Ethralia - A New World

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
slayer1070

Re: Unconcious Calynpen

Unread postby slayer1070 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:27 pm

Taysir smiled at the new fighters. "Of course I have plan! We fight until that thing is dead!"

Muttering a quick enchantment, Taysir raised his staff above the other fighters. All four were enveloped in a red light that faded quickly. "That's a fire protection spell. It'll save your life from that thing's fire breath, but only once! Do please be careful!" He said turning his attention back to the dragon at hand.

'....We're screwed....'

Taysir gathered Magical energy from the nearby land. outside the city, a green forested area gave off it’s power to fuel the first spell. Taysir jammed his staff into the ground, and tendrils of green energy skated across the ground towards the dragon. When they reached, the sprouted into large vines that wrapped around the legs and wings of the beast.

“That’s not gonna hold! Attack!”

[[Edit: Slayer is BAKA]]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uslayer1070.showPublicProfile?language=EN>slayer1070</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/27/02 8:51:34 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

BAD plan.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:44 pm

'Uhh...correct me if I'm wrong', Nathan yelled as he ran to the left, 'but aren't those mercenaries in that airship our ENEMIES?'

The dragon let loose a gout of flame at Nathan, which he only narrowly avoided.

'Ye gods...Hang on, I have my own plan. Distract it!'

He began angling closer to the beast, trying to get round behind it.

slayer1070

Re: BAD plan.

Unread postby slayer1070 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:50 pm

(( OOC: They are? ............. *Edits above post* ))

Rin Saverin

LOOK AT ME! im a distraction!!!!

Unread postby Rin Saverin » Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:37 pm

"i'll distract him."

Rebin saught the void, and then dived deep into his mind, once again channeling his willpower into energy, he focused it in his fists, and suddenly foot long blades of blue energy extended out from his knuckles. Rebin launched himself at the dragon and sunk his fist deep into its flank. The dragon roared and swung at Rebin, who just manages to tumble out of its way.

I hope he hurries, i cant distract it for to long.

Edited by: Rin Saverin at: 6/27/02 9:40:58 pm

slayer1070

Re: LOOK AT ME! im a distraction!!!!

Unread postby slayer1070 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:56 pm

Taysir watched as the beast finally clawed though the vines he had summoned up. "Well, this is a pain in the ass!" he said, as the dragons' head reared up.

Taysir barley had time to run as the beast launched a great gout of flame from it maw. The ball of fire smashed into a deserted wall of the arena. The mage drew up his staff and launched a new spell. Drawing on the distant northern mountains, he chilled the very air around the dragon. Freezing it's scales, making them brittle and vulnerable....

Rin Saverin

Re: LOOK AT ME! im a distraction!!!!

Unread postby Rin Saverin » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:27 pm

Rebin saw an oportunity. After Taysir finished the spell he threw himself forward and did a hand spring off his hands, launching himself a good 10 feet into the air. At the top of his arc, Rebin spun himself around and directed both his feet straight at the dragons flank. His feet made contact with the scales with a loud crack. All along the dragons side the scales cracked and chiped, making it weaker to attack.

Gahleon

wilt the scales

Unread postby Gahleon » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:40 pm

Things were moving far to fast for Gahleon in his state. Physically he was healed, but his body still ached with pain and his mind was flooded with anguish.

"Where did they go?" Gahleon thought to himself.

Peering in the direction of the arena he saw a magnificent red dragon breathing flames. Gahleon was pretty competent in dragon lore, but it doesn't take a genius to know that he could take him alone. Obviously the dragon was attacking something, Gahleon decided to take a look.

After he ran to the arena he saw that the man that had helped him once -- rebin -- was displaying a feat of great power. Also another caster was fighting this dragon.

"Just two people fighting this vicious beast? This dragon must just be toying with them... any normal person would have been food by now."

Gahleon thought to himself that perhaps these weren't just normal people.

"Well here goes nothing..."

Repeating the actions that he performed in the temple, he stretched out his arm and shadows began to materialize on his hand forming a shadowy claw that gave off a black mist. with his free hand he reached into his chest pouch and pulled out a small vial.

With the vial and his weapon of choice Gahleon jumped off the stadium seating near the arena center and dove into battle next to Rebin and the other gentleman.

"Hello rebin -- and sir -- I do hope I can help."

After saying that Gahleon tossed the vial onto the base of the dragon. Nothing happened at first, but to the keen eye they would see that the defensive scales were begging to wilt. Slowly, but it was spreading.

Gahleon's hopes were that they could last long enough for the scales to wilt and no longer be a protection for the dragon but a weakness.

ChaosSteelskull

UltraCool Dagger time!!!

Unread postby ChaosSteelskull » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:30 pm

*Tayd watched as all of them fought. He saw the vial and the scales and knew what Gahleon was planning. He grinned. It was a good idea, but they had to last that long, but he had an idea. Grabbing the strange dagger he began to get closer and closer to the dragon by jump from row to row. When he was about 17meters away from the dragons claw his threw the dagger with all his strength. While it was in the air it flew straight and true, but when it hit the dragon is when its powers kicked in. It sliced through the scales like a hot knife through butter, causing the dragon to howl and scream in pain. The dagger flew out of the other side and clattered to the ground on the other side of the arena. The wound left by it was bigger than a normal dagger wound should be and it seemed to hurt like hell to the dragon. After that, that claw seemed to hang limp*

"Good 'ol Stonecutter....."

tiny harddrive

Re: Ethralia - A New World

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:24 am

Joke set Calynpen down and took the second half of the payment.

IM: I'd better not ask what they're going do with her. It's not my job to question.

Looking back at the retreating group, he could barely force the pang of guilt that welled up inside him.

IM: They'd better not hurt her...

SALSAlys

<insert clever subject line>

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:12 am

One of the boys picked up Calynpen. The gang formed a protective circle around him and his cargo, then began retreating into the slums.

When out of sight, they began a rapid trot, led by Tiger as they wove around the various buildings and monsters. Their tactics seemed to be more avoidance than fighting, until they finally reached a small hole in a wall, entering into a protected, secluded nook. Calynpen was set down near the back, away from the entrance and any possible nasties. Tiger sat near her, while the others ranged themselves into various defensive or offensive positions, preparing themselves to weather out the flood of monsters.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:51 am

The dragon was now far too busy fighting for it's life to notice him sneaking up behind it. Throwing caution to the winds he sprinted the last distance, jumping into the air just before he reached the beast.

His jump carried him far farther than a normal man's should, and he landed on the balls of his feet, high up on the dragon's back.

The dragon grunted as it felt the impact, and turned it's head to see what had caused it. It saw nothing - Nathan had already repeated his leap, landing at the base of it's neck.

But that wasn't far enough. Nathan knew that the scales of a dragon were particularly thick around it's neck, and that he would never be able to penetrate them, not by any normal means.

His third leap carried him high up onto it's head. Or where it should have been. As it was he ended up holding onto one of it's horns, hanging on for dear life. The dragon roared, shaking it's head in an attempt to dislodge the man.

It failed. Nathan pulled himself up, between the ridges above it's eyes. Gritting his teeth, and wedging his legs between two of it's horns, he held his sword high, then plunged it as hard as he could into the dragon's skull, aiding his attack with the slightest amount of his inner power...

tiny harddrive

Re: 9.9

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:09 pm

Intrigued, Joke watched the group from behind the fountain. He even readied himself to intefere were they to do anything to hurt her. There was something strange about this girl, something special, and he'd be damned if they were to hurt her.

SALSAlys

Omikatsu!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:51 pm

Tiger's gang was able to hold strong against the monsters that came. Giant beetles posed no problem; nor did the oversized spider, although sticky strands of web hung to the arms of several of the fighters, and the hatchet-faced girl's leg was bitten. She retreated further back, near Calynpen and Tiger.

"When'll she wake up?" she asked in a harsh, guttural voice.

"Wait, Jenn," Tiger replied curtly. "She'll wake up when she needs to. She feels pain, 'member Faya?"

"Yah, but I hurt too," snapped Jenn. She reached past Tiger, intending to shake Calynpen.

Before she could blink, the gang leader was on his feet, a knife out and pricking her throat lightly.

"Don't," he growled. "She's outta it. She'll wake up later." Scowling, Jenn backed off.

Meanwhile, in a different area of the slums, near the fountain but not within eyesight of it, the gang with the white armbands were fighting for their life. A small horde of miniature dragons had them backed against an alley. Though without any breath attacks, they were capable of flight, and their saliva was acidic.

Raf nearly screamed as he fell to his knees, one of the dragonettes firmly attached to his arm and ripping at the flesh of the bicep. A thick club smashed it off, and Damian, sweating as he held his large weapon, yanked the boy to his feet. Faya was cornered, a knife out and stabbing against any of the dragonettes who came too close. The three others who had been scratched earlier were trying to rescue her from her predicament. Fortunately, help arrived in the form of a small group of other gang members, who wore a different emblem; that of a small bone dangling from their left ear.

Working together, they managed to drive off the swarm, although several of them bore bites and scratches.

"Where's Calynpen?" panted one of the boys with the bone earring.

"Went to the arena... tried to get her, but the monsters cut us off..." answered Raf, trying not to breathe shallowly. His arm was starting to develop an ugly green tinge.

"Hellfire! She's probably so busy right now... and she's no fighter, what if she's attacked?" swore one of the bone girls.

"We'll try to get the other gangs about it. We'll get the Roaches and the Snakes," volunteered Damian. "Then THEY can handle the East Gate bunch and the Hawks."

"'Kay... we'll do the Knives and the Lurkers."

"What about Tiger's?" Faya's question was bit unclear; she could have meant 'tigers' or 'Tiger's'. However, the others seemed to accept both meanings.

Damian shuddered. Although more physically imposing than Tiger, he reluctantly said, "Well... Tiger, he's hard. Might not worry too much 'bout her, y'know?"

"Even his gang needs her too," the dark girl said sharply. Her braids rattled together as her head shook angrily. "Don't know where they lair up, though."

Devin SwordMage

The Tower Falls.

Unread postby Devin SwordMage » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:11 pm

As the battles in the lower levels of Malfaire raged, the upper levels prepared an assault team to go down and clear out the monsters, as the army of that prepared for an attack from the Air Ship. As the assault team entered the tower to head to the lower levels a high pitched whistle flared out from the airship. The monsters in the lower level then started to go berserk and attack each other as they try to get away from the city to escape the noise of the whistle. A series of cannon blasts flared out from the airship, some of them slam against the upper level shields but the main series of them where aimed at the tower. Magic blasts and cannon balls slam against the tower, it starts to shake while bits of the crumbling tower connecting the lower and upper levels showering down on people in the lower levels. Suddenly one giant blast from the airship slams through the tower causing the whole thing to crumble and shower down on the city below. The airship turns and flies away as a few ships from the upper level finally take to the air and pursue the larger airship. Their mission completed with the complete separation of upper Malfaire and lower Malfaire.

SALSAlys

Re: The Tower Falls.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:33 pm

"Oh Trinity...." breathed Faya, staring at the tower. "Upper and Lower Malfaire..."

"Hellfires," whispered one of the bone-earred gang members. The ragtag group of slummers stared at the destruction, only with enough conciousness to avoid the falling debris before Raf finally broke the spell.

"We need to find Calynpen," he said grimly, clutching his arm. "And try to get the gangs together." His limb was still a sickly green tinge, with the area around the bite becoming puffy and swollen-looking.

As this occured, Tiger's gang were still crouched in their hideaway.

"The monsters are attackin' eachother, Tiger," called the rat-faced boy guarding the entrance. "An' the tower's broken."

Tiger hissed to himself, dark eyes tightening as he winced at the sound of the whistle. Calynpen curled in on herself. "She'll be waking up soon, then," he said grimly. "That many people hurting... it'll bring her up. It will."

Calynpen was dreaming... and it wasn't pleasant.

They're hurting me they're hurting eachother they're hurting they're hurting...

Pain clouded her mind, her senses, and she couldn't feel anything except the inescapable agony of people dying and being hurt.

Bones are breaking blood is spilling I need to help I can't help I can't help it hurts so much too much I can't I can't I can't I didn't feel hurt before how do I stop the hurt my head my head oh my head...

Dimly, her subconcious remembered a way out.

Calynpen screamed, arching her back so much that it seemed like her spine would crack, the high, wailing pitch almost as high as that of the whistle...

And lost herself again, eyes coming open as her eyes began glowing again.

She reached for Jenn's leg.

Gahleon

Unread postby Gahleon » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:54 pm

Gahleon observed the enviroment, with all the comotion going on he felt there were other agendas about.

"Is everyone okay?"

Gahleon asked the crew that had helped destroy the dragon.

"Hmm something is wrong. I feel as if this was a set up. Too many things are starting to fall into place her. Where is that girl Calynpen?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:16 pm

Nathan rolled off of the dragon's corpse, panting. He got shakily to his feet, then steadied himself by thrusting the tip of his sword into the ground and holding the handle for support. His black eyes regarded Gahleon for a moment with their hypnotic gaze.

'I saw her. When I was up there. She was being carried away by somebody. It looked as if he was heading for the slums.'

ChaosSteelskull

Whew....

Unread postby ChaosSteelskull » Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:19 pm

*Tayd jumped down off the stadium seats to where they were standing. Looking over to where Stonecutter had landed he held out his hand, reciting quietly the words his father had taught him to say*

"In Taydylan Windslasher's name, Stonecuttter, return to he who own ye!"

*His hand began to softly flash blue, and the faraway dagger followed suit. Soon they were flashing in unsion. then the dagger began to rattle on its landing place, then procedded to fly accross the aren to stick it self in the ground before Tayd. Both his hand and the dagger ceased to glow. With a small grunt, he leaned over and picked it up and looked at his comrades*

"This is not good....That airships gonna probably go on the full assult soon and the city's in chaos. And most the good fighter were in the arena when it was attacked and probably didn't make it. Now as I see it, we're a capable group of adventurers who can probably help the city. What do you guys think?"

SALSAlys

Yeehaw!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:30 am

Calynpen healed Jenn's leg. The girl grinned, baring canines which had been filed to points.

"Good," she crooned softly. " Good little healer..."

Calynpen regained her feet, and began gliding towards the exit. A boy with a thin scar across one eye slid in her path, holding a knife out.

"Drop it," snapped Tiger. "Don't hurt her."

Reluctantly, the boy lowered the knife. Calynpen walked past him, one hand brushing across his eye accidentally. The scar was healed, leaving no trace of ever being there. Surprised, he raised a hand to his face, examining with his fingers. Then Calynpen tried to walk out, back into the open.

" Get her."

Startled, the newly healed boy grabbed at Calynpen's arm. She nearly jerked him off his feet, trying to leave.

"Stay back!"

"No..." she replied, her voice thick and hazy. "People hurting outside... need help. Need to help them."

"You're staying here," growled Tiger, yanking Calynpen towards the back once more.

Rin Saverin

Sir Yes Sir!

Unread postby Rin Saverin » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:39 am

Rebin looked back and forth. "I think we need to split up. One group will head to where the air ship attacked the tower, there's probably many people stuck in the rubble with no way to defend themselves from the monsters." Rebin turned and pointed at Nathan, "You can lead a 2nd group to where you think this Calynpen is being taken." Rebin turned to face the group again. "I myself will head for the airship site. Everyone pick a group and lets hurry up outa here."

Edited by: Rin Saverin at: 7/1/02 12:32:40 am

ChaosSteelskull

Re: Sir Yes Sir!

Unread postby ChaosSteelskull » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:36 pm

*Tayd looked at Rebin and nodded*

"It's a good plan. Perosnally I think I could do best with the tower, so I'll be in the tower group."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchaossteelskull.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChaosSteelskull</A] at: 7/1/02 10:29:34 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:18 pm

Nathan nodded his agreement to the plan. It was sound thinking, and was better than anything else they could come up with in such short notice.

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:34 pm

Joke stayed in his hiding place, getting edgier as he watched the movement within Tiger's hole. He had seen Calypen for a moment, but she was gone now.

IM: What the hell is going on down there?

SALSAlys

Yep yep...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:14 pm

"Let me go, let me go..." murmured Calynpen, feebly trying to push aside Tiger. His grip was steel, and he held her wrist tight enough to cause her to gasp.

"You're staying. When it's over, you can go out. If you go out now, you're going to die, and then you can't heal ANYBODY," he snapped.

All the while, the other gangs were spreading the word. Small flocks of street urchins and slummers raced together through different streets of the city, especially near the arena area.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 6/30/02 10:51:39 pm

Devin SwordMage

Unread postby Devin SwordMage » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:37 pm

((I should point out that the airship left after blowing up the tower, it was being pursued by upper malfaire airships.... just thought I would point that out since it was in my post....))

Rin Saverin

Unread postby Rin Saverin » Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:33 pm

(post edited, sorry about that.)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:01 pm

(Rin - I meant to point this out after the last time someone (I think it could have been you over the airship being on the nemy side) did this, but I didn't, so...

It's not a good idea to edit posts unless it's just to correct spelling errors. Sure, it puts your post back into context, but if any people have posted afterwards it makes them look like crazed loons that are talking to themselves, which - I'm sure you'll agree - doesn't do any favours to the RP in general and the players in question in particular. If you ARE going to edit it, put the correction in OOC brackets rather than changing the context of the entire post.

~R)

Rin Saverin

Unread postby Rin Saverin » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:49 am

(part 1: bump!

part 2:
it seemed to me that the correction was fixed in a way that still worked out with what the people after me said, but i'll make sure and do as you said in the future.)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:48 pm

(OOC: Yeah, it was. But it can still cause problems if people after you mentioned the ship specifically, which I think at least 1 did.)

Nathan rolled his eyes.

'This is taking far too long. Anyone that wants to come with me, you'd better follow me. Now.'

He turned and sprinted to the edge of the arena, where a monster attack had left the wall crumbled, allowing him easy access to the stands - and from there, the public entrances/exits.

He continued onwards, his direction southwest, in his search for Calynpen and the man whom had taken her.

It was then that he bumped into a young boy with long, braided hair, knocking him over.

He stooped to help him up, grunting an apology. The boy shot him daggers, and turned to run off, also heading south west.

IM: I guess it wouldn't hurt.

'Can you tell me where Calynpen is?'

The lad turned, surprise etching itself across his features.

'You know Calynpen?'

(OOC: You're cue, Sal. ^_~)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:32 pm

The boy nodded, a short, jerky movement, sending his braids rattling against his back. The scars on his face and body made an odd contrast with his eager expression, like an injured puppy which was begging for a treat.

"Yah. I'm Raf— Calynpen's one o' my mates; my friends. She went o'er here, 'round the arena, but... can't find her. She prob'ly moved out a while, but— why're you lookin' for her?" His young, hoarse voice was hopeful.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:47 pm

Having neither the time nor the patience to explain fully the events at the arena, Nathan cut the tale severely short, saying:

'I saw her being carried off by a man. She wasn't struggling - Ithink she was unconscious. He was travelling in this direction.'

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:33 pm

Raf stared at Nathan disbelievingly.

"We— we talkin' 'bout the same Calynpen, right? Green hair, shiny skin 'n all? 'Cos... nobody'd hurt her. None o' the slummers, leastways." He glanced back the way he came, back where the slums were.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:43 pm

'"Green hair, shiny skin 'n all."' Nathan confirmed, grimly. His expression told it all. 'And I don't think it was a slummer. Looked to be someone used to travelling.'

SALSAlys

I be tired with this subject line!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:58 pm

Raf gave a string of highly inventive curses under his breath. "'Kay then." He gave a sharp whistle, summoning a lean, rangy dark-skinned girl with blonde hair and braided hair, along with a tall and muscular man with a short-cropped beard and the same braids.

"Faya, Damian— She's in the slums." The trio of gangsters turned to run there, avoiding the crowded streets by hopping onto the roofs. Three more shadows joined them, teenagers with the braided gang insignia. Raf barely remembered to look back, calling "Come on then, if y'want to find Calynpen with us!"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: I be tired with this subject line!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:06 pm

If Raf had thought that Nathan would have probles keeping up, he was wrong. In fact,Nathan soon overtook him, seemingly capable of maintaining unnatural bursts of speed for extraordinary lengths of time.

Nathan took in every little detail, every thing. THIS was where he was meant to be. He felt so alive.

'Gnnnngh!'

He fell to the ground, stopped dead in his tracks by a dart in his side....

SALSAlys

GWAH!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:10 pm

The half dozen gang members stopped, leaving Raf to edge forward cautiously, checking the dart.

"Man, what happened?" he whispered, looking about warily, trying to find the one who had fired the dart.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: GWAH!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:24 pm

Nathan grunted, pulling the dart from his side and holding it up to the light. His eyes widened in surprise and fear.

'Ten step poison... All of you, out of here, now!'

A figure emerged from the shadows, twirling a blowpipe between his fingers. It was the street magician from the other day.

'Very heroic...very heroic indeed. Though quite innecessary.' He said, in his feral, evil-sounding voice.

SALSAlys

Lights, camera, ACTION! Or not.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:44 pm

Damian started forward, his thick club swinging from one hand. Faya grabbed his shoulder, hissing into his ear.

"He's got a BLOWGUN! And it's ten-step poison; ten steps, you die."

Damian nodded reluctantly, and Raf glanced from them to Nathan.

We need Calynpen. If this guy isn't dead when we come back, she might be able to...

"What's yer business with this guy?" the boy challenged. He hadn't even reached the stage where his voice cracked when he talked.

Can't. If this guy dies... Raf gave a signal in thief's-cant behind his back, using the finger language. Faya and two of the others scrambled onto a different rooftop, running to the slums, to the Old Man's Fountain.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Lights, camera, ACTION! Or not.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:49 pm

The man laughed.

'Do you not know what this man is? He is Braerska! He is not worthy of your protection! Stand aside, my fight is with him, and him alone.'

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 7/2/02 8:05:42 pm

SALSAlys

Re: Lights, camera, ACTION! Or not.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:57 pm

Raf laughed, a ragged, pitiful sound as the young boy put on a show of bravado. "You expectin' some fancy-pants education? I don't know what in the seven hells your "Bare-aska" is. We're slummers." The emphasis on his last word was both an epithet and a point of pride. "And it ain't much of a fight ta ambush somebody."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs