To Be the Greatest (MAC RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Yes, true genius at it's best, KoD.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:50 pm

"Heh... well, alright. The rest of you up to some intense training?" he said with a smirk?

Divinegon2130

Re: Yes, true genius at it's best, KoD.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:23 pm

"Sounds good to me." Jeremy's expression seemed to show a little more happiness - one of the few times he smiled was in training.

"Now what about everyone else?"

Rufus was the one that Jeremy was suspicious about, if only for the fact that Rufus was a nekojin.

(OOC: On that last bit... it's a dislike of nekojin that nezujin like Jeremy have.)

FlamingDeth

I hear that ICBMs are cheap this time of year!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Aug 01, 2002 2:27 am

"Well, I, for one..." said Rufus, nervously. "...go on without the extra trai--AAAAAGH!"

Rufus suddenly dissappeared from the monitor, quickly replaced by his father. "He would be delighted to attend an extra training session! =^_^=" he beamed.

RebelKitsune

Re: I hear that ICBMs are cheap this time of year!

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:17 am

"training? Sure, I'm up for it!" Nate dumped the cloth with which she was wiping her hands to the ground. "Me and my dad are almost done preparing blood money so i guess I can attend..."

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:23 pm

Brad was about to bust wish sheer excitment. He was more then happy to start the training, who knows, he could make alot of friends during this time.
"Sounds like lots of fun!"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:01 pm

"Good, we're all in agreement!" Charles said with a smile. "Everybody be at school tomorrow at noon, OK? See ya then!"

Then the vidscreen went dark.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:31 am

"YAHAAAAAA!" screamed Rufus's father. "Of course he'll be there! Isn't that right, boy?"

Rufus sat in the corner mumbling.

"...what was that, yer ol' pop's hearing must be going out, couldn't understand a word ya said!"

"Oh, OF COURSE I'll be just EXCITED to go! I've never been more joyful in my life!" said Rufus, in the most sarcastic, unenthusiastic voice he could muster.

"..." his father responded. "Well, that's grand! =^_^="

Needless to say, Rufus was on his way to the school bright and early the next morning.

"&*^$& lack of willpower. =-_-="

Nick Shogun

Fast Forward to...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:21 pm

By the next day, Gengara had more questions spinning around in his head than before. He'd had an aweful time trying to sleep, and had finally knocked out around 2 AM.

Now, as the young man gazed up at the hallowed school walls, memories flooded back to him. Memories of something greater. Of something he had been. He desired to regain that drive which had motivated him to greatness.

"..."

Gengara sat down upon a bench near the entrance. He'd remember a few faces, presumably.

Deeum

Re: Fast Forward to...

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:58 pm

The night seemed to have flown By. it reached about 11:30, the school was rather empty compared to what it use to be like.
Brad walked through the platform leading to the school along with dragging some rather heavy looking boxes.

'Ohh, i hopw I get to meet some nice people today' he thought with utter excitment.

Nick Shogun

Indeed. *with emphisis*

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:50 am

Gengara spied a young man walking toward the entrance with some boxes. Though he speculated on whether this boy was part of the group or not, he remained silent. No need to bother, he figured.

Deeum

Re: Indeed. *with emphisis*

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:40 pm

Noticing the man giving him a good stare, Brad's Feline ears twitches then perked upwards.
He quickly ran to the entrance carrying the heavy boxes. Finally brad slowed down catching his breath. 'He--hello.' he managed to mutter out in between pants.

Nick Shogun

Gengara is so cruel.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:09 pm

A Neko... Gengara thought, not having noticed Brad's ears until he was closer.

"Hello," Gengara said snidely. "I'm Gengara Shindougo. Are you perhaps one of the professor's old students?"

Gengara assumed Brad would understand what he meant if the Neko truly knew the professor. They must be there for the same reason if he did.

FlamingDeth

Rufus is so timid.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:54 pm

Rufus, on the other hand, wasn't so enthusiastic to socialize with the lot of old students. Slowly, he tried to use what little stealthy nekojin instincts he had to sneak around Brad and Gengara in the shadows. Of course, he wasn't very successful at it for several reasons, varying from the bulk of the large, expensive looking suitcase he was carrying, to the fact that he ws quite possibly the clumsiest full-blooded nekojin on the planet.

Nick Shogun

Um.... spy?

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:04 pm

A crash came from behind the trees lining the walkway into the school. Gengara forgot about the question and glared at the bushes farther toward the double doors.

"Who's there?!"

Deeum

crappy, post.. blargh..

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:04 pm

Bra about to answer the question given to him, till he too heard the slight noises coming from the side of them. His feline ears twinged. 'Oh we have more people? Nifty!'

Divinegon2130

Sorry for my delay.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:04 am

At about that time, Jeremy was just getting inside the school for the first time in about a month. He wasn't used to being here when school was out.

Especially while dragging a very heavy suitcase behind him. It was giving him trouble just trying to drag it along. He'd packed it so heavy and so tight that anyone watching would wonder if he was moving to some other place. Of course, that wasn't what he was really after - he never knew what he needed and acted as if anything could be important.

I should not have packed it this heavy, Jeremy thought.

Nick Shogun

Hmm.... um?

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:13 pm

Gengara stared into the bushes. The wait seemed like weeks, when in fact it had only been a few moments.

FlamingDeth

...blip.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:37 am

...and then, Rufus, expensive looking suitcase in hand, stumbled out of the bushes. He glanced at the others in front of the school, recognizing immediately his classmate, Gengara.

"...erm...hi. =o_o=" he said, before trying to scamper off to the door, knowing full well that he wouldn't get there before someone stopped him for that obnoxious socializing...

Deeum

Re: ...blip.

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:08 pm

Brad scratched his head and watched the boy whom fall out of the bushes attempt to dart into the school >o.o<;
Looking back, h too needed to get his rather large equipment into the school to for last minute tuneups.

Nick Shogun

?!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:33 pm

Gengara followed the clumsy Rufus up the steps to the entrance. "You look familiar. Do I know you?"

He violently grabbed Rufus' shirt collar and spun him around. "Yeah... I remember you... you're in one of my classes, right? What are you doing here today?"

Divinegon2130

Re: ?!

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:58 pm

Jeremy had also noticed Rufus stumbling from the bushes. He thought it was unusual that someone would be shying away that much.

This thought passed from him, however, as he turned back to the school, going in. His heavy suitcase was still a problem, as any observer would note, and it would seem that Jeremy would not be able to carry it far enough, given the trouble he was having.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

O.O Surprise surprise...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:38 pm

(OOC: You guys still care about this RP? COOL!

Well then, lets get going!

Uh, but first... still one TINY LIL THING we need to go over...

MAC System--
Tek
Name: M.ATK: (magic attack)
Mecha: M.DEF:(magic defense)
RPer: C.Eff: (Cyber efficiency)
Race: E.Aff: (Elemental affinity)
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:

Background:

Spells:
[Spell]- x MP-Description (**Note that Teks usually have weak spells outside their mecha since the magically has been trained for in Mecha fighting.)

Mecha Spells:
[Spell]-x END-Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machinist
Name: Nerves: (affects aim--Values less than 5 are negative)
Mecha: Patience: (affects aim--values less than 5 are negative)
RPer:
Race:
Eye color:
Hair color:

Background:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mages
Name: MP: (Creativity * M.ATK)
Battlesuit: M.ATK:
RPer: M.DEF:
Race: Creativity: (affects MP)
Height: Speed:
Eye color: Agility:
Hair color: Strength:

Background:

Spells:
[Spell]- x MP-Description

Please... if you haven't already... fill one of those out and <link=mailto:charlesofcanada@hotmail.com>mail it to me.</link> Thanks!

Nick Shogun

Grr...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:15 pm

Gengara shook Rufus vigorously. "I asked you a question!"

Deeum

Re: Grr...

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:12 pm

((ooc: my sheet is right Here BTW.. the last post on the thread that is. ))

Previous

Return to Other RPs