, and Youma attacks are countered with calm and work, as they hardly die without having wrecked a building or two. In a world where young girls, and... young boys... find that they can transform into magical monster fighters, the children of the future needs guidance. What would be better than a burned out, pent-up frustrate Mahou Shonen called Pretty Dandelion? Be students, see the wonders of the Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, and learn to hide your true identity with a tiara, throw deliciously cute- and deadly, energy blasts, and find the princess hiding in you. This isn't a spoof RP, just a chance to use the clichés, while retaining a, somewhat lacking, realism. Further information will be posted as players show interests.

Freestyle usage, good RPing, good SPELLING, good sense of humour and no fear of drag is needed when playing this RP. Beware....

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:13 pm

( Sounds interesting Chris I'd join if I could think up a good Female character... Unless of course this place trains Guys to be like Tuxedo Kamen.... <.< )

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:22 pm

(What the hey! I'm seeing a 1' tall guy with wings about 10x his size... don't know many of the cliches as I watch very little shojo...)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:43 pm

You should be happy, too much shoujo, especially stuff like CC Sakura and... uhhh... These slisky old 80's shoujo animes in victorian settings, can twist your mind. But Argus, you've got it wrong. It teaches guys to become mahou shoujo and girls to be magical knights. It's the century of cross-dress for spoon's sake. Of course, you can be "conventional" and be a mahou shoujo who's ACTUALLY a girl in real life, but what's the fun in that?

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:01 pm

Well I certainly wouldn't enter Argus In this.. >.>
So its kinda like the Gender-bending Sailor stars in a sense?
Well later I might post a guy or something later....

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:07 pm

Doesn't HAVE to be gender-bending. But MGPD is a guy, a grumpy mechanic named David Reeves, and well, let's say his basic persona changes a bit when he's MGPD.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:00 pm

Humm.... Well i Dont know whether or not to be a gender bending one yet but ill take a shot at posting a char for this...

Name: Tristian Kenni
Height: 5'1

Tristian is acustomed to being reffered to as a 'Pretty Boy' by all his friends. His pale skin,long black hair and light blue eyes tend to get him mistaken for a girl from afar. His father is a shrine priest (Theres usally one of the sort) and has raised him to be very polite and respectful. Rarely seen in anything but his white robes, sandals and blue head band. (No hes not based on Marron!) He does have regular clothing of course, but rarely wears them. His friends constantly are telling him he needs to get a part time job somewhere but he never has. He heard of this school and thought it perhaps would help his training to become a priest. So he decided to go and check it out.....

Hmmmmmmmm not very good description... -.- Ah well...

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:52 pm

Hm... scratch the HUGE wings...

Name: Cerebus
Height: about 1'5"

Cerebus is a cute yellow flying creature, assigned to "assist and guard" various heroic-type people. He doesn't do this very well as he usually runs away (for guarding) and cryptic/usually incomprehensible hints (for assisting). He does have some magical powers, but I didn't tell you that.

Quite obvious where that's based... ah well.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:02 am

Aah, good. Didn't think of that. Perhaps we have magical guardian training too... And very good descriptions, both of you, just hope we get more players...

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:07 am

'Kay... just looks interesting. ^_^ I'll try.

Name: Morganna Ilysia
Height: 6'3"

Tall and athletic, Morganna despises most girly-girly things, including dresses, skirts, high-heels, etc. Her hair is short and bright green, and she keeps it tied back with one very short ponytail, or a red bandanna. She can never be found in anything other than a long pair of jeans, a T-shirt, and tennis shoes. Her skin is tanned, and her eyes are purple. After getting bored with beating the boys at her own school in every area possible, she decided to join the school, as long as she could be a Magical Knight and NOT yet another pretty-girl-in-skirt fighter.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 9/19/02 10:33:50 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:10 pm

Good, SALSAlys... Magic Knights are boys, so she'll be a sex-changer... he he he.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:35 pm

So we have a knight, a side kick, and a possible magic girl... sounds like the basics..

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:58 pm

K3wl.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:35 pm

Yayness. ^_^

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:07 pm

Can I please be in this one?

Please Pleases.

my char:
(Alien girl)

Name: Chic Greengal
Eyes: Black
Skin: Green.
Hair: Purple
wears: When she is just chilling Chic wears a red tank top that is just above her midsection. She wears large Kakies and red sneakers.

