Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
SALSAlys

Re: Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:33 am

"Feh. I'd rather be a Magic Knight, even if I have to temporarily turn into a boy to do it," Morganna said dismissively. "I'm bigger than most of them anyways, and I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those skimpy little magical pretty-girl skirts."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:18 am

Tristian glanced at Morgana and raised a brow.
"Turn into a guy? what do you mean Ma'am?"
Tristian obviously did not fully understand what this school taught yet.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:47 am

Cerebus had been hiding behind a roof, inspecting... and stuff... ok fine, he had been hiding. Aliens usually weren't friendly.

This one was, though. Assured that no city blocks were going to be fried for little or no reason, he came out from behind the house, silently waiting for a chance to introduce himself.

And if the alien really wasn't friendly, he had the Shadow card ready.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:27 am

Morganna cocked an eyebrow at Tristian. "Mahou shoujo... using the magic to change shape and fight, y'know? Depends on your power. Some guys turn into girls, and I hope I turn into a guy for it." Then she glanced at Tristian's long hair, and snickered. It was a friendly show of amusement, though. "How'd you like to be a magical prettygirl in a sailor suit?"

As she turned her head, though, she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she could see Cerebus.

"Hey! You! What are you doing here?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:06 am

"Transformation?" Chic said slowly. "Amazing, you optain the ablitiy to shift from one for to the other. There are few of my kind that can do that, and . . .unlike them. You Morgana seem kinder."

Chic tilted her head. "And wht is a skirt."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:17 am

Morganna looked flustered by Chic's compliment, but rallied gamely. "A skirt... um... it's like the bottom of a dress."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:23 am

"Why whould anyon want to wear such a thing while fighting?" Chic said. "Seems that it would be embarasing. I would not like that."

Chic slid her foot forward.

"I need to learn more."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:33 am

Morganna burst into a smile. "Y'got time, if you stay around here. And I agree with you 'bout the skirt... who really WANTS to be showing a gratuitous panty flash when they're fighting?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:30 pm

Tristian blushed for a moment at the magical girl comment then quickly regained his composure. He then glanced at himself and sighed. "I don't really care what I turn into...As long as it helps me with my training..." He obviously wasn't going to comment on the panty flash.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:04 pm

Cero came down from the roof and hovered at about eye level again. Doing a bow as only a little yellow fluffy cute thing can, he said, "I am Cerebus, magical guardian extraordinaire. Pleased ta meetcha."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:23 pm

"Pleased t'meetcha too, Cerebus. I'm Morganna," the tall girl said, extending her hand for a handshake.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:03 pm

Cerebus took her index finger in both of his hands and shook. (OOC: Remember that he's VERY small...)

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:26 pm

Tristian glanced at the creature and then back to the man whom was either in shock or just very quiet."Sir are you alright?"

( i say again is Kero from cardcaptors! Image )

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:27 pm

( Ahhhhh it double posted! >.<; and i just now notice! )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/22/02 11:15:39 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:24 pm

(OOC: Of course it's Kero! But I call him Cero.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:31 pm

Chic looked at the small flying creature and then tilted her head. She reached out and grabed it and held it up.

"Intersting?" She said. "I have never seen such an animal befor." She was holding him gently but, could tell that Cerburus seemed anoyed at her. She tilted her head again.

"You all require more study. I shall attend this place. Prehaps I will learn more of . . .magic. . .and led you my own skills. However. . .I do not know if I can transform my body as you do Morgana. . .I am not as skilled." Chic said and walked past them towards the house.

"I must find a place to live in, this place seems fine."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:34 pm

(Chic does not mean to be rude so please don't take anything she does the wrong way. Thanks. Oh and she can some trasformations. . bug related ones. Such as growing dragonfly wings. Since everyone is talking about transformations. . I decided to make one to. Its only a temp transformation though.)

Chic looked at the small flying creature and then tilted her head. She reached out and grabbed it and held it up.

"Interesting?" She said. "I have never seen such an animal befor." She was holding him gently but, could tell that Cerebus seemed annoyed at her. She tilted her head again.

"You all require more study. I shall attend this place. Perhaps I will learn more of . . .magic. . .and led you my own skills. However. . .I do not know if I can transform my body as you do Morgana. . .I am not as skilled." Chic said and walked past them towards the house.

"I must find a place to live in, this place seems fine."

Koneko

Re: Dandelion school of Mahou Shojo, (freestyle RP)

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:36 pm

Being held like a teddy bear was high on Cero's big list of things to avoid, and he was annoyed at himself for not seeing it coming. After all, it wasn't the girl's fault that he was irresistably cuddly.

With something of a grim expression, he followed after.

