The Sword of Notikon

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Thalakos Weatherlight

The Sword of Notikon

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:41 pm

Long ago in the land of Notikon lived an ancient elven wizard as old as the Notikon itself. So talented in the craft of magic he put up a request of the most talented dwarven swordsmith in the land. The sword was made of pure mithril and crafted in the hilt sapphires down the side. The wizard then took the sword to the tree of the world, which at this time was still a sappling. Lifted the sappling out of the ground and put the sword into the ground under the roots. He then let the tree grow to its full power and because the sword was inside the roots it had the same power as the tree did. He removed the sword after 5000 years.
The world had prospered. Technology has advanced. Magic is a very uncommon thing among humans, but their greed for power lives on. A evil king found out of the sword from the tree of life and wanted it of his own. He sent 50 of his best men to retrieve it. They went to where the wizard made his home and slew him in his sleep. Taking the sword from the hold they gave it to their king. He dubbed it the Sword of Notikon. He used the sword to rule over the world with an iron fist. Until one day a young boy by the name of Zephyr was playing with his friends in the forest next to his village when they were attacked by a pack of hungry wolves. Becoming angry after seeing a wolf attack his friends his hands glowed and from his palms shot thunder of tremendous proportions. Killing the wolves and his friends he ran away ashamed of what he had done.........Twenty years have passed, Zephyr is now 26 and he has went to civilization once again to fulfil his destiny. Now a master in his magics he hears of this evil king. Hesitant to expose his powers he consults an ancient order of elves whom are hidden deep within the dark forest.....

Edited by: Thalakos Weatherlight at: 8/23/02 11:55:02 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: The Sword of Notikon

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:11 pm

(Um, yeah. Interesting outset and all, but you really need to get established in RPGWW a bit before you start an RP. Try introducing yourself in the Immigration forum, speaking to some of the people here. Then post something about this in the OOC RP Forum.

Once you've done that, you should be all set. Great happiness

Oh, and I like your icon.)

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 8/28/02 2:20:35 am

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:58 pm

Sora looked out into the feilds and towns of humans.Humans puzeled her, she could not understand how anyone could kill to feed itself,being a niff she was feed by the suns light and by the soils water.never had she had to kill a cow or plant to feed herself and she never understood why humans had to either.The elders had once lived with humans and knew the answers to her qereies.But never would they incorage interaction with themselfs and humans.But today, today Sora was going to find out for herself.She pated the rock she sat upon and walked out of the shape of the treetops into the light of the sun.She closed her eyes and outstreached her arms, a pale white light surounded her and she took human fourm.Her hand became a pale pinky couler and her mossy hair became human, animalish.She began walking it was not long before she became.....hungry....

((occ:sorry if i misspelled "niff"))

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:39 pm

Fieron was siting on the roof of the guard hours looking out over the city. like all flame elfs hes red hair and his brown skin did look kind of weird compared to the humans but he didn't mind. the humans were so many, this day was perfect for a thief like himself no one wold notis if there purrs disappeared or not. but then he saw something it was the pretties girl he ever had sen (and he had sen many). he jumped of the little house and ran up to the girl.

Fieron to sora: Hello there what is your name.

OOC: sorry if the spelling is bad

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:20 pm

Sora reared back a bit and looked at this creature before her.An elf but not of the higher kind that helped create her kind.
"I am Sora, from the forest yonder" she said ponting at the woods in the distance.
she then walked away from the bewildered elf who chacesed after her.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:32 pm

Zephyr wandered along a path in the forest dazed by its beauty. While walking along the path he over hears the conversation Fieron and Sora have. Sneaking through the bushes to watch the two people talk he notices the difference but does not know the different types of races that live in this world but elves and dwarfs. He listens only a little longer when he begins on his way again. After what seems like hours of walking he comes upon a large city of the elves. Just about to enter the city when two guards draw their bows and point them at him. "Who are you?", asks a guard. "I am Zephyr, I have come to see the council of elves upon an important matter." "Oh and what matter is so important you must speak to the council of high elves?" "I shall not tell you for fear of my life." "Do not worry sire, as long as you stay in the city of Aladorian you shall not be harmed unless you harm another." "I come to ask the council about this Evil Empire that has been terrorizing this land." "You may pass then sire".
After passing the guards he comes upon the tree of the council......

Edited by: Thalakos Weatherlight at: 8/29/02 12:20:17 pm

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:14 pm

((Hey! my carators not an elf! Shes a niff a spirt of the forest in human fourm, and I was under the impresion I was in some city or town right now...))

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:00 am

"well then Sora Im Fieron from the distant forest land of Elonder. So what ar you up to this fine day?"

he walked up beside her.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:18 am

(Sorry red never heard of a niff thought those were called nymphs ): ill edit it real quick.)

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:44 pm

((Ahh sorry man a nymph thats what i meant, thanks.but its still not an elf,)

"Im....hungry"reply Sora, stoping to look at the elf.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:31 pm

(heheh np anyways i didnt know what else to say but elf at the moment and what i ment was peak through the bushes i thought you were at some sort of house)

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:20 pm

((o well the elf droped off some roof or somthin..so i just thought..dosent matter, thx again))

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:09 am

"Ok if your hungry well then" he pick up a red fruit from his back pack. "her" he gave her the fruit." I know you humans manly feed on animals but these fruits are given to my race from the trees as gifts"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:51 am

(OOC: Wow it's like the Ultimate Newbie RP! I might consider throwing my two bits in here, it looks rather promising.)

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:35 pm

Im thinking it is newbie rp ive rped before making storys and such i thought this was a promising start but now everyones going everywhere =/

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:35 pm

Sora stuided the apple carfully before raising it to her mouth and biting into it.A sweet tastes invaded her mouth and she began to chew.She had never done so before and she did not understand why she did so.When she finished the apple the elf looked at her expectaly.
"thank you sir elf"

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:42 am

" Wowo don't call me that pleas" he looks around. "Just call me Fieron ok. But for real what are you up to? i men you don't go out just because your hungry".

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Sat Aug 31, 2002 4:49 pm

"I came from the forest to understand huamns and things, I came to find answers."

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:17 pm

he looked at the girl she talked lick she was some thing els then a human." Well first of all what are you, second if you ask me then maybe i can answer you questions"

red dragabo

Unread postby red dragabo » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:25 pm

I am the trees, the life of the forest I am who i am, was what she ment to say, but she couldent.all she could manage was
"...I.......I have to go.."
with that she ran towards the woods.

Oz 200

Unread postby Oz 200 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:19 am

" Oono im not letting you go that easy" he ran after her and geld. "i can run lick this for days if that is watt i need to, so unless you cant disappear in thin air then you wont get ride of me!"

Return to Other RPs