Likes: Music. Chic loves all earth music witch is the main reason she ended up hear.

Basic Description:

Chic is very tall and thin. She has a large head and very large black eyes (let me know if you need a pic. She was an orig comic char.) She comes from a world where her skills as a hand to hand fighter were highly valued. She was near an increase in rank when she witnessed her younger brothers murder. She left her universe and ended up on earth.

All of Chics attacks are backed by music, when she fights she puts on a headset and depending on the type of music she is listening to she can do a number of special attacks.

Not being human Chic does not have any magical powers but she does have a slight esp but it is hardly used sense she was mainly trained for hand to hand combat.

(Ok let me know If I can play. Chic is an alien girl. Love your rps Chris C. Chic has a layed back atitued.)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Sure...

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:43 am

Don't know how to fit her into the story, though, as she doesn't appear to be a mahou shoujo, but we'll think something out (at least you will, prolly, I'll only laze around). Right, so we'll begin anytime soon...

bunnygirle78

Re: Sure...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:24 am

how about crashlanding in your chars backyard. She dresses like a human but still looks alien . . .however no one realy notices. You know kinda like. ..oh hay Hi Usagi. . did you see sailor moon?

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Sure...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:41 pm

Soooo one question, will it just be us 4 students?
If so I'd like to try starting soon. Image

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:50 pm

Indeed.

bunnygirle78

Re: .

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 6:49 pm

(Just going to get my char on the earth)

Chic slamed her fists onto the panel as the beeps and whirs began to grow louder.

"NO!" she said agnrily.

"WARNING. WARNING." The computer said over and over again. Chic sat down and began to search her maps.

"There has to be a planet around hear. . .there! Computer set course for the thrid planet in this solar system!"

Red lights began to flash as the ship jerked and acelorated towards the planet.

Chic could feel the ship breaking away, she closed her large black eyes and waited for impact.

CRASHHH

"What is this place?" Chic asked as she sat up. Aournd her her ship lay in ruin, her one and last chance to get home was gone. She stood up and looked around. She gasped when she saw one of the planets inhapitants staring at her.

"Wha. . .what are you doing in my back yard?"

(I wrote her into Chris C's yard. COnsider it my intro.)

ArgusDevilmen

Christian where for art thou?

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:19 pm

Chris ye must post so we can getta started!

Koneko

Yeppers

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:29 pm

Forsooth!

And l33t! I've become fluffy!

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/21/02 2:30:37 am

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

I thought I did yesterday, but apparently not...

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:18 am

((OOC: Gomen, gomen.))

Kurisu looked out his window as he heard the loud explosion.
"What the f-" He began, but quickly fell silent of shock. In his backyard a large UFO had crashed, and was now sticking up slightly from the ground. His jaw dropped nearly the same time as the hatch started opening.

((OOC: MGPD is really a guy named Kurisu, and he's starting the school today (not many students, but only one teacher, or two, with his helper. Get into that later))

ArgusDevilmen

Re: I thought I did yesterday, but apparently not...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:10 pm

(( OOC: So where do we go to recruit actually? This may sound kinda stupid but to his house or the school, And if so how big is the school?Id just liek to know how big the building is so if id just walk in or knock or whatever... Again I state kinda stupid question. Image ))

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:41 pm

Chic steped out from the hatach and once she did it broke off and landed behind her with a thud.

"Stupid renal," she murmered. "Hay!" She said pointing to the being infront of her. "Uh. . .crap. I guess I should have checked to see if this planet was inhapited. . .my bad."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:51 pm

To eat, play video games, and avoid being mistaken for a teddy bear/huggled. That is the way to live. Or at least Cerebus thought so...

Flying along the street slightly above eye level, the little fluffy yellow flying thing extraordinaire sighed. Just a day off for cruising around, looking for snacks... what a joy!

A comet streaked from the sky and landed nearby. Cero looked up, startled, then sighed again, in a much different and far more exasperated manner. There goes his day off.

"I spose I'll have to check it out... hmph..."

Flying over to the rising plume of smoke, he clapped his hands together and was joyous again.

"A UFO! COOL!"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:28 pm

Morganna was about to knock at the door when she saw the UFO land.

"...what the hey?"

Then she decided she REALLY wanted to know what was going on.

For a 6'3" girl who was more than slightly athletically inclined, getting over the fence around the backyard was easy.

