Darker Nights. (V:tM RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Jak Snide

Darker Nights. (V:tM RP)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:01 pm

Detroit, Michigan. A highly unusual city, even for one in the know about the true machinations of the world. Hmm? Stupid childe, I refer to the existence of our race; the kindred. Why it is unusual? That's a question which requires more than a single sentence for a answer.

If I told you that Bennedict Landers held domain over this city as Prince, you'd nod, seeing nothing new with a Ventrue holding such a position. But Bennedict Landers isn't a Ventrue, nor one of the Toreador. Bennedict, or Belthorn rather, is a warlock, one of the Tremere, and one of their ilk holding the title of Prince is, by itself, highly unusual. But there is more to the city than an odd-ball of a Prince.

The city is divided in a schism, East and West different in so many ways you'd think the Black Hand and the Camerilla had struck a deal and split the city between them. Stop looking so horrified! Out of all the fledglings, you must be the only one who cringes at the mention of the Sabbat.

Now, as I was saying, the two sides of the city are quite different. The West side is what you'd expect from a bustling metropolis under the borders of the Camerilla. The bovine masses of the kine go about their daily business, while our kind stalk the night, unknown to them of course. The political intrigues, social affairs and nightly occurrences are almost stereotypical in the city, despite Bennedicts rule.

The East, on the other hand, is a fine portrayal of society, kine and cainite, gone wrong. This are of the city hosts the red light districts, the barrens, and other places where any self respecting and decent vampire wouldn't set foot. This is the land of angry street gangs, along with the more dedicated Anarchs, as well as the rest of the scum at the bottom of the picking order, such as the few independent (and even a few of the Sabbat) who slipped into the city and remained without detection, avoiding Raph in particular. Who's Raph you say? You'll learn soon, but until then, bother me with that name no more.

The city hosts a fine set of docks, which Bennedict was none to happy about being located right in the middle of the Western section. With no way of checking and policing the influx of kindred into his domain, overpopulation was looming in front of him, and the sheriff was bogged down with all sorts of problems. The sudden change of the Elysium location a few years ago served as a bleak indicator that the Prince was losing his grip on the city, and beginning to lose the confidence of the Primogen council. Fortunately for him, his main enemy in the Primogen, the Ventrue elder Helton Gale to be specific, happened to be sleeping late on the wrong day, and suffered the same fate as his firebombed suite. Blame for this fell on the small Sabbat presence in the city, although others argue over who the real culprit was. After all, a few other parties could be guilty.

But this is a prelude to the real story of Detroit. Bennedict needed help with the various problems in his city, and he was getting quite desperate. Unable to spare the more elderly, and experienced, kindred under his rule, and too busy dealing with the nighty occurrences himself, he selected his prize childe, some whelp named Tristan Burgan, to handle the negotiations for reinforcements in Lansing. Of course, he wasn't about to send a lone Apprentice out of his domain alone and unprotected. Fortunately, the childer of the city provided a good pool from which he could draw.

----

Two kindred sat alone outside the office of the Prince, located in the upper floors of the cities premiere library. They sat facing each other, avoiding eye contact so far, each a little worried about the situation.

The first of them, the Toreador Robert Wilson, was present due to forces beyond his control. His lineage had a tradition of enforcing a full blood bond from childe to sire, which in turn served as a means of keeping the lineage highly loyal to the Camerilla. He suspected why he was here; Bennedict knew that he had control over him ever since the incident with his sire and the Sabbat, and saw him as one of the more controllable members of the soon to be formed coterie.

Across from him sat a woman who was as different from the Toreador as could be. Her short and oddly cut hair was dyed blue, with two chest-length tendrils in front of her ears, the one to the left braided. Her clothes were gothic, black being the colour of choice, with a fishnet piece thrown in for good measures. Heavy black eyeliner surrounded her eyes, dribbling down each cheek in a parody of tears. To finish this off, her black lipstick was pencilled to look as if her lips turned slightly down, forming a perpetual frown. She was here for simpler reasons than Robert; she was the muscle of the group, those having encountered her sadistic nature first hand making sure to keep away from the burly Brujah, her already considerable strength enhanced with a good measure of Potence. And besides, her sire owed the Prince a boon for not staking him and his new childe out for the sun when he discovered that the Brujah was asking permission for the creation of a childe after he had already embraced her.

The third kindred supposed to be present was late, delayed by some reason or another. While others would scorn her for her disregard of schedule, her clanmates would call her "fashionably late."

And now, the fourth member of the soon to be formed coterie stepped out of the elevator down the hall, his attire composing simply of jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket. He peered down the hall at the two outside the office of his sire through the glasses that perched on his nose, and took a step towards them.

(OOC: ...and off we go. The prince is currently in discussion with some under his command, so you'll have to wait a little before the plot will move along. Until then, I'm sure you'll keep each other company. *smirks*)

Archmage144

Re: Darker Nights. (V:tM RP)

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:39 pm

"How are you, gentlemen...and ladies, as well," Tristan sneered, smirking at the two seated in the hallway. "Nice of you to drop by. It's a pleasure to meet you all, really," he announced, a thin smile spread across his face. "Your presence will be very much appreciated in the time to come."

He seated himself, still smiling thinly, as though he knew the answer to some private riddle that no one else could possibly understand. For that matter, Tristan seemed to be the sort that, were he to divulge any sort of secret at all, would be horribly condescending throughout the telling, to the point where any meaning would probably have faded away into obscurity as the recipient of the explanation suffered from the constant mental abuse of another--one who obviously considered anyone else to be utterly and completely inferior.

Rainbow Fright

Re: Darker Nights. (V:tM RP)

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:56 pm

There was the faintest suggestion of a sneer on Hikari's black-stained lips for a moment or so as she shifted position slightly,crossing one fishnet-clad leg over the other,the skin-tight black leather dress she wore serving to show off her well-toned body,especially her legs [OOC: Think "Chun-Li",as far as her build goes..],to the fullest extent,and thus,hinting at what she was capable of. Not a hulking ogress by any means,but no delicate flower of a girl either,more than capable of holding up her end of a physical fight. White contact-concealed eyes narrowed oh-so-slightly at Tristan's attitude..she already did *not* like him,but that wasn't surprising. Unless you'd somehow proven to her you weren't a pretentious little prick,she'd hate you. She knew better than to mouth off though,since it wasn't her place to do so. And as such,she idly studied the clawlike black-stained nails tipping her fingers,trying to keep her expression as blank as possible.

She just hoped they'd get down to buisiness already,as she didn't want to have to spend one minute more in this room than she absolutely had to...

FlamingDeth

Post brought to you by EZboard irritation and craaazy metal.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:06 am

Robert looked about the room at those gathered in the room, sizing them up, and bringing together in his mind who everyone was.

First, there was Tristan, the Prince's heir. Arrogant and prideful, with an apparent inferiority copmlex to boot. Altogether, not too bad...

Then there was the Brujah. What was her name? H...Hik...Hikari. That was it. She didn't seem to go out of her way to make herself known. He may have to "help" her with that problem...it may prove to be a terribly amusing feat.

He glanced over at the newcomer, then turned back to Tristan. "I'm sure it will, my good sir, I'm sure it will..."

He began chuckling, as if to an inside joke...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uflamingdeth.showPublicProfile?language=EN>FlamingDeth</A] at: 6/29/02 12:07:11 pm

Rainbow Fright

Ah,good ol' filler posting...

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:02 pm

And still,Hikari kept quiet. It was bad enough that being here had made her slightly edgier than she normally was...she *hated* being kept waiting in a place like this. It reminded her of being a kid,and waiting in the antiseptic environs of a doctor's waiting room with nothing but Highlights magazines to read,and dreading getting a needle shoved in her arm by somone who'd *obviously* recanted the Hippocratic Oath,considering they seemed to view her as a living pincushion. Either that,or being forced to wait in the Dean's office in high school,because she'd decked another preppy-ass bitch of a girl who'd come up to her calling her a freak in that snide little manner they all seemed to be born with.

But at least then,she'd felt smugly satisfied. Her,sorry? Not too often. Especially not when people deserved it.

For the love of---what was with the delay? It made her feel like a little kid who did something wrong...

Archmage144

Re: Ah,good ol' filler posting...

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:44 am

Meanwhile, despite his earlier outburst, the prince's heir himself was rather quiet and contemplative. He sat down, relaxed yet tense, his back to the wall. These people, he mused, are the most ragtag bunch I've seen in a while. Whatever they're here for, I hope they can accomplish it without error or difficulty...or else, they are of no use to me, or to anyone else.

geoc

A couple of Questions...

