SeeD RP

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Choark

Re: *Bump*

Unread postby Choark » Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:59 am

( OOC : I think we're all still waiting for Jak to return : / That And I can't do anything yet anyway )

Jak Snide

The GM returns. And there was much, um, stuff.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:15 pm

Stahl moved forward swiftly, his sword clasped in both hands, blade scratching a line into the dirt as he pressed onwards, the assault team in tow. He darted from behind the hill and behind a mound, the ground behind him being torn up a split second later by a hail of bullets, sending dirt flying in all directions.

Up on the hill, the two summoned GFs began to do their job. With a single flap of it's giant wings, the fire-bird sent a hail of fiery feathers flying forth, followed by a stream of 12 inch icicles from it's icy counterpart, peppering the enemy position. A cry of terror rose from the area as the soldiers who evaded the barrage leapt for cover, unable to face to power of two Guardian Forces.

(OOC: Ash, you need to post here as well, concerning what you're going to do at the downed transport)

SALSAlys

Re: The GM returns. And there was much, um, stuff.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:39 pm

(OOC: Were we already supposed to have gotten our GFs? And darn, it's been too long since I RPd on board.... darn the vacation! At least I gave Anjelai a FEMALE name.... and "Stahl let rip with her gun....")

Anjelai let rip with her gun at the newly exposed enemies, braids swinging wildly as her grin stayed undiminished.

Let's ROCK!

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 8/19/02 5:18:14 pm

Deeum

Re: *Bump*

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:44 pm

Deeum Staggers back and forth with the ground shaking due to the intese war.

'I surely hope my GF can help me out when my fists can't!'

(I think GFs were given out on the transport. is it ok I take the ThunderBird one? Quzaquatole? (sp?) ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/udragonmistressscv.showPublicProfile?language=EN>DragonMistressSCV</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/19/02 2:45:22 am

Choark

Here we go! WOO! Looking forward to this reviving!

Unread postby Choark » Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:14 am

OOC : Umm SAL? You're character is called Anjelai ^^;; My girls called Shasti ^^;;

OOC2 : Umm as far as I know GF's haven't been handed out >>;; Shasti started out with two GF's... if ya remember the OOC thread ^^;;

**Shasti**

Shasti dropped to her knee's as she used all her concentration to keep the two GF's in the battle. While they were still here they all clearly had the advantage. Shasti felt releived that they could protect her and her team mates so well but the struggle to keep in this plane was causing her much distress and she felt it wasn't long before they dissapeared back to where ever it was they came from....

**Dane**

With bone stubburn determination, and a lack of self peservation, Dane followed behind Stahl, wanting to keep as close to the instructor as possible. He still felt he had to see this man in action.

The hail of bullets and dirt however was annoying him and he had to stop and start many times to keep even close to him.

Damn tis guy moves through all this like it was some sort of inconveiance! A grim smile came to his face I wanted to fight him?

Another hail of bullets knocked Dane out of his thinking.

DAMNIT! What shit am I thinking now!? I swear I'm going to kill that bastard when I get the chance... as soon as I'm powerful enough...

Dane did his best to follow and watch the instructor.

Jak Snide

Look, stuff! Combat stuff!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:55 am

(OOC: Lys, Deeum is correct. Feel free to choose a GF of your liking. As long as it's powers aren't "nuke anything and everything at will."

Deeum, Quezequotal is perfectly fine. Cho, while I didn't actually type up the handing out of GFs, lets assume it happened on the transport, eh? ^_^;; )

Stahl halted as he neared the top of the hill, dropping low into a crouch, his blade lying across the ground to his right, still gripped tightly in his hands. He looked over his shoulder, signaling the others to move up, then casting a glance back at the fire support team, and noticed Navin, who remained prone at the top of the hill while his two squad mates gave covering fire.

"Navin, covering fire!" he yelled, his voice almost drowned out by the roar of gunfire.

Shasti dropped low as the air above her was torn asunder by a hail of lead. Unlike the others, she'd got a good look at the soldiers. Dark green carapace armour and helmets, sporting assault rifles and looking suspiciously uniformed for a rebel faction. Not that it mattered, she thought, as she rose up again, pitching a man off his feet with a solid shot to the upper torso, a few of his comrades scattering as he fell, diving for cover to avoid the barrage of fire, ice and lead.

(OOC: The rest of Beta Squad [Krak and Seph] need to post to let me know they're around, and Banjooie needs to get Navin to do something as well.)