"...Good grief." She tightened her red bandanna, then marched forward.

"What's going on?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:22 pm

Chic's eyes narowed as the creaturs began to come closer. She frowned at them and then steped forward.

"You know, on some planets it is considered rude to stare." She said sternly. "Great," She sighed. "Do. .You. .Understand? Hold on a sec." Chic taped the band on her rist and tried again. "Stupid translator."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:26 pm

(( KERO! Image Well I guess I should just walk up then... ^^ ))

Tristian walked down the road slowly in his robes glancing around from time to time. He came to a stop to look over at a house, seeing a trail of smoke from the back yard. Thinking it might possibly be a fire, he ran over to the backyard but stopped at the fence. Glancing back and forth quickly he jumped up onto the fence balancing atop it in his sandals.

"Excuse me, is anyone here hurt?"

He looked at the 3 occupants of the back yard then the UFO. With a quick look over he figured the man was the owner of the house. He was about to speak but decided against it. As he wanted to see what was going on first.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 7:59 pm

"Ahk," Chic said jumping back a few feet. "What the anohter one? Just how big is this planet? Stuipd computer!" She said and kicked a rock. She sighed and steped forard, pulling down the hood that had covered her face.

"Ok first off, do not attack me unless you want to get hurt. I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me. And secod. . .none of ou move." She said shortly. "Now I want to know where I am and who all of you are. My name is number 9475 first class fighter."

(She'll change it to Chic once she finds out more about them. . .so as to blend in.)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:31 pm

(OOC: If you have a different name for this other than Earth, just tell me, and I'll edit.)

"Listen, chick, you're on Earth," Morganna said, crossing her arms. "And I don't know why you're named for a number or a robot or whatever, but my name's Morganna."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:52 pm

"Robot?" Chic taped her translator again. "Ok in your language my name translates to Chic? What the. . what a dumb name. Anyway your name is Morgana? It seems odd to me, but very lovely."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:44 am

"Uh... um..." Morganna flushed, cheeks reddening before she stepped back slightly. "Thanks, I guess. And your name doesn't mean 'chick'... it's just a word we use for girls. Or baby chickens. You can be Chic if you want, though... kinda trendy-sounding. Just drop off the 'k'..." Her voice trailed off, unsure of what to do now.

"What do you think you're going to do now?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:48 am

Tristian looked at the two 'women' and reamained silently standing on the fench knowing it was impolite to intrude on a converstaion. He hopped down from the fence and leaned against it adjusting his head band then pushing som hair out of his face.

IM: I wonder what they are both doing here..

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:59 am

"I think that I should be out of site. . .untill I can aquire a disguise."

She looked at Kurisu who was staring at her.

"May I enter your residence?" She asked. She looked at Morgana and Tristian.

"You there?" She said looking at Tristian. "What are you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a green girl befor?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:20 am

Tristian pushed off the wall and approached chic slowly.

"Forgive me, but I have not. I apologize if I was rude.Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tristian,Tristian Kenni."

Tristian slowly bowed to Chic in apology and introduction. Then standing back up he looked over, and up to Morgana. Arching a brow at how tall she was he went ahead with his question.

"Excuse me, Morgana was it? Do you know where I may find the school of Mahou Shoujo? I am looking to enroll,or inquire as to what it is like."

Tristian then stood silently in the yard waiting for a answer.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:24 am

"Mahou Shoujo?" Chic repeated. "Is this a place of learning? Prehaps I shall investigate this place?" She said to herself.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:39 am

"Yeah, this is the place, I think... we're supposed to learn how to fight here, using magic and costumes and stuff." Morganna snorted at the word 'costumes'. "I want to be a magic knight."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:47 am

"Prehaps I should attend this place, after I obtain a disquis. I could learn many things about your planet. . .and prehaps. . aid you in some way. Maybe with your homework? But I do not know any magic. . .my skills lie if fighting."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:06 am

Tristian looked over to Morgana with perculiar gaze. A mix of confusion and adimiration.

"I do not mean to be rude Ma'am but you do realize the knights are men? I admire your courage but how would you become a knight? You are clearly not a man..."

He pushed yet another strand of hair from his face and glanced towards the man.

"Sir, I apologize for intruding in your yard but may I ask if what this lady says is true? Is this the Mahou Shoujo school?"

Next

Return to Other RPs