IM: Ah well...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:06 am

((OOC: WAAAH! Calm down people, I've been gone for a day and I've got thirty new posts to read through... I'll post again when I've read them through... Whew))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:16 am

Kurisu, who had silently observed the others while thinking things through shone up by the mention of Mahou Shoujo. Quickly he ran into his house again, digged through a bundle of dirty laundry and finally found what he was looking for, his Senshi Stick.
"Magical Girl Pretty Dandelion power up." Quickly he recited the words he had known for so long and felt the change overtake him again. After what seemed like minutes, but only was seconds, he reemerged, now as a stunningly beautyful woman dressed in a High school sailor fuku in shades of yellow. She took a quick glance in the mirror, smiled a smile that could sink a thousand ships and set out to the yard again.
"Yoo-hoo!" She yelled out with a big grin. "Welcome, everyone! I'm so happy you're here! Are you here to join the Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo by chance!?" She smiled broadly and looked everyone over. "Now, I'm Magical Girl Pretty Dandelion, but you can just call me Pretty Dandelion, or something like that. And who might you be?"

((OOC: Okay, she's bubbly. She's immature. But she can kick ass... Anyway, some info on the school. This has devoided a bit from my original thought. Too be more close, this is a training school for future Mahou Shoujo /Magick Knight teams, so you'll be the only students. Cero will be trained together with the others, but by Pretty Dandelions helper, who will be introduced later (be afraid), so bear with me, I'm sleepy, it's 8:16 in the morning and I went to bed around two.))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:20 am

((OOC: Indeed Chris Im posting from school. Scary thought ..... ))

Tristian looked at the new girl and then her outfit and got rather flustered. Sheaking his head he staightened himself out then bowed to her.

"It is pleasure to meet you ma'am... I am here to join the school but I am not sure I understand this completely...... And where did the man who was just here go?"

Tristian stood back up pushing another strand of hair from his face then tightening his bandana.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:16 am

Morganna gave him a cheerful grin. "She WAS the man, Tris." Then she turned to face Pretty Dandelion, the grin still on her face. "Hey Dandy. I'm Morganna." She extended her hand for a handshake.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:30 am

Chic's large eyes grew even wider as she stared at Kurisu. She walked to her and tilted her head.

"You changed your gender? Why did you do that? Is there a reason that a man would wish to be a woman? Does it have to do with the skirts? (Shes not being insulting she just is clueless when it comes to the earth.)"

Chic looked at the house behind Kurisu. "This dwelling, is it yours?" Chic held up her hand towards Morgana.

"I need to be disguesd. I shall scan all of your clothing to make my own." A birght light scaned them all and once it was gone Chic stood wearing a bright red tanktop, that rested just above her midsection, and a pair of kakies and very large red sneakers. On her head was now purpel hair.

"I prefer this."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Oh boy...

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:42 pm

Pretty Dandelion bowed first to Tristian("Nice meeting you too... Tris, was it?"), shook Morgannas hand("Well, you don't have to blurt out my secret identity, but it's nice to meet you, Morganna!") and then turned to Chic. Opened her mouth and smiled... and went completely silent. A random "umm" or err" came from her mouth as she franically tried to come up with something proper to greet an alien. She didn't.

((OOC: Sorry, Sorry, Gomen, Gomen. I'm really trying to form MGPD right now, and she'll probably be rather flimsy, as she is quite different from Kurisu. She doesn't see Cero yet...))

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Oh boy...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:06 pm

Tristian glanced around at the women shaking his head a bit. Then turning to Dandelion he spoke,"Excuse me.... Ma'am, but how do we actually 'join' this school? Surely you just don't let anyone in?" He then glanced over at the other two and adjusted his bandana yet again.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

???

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:05 pm

"Nani?" Pretty Dandelion seemed quite puzzled by the question. "Well, uhh... the IMGU told me they'd sent a couple of trainees and, umm..." The questioning looks from the students too be made her trail off... "Riiiight..." She said slowly. "You don't know what the IMGU are, do you?" She didn't wait for a response.
Well, the IMGU, meaning International Magical Girl Union, is one of the biggest factions within the magical girl business, and also the most influental. They told me they had chosen and informed a selected few youths that were meant to be trained by me, as a sort of test group. They'd do it to see if I was fit to start the school... But why talk about this here? Come on in, I'll get you guys some tea."
As Pretty Dandelion turned in towards the house again ((OOC: it's a fairly large typical american sub-urb house, kinda like an Americanized Tendo Dojo(Ranma ½). Money comes from thin air)) she realized how long it'd been since she last was in command of herself. All around the house old laundry and dirty dishes were stapled in heaps and the entire place reched of bachelorship. She turned to the others again.
"ehehehe..." She began, left eye twitching. "Why don't we have tea in the garden (notices the UFO in the middle of the yard)... oooor we could always go out, he he... ehhhh..." She sighed deeply.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:08 pm

"Nani?" Pretty Dandelion seemed quite puzzled by the question. "Well, uhh... the IMGU told me they'd sent a couple of trainees and, umm..." The questioning looks from the students too be made her trail off... "Riiiight..." She said slowly. "You don't know what the IMGU are, do you?" She didn't wait for a response.
Well, the IMGU, meaning International Magical Girl Union, is one of the biggest factions within the magical girl business, and also the most influental. They told me they had chosen and informed a selected few youths that were meant to be trained by me, as a sort of test group. They'd do it to see if I was fit to start the school... But why talk about this here? Come on in, I'll get you guys some tea."
As Pretty Dandelion turned in towards the house again ((OOC: it's a fairly large typical american sub-urb house, kinda like an Americanized Tendo Dojo(Ranma ½). Money comes from thin air)) she realized how long it'd been since she last was in command of herself. All around the house old laundry and dirty dishes were stapled in heaps and the entire place reched of bachelorship. She turned to the others again.
"ehehehe..." She began, left eye twitching. "Why don't we have tea in the garden (notices the UFO in the middle of the yard)... oooor we could always go out, he he... ehhhh..." She sighed deeply.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:27 pm

(( OOC: Ye double posted by the way <.<;; ))

Tristian looked at her and nodded his head very slowly. As if the very long answer he got hit him by surprise. He raised hsi hand up and scratched the back of his head in a bit of confusion. "Ma'am I do not understand what is wrong..... Your house looks perfectly fine...." Saying this he peered behind her for the first time getting a glimpse inside. After which he literally fell over in a shock but caught his balance. Slowly standing back up he glanced over to Dandelion. "Ma'am I mean no offense but I must take my last comment back...And I recall not being sent here..."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:30 pm

Cero brightened up considerably. Instantly entering the house, he rapidly flew around the house, looking through everything. Popping up again, he said quickly,

"Where's the fridge?"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:12 pm

"We could just go and get some burgers and fries," Morganna suggested, glancing inside.

Wow. A place that's even messier than my room!

bunnygirle78

Very loud music

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:17 pm

Chic looked around the room, her large eyes taking in all of the strange sites. She steped up a a large black box and pressed a button. Sudenly the room was filled with the sounds of Lincon park blaring as loud as it could. Chic jumped but them smiled.

"I like this," she said. "What is this sound? What is its purpose? And what are hamburgers?"

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Very loud music

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:23 pm

Tristian cringed at the music and was tempted to leave. But despite this he just started to walk away from the house to lean against the far fence so he couldn't hear it as well.
"Music......."
Tristian crossed his hands and continued leaning on the fence looking about from time to time.

SALSAlys

Yep.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:41 pm

"It's music. It's for people to listen to. And hamburgers are yummy. They're... like sandwiches, with meat and lettuce and tomatoes and cheese and stuff between two buns," Morganna supplied, glancing outside as Tristian left. She left as well.

"Kinda loud inside, isn't it?" she said cheerfully.

bunnygirle78

Re: Yep.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:53 pm

Chic pushed the buton again, shuting the musick off. She sighed.

"So sad that such a wonderus thing must be ended." She said. "But I do not wish to upset them." She said looking at the door.

"For I still have much to ask."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:40 am

(( >.> *cough* Silence... ))
Tristian looked over at the girls wondering what they were planning to do.
"Excuse me ladies? But are we going to go somewhere or just stay here?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:38 pm

"This place intriges me." Chic said standing. "I should like to know more about this structure. And this." Chic grabed Cerbers and held him up.

"What robotics do you use to make this creature move?" She held him gently and then poked his head. "Is this were the memory is stored?"

(he he)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:17 pm

Cerebus' nostrils (if he even had any) flared. Two times in as many minutes was just pushing it...

IM: Count to three, Cero, count to three.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:37 pm

"What is wrong?" Chic asked Cerburs as she tilted her head. "I do not mean to offend?" Chic said.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:10 pm

"Eh... he's not a robot. Really." Morganna hastily took Cerebrus away from Chic, then released him. "Although what's your name?" she addressed the little flying creature.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:39 pm

"An organic being," Chic said staring at Cerburs (Man I hope I am spelling that right). "You are very interesting," she said as she raised her hand to him. The small object on her wrist began to beep.

"Scanned." She looked at Cerburs for a while and then smiled.

"I am sorry for treating you so badly. It was not my intent."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs