Monsters, Bandits and a Forest (Semi-Serious Rp )

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ArgusDevilmen

Monsters, Bandits and a Forest (Semi-Serious Rp )

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:47 pm

The town of Rolpez.

A small town known best for its fine ale and constant Bandit raids. Almost every other day at least a single Bandit roams into town and mugs some defenseless man or woman.

Lately though the Bandits have increased in number and are much more vicious. Every time one of them comes they not only steal from their victim but they savagely attack them as well. It used to be just stealing. But now the Bandits are overly violent.

The mayor has finally taken action against these bandits. He has sent for the bravest and most skilled adventurers. He offers those who rid the town of the bandits what ever they desire of the town.

Warriors and mages came from across Gaera to try and rid the village of the bandits. Many have set foot into the forest the bandits call their hideout, scarcely few return. The ones that do are badly wounded and have to be put up at the town inn.

Now the mayor waits once again. For heros to come and free their village from these vicious bandits......

(Hm...Perhaps i should add more to the description....)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Monsters, Bandits and a Forest (Semi-Serious Rp )

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:19 am

Christian tried to whistle a merry tune as he walked down the road towards Rolpez.

*flashback*As usual, Christian had to get cash. His tower was falling apart and his only, meager savings had gone to the new "Ultra-Glooper 2000" which was a very cool chemical tool that dripped some green thingy into a vat. Then, suddenly, he had seen a man riding a horse, obviously on his way to Doma. Christian, who never missed an oppurtunity, took up his gigantic suction cup machine and *borrowed* the courier for a while. What he heard had pleased him much. Some small yokely dokely redneck town was infested with robbers and bandits, and there was a huge reward for those who cleaned it. After releasing the courier Christian donned his finest armor, took out his SCFLEAD-Gun, gave it a quick polish and then started walking towards the city *end of flashback*

Now he was approaching the city, with a big forest on his left. Just when he was about to whistle another tune (which, by pure coincidence, resembled the intro tune to Ranma ½) two men stepped out on the road in front of him. One was balancing a knife on his finger and the other was just looking at him under his eyebrows. Both wore masks.
"Ho there, fellow travellers." Christian said with a false smile. Pressing the "Silent Standby" on his SCFLEAD-gun.
"Ho, yourself. You know the drill, your life or your money." One of the men said.
"I don't think I catch on here..." Christian said calmy, inserting his fingers into the sockets.
"It's really quite simple, we kill you, or you give us all you have of worth." The second one said.
"And if I refuse?" Christian asked with a broad smile.
"Then those four behind you will cut your throat faster than you can say..." He trailed off. Christian glanced behind him nervously. This was enough for one of the men to jump forward and knock him down.
"Works all the time, eh?" The one with the knife said, as they began looting the now unconscious Christian.
"Yup." The other said. Examining the SCFLEAD-Gun.

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:38 am

As the bandits were happily looting away, they were unaware that they were being watched. In the trees crouched a man with one arm, dressed in a loose, black and red robes of a monk with the symbol of a black talon on a field of red on his back. From the stump of his left arm hung three heavy iron orbs attached to chains, on his right wrist he wore a heavy iron bracelet with a long length of chain tipped with a spike attached to it.

The man had traveled far, not really knowing where he was going, not really caring, his order was destroyed, his brothers were destroyed, he had nothing to do, and nowhere to go.

<Should I attack?> He asked himself, then quickly scolded himself, <When did you start needed to ask yourself that? Did losing your arm make you soft, Kendrick? Even without your arm you are a monk of The Black Talon! They are unskilled vagrants! Show them, as you've shown everyone all else who has stood before you, the power of Kendrick the Crippled!>

Kendrick nodded to himself and with a leap, flew from the tree tops to land with a soft thud on the ground next to the bandits. Quickly he snapped into a fighting stance, his single arm raising and his feet spread apart, the chain hanging from his wrist scraped across the ground, kicking up dirt.

His beady eyes stared toward the nearest bandit, and he said in a slow, threatening voice, "All of you run away now, or face the fury of The Black Talon."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:25 am

Christians eyes slowly shifted back into sight. He could see the two robbers, looking at something behind him with eyes filled with a mix of shock and anger.
"What the @#%$ do you want, punk!?" One of them asked angrily. The knife he had been playing with was in his hand now, and the man waved it around in front of him. The other one, who seemed unarmed, simply stared at what was behind Christian. Christian noticed that his SCFLEAD-gun was lying a wee bit in front of him.
"How convinient." He thought as he reached for it. None of the robbers seemed to have taken any notice, and since the system had already been started it was a simple matter to attach the weapon to his hand, making it nearly impossible to remove. He didn't move anymore after he had attached his weapon, waiting for the moment to strike...