Unread postby geoc » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:29 pm

(OOC: What is a Sabbat. Because it's not being used as what it is, and Wiccan holiday. And I can't tell if there is a chacter I can play. I'm not female so I can't take the second female.)

( OOC: Please direct all questions to the OOC thread, you'll find answers to what things are there. As for the RP, it's full. A coterie of four is already a large one. - Jak)

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 6/30/02 7:30:02 pm

Kotoki

It's Elly!

Unread postby Kotoki » Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:37 pm

With the ding of an elevator door opening, the latecomer appeared. Eleanor Lesade's flame-red hair was up and pulled tightly into a dancer's bun. She wore little makeup, and although it was hard to tell she had recently been on the stage. She wore a heavy woolen black sweater, with a crepe skirt that swirled around her as she moved.

"So sorry I'm late," she said sweetly, taking a seat on one of the chairs and crossing her legs poisedly while smiling a typically condecending Toreador smile. "I had a prior engagement."

Keeping the fake smile on her face, she surveyed the others. A cultured priss, a goth thug, and a... well, she couldn't really place that last one. It didn't matter. Her luck was just getting better and better tonight.

The play had been hell, as closing nights always seemed to make themselves. The supporting actress had made her want to be sick. From the way she seemed to hang off the director's arm, unless Elly could curry favour again she wasn't getting another star part any time soon. On top of that, faking being a typical clan member was going to wear on her nerves like a cheesegrater.

With any luck, this meeting would go quickly and she'd return home for an extended rest. A good day's sleep might soothe her bad mood.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=kotoki>Kotoki</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/1/02 6:40:35 pm

Jak Snide

Small note: Vampires don't sweat. ^_^;;

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:27 am

The collection of kindred sat in place for another half an hour or so. Occasionally a muffled voice could be heard from within the room, but these were few and far between.

Tristan glanced up at the clock. Twenty seven minutes past two he noted, just as the doors lock clicked, and the door itself swung open. And our came Raph, or Raphiel Dennis to those with the slightest knowledge of the scourge of the city.

The scourge was the Prince's exterminator; he'd hunt down the anarchs, unpresented and unauthorised childer and any pesky Sabbat that he could find, and put them out of their misery. The fact that Bennedict had given him the rights to destruction in this time of need made him a force to be rightfully feared. Anyone unknown to him caught walking the barrens would meet with a swift and painful Final Death. He looked down at Hikari as he past, and directed a feral snarl at her, distinctly disliking the Brujah on appearances alone. Pushing his shades up further up his nose, he stalked towards the elevator, hunched over slightly.

Behind him stood Richard Simons, the sheriff of Detroit. He quickly scanned the four of them, giving a respectful nod to Tristan, as well as a small one to Hikari. While he didn't know her himself, he did know her sire. And with this Brujah, clan relations hold a good deal of priority over other matters.

"The Prince will see you now. Show the appropriate respect." the burly man commanded, towering over the younger vampires, but stepping aside none the less to allow them to enter the office.

Kotoki

Richard Simmons is a vampire? O_o (XD)

Unread postby Kotoki » Tue Jul 02, 2002 1:19 pm

"Thank you," responded Elly, gracefully executing an almost-curtsey as she stepped forward into the office. Musclemen almost always managed to scare her a bit. Granted, it was a logical fear- there weren't many ways she could defend herself in a fight if it came to that.

FlamingDeth

My thoughts exactly...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:05 am

Robert stood silentlyand walked up to the door.

"Always an honor," he smirked, walking through the door. It was true, he already knew the reason he was here. Part of the reason, anyhow. He entered the room and awaited the others.

Rainbow Fright

Which is a scary thought..

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:07 am

Ever the taciturn creature,Hikari got up without a sound,follwing the other two into the room. She had of course noted the snarl directed at her. Looks like she had one strike already. It figured.

*How wonderful for me..*,she thought dryly,refraining from rolling her eyes or making a sarcastic comment. This wasn't the time or the place for it after all...

Later,well...

Jak Snide

Simons! Single "m", damnit!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:52 am

The collection of kindred walked past the sheriff, who closed the door behind them, remaining inside the room. The room itself gave the impression of great age, dust covered tomes lining the shelves of the room, a few open books sprawled about on the floor. This illusion was broken by a single filing cabinet, hidden away in the corner of the room, behind a bookshelf.