SALSAlys

Like... whee!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:34 pm

Anjelai grimaced, tapfooting aside as the bullets poured at her friend.

What the heck does my GF do anyways? I saw he was a centaur... probably the main reason I grabbed him...

I'm a healer.

Startled, the dark girl nearly spun around, looking for the speaker.

I'm not physical. I take up part of your mind. The 'voice', for want of a better term, was cool and collected, mature but still with strength.

Ah. Gotcha. Probably not the best time to summon you right now, though...

Agreed. Call on me after battle, and in the interim, I can help you heal more rapidly. I am Chiron.

Anjelai. Um, I kinda got to keep concentrating on the fight...

Good luck.

Thanks.

Anjelai resumed her prior actions, half a corner of her mind musing over the particular guardian force she had received.

Red Seph

Stupid bullets.

Unread postby Red Seph » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:52 pm

Rudolf continued up the hill with the rest of Beta, trying to concentrate on his squad leader through the cloud of shouts, gunfire, and artillary blasts. So this is war, he casually thought as he approached the crest of the hill. He was hungry, starving for his first kill, for the sight of blood staining the end of his blade. He sneered at the thought. At least rebels can't shoot for @#%$.

Faye Alkaline

How to get back into the action e.e..

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:52 pm

Reium had finally reached the entrance/exit to the training center. The path had been difficult, and left him completely exhuasted. He collapsed at the entrance and slowly lost his senses. his last thought running through his head, a smirk on his face, "I bet that Rudolf person is trying to outdo everyone else on the test.." With that thought eing his last for the moment he allowed himself to be pulled into unconsciusness

((OOC: Glad to have you all back! *group hug!* ^^; I won't be IN the action for a while I think))

Jak Snide

Welcome back!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:54 am

(OOC: Good to see you back, Faye. I'll try and keep things interesting for you, even though Reium isn't taking part in the test.)

Reium found the Garden oddly quiet. With most of the other students out at the test, only the junior classmen remained, who were probably being supervised right now.

Still, a few instructors were away as well, along with Fanrico and Stahl, which meant that discipline would probably be more lax around here. The headmaster was very removed from every day matters, only appearing at large ceremonies and then disappearing soon after. Without the more prominent instructors around he could probably find some interesting ways to entertain himself.

---

As the rebels took cover under the hail of fire, the sound of gunfire lessened, the soldiers being more concerned about staying alive than shooting back.

Stahl knew this, and smiled ever so slightly.

"Beta Squad, attack. Dane, you lead the assault." he said simply, not even bothering to look behind him.

Choark

Do you want to live forever!?

Unread postby Choark » Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:24 am

Dane cracked his knuckles. An all out attack on the enemy, sounded dangerous, reckless and down right fun. Course he was told to Lead the others into it, so Dane did what he knew best.

Standing up, he looked back a brief second at everyone else.

"Time to get off ya asses and fight!" With that he turned around, half sprinting as he finished the words. "Charge!"

He ran towards the cowering enemies. WEAK! They were hiding from his sisters GF's! All of them! How could they call themselves warriors as they cowered in a fight? I Can't Stand the Weak! He would teach them all, teach them all what true strength was. I'll Crush every single weakling I see!

"All of you! Fight!" It is unknown if he shouted it to his group behind him, or the enemies he charged at, however Dane lead the attack by example, prefuring actions to words.

Sashti looked up a little as she saw her brother charge into the fight. The only thing she could think of was that she had never heard her brother so happy...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchoark.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/20/02 12:42:21 pm

Red Seph

Charging is FUN!

Unread postby Red Seph » Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:53 pm

Rudolf wasn't one to disobey an order like that one. About time, too, he was beginning to wonder if they were going to hide behind the hill forever. He leapt up and sprinted after Dane, oblivious now to any bullets whizzing past his head.

"Let's go!" he called out to the rest of the squad, aiming the blade of the Morgana at the soldiers below.

Jak Snide

DMSCV needs to post, I'll handle Krak.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:14 pm

Beta squad charged down the hill, bearing down quickly on the surprised soldiers. The nearest one turned to face Dane, but it was too late. The bare-fisted fighter leapt over the sandbag wall, planting his boot in the face of the man, sending him flying backwards, gun flying out of his hands.

Another soldier, alerted to the threat, brought his weapon to bear on Dane, leveling the barrel at his torso.

And he would have shot Dane, had it not been for Rudolf's blade lodging itself in his chest. The soldier gasped once before being kicked off the blade, clattering onto the ground, bleeding and soon to be dead.

Nale was at work as well, the lycanthrope growing his claws, signs of fur sprouting on his skin, as he slashed madly at a nearby rebel, trails of crimson blood flying in all directions as the man screamed and dropped dead.

As Deeum hopped over the wall she was that there were 6 men left, 2 of whom were scrambling up from a prone position, bringing their weapons to bear.

Deeum

I'm posting >:P

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:07 pm

'Deeum jumped in head on, fists clenched and a look of excitement running around her face.
"Woo!" is all she could yell upon kicking one of the enemies soldiers weapon from their hand, and proceeding to kick, jab, and punch the daylights out of him, since he didn't have a weapon to counter with.

the price of focusing ones attention to one enemy came around, and Deeum was slightly grazed in her left shoulder from the other soldiers Impaling attack. Quickly rebounding, she bounced into the air, swinging her whole body weight into a nice tight roundhouse, totally laying her foot into his face.
Needless to say he was outcold.
'Hmm.. this can't be all that there is, is there?' she questioned whilist panting and looking around for another enemy.

Jak Snide

*Engages God-Mode*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:47 pm

The remaining four soldiers, having watched Deeum beat the crap out of two of them comrades at close quarters, held their ground, bringing their rifles to bear on the ground, intent on unleashing a storm of lead at the SeeD students.

And then the nearest one toppled backwards, screaming as a slew of his blood flew into the air, a massive cut now dividing his chest into two parts.

Stahl stood in front of him, blade raised over his left shoulder, blood splattered all over his blade.

The remaining three soldiers took a second the register this. Which was plenty of time for Stahl to take advantage of. Sliding his right foot forward towards the next soldier, he swung his blade diagonally down, slicing the rebel clean in half at the abdomen.

This was enough to convince the remaining two soldiers that firing on these people had been a bad, bad idea. And immediately ran for the hills.

Stahl stood there, glaring after them.

"Cowards." he said, before turning to face the Gamma squad up on the hill.

"Take out the survivors." he ordered coldly.

(OOC: Spell checker broke, so spelling mistakes may be present. Gomen.)

Choark

The non-fighter

Unread postby Choark » Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:02 pm

Shasti heard the order and it broke her concentration for her GF's, who suddenly faded from the place. Leaving her with only her wits, strength and her double ended staff.

She fumbled her weapon. Without the GF's by her side, and feeling to phyically drained to call on there power, she felt incredibly weak and afraid. How could she attack anyone like this?

**Dane**

Dane looked up and saw his sister. His face turned into one of pure disgust.

"If you're not going to fight, don't try to become SeeD" he said, in a low tone as he rushed forward at the retreating soldiers. His feet pounded on the ground as he pushed himself towards another fight...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchoark.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/21/02 10:10:13 pm

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Instructor Fanrico in Action

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:36 pm

Ash noticed the approaching enemy. He turned to those who could still stand and fight. He could already hear sounds of battle in the distance.

Before he could say anything to his students, gunfire ricocheted off the downed transports side. Ash knew there was no turning back, he had to get to the main dropoff point somehow.

He leaped out of the transport and rushed the oncoming rebels. He was followed by the surviving squad. They collided with the enemy Rebels. This place would NOT be Ash's last stand. He would make sure it wouldn't.

SALSAlys

Yoiks.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:41 pm

Let's go, horsey, Anjelai thought savagely to herself. The clean *crack* of her rifle as she shot was a comforting noise, as was the recoil that followed. One of the soldiers went down, and she set her sights on the other, keeping one eye on Dane.

Crazy. But he does care for Shasti... gotta at least give him that much.

(OOC: Leaving it open in case Ash, Jak, or Banjooie want to do something with that other soljah.)

Jak Snide

Note: Unlike FF8, bullets actually hurt.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:45 pm

The detachment of soldiers didn't expect a charge from the downed transport, and resulting gave Ash and his squad some time to close in on them.

"What are you doing?! Shoot!" yelled one of the soldiers, obviously a minor officer. The three others with him, regaining their senses, dropped into firing positions, leveling their guns at the oncoming students.

Ash heard the roar of guns on full auto, and hit the dirt fast, bullets flying everywhere, the earth around him being torn up, splattering his face with mud. He cast a glance over his shoulder at the students behind him. Two of them had followed his lead, lying prone, one struggling for a pistol at his belt. The other was on his back, clutching his bleeding left shoulder and uttering a long list of profanity.

He spun his attention back to the battle, dragging his gunblade up in front of him and leveling it at the enemy. While the old warrior was used to using this thing up close and personal, he also knew how to use it at a range. He pulled the trigger, and watched as one of the soldiers collapsed backwards, a trail of bloody streaming from his head as he dropped. The other soldiers, seeing a man go down, dropped flat on their stomachs as well, disappearing into the long grass.

The area fell silent, both groups out of sight of each other. But Ash knew they were still out there, and he'd guess they weren't going to be leaving any time soon.

(OOC: I'll leave the last fleeing soldier to be clocked by Dane or Navin. Ash, you'll have to order your students around a bit, and do something about the one that caught a bullet.)

Banjooie

Re: DMSCV needs to post, I'll handle Krak.

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:16 pm

Navin smiled. He ran down the hill, following after where the soldiers had run. There was a stone grey building. A small bunker, as it were. Three soldiers were huddled inside. Navin quietly walked in front of the door.

"QUICK! THE SEEDS ARE COMING! RETREAT!"
He screamed at the top of his lungs. Naturally, the terrified soldiers bolted out the door.

The first one landing perfectly on Navin's waiting trident. The second one jumped back, and loaded his gun. However, he jumped into the one behind him. The soon posthumous medalists fell into a mess on the floor.

"Much apologies, my friends, but my orders are to eliminate all survivors. Unfortunately, you survived. What a pity. "

He stabbed his trident through the top soldier into the bottom. He casually walked outside, looked around, then reentered, grabbing his trident.

"Good enough. Now, who else wants a go?"

(Yes, I know there was only one left. I'm assuming he ran into the bunker with the other two.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/ubanjooie.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Banjooie</A] at: 8/25/02 4:45:28 am

Faye Alkaline

*bumpaga!*

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:05 pm

Reium found himselfin an empty School once he rejoined "The land of the living". He quickly turned to see if Slyph was around, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Damnit.." he thought to himself as he egan to trudge to his Dorm to get changed.

Jak Snide

Bah! I take a 2 day vacation and I get bumping! XP

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:56 am

Stahl hefted his sword onto his shoulder, nodding grimly at the battlefield. The enemy in this area had been annihilated, and his force was not a man down. This boded well for the rest of the mission.

It was also nice to see that the "condition" of the men's hair hadn't caused any problems.

"Beta Squad, Gamma Squad, fall in!" he shouted, intending to regroup the students and issue new orders.

---

Reium strolled through the empty hallways, each footstep echoing as they touched the marble floor. He soon made it to the dorms, which proved equally empty from what he could hear. Swiftly moving over to the door to his room and entering, he found his place in just the state he'd left it in.

Banjooie

Re: DMSCV needs to post, I'll handle Krak.

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:15 pm

Navin quickly ran to where Stahl was standing. He was relatively close anyway, so it wasn't that long.

"Navin reporting, Sir! And uh...you wouldn't know an easy way to remove blood from a trident, would you?"

Faye Alkaline

XP A bump is all you shall recieve! ..or not^^

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:45 pm

Reium felt a bit of comfort being in the room he has called "home" for quite a long time. He closed the door behind him and got out of the sweat-drenched Jacket of the seed uniform, and placed it on the dresser that had been there since the acadamy was made.The inside of his room was minimal to say the most. Reium sighed and floped down on the bed..only to reliese that he wasn't alone on the bed.

"The hell!?" he shouted as he quickly rolled off, and saw his Guardian Force lying on his bed..Out like a light. "Damn..ain't getting sleep here. I might as well get something to eat" he sighed again and began to trudge his way down to the caferteria..which was on the other side of the large acadamy

Choark

Re: Bah! I take a 2 day vacation and I get bumping! XP

Unread postby Choark » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:54 pm

With nothing much left for Dane to do, he headed back to Stahl, though not before giving Shasti a glare that looked like it could strike her down. He wiped his sweaty brow and got a quick reminder the colour of his hair as some pink ran onto his hand.

Shasti walked slowly down the hill to recieve new orders, still little worn down from her use of her her GF's.

"Instructor Stahl..." She said as she walked down the Hill to her half horse friend ".. looks really professinal when on the battle field doesn't he? Even with that pink hair."

