SeeD RP

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Crap!

Postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:05 am

Ash almost got crushed by falling tree debris...

IM: Damn... if we can't do anything to this beast... we may have to just leave the Training Room all together...

Ash crouched near a tree stump, waiting for an opening to put his idea into action...

SALSAlys

Postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:09 am

Anjelai was able to hear Reium, but just barely.

"I'm not just dense, I'm insane!" she replied cheerfully. "Come on.... YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME! Just lower your head down here so I can shoot that eye outta your head!"

SheenAlkaline

you lucky ash, you've got your own topic sprite XD

Postby SheenAlkaline » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:40 am

Reium cursed under his breath, withdrawing his gunblade as he does so.. -Damnit..This centaur is insane...but I can't just let her be attacked by that beast..looks like I have to help..-

Reium held the gunblade infront of him..placing a hand near the base, slowly pressing down on it. He pulled his gunblade next to his side and began a mad dash at the Rexuar..and began to scream at the creature "Hey ugly! Wouldn't want to eat something that could give you a nasty case of foot'n'mouth!"

((just acting in char, don't kill me))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usheenalkaline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SheenAlkaline</A] at: 6/3/02 5:37:05 am

SALSAlys

You could always pretend Dia is you...

Postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:10 am

Hey, he got the hang of it! Jelai thought. Now, the terror had given way to a manic sense of activity.

"Not like you're that FLEX-ible! And don't eat him, he's so sour that you'd get indigestion!" More shots fired out.

SheenAlkaline

X.x, her wings are scaled, and robes make me look fat..

Postby SheenAlkaline » Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:44 am

The T-rexuar lowered its head and roared at Jelai..it lunges forward trying to make you its next meal, it takes no notice as Reium runs at him (I'll just presume thats the gender x.x)

Reium then stopped and reliesed the gunblade was sticking out of its head.. -now..if I can hit it with a bullet or something..I might have to ask for HER help..Better avoid that..*

((her as in his GF, Slyph))

Red Seph

Postby Red Seph » Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:11 am

Rudolf held back with Deeum, pacing back and forth slowly, deciding what he should do. She was right about it being against orders, but dammit, they couldn't just stand by and watch! Finally making up his mind, he turned to Deeum.

"Look, I don't care if it's against orders, we've got to help out. I'm going, there's no way gunblade boy is getting all the glory for this one. Come on, you can always say I dragged you along later!" Not waiting for a reply, he dashed toward the T-Rexaur with a yell and slashed at it's neck, hoping Morgana's blade would bite deep enough for the damn thing to even feel it...

Banjooie

Postby Banjooie » Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:27 am

Meanwhile, Navin had come to.
He saw the T-Rexaur.
Fate was not with him, as he did not snap once more, but instead ran screaming out of the Training center.
And promptly grabbed the first person he found.
"OhmygodyouhavetohelpthemtheyareallfightingaT-Rexaurandbeingbeatengethelpquick!"
The trainee blinked.
Navin repeated what he said, except it made sense.
Once the trainee had started to run, Navin looked at his trident. It had blood on it. And it didn't look like human blood.
Navin passed out right then and there.

KraKeN

Postby KraKeN » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:48 am

Nale watched the battles events unfold about catching himself doing this he shook his held and clenched his fists.
"Do something!", he told himself.

Making a rash decision he lept at the beasts side and used his glaive as a step to climb onto its back. Using all his strength he then tried to wrench the weapon from the monsters side, the handle snapped. He swore and in a fit of rage started to hack downward at the T-rexaurs back with his remaining now dagger-like weapon.

Choark

*catch up*

Postby Choark » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:04 am

Dane was knocked to the ground by the centor and hadn't moved in a while, his previous injuries were componded on with the new ones.

Shasti had been in shock ever since she saw her brother crushed by the monster but had finally came back to her sences. She was not used to a combat situation, least not one as frantic as this.

She decided now was a good time to call on her Guardianforce, though not much thought went into the decision, it was simple the last thing she could remember being told to do.

The air took a sudden cold chill and slowly ice particles were forming all around the training center and a strange chilly wind picked up. Shasti stood, hands togerher, like she was praying as a mound of ice built up around her. Suddenly large spikes of ice broke through from the ground and broke apart.

From the largest one, a strange Fox jumped out, its fur made of ice and its eyes of snow. It gave out a small animal cry of anger and a strong wind picked up. Large chunks of ice were picked up and formed in the air.