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:16 pm

Three of the loosely armed bandits stared at the one armed man chuckling. One was armed with a crude sword the other 2 daggers.

"So prey drops into our den." The first one laughed while he swung his sword around.

"Hey look at this! He's only got one arm!" The 2nd one grinned while keeping his dagger at his side.

"Black talon? Ooo whatcha gonna do take out bird claw and slash us with it?" The third grinned not even taking out his dagger just scratched his short brown beard. "We dont need no weapons for this crippled bum!"

The other bandits stopped what they were doing and formed a large circle around the group of 3 and Kendrick all of them yelling. "Fight!"

(They are very easily entertained. heh and bandits are semi-controlable. )

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:01 pm

"Fools, you just made the last mistake of your lives." Kendrick said, his voice eerily calm and a feral light burning in his eyes as the bandits approached him. With blinding speed Kendrick whipped his chain forward and smashed it upside the head of the sword wielding bandit, who promptly crumpled to the ground. Kendrick snapped the chain back and swung it around, letting it wrap around his forearm. He lifted his single hand motioned to the other two with a cruel smile.

"You'll pay for that!" one of the men yelled amidst the boos and shouts of the other bandits, and charged forward, slashing with his dagger. Meanwhile the bearded bandit was circling around to get a better hit. Kendrick lifted his arm and caught the bandit's dagger in the links of his chain and with a twisting motion disarmed the man. The bandit had only a moment to look stunned before Kendrick turned so that he was facing the bearded bandit and stepped backwards, smashing the back of his bald head into the man's face and most likely causing his nose to become lodged into his brain.

The last bandit, looking slightly less confident, began to draw his dagger. Kendrick raised his arm, curling his hand into a claw, then without warning the monk charged forward, striking straight towards his foe, not using fist, or palm, just using his fingers. With a loud tearing sound, Kendrick's fingers pierced right into the bearded bandits body as if they were daggers, and his hand was soon buried in his belly up to the wrist.

"That is the black talon." Kendrick said sinisterly before tearing his hand from the stunned man's stomach, letting him fall to his knees. He looked up at Kendrick before flopping over sideways, hitting the ground with a soft thud, his dagger only halfway from it's sheath.

"Anyone else want to attack the cripple now?" The monk said, falling back into his fighting stance and glaring menacingly at the other thieves.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=captaincommando>CaptainCommando</A] at: 8/21/02 11:46:44 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:40 pm

Christian, who'd gotten quite a good look at his rescuer, and how he'd killed the robbers, drew some quick conclusions. Seeing as the man was busy looking in some other direction he rose from the ground and pointed his gun at the man.
"Thanks for the help, but I'm in desperate need of cash, and sharing is not on my list of virtues." With that he unclicked the safety on his gun. Most of the robbers who saw this were smiling, but their smile dropped as Christian quickly drew back his gun and fired it at a robber standing close to him. "Of course, I prefer fighting back to back with someone I can trust."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:29 pm

Pelm Finan was looking at her reflection in a pool, grinning and striking various poses, apparently oblivious to the fact that, though uninjured, she was covered from head to toe in splattered blood.

IM: What are you talking about? Blood goes best with my wonderfully orange eyes and naturally red hair!

Sorry Pelm...

IM: And what kind of narrator are you anyway? You didn't even say anything about that?

Fine, fine, what should I say?

IM: I dunno, just say something!

What've I been doing? *sigh*

The young human was about five feet tall clad in a simple dark blue tunic, now stained a very odd purplish. She drew her sword, which, unbelievably, was totally clean. It was about four and a half feet long, slightly curved near the middle and then back toward the end. Giving off a slight bluish aura, it was her only memento of her old master. Sheathing it again with a sigh of contentment, she began to lie down, when two figures, obviously bandits appeared in the reflection. An even wider grin (if possible) split her face.

IM: More bandits! Bandits = money.

She DID need money, after all, that's why she was here. Mice, though fun to play with, weren't the tastiest things in the world.

She turned around, digging her light shoes into the soft turf, drawing her sword and putting it into into a ready position. The bandits, however, completely terrified by the sight of the bloodsplattered woman and the three bodies of their comrades nearby, turned tail and ran as fast as they could, screaming "demon!"

Not nearly fast enough.

With lightning speed, Pelm darted in front of them, slicing at the first one's legs several times, succeeding in laying him flat on the ground. As the second began to run, a glowing ball appeared in her outstretched palm, quickly bursting into flame. With a cry she let the fireball fly, and then cursed as the pitifully small flame flickered and died a few feet away from her.

IM: oh well, I'll let that one go... ... GRR! It's not my fault! Those were the right words and all! The way he did it, it was really huge and burned everything!!

Unfortunately, "everything" had encompassed a small mouse on the floor. When one is a cat, (as Pelm was) one's perspective is drastically altered.

Still somewhat disgruntled, she proceeded to loot the fallen bandit, which yielded a few coins, an old dagger and an interesting looking gem.

Leaning on her sword, she looked at the still alive and awake bandit as she decided what to do with him. Quickly making a decision, she stood over him, placing her sword vertically a few inches below his belly button. She leaned on her sword again, driving all her weight down on and through his intestines. Practically sawing her way through, she cut nearly to his side, up to his rib cage, then across to his other side, then down again to her original incision. The area was filled with the sound of screaming for some time after she had walked away.

After bathing and washing, she promptly got on the road once more, and saw two more travellers being waylaid by bandits. Her grin returned and she drew her sword, preparing to strike.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 12:39:11 am

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:42 pm

The bandits all looked among themselves whispering back and forth. A few of them well, 4 to be exact ran off to what seemed to be a small cave.

"You will pay for waht ya did to them!" A random bandit yelled out. "Lets get them!"

The bandits despite the feeling they were all gonna get killed, took out their daggers and swords approaching slowly 2-3 at a time.

(There are about 30 bandits, to take note. )

The four that had ran off talked among each other.

"Think they will follow us?"

"Nah, the others should keep them busy."

"I hope so..."

"C'mon we gotta ways to go before we reach it."

They then started further in the cave.....

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:49 pm

( Gah didnt see your post Pelm must of came as I was posting. Well if you wanna help them you can since that is the majority of the bandits. Nothing else to say other than that.)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:06 pm

bah double post

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 12:16:42 am

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:10 pm

Seeing that the two under attack might take all the fun and gold if she didn't act right away, Pelm charges the first bandit intending a hit-and-run fury swipes attack. (OOC: I.E. Quickly run up, do a large number of shallow slashes while manovering quickly and get away.) She also takes mental note of the bandits running toward the cave.

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:12 pm

Kendrick looked at the man who he had taken the trouble of helping, pointing a weapon at his back, a gun...

"Thanks for the help, but I'm in desperate need of cash, and sharing is not on my list of virtues." he said. Kendrick grimaced, the veins on his arm bulging as his fist clenched in anger. He was trying to decide if it would be worth it to take a bullet to have the chance to snap the mans neck, when he suddenly turned and fired on one of the bandits, fatally wounding him.

"Of course, I prefer fighting back to back with someone I can trust."

The monk's grimace slowly faded back to it's regular neutral expression. The rest of the bandits around them began to get angrier and sent off three more of their own to their deaths.

"Stay out of my way." Kendrick stated flatly to the man beside him before unwrapping his chain. This was going to be a long fight, and most likely a bloody one, just the kind he liked. Kendrick began to slowly swing the chain above his head, building up speed and gazing coldly out at the surrounded crowd of disheartened bandits. Suddenly, through the crowd, he saw something, a creature of some kind, covered in blood, and coming down the road towards the bandits. It looked like something out of the legends of his order.

"Look out. there's a demon behind you." He yelled loudly to be overheard by the bandits, before letting loose an eery. bloodcurdling laugh and striking at the nearest rogue, slashing him across the face with the spike on the end of his chain.

<The fight begins.>

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=captaincommando>CaptainCommando</A] at: 8/22/02 12:14:20 am

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:29 pm

Pelm shrieked in indignation, "DEMON?"

Honestly, just because she had a little blood on her, this guy thought she was a demon? But demons were much... taller... at least those that her master had told stories of. (OOC: Her old master must have been pretty lonely or bored, telling stories to his cat.) Then again, the bandits from before had thought that too, so she must REALLY look like hell...

She didn't have much time to chew the offender out, however, as a fairly large bandit had interrupted her charge at his comrade. Pelm quickly lowered her body bringing her sword (still clean and obviously enchanted to stay as such) level with his groin.

Contact would result in a large amount of pain, cursing, and permanent inability for that scumbag to procreate.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 1:48:46 am

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:20 am

Christian looked up as the man yelled demon. He saw the blood-covered woman running after the bandits and sighed. Covered in blood, whipping around a huge sword, lovely figure, demon. He knew how demon minds worked, and that was a demon had he ever set his eyes upon one.
"No worries," He said to his fighting partner, "I've had some experience with her kind." With that he took aim on the woman and smiled. "By the way, if you see Aerthodon, give him my regards!"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:41 am

Contact.

Pelm jerked her sword upwards, the curve working with her, the blade cleanly slicing through the bandit's vital organs, and drew it out once more. The blade was still flawlessly clean. Anyone could see that blood just didn't stick to it, nor did bile, hydrochloric acid, various enzymes and digestive agents, all of which would have been the result of a stab up through the intestines, liver, stomach, and given the length of the sword, probably heart.

Seeing the gun aimed at her, her expression of overwhelming joy suddenly shifted to one of annoyance and slight fear. Fast though she was, she wasn't nearly fast enough to dodge a bullet, especially if this guy was a good shot. While hacking at another bandit with her sword, she attempted a one-handed paralysis spell at the gunman. Would he resist it?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:27 am

Christian noticed the look from the woman and realized his fatal mistake. He leaned close to Kendrick.
"Listen," He whispered, not taking his eyes from the girl, "she's probably going to try something. I need a little time to prepare, could you keep her busy?" Without waiting for reply Christian began drawing his foot in the ground, still not looking anywhere else. He knew that the only way to protect oneself from Demons were either a protective Arra or counter-magic, and Christian didn't feel like matching his powers against that killer machine. He only hoped his Arra was powerful enough.

((OOC: Your char isn't a demon, so basically this Arra is worthless (it's a pentagram). But hilarity is my name.))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:45 am

(OOC: Hai, wakarimasita.)

Her paralysis spell FAILED with extraordinary splendor as the yellow beam of light shot toward the gunman exploded halfway into a nifty fireworks display.

IM: Wrong spell again??? This is stupid!

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:03 am

Christian stared with wide eyes as the small yellow blobs disappeared before him, then a broad smile appeared on his face. He looked to be locked in a struggle of whether to laugh like a maniac or act professional.
"Eherm... Well then, seems your powers are too weak for me, little demon. I will take care of you later, but I have more pressing business... Of course, I could bind you to my service, for a demon as weak as you would probably not live in this world much longer, even less in your own world." Christian gloated. Having a demon wasn't wrong, and a demon woman on that. and she could do, certain tasks....

His tower hadn't been cleaned for months, and think about all the food, and...

((OOC: NANI!!? What did you think he was thinking about? :P ))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:25 am

Pelm scowled at the arrogant gunman as he taunted her. No one taunted Pelm Finan and lived long afterward. Drawing a round red-orange gem about the size of a fist from her belt, she gave it a little toss in the air. A word of power, the RIGHT one this time, ignited it into flame. With all her might, she threw it toward the gunman. A large fireball streaked straight towards him!

IM: Hah! Perish in flames, baka!

(OOC: She did actually get the spell right this time... fireball will explode upon contact)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:32 am

Christian only managed a small "eep" before trying to jump out of the way. He nearly managed, except that his left leg was almost point blank and took some beating.
"Tseeee..." Christian hissed as he looked down on his bashed leg. "looks like you got some spunk in you after all. Very well, a fight." Christian smiled as he tried to stand up, he failed and fell to the ground. "He he... looks like you win. Damn."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:47 am

Grinning wildly once again, she reached into her belt for another gem, her hand coming up empty.

IM: Ack! That was my last one... I've never tried this in combat, but...

Pelm leaped into a nearby tree, where she hoped bandits couldn't reach her. Her hands straight out near her chest, and slightly apart, she began to concentrate. The blood she was so covered with began to be drawn to the center between her hands. Beginning to chant, the blood practically flew off her, leaving the areas where it was spotless. In short order, she was totally clean, revealing for the first time her clothing and features. Also, in her palm was a round red-orange gem.

IM: All right! Prepare to die!

She flung the fiery gem to explode in the midst of another group of bandits that had begun to fire arrows at her.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:51 am

"Very well," Christian said as he leaned against a tree, "seems our little demon is fighting on our side now." He took aim and shot down a bandit approaching him. He tested his left leg but grimaced as a jolt of pain shot up in his body.

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:52 am

"It would seem so." Stated Kendrick with a small smile as he continued to strike down bandits with his chain.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=captaincommando>CaptainCommando</A] at: 8/22/02 3:55:22 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:03 pm

Seeing the two on the ground were keeping the bandits busy, Pelm reached into her pack and drew out the gem she had found earlier. It was yellow, cut a triangular pyramid on both sides, and was probably magical. She tapped it against the tree she was in, and to her surprise, the tree disintegrated.

IM: A gem that destroys trees? What was a bandit doing with THIS?

Now falling, she brought her sword down below her on the head of a bandit that had begun to climb a tree. Landing lightly on her feet, she allowed herself a brief thought.

IM: Cats ALWAYS land on their feet! I wonder if I have nine lives with this body too?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:47 pm

It seemed like most of the robbers were dead or fleeing. Christian dropped his gun and gave a sigh out of relief.
"Now then," he began, looking over at the woman, "would you mind telling me which circle you belong to, and who is your master? I don't believe I've encountered your style during my travels in your world."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:54 pm

Pelm cocked her head slightly in confusion.

"Ano... Circles? My master was a mage named Koneko, but why do you ask?"

Her mind was racing.

IM: Circles, circles? My world?

A lightbulb appeared above her head.

"You think I'm a demoness, don't you?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 6:15:42 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:21 pm

"Er?" Christians mouth fell to the floor. "Great, now I've really made a fool out of myself." He sighed. "Very well, It seems I might've mistaken you for something you're not. Please excuse my apologies, my dear lady, and we'll leave it to that." He made a corteous bow. "But oh, where's my manners. With such stunning beauty before me I've completely lost my mind. I am Christian Jacob Áratirno." He seemed completely changed. It didn't make matter better when he bend over to kiss her hand...

((OOC: OOOOOkieees, I didn't expect this. Christian lives his own life. BTW, Áratirno means "Heartwatcher" or something, more loosely translated to "Guardian of Hearts".))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:41 pm

Realising his intention, Pelm kicked Christian's injured leg where her fireball had hit, intending for him to collapse again.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:44 pm

Christian, with the grace of a potato sack, fell to the ground.
"Ouch." He said, as he rubbed his leg. "Hmm, you're something special, not everyone can resist my subtle charm... Anyway, so... *some rubbing on his hurt leg*, what brings you to this pa... Oh, I forgot. What's your name then?"

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:46 pm

Kendrick gazed around with flat eyes, ignoring Cristian and Pelm, and taking in the sight of the dead bandits. He nodded suddenly to himself and looked towards the path that the bandits that had fleed had taken. <The rats return to their lair.> He thinks. Without a word to the others he begins to walk, following the path that the escaping bandits had taken.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:51 pm

Christian noticed that the monk was leaving. "Hey," he yelled after him, "thanks for the help... Uhh, right." It felt odd, thanking people, but he had to admit he'd been dead if it weren't for that guy. He tried his leg again, but it hurt even more. He sat down and took off his cape. "Well, old friend. It's either you or me." He said grimly and began ripping pieces of it, bandaging his leg.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:57 pm

Pelm yelled after the monk.

"Oy! Ojii-san! Mr. Monk! Where ya goin?"

Getting no answer, she turned back to the injured Christian.

"So it's just you..."

Sitting down next to him, she put her hand on the top of his head while thinking.

"What to do, what to do... ah!"

She began to chant softly, and the formerly useless minor fire spell became extremely useful as Pelm set Christian's hair on fire.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:01 pm

"AAAAAH!! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE, MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!" Christian screamed, fumbling at his blazing head. He tried to roll around, but since he had absolutely no check on reality he only sat still...

((OOC: Now that wasn't very nice. Couldn't help but do the Dexter thing, though.))

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:04 pm

Kendrick stopped, "My hair is on fire?" He asked himself. Against better judgement, he turned to see a bizarre sight, the man that called himself Cristian's head was on fire! Kendrick was so surprised/dumbfounded/amused that he just stood as if paralyzed, watching to see how the scene would turn out.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:08 pm

"YOU... IDIOT... USE... WATER... AIEEEE... SPELL... NOOOOWW!!!" Christian managed to scream at the woman as he jerked around trying to remove the fire from his head.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:08 pm

"It's your own fault, you know, trying to sweet-talk me like that. And I don't KNOW any water spells!" Pelm said as she used wind from rapid sword strokes to extinguish the fire.

Handing him a healing potion, she went off to loot the fallen bandits.

"I'm Pelm Finan, by the way."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 6:11:46 pm

CaptainCommando

Unread postby CaptainCommando » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:18 pm

"What strange people." Kendrick said as he turned, shaking his head as he walked off into the forest, hoping to find more bandits, and a challenge.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:26 pm

Christian drank the potion and breathed out a sigh as he felt his wounds heal up. His hair had grown back... It felt odd with the new hair, especially since it was blond...

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:40 pm

Although many bandits had fallen, none of them had much on them. The end result of Pelm's search was about a dozen coins, a couple of potions, another gem, and a large number of rusting weapons, mostly daggers and swords. Why anyone would pay for the extermination of these guys was quite beyond her.

She wandered around the battlefield, slitting the arteries of the fallen bandits and attempting to create more bloodstones. Though she usually failed, she ended up with three of them when she had bled the battlefield dry.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 8/22/02 6:41:59 pm

Next

Return to Other RPs