In front of them, at a simple, yet expensive, looking desk, sat the Prince, Bennedict Landers. He looked at his collected subjects with the cold, judging glare of a Tremere, not even sparing his own childe in this respect.

"You have been brought here to perform a service for me," he began, speaking with authority, a mid-European accent, and knowledge that his word was law, "and one which will garner you no small amount of status should you carry out your duties correctly." His eyes fell quickly onto Hikari at this point. Her attire did wonders for attracting attention, as well as causing people to draw conclusions about her in advance.

"As I'm sure the more involved of you will know, there is a small, yet ever present, Sabbat presence in this city. Currently we are lacking the forces required to remove these pests. This of course means that I will need help from elsewhere, but all my important subjects are tied up with matters here, in Detroit."

He paused, allowing his suggestion of their insignificance to sink in.

"Therefore I have selected you, along with my childe, to travel to Lansing, and to request aid from the Prince there, a Toreador by the name of Rachelle Belvin."

Tristan knew that this was not the only part of the plan. Should the artsy cainite refuse to send aid, they would seek help from other, more reliable sources. Of course, he knew well enough that if said sources did give aid, it'd cause a good deal of worry for the other kindred in the city. After all, they had enough Tremere as it was.

"My childe here" he motioned to Tristan, "will be in charge of the negotiations. I trust the rest of you will help in these matters, or if you lack the basic social skills needed to converse with your superiors," again his gaze fell onto Hikari, Simons frowning ever so slightly, "you will fulfill the other duty as a member of your coterie by providing protection from any forces that may work against you."

The prince finished, remaining silent, as if waiting for a question.

Archmage144

Re: Simons! Single "m", damnit!

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:54 am

"The point being addressed here," Tristan noted smugly, "is that you three are, in a sense, my bodyguards, since you probably aren't fit for doing much else. Some of you in particular," he sneered, giving Hikari a glance.

The Tremere pushed his glasses up on his nose, still grinning smugly. "Of course, you're welcome to attempt to prove otherwise, but failure isn't going to be tolerated, is it? No, of course not," he concluded, answering his own question.

Rainbow Fright

Hmm...am I being singled out? Of *course* not...9_9;;

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:00 pm

Hikari stiffened visibly at the sneer given her by the little brat...had he not been the Prince's precious childe,she'd have smashed his face in for that attitude without a second thought. If he was as bloody perfect as he seemed to think himself to be,then let the spoiled little prick go out on his *own* and see how well he fared. No wonder he needed three 'bodyguards',as he so quaintly put it. He'd get his ass kicked in a heartbeat with that sort of demeanor out on the streets.

It reminded her of her mother,that pompous,sneering,holier than thou attitude. And that was enough to make her want to hurt something. She was practically *aching* to make some sort of sarcastic retort and put the little @#%$ in his place,but she didn't. She couldn't,not here,and she knew it. She wouldn't speak unless directly addressed,or else she knew she'd say someting uncalled for...

FlamingDeth

Re: Hmm...am I being singled out? Of *course* not...9_9;;

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:10 pm

"Oh, but of course!" said Robert, bowing, just to add to his overdramatic air. "Failure in this honorable task would be most uncalled for."

Unlike Hikari, Robert did not fear retribution for such a relatively minor infringement. After all, the prince knew that Robert could do nothing against him, and it would be a shame to lose a loyal tool...

Kotoki

...Wow. They really hate you! o_O

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:33 pm

Elly nodded, inwardly rather suprised. It wasn't as though she would make a good bodyguard, and seeing as the other two were much more capable...

Still, increased status was always good. She could help with negotiations, after all. And although the prince's childe was a regular brat who probably deserved to be shoved out onto the streets peniless, the prince himself was slightly less annoying than she had expected.

"It is my pleasure to be used in such a task," she said happily, mentally frowning at her own choice of words. Still, it was rather accurate. It had been made clear that they were no more than tools.

Jak Snide

Now now Rain, just wait till the coterie gets on the steets.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:42 pm

"Then it is settled." said the Prince, obviously pleased with the obedience of his tools. "You shall depart tomorrow at 1am from Wayne County airport. Simons will take care of the details."

The sheriff nodded and opening the door, indicating that the coterie were expected to leave the office now.

Rainbow Fright

::sings:: No~body likes me,everybody hates me...

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:09 pm

[OOC: Which is exactly how I intended things to go. I fully intended for the hateful little bitch to catch flak from everyone on sight..]

IC: Hikari was all too glad to get out of that office,abruptly pivoting and stalking out,the multitude of bangles and spiked wristbands she wore clinking and jangling against each other,eyes narrowed to slits. For all the world she looked like an offended cat,one ready to claw at your eyes at the slightest provocation. Her jaw was clenched so tightly that it ached a bit,and her nails threatened to pierce through the skin of her palms,as her hands were likewise balled into fists. They hadn't even started,and she already wanted it to be over. She wanted *nothing* to do with *any* of them,especially that little brat. Who cares if the others hadn't done anything to provoke her yet? They would. She knew they would. Someone always did...

Kotoki

Worms taste gross. >_>

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:06 pm

Nodding gratefully, Elly walked out of the office and headed for the elevator. Finally she could go home and get some sleep...

"I'll see you all tomorrow night," she said, pressing the button. "Farewell for now."

Archmage144

Re: Worms taste gross. >_>

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:13 am

Tristan nodded as well, grinning faintly at all around him. "Well, then, I trust everyone will be there on time. Mistakes and whatnot are not going to be tolerated." He chuckled, making his way to the door and exiting the building to make the trip back to his penthouse suite.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uarchmage144.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Archmage144</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/6/02 2:18:25 pm

Rainbow Fright

::gasp:: She SPEAKS!

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:46 pm

"Ch...whatever. We'll be meeting again tomorrow,more's the pity..",Hikari remarked dryly,the first and only thing she'd said to the others all night. If not for that bitter edge,her tone was markedly softer and higher than one would expect of the bitter bitch at first glance,same as how she'd be a reasonably attractive girl,not a raving beauty,but at least nice enough,if she didn't hide behind horror makeup all the time and didn't sneer so much...it was truly a shame in the eyes of some,that she should go out of her way to make herself look so horrible. It was a way to keep them away after all,to keep herself from getting hurt again,like how her mother had hurt her for years upon years.

Hikari turned and stalked out the door,heading back to her apartment without another word. So what if it meant an eternity of isolation? That just meant nobody would ever mistreat her anymore,and as far as she was concerned,that was much more preferable to anything else.

Jak Snide

A side note.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:55 am

(OOC: Seeing as all the characters have split up for now, I'll fast forward to the meeting the night after at the airport. If you want your character to do something by themselves, such as hunting, interacting with other vampires or kine, or just some solo "creative writing" for character development, contact me by AIM, and I can act as a GM on the spot.)

Jak Snide

And we have a re-entry.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:38 pm

The following night, the coterie arrived at the airport. Each alone, of course. They waited a short while, saying little or nothing at all. Eventually, Simons showed himself, decked out in the stereotypical black leather jacket and jeans, shades covering his eyes, taking the already frightening man to a higher level of intimidation. However, he was not alone, being followed closely by another man. A quick aura glance from Robert showed a mostly pale lavender aura, with the odd flash of orange or red. Clearly, he was trying to keep to himself, being unfamiliar with the surroundings.

Rainbow Fright

Before we fall into the depths of the second page...

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:35 am

As usual,Hikari kept to herself,arms folded acoss her chest and glaring at everyone in the general area. She'd foregone her white contacts from last night,her normal eye color being a bright bottle-green,makeup still being the same. In a black crop-top,blue plaid skirt,fishnets,combats and an oversized black army jacket,she looked like some macabre parody of a schoolgirl.

Her posture wasn't so tense tonight,even though she still obviously intended to keep to herself as much as possible. That is,she might not claw your face off on sight,but she still wasn't about to become a social butterfly,not by a long shot. She'd gotten rid of most of that bottled-up anger last night by blasting some appropriately loud,dark music on her headphones for a while until she calmed down. Breaking things would have been good too,but she wasn't in the mood to clean it up later...

Kotoki

Lalala...

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:30 pm

Elly, likewise, wasn't quite so annoyed as she had been the night before. A good day's sleep had done wonders, and she'd watched a slasher flick marathon before she dozed off. The things were her secret vice. Watching brutal murders had relieved her of some stress, though, and she was decidedly optomistic about the plane flight.

"It's a pleasure to see you all again." she said, with a surprising degree of honesty.

Jak Snide

Getting things moving.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:46 pm

Simons nodded once. A straightforward man when dealing with most matters, he handed each of the coterie a small ticket. Upon inspection, the tickets weren't for any known airline.

"We're organised a private flight, for security matters. This one here will be joining you." he said quietly, leaning his head to one side to indicate the vampire following him, who looked up at the group.

I'll take you to the hanger," the sheriff continued, "but I won't be coming with you. Once you arrive in Lansing, you'll be on your own. So be on your best behaviour. Present yourself to the Prince immediately, before the scourge picks you up." he hissed the last few words, clearly showing he had a distaste for the post in the vampire hierarchy, as well as one for those who held it.

"Anyway," his voice had dropped into a quiet but clear tone again, "we best be going now."

(OOC: A note; subtract one blood point from your blood pool for waking up. It's a little detail I forgot to mention, and one which is the reason why vampires must feed regularly.)

KraKeN

Re: Getting things moving.

Unread postby KraKeN » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:20 pm

Tom Cole looked up, before him stood the Princes bitch, a Goth, a posh bird and another guy he couldn't quite put his finger on. He wore a hoodie with baggy combat trousers a chain running from a belt loop to his back pocket, his hair was short and spikey with eyes a colour not far of a dull red.

IM: No fun

Tom had been ordered on this trip by the prince in the hope that he could please Tom's sire and convince her to stay faithful to the Camerilla if the Gangrel did split. At the moment he was unlikely to give a glowing report, he did not know the princes motives but this group hardly seemed like a unit half of them looked about ready to jump each other.

IM: No fun at all. Still that doesn't mean this jaunt is gonna be boring, I'm sure they'll "warm" to the fact that we have eternity to enjoy everything.

"Hi" he said....

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=kraken>KraKeN</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/8/02 8:33:06 pm

Archmage144

Re: Getting things moving.

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:43 pm

Tristan had dressed appropriately for the night, wearing long, dark jeans and a black t-shirt with a logo emblazoned across it that read "Sorcerors of the Coast." He pushed his glasses up his nose again, scrutinizing his groupmates again.

"Well, it seems like this should be fairly amusing," he smirked. "Quite a fun little diversion."

Jak Snide

[Insert title which reflects on the post content here.]

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:30 pm

Simons led the group through the airport, frowning as he noticed that the mob of kine who bustled about, buying duty free, hurrying to and from flights and generally just taking up space. He frowned because they also noticed him, and the coterie. The odd mix of appearances and his own attire weren't exactly beneficial for those trying to avoid notice.

He quickly turned down a side corridor, leading into a staff area. The sudden transition from the wide open halls of the airport to the narrow passage comforted the sheriff, mainly because there were simply far less people to notice any mistakes that he and the others were making. He exercises his will again, using a little more blood to redden his complexion, the close quarters of the corridor meaning that such details were easier to pick up on.

In few minutes they spent walking down the various passages only a single man ran into the group, and even then, a look from Simons seemed to relax the man, who simply stepped aside and let the group pass.

Eventually the Anillae led them down a flight of stairs, emerging in a small hanger. The atmosphere was almost eerie, only a single man working on refueling the plane, with not another in sight.

"Here." Simons said, turning around to face the group. "Get on board the plane, and wait for your departure."

And with those final words, he walked off back the way he came, leaving the 5 neonates standing in front of a small jet plane, no more than 20 feet long, painted entirely white except for a streak of blue pain running down each side to serve as some form of decoration.

The man, who was currently watching the gauge on the refueling pipe, looking up at the coterie. He recoiled with surprise, then called out to them.

"Hey, y'all here for the flight, right?"

Jak Snide

Roit.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:59 pm

(OOC: After conferring with some others, I've decided to move this RP onto AIM, since the style obviously doesn't suit the board. Hopefully, we can get a few hours in every week, and I'd like you all to list the time you'd be available for RPing.)

FlamingDeth

Re: Roit.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:48 am

(I honestly don't know when I'll be on. It should be known, however, that I probably won't be online on Sundays at all. I'll look it over after everyone else posts their times.)

Return to Other RPs