Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Koneko

Re: Yep.

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:54 pm

Cero gave a half bow to Morgana. "My name is Cerebus. Pleased to meet you."

Turning a circle, he said, "does ANYONE know where the fridge is??"

SALSAlys

Whoo!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:15 pm

"The fridge's inside," Morganna pointed. "But we were thinking of going to eat burgers. I could pay... my folks gave me some spending money."

bunnygirle78

Re: Whoo!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:36 pm

"What is a . . .booger? And what is it for?"

(gota hate thoes translators he he)

SALSAlys

Booger burger?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:50 pm

Morganna got a strange look. "Bur-ger," she said, clearly pronouncing the 'r'. "And it's a short form for hamburger... I told you what it was before."

bunnygirle78

Re: Booger burger?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:03 pm

Chic grabed her translaotor and shook it. She seemed to be swearing in her own language as she put it back on.

"I do aplogise. It seems to have been broken in the crash. It will take me atleast another two hours to master your language." Chic steped close to Morgana and tilted her head.

"You seem to know much. And I need to know more. I shall folow you for a while to understand this world better."

Chic looked at Cerburus.

"And that creature is very powerful."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

((This seems more like a ChatRP... *sweats*))

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:52 am

((OOC: Gomen again, but can I please ask that the pace is slowed down considerably? I mean not to be rude or something, but I find it hard to keep up a pace where I have to answer twenty posts, while at the same time my comp at home's been known to eat my posts, thus the length between them. I'm not requesting lower speed for myself, but mostly for you guys. ´cause if the GM can't answer all the questions, it's a pretty sucky RP... Look at me, ranting away when I should be working!! Right, I'll look through the latest posts, but if I missed something, please let me know. I'm in about four rps right now, and that coupled with school, coupled with scattermind, well... not a preeeeeeetty sight.))

Pretty Dandelion frowned as the teenagers rummaged around in her house.
"Umm... please, uhh..." She tried, but since no one paid her any attention she sighed.
"Alright, everyone!" She yelled out, hoping to get attention. "We're going out for BURGERS. So we're leaving, NOW!" She smiled as she saw she got the others attention. "On the way I'll tell you a bit more about what we're going to do. And I'll introduce you to Miné." She bent forward to Cero.
"And you, little fellow, I haven't met yet." She grinned broadly. "You're so cute!" She patted him on his head.

bunnygirle78

Re: ((This seems more like a ChatRP... *sweats*))

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:16 pm

(sorry C. I don't know about every one else but I just got caught up in the fun.)

ArgusDevilmen

Re: ((This seems more like a ChatRP... *sweats*))

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:33 pm

(( Heh heh. I can slow down I guess XP Although I myself arent really amassing posts here. ^^; ))

Tristian looked at Dadelion and pushed himself off from the wall. He then walked over to her, and was ready to follow her to where ever they were eating.

"I don't mind going out to eat.... Although I don't particually enjoy going to highly populated areas....." He said to her quietly.

Koneko

You should be happy that we're getting into the RP...

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:13 pm

Hamburgers... Cero gave a cheer. "Whee! Let's go eat!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: You should be happy that we're getting into the RP...

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:39 pm

((OOC: Okay, uhhh... I don't remember where I set this RP, but I'm guessing (my mind's all stressed up) that Kurisu's from Japan, but moved to the U.S. I think... Uhh...))

"Good, let's go then." Dandelion said with a smile. "I know the perfect place, not too crowded... although, I don't think I can just walk around like this..." She quickly spurted into a small room, probably the bathroom. After a couple of seconds a small flash of light peered out from under the door and a young man came out, the same man who had been looking out the window before. Except now he seemed more... refreshed, and shaved.
"Right, Dandelion told me to get you to a hamburger joint." He said firmly and walked towards the door. He stopped before opening. "Oh, She told me she had unfinished business and couldn't join you all, sorry."

((OOC: He/She's trying so hard... I almost feel sorry for Her/Him))

SALSAlys

But we should be happy to have a GM available...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:00 pm

Morganna grinned. "Let's go then!"

ArgusDevilmen

Re: But we should be happy to have a GM available...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:03 pm

Tristian glanced over at them and nodded. "Let us go then..." He glanced over to Kurisu and waited for him to lead the way.

(( Ugh sorry about smallness I just made BIG one in mine -_-; ))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:50 am

Kurisu nodded and smiled. "Let's go then." He said and walked out the door.

((Gomen, too tired to post good...))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:33 am

Tristian looked at them and silently followed after Kurisu.

(( Couldn't think of anything much to respond with -_- ))

SALSAlys

Neither can I.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:36 pm

Morganna smiled cheerfully and followed.

bunnygirle78

Re: Neither can I.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:54 pm

Chic folowed Morgana, carefuly mimicing the way she walked. Chic wanted to appear as human, she could still see the surprise looks on all of their faces. And for now, she thought it best to remian undiscovered.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:10 pm

Cerebus followed the others closely, not wanting to get lost.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:24 pm

Tristian glanced about at the people who were looking at them. Well considering that this must look like a rather odd group walking around. He let out a quiet sigh and spoke up.

"Excuse me Sir, are we almost there....?"

(( RAR Don't let this die! ))

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:45 am

Chic was amazed by the amount of peopel there were. Sso much infact that she strayed away from the others and walked up to a young man afnd said.

"Are you abel to transform?" The man looked at her and then started to laugh.

"You kids these days."

MGPDandelion

SORRRYYYYY!!!!

Unread postby MGPDandelion » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:56 pm

((OOC: Sorry guys, I completely forgot this!))

Kurisu looked down at Chic and smiled. "You kids these days." He said with a smile. "Of course I can't transform!" He winked at her, maybe a little bit too obvious. "No, no, my... uhh... sister asked me to help you, yes... She had to do some cleaning and stuff."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: SORRRYYYYY!!!!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:50 pm

(( Hehe no big Chris.))

Tristian glanced at Kurisu shaking his head silently. He continued walking along behing them glancing about at some of the people whom were glancing at him oddly along with the others. "This is why I prefer cooking for myself...."

IM: Why do I always get those weird glances from the people around town? Its not like they havent seen me before.... Althouhg maybe its just because i'm with them..

Tristian glanced ahead of them and spoke up, "Sir are we almost to this place?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:27 pm

(I actualy ment that the guy was just some random guy. but this worked out to.)

Chic tilted her head and looked at Tristan.

"Why would you wish to cook yourself?" She asked.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:45 pm

Chuckling, Morganna shook her head. "Chic, he meant he prefers to cook his own food... not cook himself. Self-cannibalization is yeuch."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:55 pm

"I don't know." Cerebus interjected. "There are people who chew on their hair...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:07 pm

"Humans are strange." Chic said "Either that or this translator is still bad. Thankfully it will only take me another hour to master your languge

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:11 pm

"A shame," Cerebus said sadly, "then you'll know what a booger really is."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:28 pm

Chic looked at Cerebus and then at the others.

"Any one have a jar?"

MGPDandelion

Chris???

Unread postby MGPDandelion » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:00 am

"Right, so she said I was supposed to tell you some stuff too..." Kurisu began, trying to get the others attention.
"Except maybe for this little fella," indicating Cerebus, "you guys probably don't know so much about magical girls, or mahou shoujo. It's rather more complicated than it sounds, and tons more different than what you see." He took a quick pause, trying to recollect something. "Let's start with a quick basis... There are five notable magical kingdoms, as well as four known dark kingdoms. As you guess, the magical kingdoms are good, and the dark are bad. With me so far?" He smiled as the others nodded.
"Now, I won't go in so much in what kingdom's what, ´cause that's a bit overkill and doesn't matter to newbies... Anyway, these kingdoms fight eachother, the dakr and the magical I mean, and mostly employ their own forces to battle. The dark kingdoms have the youmas, as I'm pretty sure you're familiar with. Most monsters you see in mahou shoujo battles are youmas, big, dumb and brainless monsters. However, when the battle between the kingdoms came to Earth, the Magical Kingdoms started employing young girls in their service. No one knows really why, but it is theoriesed that younger girls have a inborn ability for magic, but at a certain age it just disappears. Anyway, so now the Magical Kingdoms were hiring young girls to fight against the youmas, and, as you might've guessed, they were pretty damned successful, nearly making the dark kingdoms extinct. Unfortunantly, with the youma gone, the numerous mahou shoujo had nothing to do... for a while." He trailed off, seemingly because of the topic he'd brought up. "Well, we're here." He said suddenly, lifting his head. "M-Burger." A HUGE building towered up before them. It had only two floors, but still managed to tower over them quite effective. "Let's talk some more as we eat, I'm sure you've got tons of questions."

bunnygirle78

Re: Chris???

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:49 pm

Chic tilted her head and crossed her arms. Her large black eyes stared at Kurisu.

"Does this mean that the woman we spoke with earlier is a magical girl as well?"

MGPDandelion

Unread postby MGPDandelion » Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:09 pm

"Umm... yeah... you could say that... She's one of the oldest, but she's sort of retired..." Kurisu scratched his head, a bit embarrassed. "She had a small disagreement with her doctor, and well... she decided to start the school, or course, or what you want to call it..."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:12 pm

Tristian looked at the place oddly then to Kurisu. "So are we just going to stand outside?" He seem rather nervous about going in first, oddly enough.

IM: this place seems oddly familar......

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:49 pm

Chic walked past Tristan and entered the building. She was curious to see what this place was, what it was about. She walked in, only to see a room full of peopel staring blankly at her.

"Yo," she said.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:50 pm

Morganna followed after, grinning ferally at the room full of people.

"Yo," she said, repeating Chic's greeting. She made sure to show lots of teeth.

Most of the people blanched and turned away.

She snickered.

MGPDandelion

oh

Unread postby MGPDandelion » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:48 am

Kurisu looked at the others, and then at the people standing in line. Quickly he shoved the youths to a table in a corner and handed them the menues.
"Right, so, what do you guys want?" Kurisu took a slight look in his wallet. The small sweatdrop that appeared on his head was enough to tell he was probably going to be living on noodles for another month, again.

SALSAlys

Re: oh

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:34 am

"Hey, I can pay for it," said Morganna. "My folks gave me some money 'fore I left." She had noticed the sweatdrop.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:39 pm

Chic tilted her head and crossed her arms. "Yo Im not sure what dis stuff is."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:53 pm

Cerebus said smartly, "It's food, obviously! Now, I want... ehh... how 'bout a cheeseburger!"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:07 am

Tristian looked over the menu and placed it down on the table. "If they make them I'll have a salad...." He seemed to be positive he was forgetting something. He was just not sure what it was.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:23 pm

Chic looked at them all and then smiled.

"Yo!" She said loudly. "One burger with a large shake, fries, chips, and a cookie!"

She looked at the others who were staring at her.

"What?"

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:52 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Previous

Return to Other RPs