SeeD RP

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Red Seph

Labor Day = me missing action.

Unread postby Red Seph » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:52 pm

Rudolf headed toward Dane, checking to make sure that Beta squad had come through all right. Having caught bits of Stahl's and Fanrico's argument, he was glad to see that at least Instructer Fanrico realized the peculiarity of Dane's unorthodox treatment, even if a battlefield wasn't the appropriate place to discuss such matters.

Choark

Quicky post

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:59 pm

Shasti looked up to her friends face as she carried her, and smiled a brief smile, though there wasn't much behind it.

"Thanks Jei. Seems I'm just here to get in the way huh?"

SALSAlys

Here we go... again.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:38 pm

"You AREN'T just in the way," Anjelai replied fiercely. "Without you and your control over the GFs, we wouldn't have been able to GET this far... you kept up a safe cover for us at the beginning, and I bet that in the future we're going to be depending on you."

Banjooie

Yee.a...no.

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:14 am

Navin looked at Shasti.
"Useless my foot! Dane's just plain wrong about you, and you were the only worthwhile long distance person there really was. Granted, I'm probably better for melee...but...it happens. Anyway, you're about as useless as Stahl. Got it?"
He looked at Dane.
"And no, before you say a damned word..."

Choark

Shasti = far too self beating I think 8P

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:34 am

Dane didn't even listen to the others and there conversation. He ignored them all. However, when everyone finally got to the area he once again turned to Stahl and, once gain, smartly saluted.

"Everyone has been rounded up... sir " The word certainly didn't come out of him well, and it sounded forced. However, Dane was certainly enjoying it on some level.

Shasti pulled herself off Anjelai and bowed a "thankyou" to her and Navin. The misson was not over yet and she still had time to improve, she just hoped the next part of the mission goes more smoothly then the first part did...

Jak Snide

Exit, stage right.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:47 pm

Stahl finished talking into the radio, and turned to face the men and women under his direct command. His feelings concerning Ash, if he even had any, were kept secret.

"The main operation has begun. Squads Lambda and Theta have taken up position three clicks South of our position. Dane, take squads Beta and Gamma to staging area one marked on your map. Wait there until I give the order to attack."

He reached down to a holster on his left leg, pulling out another radio, and tossing it to the junior officer.

"And remember, eliminate any artillery batteries, and secure supply depots."

He turned and began to walk towards Ash and his squad, Fanrico having dropped down to his knee to examine the wounded student, another member of Delta squad rushing over to provide medical aid.

Then he stopped, head not moving at all as he spoke.

"And remember, the troops are your responsibility. Any deaths will be upon your head."

He moved on again, leaving Dane in total command for the first time. Stahl was certain of what he was doing. He may have also made a huge mistake.

Choark

You Ebil BASTARD!!

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:47 pm

OOC : Dude.. me.. in.. control... O.o...

Suddenly te future of this mission seems bleak indeed...

Dane saluted smartly, briefly. He hadn't expected this but...

Walking out, he stood so all of them could see. If he was now in charge then there was one simple rule. The strong win, the weak, die.

"Right! All of you! If you're too weak to continue get you're ass outta here. None of us ain't got time to baby sit!" Dane turned his view to his sister. "That means if ya stay you don't hide, you fight and you don't piss yourself as soon as ya GF's run on ya!" He then turned back his attention to everyone else.

Dane consulted his map briefly, he thankfully did know how to read on of these at least. The route was simple if they basically went straight and avoided some trouble. However, this wasn't a mission to avoid trouble.

"The mission is to secure these supply deports and crush those damned batteries. We'll get 'em all before we head to 'safety' "

Dane never had much of a problem running his mouth off and he was the strongest here, so Stahl obvously knew what he was doing.

Dane himself went over to Ash to have a word.

"I'm in charge, so you don't run that old man mouth of yours unless its saying 'sir, yes, sir'.. got it?"

Then he turned away again, back to his 'teams'. Grabbing Navin he stared at the guy and sneered.

"As you're such a good sneaky bastard, you can lead the way, just make sure not to get shot huh?" He said, his voice oozing with menace and showed him the route. "Don't worry, I'll be riiiight behind you."

"Move Out!"

OOC :.. what do you think?.. I'm going to end up like what's-his-name from ff8 aren't I? .. rival to Squall? >>;;; Oh well XP

Jak Snide

You'll never know...until it's too late!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:33 pm

(OOC: A small note; Ash is still higher ranked at this point than Dane. While the volatile student may not know this, Ash will.)

Choark

And something else

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:53 pm

OOC : And I still say ya a complete bastard XP

Of ALL people to put in charge.. you put ME!? ME! In charge!? Of a group of people!? I'm the guy who can't beat the first 5 missions of Command and conquer! I Suck at the leader thing! ME!? AARRRGGHHHH! *cries for all of out horrible horrible deaths*

Banjooie

Re: You Ebil BASTARD!!

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:04 pm

Navin threw his head back, laughing for a second.

"And you call me the coward. Just don't leap into my arms first sign of danger. Don't want you impaling yourself now."

He held his trident out, readying himself for the inevitable ambush.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash is pissed...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:18 pm

(Jak can edit this or IM me to ask me to change some of this. But it won't be much.)

After what Dane said to him, Ash looked down to his student. "Here." he said as he handed him some surgical equipment. "I'll be right back."

IM: Little Bastard...

He walked over to where Dane was barking orders. He had reached his final straw.

He grabbed Dane by the shoulder, and spun him around forcefully. "Now... you listen... I don't care if you are a leader of a small group. I'm STILL the higher ranking official. *grabs Dane by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up slightly* Now... don't get a mouth with me BOY. Stahl might have some other plans for you... but in this field... in this environment... I am in charge of YOU. *slams Dane's forehead into his own, so they're looking each other right in the eyes* Keep this up... and you'll see how "feeble" I am... JUNIOR." he growled as he dropped Dane back to the ground.

Wordlessly he turned around and walked back in the direction of the wounded student, "Now go lead your squad." he ordered as he knelt down to give aid to the wounded.

(Not much... but it does get it's point across rather well... hope this goes over with Jak and the others... if not I'm always up to changing it.)
(Note: This is mainly due in part to the fact that I can't get ahold of either Choark or Jak at the moment through IM.)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico at: 9/3/02 8:28:52 pm

Jak Snide

Small Note.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:32 pm

(OOC: It's perfectly fine, Ash.)

Choark

Too right its perfectly Fine XD

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:41 pm

Dane got exatcly what he wanted all right. Ash had a limit and it certainly wasn't as far as some others. Not even bothering to rub his forehead, he let the pain of the hit rush over him.

Yes, Instructor Ash and him were going to have some fun after all.

However that was for when he could be bothered, right now he had these annoying people to lead.

Smacking Navin on the back of the head he said. "Well!? You going to stand all there all day and hide behind ya weapon, or are you going to lead the way?"

Then he looked back at his team.

"And I said Move Out! Or are ya all wimping out?"

Dane started off to where they were haded, though he of course made sure to pass Ash on the way. There was no words this time, only a smile, that could have meant anything. Then he moved on out.

Shasti had watched her brother been giving command. She didn't know weather to feel proud, jelous, or very frightened. She knew this much, he would have no time for anyone injured, and certainly no quater was going to be given to the enemy.

The battle. The fighting. The death and the pain. This was everything he imagined it to be.

And again, Dane grinned.

Banjooie

Re: Ash is pissed...

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:39 pm

Navin shook his head.
"Just give me a minute. I think I saw something move over there."

He pointed to a large amount of underbrush and well..bushes. And many other leafy things which make good cover.

"Well...two options. You can run in and stab it, or I can roust a possible soldier, and we can get information. Your choice, squad leader."

Choark

Tch ...

Unread postby Choark » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:47 pm

Dane looked at the guy then shook his head. He had expected him to at least have the courage to face any enemy they found.

"If ya that scared of him, I'll head in and get him. But how you expect to be SeeD..."

Then with the recklessness he was known for, Dane headed for the disturbance, fully prepaired on finding some soldier to fight, or attack in case he saw Dane before Dane had the chance to snap his neck.

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:50 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:51 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Previous

Return to Other RPs