Faye Alkaline

^^ heheh.. *fixxels*

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:56 pm

((last post, I meant to say "cadet" ..and I need to Fit sheen back into here.. Gah! two of my people are OOA x.x))

Sheen staggered towards the infirmy, desprate to find some help in sealing the gaping wound in his side, He thought grimly about how the janitors are going to take the stains on the ground..then shrugged and kept going at his wobbly rate. He tried his best to remember WHAT the hell had attacked him.. the cut in his side was not made by any bite or scratch, but was a clean cut..from what seemed like a blade of some sort. -Am I going to die?- he thought to himself, almost panicing from the thought. -Maybe I'm almost there..-

Red Seph

Re: XP A bump is all you shall recieve! ..or not^^

Unread postby Red Seph » Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:35 pm

Rudolf knelt down and wiped the blood from his sword, then headed over to where Instructor Stahl was standing. Although he said nothing, his expression was easy to read: he was having the best damn time of his life.

Deeum

Re: Bah! I take a 2 day vacation and I get bumping! XP

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:33 pm

Deeum waked up behind Rudolph, looking back behind herself just icnase other solders decided to ambush them.
The grazed bullet wound from before hurt a greatdeal but didn't like that sway her composure.

'Where too now?' She grinned.

SALSAlys

Bump, bump... bump it up! *cue aerobics music* Yeah!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:23 pm

"That he does," Anjelai remarked, flipping one of her braids behind her head.

Dane... and Stahl. In a disturbing way, they match up.

Jak Snide

*does teh stuff*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:10 pm

Sheen lurched into the infirmary, the nurse on duty gasping as she saw the wound in his side. As he toppled over, he managed to see her rush over to him as the world around him went black.

---

Reuim, meanwhile, strolled into a deserted cafeteria. If anyone was around, they'd be in the back rooms, preparing meals for when the students returned.

---

Stahl looked at the assembled troops, and turned to address them, placing a com link into the holster by his side.

"The other detachment reports that the transport crash landed 2 clicks East of here. We are to move out and join up with them before perusing our primary objective. Attack all opposition with deadly force. Move out."

Choark

Woo! Out we go

Unread postby Choark » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:33 pm

Performing the SeeD salute Shasti then readied herself for moving out. She ran up to her brother, who had set off as soon as he heard what he had to do.

"Bro? Maybe we should.. go together?"

Dane looked at his sister with the worst possible glance he could pull off.

"I am not having YOU cowering behind me! Go hide with that horse of yours or run away! I'm not a @#%$ babysitter! Stupid bitch... "

And with those harsh words Dane left Shasti alone, shocked, as he moved out.

SALSAlys

Wootabaga!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:22 pm

Anjelai was about to follow directions, but after Shasti had run to her brother, and seeing her friend's face, she instead went into a short trot over to the girl.

"Shast? You all right? Did Dane... say something?" she asked uncertainly, trying not to pry, but then again...

She's my FRIEND. Of course I care about her.

Choark

Being strong... sort of

Unread postby Choark » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:13 pm

Shasti shook her head and bit into her bottom lip.

"Nothing..." She mumbled. She wanted to say more to her friend but in the middle of a battle field wouldn't be the best of times. . .

... that and she suddenly felt a great resentment towards her best friend she couldn't explain. She knew that if Dane looked back now he would see her right next to her again. and, to his mind, he would think she HAD gone runing, crying to her.

'Why of all times does she have to play her big sister part?' Though Shasti was in fact older then Anjelai, her friend felt more like a protective but easy to talk to older sister she never had.

It was just at this moment, that wasn't what Shasti wanted...

"Lets... move out..." She said, trying to hold in the strange angry feeling boiling up inside her and not let it be reflected in her voice.

SALSAlys

Let's all go poke Dane!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:27 pm

The centaur shifted uneasily, wishing she could help Shasti, but could tell that her presence was unwanted.

"... Just, if you need anything... you know who to call, right? Or to talk about it later, 'kay?" An instructor yelled at them to get moving, and Anjelai ripped her eyes away from her friend, then went to find Navin.

Faye Alkaline

Dija miss me? ^__^

Unread postby Faye Alkaline » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:37 pm

Reium waited at one ofthe tables,his impatiece growingas he knewthe cooks were preparingafeastfor the SeeDs-To-be -Damnit..I should have been there- he thought bitterly, blaming the whole ordeal on Slyph. -It was all her fault..wasn't it? Andhow can she come out without being summoned?-

--------Meanwhile With Sheen--------------

"hey Sheen? you going to the academy?" said a familar voice, it belonged to his friend Ben. Since children they had shared good times with bad, cried,laughed and shook in fear together, but it was time for him to leave. "Ya always have aplace here man,why you going?" he sighed and shrugged "Feels empty without my parents..or without HER." "you still hung up about her?" "yeah.." Ben patted his old friends sholder and flashed a toothy smile "I'm sure she's jus' fine.." those were the final words spoken before he regained conceusness

Banjooie

Yes, indeed, Navin can be like Dane.

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:24 am

Navin was, in all actuality, pretty close to Shasti and Jelai. It was just that wonderful near-invisibility he seemed to have which had confused them. He decided to make himself rather clear.
"Right. Can we GO now, or are you going to continue to pretend that Dane didn't bitch you out for being a coward, Shasti? I mean really."
Just guessing, but then again, what else's he gonna say?
"There are living rebel soldiers out there, and there aren't enough dead ones for me to be quite satisfied with my performance yet. So resolve your bloody well issues so I'm not forced to save you when you get a nice happy nervous breakdown in the middle of battle. I, on the other hand, am going to go become a SeeD. Hope you pass next year."
He ran off where Stahl had directed.

Choark

Humph! - The sound of distaste - plus silly post before GM

Unread postby Choark » Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:41 am

Shasti nearly clocked Navin in her anger. Though she cared what her brother said, she didn't feel she had to be poked at by someone else either.

But his words sill held weight to them.

Her only consolation was that in a few minutes she would have forgotten Navin was even excisited and would also not be able to see or hear him...

SALSAlys

Bleah. And if one GF can make him near-invisible...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:56 am

Drat. Keep forgetting that the guy exists...

Need a little help? came the cool, educated 'voice' in her mind.

Think you can? It's a pain when I just look over him and forget he's there...

It's a healer's duty to notice things. I'll help you stay aware of this 'Navin'.

Thanks, Chiron, Anjelai replied, but the corner of her mouth twisted into a grimace. An easy canter towards the trident-wielding SeeD candidate, and she shot one dark arm out, careful to keep it from Shasti's view. Her fingers were clamped about the base of his head, in two soft spots between neck and chin. Though it could become painful if she held tight, it was loosely, more of a halting grip than a commanding one.

"Listen, Nav," she said tersely. "Shast and Dane have enough between them without any kind of flak from you. She needed to snap out of it, but not to be treated like some kind of... of... whining baby."

Ease off! Chiron's voice lashed throughout her mind, and the girl realized that her fingers had been unconciously squeezing in, and she was starting to lift Navin off the ground.

... Thanks.

Anjelai automatically set Navin down, releasing her hand. "Sorry 'bout that," she murmured in quick apology. "But... she's my friend, y'know?" Unsure of what else to say, Anjelai just broke into a gallop towards the designated area.

Jak Snide

A dozen or so minutes later...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:02 pm

The detachment arrived in the hills West of the crash site. The wrecked chopper was clearly visible, a twisted wreck jutting up out of the long grass. Instructor Fanrico and his squad, however, were nowhere in sight. Stahl grimaced. This didn't bode well.

"Beta and Gamma squads, hold your ground and remain on overwatch. If you sight any hostiles, terminate them. Dane, with me."

And with that, he bolted down the hill, diving into the long grass headfirst, disappearing from sight.

---

Sheen awoke to find a himself in one of the infirmary beds, the orange glow of the setting sun peeking through the window and basking him in it's light.

Quickly checking his wound, he noted thankfully that it'd been treated and bandaged, the strips of cloth stained red with his blood.

The door to his room was ajar, allowing him a small view of the reception room outside. A trainee nurse sat in the chair, typing away frantically on the computer, unaware that he'd awoken.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 8/30/02 4:05:28 pm

Choark

There he goes...

Unread postby Choark » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:10 pm

Dane didn't even look back and headed right after Stahl, running and skidding down the hill until he came to the undergrowth, were he headed to where to lastsaw Stahl heading to.

Shasti watched as her brother took orders with no complait at all. Has something happened between those two? She had never seen Dane take orders without a single snap back before.

Suddenly she felt very uneasy about instructor Stahl.

"I wonder where instructor Ash is?" She asked aloud, her outter questions not mirroring her inner ones. "I hope he's still alive... "

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs