KJ Komix! RPF main thread (AU)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Chrisrj

KJ Komix! RPF main thread (AU)

Unread postby Chrisrj » Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:31 pm

Hello, and welcome to my RP thread!
This thread is going to be about my original comic strip/book characters. It's like a combo of Marvel comics, Final Fantasy, Rocko's Modern Life, Buffy, various adult-cartoons, and anything else I happen to like(lol).
Anyway, you can find out more about my comics in the "newbie..." thread in the OOC RP discussion forum. So here's a few of my characters:
*Snuzzie(F. specicat)born 4/80; pyromanetics(shoots fire from hands)A headstrong brave woman, with an occasional temper. Best song: "Just a Girl" by No Doubt
*Lil Guy(M. dinaur)9/79; plays jokes(uses them as artillery too, lol)An obnoxious little blue twirp who provides all the comedy! Best song: "Original Prankster" by Offspring
*Orius(M. S.)1977; 6th sense(and part cyborg)Snuzzie's brother has a robotic eye, which he shoots lasers from, and claws. Used to be a brainwashed villain, but has come to his senses, all 6 of them.
*Lil Pink(F. D.)12/79; healing powers(given from an ancient staff)Lil Guy's G/F is an innocent loving person... why she chose Lil Guy, I have no idea...
*Lil Dread(M/D)1954; master of Maeguik("may-gitch", a form of magic on their planet)He's the one that killed Snuzzie's parents, brainwashed Orius, and it was revealed that he is Lil Pink's uncle a few years back. Now if only there was one for Lil Guy...
*Black Petunia(F/D)1957; seduction(and guns)She's Lil Dread's sister, and also Lil Pink's mother. She used to be evil, but she turned good when she knew her daughter more...
More soon!

In fact, I think I have a story planned out. Feel free to make your own characters, tooImage

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=chrisrj>Chrisrj</A] at: 7/5/02 7:33:45 am

Chrisrj

Re: KJ Komix! RPF main thread (AU)

Unread postby Chrisrj » Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:43 am

(Forgive the weird names... it's all just a part of the fun I have with the comic's storyline:P)

OK, the story I've decided on:

"The Dread Thread"

Lil Dread finds a link to a dark portal that was granted to him by his deceased parents long ago... his genes. However he's not quite ready to stand up to anything this size...

~* Prologue*~

1944. 2nd Littlonian War, in Brotstadt, New Gersany.

A man(dinaur)retires to his shelter after fighting another victorious battle. He's the evil Lil Skull. Says Lil Skull:
"Ahh, another battle von. This vorld's soon to be ours!" Vouldn't you agree, miss...?"
Says the Spanish nurse: "Azada."
LS: "You know, I'm so glad you decided to play trator for this side after all. It vould be qvite a shame to lose... such a beauty...Image "
As he feels her shoulder, moving his finger to her chin, a soldier cries out, "Missile... headed this way, Captain!!!"
LS: "TROOPS, SCATTER!!" Almost all the troops were able to evacuate just before the missile hits ground...
1945. Just after the war, Lil Skull and Lil Azada fled to Fictianica(the equivalent of America) in disguise, to gradually wreak havoc on a city by the name of Breadopolis. Many attempts to seize the city, but all have failed...
1954. The pair have a baby in Breadopolis, and they name him Lil Dread... it fits well with Lil Skull:P 4 years later, they have their younger daughter, Lil Petunia.
1971. Not soon after Lil Dread's 17th birthday, the family finally comes underseige by the national guard, after an inside source leaked information. The parents tried so hard to fight and flee, but both parish. LS gasps his last words to his son, "Son, this may be the last chance to give you.. this." He hands him a note. "I've been trying to find this... place in this town that can't be reached anyvay else... Promise me you'll find it, and continue my legacy..... ..." Lil Dread replies, "..I promize, father."

*~ End Prologue~*

More coming up. Let me know what you think so farImage

Return to Other RPs