The Ice Fox ran towards the T-Rex, and as it did so, the ice chunks over took and collided with the monster, again and again, until the Fox finally reached the creature, where it simple faded away.

The only traces left behind of the Guardianforce was a cool breeze, which slowly faded.

Shasti collasped to her feet after this was finsihed, breathing deeply. She had put a lot of effort into that one.

(OOC : Wll that ended up being as long as a proper summoning XP . . . >.> I'll let Sheen decide how much damage was done. . . and I don't think we have to worry about any body being hit by the ice. . . O_o Nale should be okay )

Jak Snide

Sorry for my large dose of inactivity. v_v

Postby Jak Snide » Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:15 am

(OOC: I'll leave the T-Rexaur to Sheen, seeing how I'm not around enough to keep up with all these posts.)

Stahl scowled as he watched the GF appear and perform its attack. He'd never liked the parasitic organisms. They grant you inhuman powers, and in return they take a place in your mind.

He drew his blade, scowling as he marched forward. Not only had one of the students been incompetent enough to get trapped under the T-Rexaurs foot, but another summoned a GF when there was another student on it.

SALSAlys

'Sokay, Jakky!

Postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:37 am

Jelai grinned as the T-Rexaur lunged at her, and spun about, ducking and releasing a back kick with bone-shattering force. Then she galloped forward, not caring if she hit as long as she got out of range again, to shoot.

KraKeN

Re: 'Sokay, Jakky!

Postby KraKeN » Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:34 am

Nale saw the approaching ice blocks and he crouched low on the T-rexaus back and gritted his teeth. As the blocks of ice smashed into the creatures front he clung on for dear life, a series of small cuts opened up on his arms as he was hit by shattered pieces of ice. A few seconds latter the storm was over, there was a sudden jolt and Nale saw Jelai running to get out of range of the beast which seemed to be more interested in her than him. That meant he was doing jack @#%$ to it and that pissed him off. He threw the remenants of his glaive aside his red eyes burned and claws shot out of his hands. He started to hack and slash at the creatures back visablely gouging out chunks of flesh.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: 'Sokay, Jakky!

Postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:44 am

Ash saw all of this, Nale on the Rex's back, the GF summoning, and Jelai's attempts. He knew the Rexes could take alot, but he never knew this much.

IM: Course these scrubs ain't working as a team.

Ash finally saw his opening, as the Rex was occupied with Jelai. He rushed forward...

infinityjunction

gah! rp too fast!

Postby infinityjunction » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:39 pm

Star was frantically flicking through his book. There's gotta be something, there's gotta be something. Noway, he hadn't had a chance to practice some of these, and they were looking pretty hard. He fumbled one in his mouth, and nothing happened. Blast it!
He had to do something. But then Instructor Fanrico had been telling them to get away. They would surely lose points for their exam if they didn't follow orders, and Star hadn't trained for this long, just to fail.

"Come on people, get back!" he shouted.

Deeum

Re: gah! rp too fast!

Postby Deeum » Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:19 pm

Deeum stopped as Rudolph was shouting at her.
"Well fight if you want. Lord knows i do, but I really don't want to have points taken away from me.. there will be another time to prove myself" She replies cluctching hef sits then.. slowly takes a seat where she was standing.

Red Seph

...and somewhere, Squall is fighting a Bite Bug.

Postby Red Seph » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:32 pm

Rudolf leapt back as the GF attacked, raising his arm to protect his face from the ice. Someone brought a GF to the fight. Well, that should even things up a bit. No reason to let up his own attack though, seemingly ineffective as it was. Recovering, he launched another flurry of cuts against the monster's side.

SheenAlkaline

Okay...lemme get this all down..

Postby SheenAlkaline » Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:10 pm

The T-rexuar didn't seem to bothered by the fox's attack at first.. the ice shards hadn't even penetrated his skin.. but the effect was beginning to slow him down due to the immense cold that surronded him.(he is cold blooded =p) His moves were sluggish now..he wasn't able dodge the kick from Jelai..and it hit with a bonebreaking force. it slowly rose up to full height for a moment..before bringing his head down swiftly and letting out his biggest roar at jelai (if your close enough, he might've bopped you with his head x.x) and began a determined march towards her..a small cut on his neck was exposed from a certain attack..he hadn't noticed it though(Coughseph!cough)

ikozaedro

Re: Okay...lemme get this all down..

Postby ikozaedro » Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:11 pm

(ooc: well i was offline, ill try to get into the rp later, when i get my conection back...)

Jak Snide

*nods to Sheen*

Postby Jak Snide » Mon Jun 03, 2002 5:45 pm

Stahl halted as he watched Nale rip into the T-Rexaurs back. The boy had...interesting abilities, and ones that couldn't say he disapproved of. He was defiantly doing more damage than the feeble Guardian Force. Maybe he wouldn't have to intervene after all.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: *nods to Sheen*

Postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:03 pm

Ash ran right up to the Rex's tail, watching Nale tear into the Rex. Using his gunblade, leapt up at the Rex in a similar way to what Nale did, cept this time he tore out his gunblade as he got up on the monsters back. He held on as the Rex lurched forward going after those on the ground.

IM: Better hurry Ash! This is not the smartest place to be!

He looked up at the Rex as it lifted it's head and roared, he could still see the gunblade lodged in it's head.

IM: There! Now to get up there.

SALSAlys

Woot!

Postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:45 pm

Jelai spun around, beginning a series of rapid fire as she trotted backwards, trying not to trip over any of the fallen logs.

"Hey, it's concentrating on me! Any of you who think they can, attack it from the back, or try to get on top... there's still that gunblade up there, and if one of you could just jam—" She nearly fell, but caught herself in time. "Jam it in! And I'll keep on distracting it!"

Banjooie

Re: Woot!

Postby Banjooie » Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:12 am

Navin opened his eyes. He wasn't lying on the floor of the Garden. No, he was laying in a bed in the infirmary. And he hurt. A lot. All over.
The doctor walked into the room.
"Well, nothing's broken at least. Quite a few sprains, though. What exactly happened to you?"
Navin blinked.
"Um... I think I heard the T-Rexaur roar in the training center, then all the people running for it, I ran in there, nearly got killed by a Gnat, then Jelai saved me. That's all I remember until waking up near a tree next to a T-Rexaur. I ran out screaming, and tried to get help. Then I looked at my trident, and it was covered in blood. And then I was here."

The sound of writing things down followed.
"I'll have to wait for the trainees to come back to correlate this story. You just relax here for a bit."

Navin stared at the wall as the doctor left.
Now, how in the hell did I get from the Gnat to the T-Rexaur? And why am I in so much pain?

infinityjunction

Re: Woot!

Postby infinityjunction » Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:21 am

((ignore. baaaaaaaaaaaad post))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uinfinityjunction.showPublicProfile?language=EN>infinityjunction</A] at: 6/5/02 7:24:38 am

SheenAlkaline

Snatches book out of starman's hands "nopers"

Postby SheenAlkaline » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:32 am

((sorry buddy, its a bit too early to have that spell, and at any rate you need to draw the magic..it doesn't come in silly little books, this is FF8, not diablo 1 you sillyhead ^^, thought the slow thing I'll let slide))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usheenalkaline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SheenAlkaline</A] at: 6/4/02 11:07:55 am

Choark

No un-drawn spells : / We're all doomed

Postby Choark » Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:37 am

Dane pushed himself into a sitting postion, his face had an errie smile on it. He was sweating and breathing hard but those close enough could probably make out that he was also laughing.

"heh . . . This is how it should be. . . HAHAHAHA!" Dane pulled back his head and gave out loud laugh as blood rang down his chin from his mouth.

Getting up he looked at the monster with wide blood shot eyes.

"Isn't that right!? You understand don't you MOSTER!! It's all about the FIGHT!!" He shouted at the creature and ran forward. "We'll see who dies first!!"

Using whatever madness drove him forward he screamed as he jumped up the creatures body. Grabbing the Gunblade that was lodged in the T-Rex's head he janked it out and started slashing on the creatures head as it roared in pain and anger.

He managed to stay on creatures head as it shook it around, using the Gunblade as grip when nessusary. As he slashed and stabbed away his laugh could be heard over the roar of the T-Rex.

Shasti watched her brother in his madness, her face was blank as she saw him attack and attack with unweilding savagery.

Dane was finally thrown off onto the floor, the Gunblade still in his hand. Standing, his body was covered in the creatures blood, which dripped off him and onto the floor.

He was still laughing.

(OOC : ^_^ I never said both of my charatcers were good guys. .. just to let you know. Now, I'm not sure >.> But I think the T-Rex might be near dead by now : / Unless someone else wants to finish it off. . . knowing my luck he still has 6,000 HP left )

SALSAlys

Come on! Akuna matata! Maybe Shasti can draw? Akuna! Matata!

Postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:38 am

Jelai hadn't stopped moving back, and was glad that Dane had done his attack, but—

That boy scares me sometimes, she decided. Then she nearly laughed, despite the severity of the situation, since she was over two feet taller than he was and outweighed him by a great deal.

Anjelai didn't cheer, though, but continued shooting.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Come on! Akuna matata! Maybe Shasti can draw? Akuna! Mat

Postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:28 pm

(Umm... Sheen you might have to start using a bit more control. This is turning into a very unorganized RP, even for Freestyle.)

The Rexaur suddenly started bucking and shaking all over the place. Ash could barely stay on. He knew if he were thrown off he could be put in danger.

Ash had to get up there and see what was going on. Suddenly the Rexaur stopped and that allowed Ash the opening he needed to get ontop of the Beast.

Ash climbed up and realized what had happened. "DAMMIT!!! You stupid child!!!" he screamed at Dane. He unsheathed his own gunblade and finished the job he had intended to do. He found the hole made by Reium's Gunblade, shoved his sword in and fired off a shot into the Rexaur's head.

(There... edited my post.)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico at: 6/4/02 5:38:45 pm

Red Seph

"Control... you must learn control!"

Postby Red Seph » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:04 pm

Rudof finished his attack and backed away from the monster. The Instructor's attack had to have finished it off, there was no way a T-Rexaur could continue fighting without a brain, right? Nothing could...

Deeum

Must Become teh ZELL~!!

Postby Deeum » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:50 pm

Deeum Snapped out of her mopy stat and started to punch the air. "Well atleast I can show my stuff when the exams finally come!"
Doing a fup summrsaults back she walked back into the Garden hallway with a kick in her step.
"Wonder if they have any hotdogs left "

(ooc: corny i know.. but blame Cho for this Xp)

KraKeN

Re: "Control... you must learn control!"

Postby KraKeN » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:53 pm

Nale saw the beasts brain turn to mush and jumped down off its back sheathing his claws. It had been a costly pointless battle but he had loved it, blood coated his forearms and his eyes flared briefly, he turned and walked back into the undergrowth.

Jak Snide

As if you didn't see *this* coming.

Postby Jak Snide » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:08 pm

..and bumped straight into Inspector Stahl.

"Nale. A fine display back there, but your attacks need more precision. Strike at the vital areas."

And with those simple words, he walked off, pleased that a sufficient show of strength had finished off the T-Rexaur.

KraKeN

Re: As if you didn't see *this* coming.

Postby KraKeN » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:29 pm

Nale frowned as Stahl walked away, he didn't like to feel he wasn't in control of his own life and being watched made him uneasy. He made for one of the far exits running throught he undergrowth and leaping past monsters, it was his way of unwinding. Once out of the training centre he made his way back to his room for a shower.

(Occ: Does anyone want to room with my character?)

SALSAlys

Akuna matata?

Postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:44 pm

Jelai breathed a sigh of relief, then flipped her hair over her shoulder like a horse flipping its mane.

Drat, she decided. I need to work on my aim more. On a target range, or in a mild battle it's all right, but...

"Everyone all right?" she asked to the people still present.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash afterwards.

Postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:08 pm

Ash leaped off the fallen Rexaur.

He walked over to Dane, he looked up at the student's sister. "Tell him when he comes to that I want to see him in my room." he said as he sheated the Fallen One and exited from the training room.

IM: Also that Nale kid as well. I'll call him over the intercom.

He walked over to the elevator, pressed the button and went to his room. It was a pretty unkept room, with jackets, daggers and various boots all over the furniture.

IM: Why didn't Stahl come and get the Rex under control?

SheenAlkaline

The seed Exams will be the time to split x.x

Postby SheenAlkaline » Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:03 am

Reium walked over to the the fallen creature and tugged his gunblade out of it with a bit of effort. He sat down on a nearby stump and began cleaning the gunblade with a small washrag he kept in his pocket.
"I'm okay, though Rudulf's ego might be hurt a bit..since it wasn't his oh-so-powerful REAL blade that finished the Rexuar.."

Meanwhile..

Sheen was making sure the Rina had stayed behind..he couldn't have helped because he had no weapon on him. "Jelai! What happend down there!?" he yelled to the new-found clearing..though he knew very well what had happend..though what he didn't notice was the kid clinging onto his leg "ack!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usheenalkaline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SheenAlkaline</A] at: 6/5/02 7:18:46 am

Banjooie

Re: The seed Exams will be the time to split x.x

Postby Banjooie » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:28 am

Navin laid back in his bed.
This is ridiculous. Well, at least I'm not dead. Now, what exactly happened to me that I ended up from a Gnat's tentacles to 20 feet away from the T-Rexaur?
(Sorry, I had more before, but I'm not missing the SeeD exams. Noone told me when they were.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/ubanjooie.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Banjooie</A] at: 6/5/02 7:26:01 am

Deeum

Postby Deeum » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:38 am

Upon the disappointment of the cafeteria, Deeum walked to her dorm, and sit at the end of her bed, shedding her clothes down to only a white t-shirt and skirt.
Looking idly towards the clock she flopped on her bed running fingers through her hair.
"Tomorrow will be the exams.. best get some sleep before then.." Deeum turned over on top of the covers looking straight at the wall.
"I wonder who they are going to pair with who.."

infinityjunction

Postby infinityjunction » Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:21 am

((hehe...sorry about the magic thing. but i'm taking a bit of a liberty in that i treat his book a bit like a gf, and so it's where he stores magic. the ubiquitous living book. he has been at garden for a while, so he has had a chance to get quite a lot of magic. but i'll edit my last post.))

Star looked on. Virtually everybody was soaked in blood, except him. This was generally a good thing, but how were they going to train him physically if he kept on sitting back and using magic. He sulked at what was pretty much his friend's victory.
He had to find something new. Magic was in his blood, but what if...there were so many "what ifs."
Star sighed and walked quietly out of the training centre.

Choark

RPing two means twice as long posts ^_^

Postby Choark » Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:00 am

Shasti walked over to her friend Jelai. Unlike her younger friend, Shasti still wasn't used to the atomsphere of a fight, depite how powerful she might be.

She did enjoy the feeling of the GF's however, the surge of power it gives you as it attacks your foe. Shasti had heard a rumour that your memory was effected by the GF's but she pushed it aside. It was obiously made by people too afraid to use them.

"I'm fine Jee . . . Just a little shaken up." She beamed a smile who dwarfed her in size. "You handled yourself really well! You'll be a SeeD before me I bet"

- - - - -

Dane had been laying on the floor. He wasn't knocked out and he had heard everything Ash had said and the tone in which he said it in.

What does that guy know? He's just some old fossile hiding behind a desk while we go out and actually fight the things!

Dane was ignoring the fact Ash was one of them who finished off the T-Rex, or he was justicifiny it by the fact everyone seemed to do most of the work and he simple got the final blow.

He fists still hurt from when he lunged at the moster, striking it again and again. His back was even now giving him spazums of pain and the wounds from his earlier encounter had reopened.

As the pushed himself up, his mind cleared. The fog of the battle lifted and he calmed down, no longer laughing under his breath.

Twisting his neck, to get rid of some stiffness, he lurched back to his room, ignoring everyone.

Man . . . I think I'm going to relax with some basketball tommorow . . .

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchoark.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/5/02 10:01:40 am

SALSAlys

*giggle* I always give short posts, 'cuz I'm lazy!

Postby SALSAlys » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:43 am

Jelai gave Shasti an akward grin. "I won't if my aim always louses up on the big fights. But... hey there, Rina! Why are you clinging to Sheen's leg?"

"'Cuz you weren't there!" was her stubborn reply.

"You silly," the centaur said affectionately, prying Rina from Sheen's leg. "I still haven't done my run, like I said I would, but I'll do that soon, promise. Maybe after I take a shower though." Jelai had a thin sheen of sweat over her body, odorless but giving her the appearance that she had just walked through a mister. "Fighting a T-Rexaur which wants to eat you is not a good way to pass the time... unless you've got a lot of friends nearby, or an instructor who can beat it. Fun, though!"

"Really?" Rina's eyes widened as she glanced from the corpse to Anjelai. "Did it hurt you?"

"Not really... thank goodness. Worse that happened was when it breathed some stinky breath at me... or when a tree branch fell on me. I was lucky that way."

"T-Rexaur breath? Ewww!" squealed the little girl.

"Thanks for watching Rina," Jelai said to Sheen in an undertone.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs