Power Storm!

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
ultimaxusupremoman

Power Storm!

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:31 pm

(ooc: HI this is my first RPG! i need many people for this so if you'd like to join go right ahead!)

BIC: Cranon sped passed the village temple. He would have stopped by to pay his respects but something important had been going on at his house. There WAS a large crowd surrounding it. He slid and fell-no one seemed to notice. Cranon kicked and pushed his way through the rustling crowd to get to the center. In the middle was his mother, father and baby brother dead. Cranon was speechless. Long hours passed and the crowds were gone and he still been staring at the spot in which his family died. Two days later after starving and rage building up inside he got up and ran into his house. He pulled a couple of books and spoke a langauge in his native tounge called tanion. Suddenly the walls moved and a long shape emerged and a light revealed a shrine containing a small katana. Cranon frowned and took the small sword. He then took his life savings with him. Now it was time to track down the scum who killed his family!

(ooc:whew!)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Power Storm!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:30 pm

(OOCImage _O!

Right, so some things first. What system will be used? Will it be freestyle? And, judging by the small intro, it's prolly a serious RP. And how many chars do you need!? And where is the setting? Gaera? Eeeep, many questions)

ultimaxusupremoman

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:37 am

(ooc: !... I didn't realize how much went into an rpg... well... uh...what system? I really have no idea what freestyle rpging is. and at least 10 chars (probably not that much) yes it is a serious rpg. Oh I'm SO sorry i wasn't prepared like i said i wasn't sure how this whole thing works! and what do you mean by Gaera???)

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:59 am

(...I predict the RP graveyard is a likely fate for this one, given circumstances...if you aren't sure how "this whole thing works," ASK SOMEONE FIRST before going off and starting an RP.

An RP with 10 players tends to get very chaotic indeed.)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:23 pm

(I suggest you go here: RP FAQ For the different systems gohere But we haven't got a guide to freestyle so I'll quickly say what it is. Freestyle rp's are the easiest to GM working on a "description" base. You say your action, then the GM says whether it succeeds or not. Anything can go, but powergaming or godmoding are strongly discouraged. For info on Gaera as a rp setting go here And that's about it.)

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:02 pm

(We do indeed have a freestyle "guide." You can find it here.)

ultimaxusupremoman

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:15 pm

well...sorry...like I said TWO TIMES!!!! MAN!!!!!!! I MEEN SORRY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this happens EVERY time i come to a new forum!)

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:54 pm

(Erm, we're not trying to make you feel bad. o.o We're providing you with links to handy resources so you don't have to hunt them out yourself.)

Ian G114

Unread postby Ian G114 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:50 pm

Athrin cursed in Berak how he hated going to do battles with the Captain of the fortress Gangrel. He drew up his sword, and rushed, he ringing of steel to steel in the air, saturated with the crowd's whoops and cries. Athrin swung, the captain blocking and stricking for his shoulder, With a fit of anger, Athrin leapt to the side, jabbing his weapon through the captain and watching as the top half fell off, the captain laying there in two peices. As the crowd gathered to see the dead captain, Athrin rushed off with his sword, into the darkness to meet with Branon. The never knew each other til they met...

ultimaxusupremoman

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:07 pm

(ooc: Oh...I guess I owe you an appology *_* sorry and thanks for the links. Um can I postpone the rpg until i get things straight? oh and Ian G114 cool section! ( were you refering to Cranon when you said Athrin met Branon?)

Ian G114

Unread postby Ian G114 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:30 am

(uuuuhhh ^_^;; yeah, that's his name I meant! Gomenasai...)

Athrin kept running, looking behind to make sure no one followed, and hit head on into theyoung man whould be his friend.

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:10 pm

(occ: mind if I join when this gets running?)

ultimaxusupremoman

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:40 pm

yay! people actually wanna join! yes you can join i'll get things straightened up right away! ^_^

ultimaxusupremoman

Yeesh!

Unread postby ultimaxusupremoman » Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:41 pm

Yeesh! after thouraly reading all the links I have realized that I had no right to yell like that. I am sicerely sorry for what i have done. and it was extremely idiotic of me to rush into rping without properly reading the fine print. I know how much you all hate newbies who rush into your RPs like some maniac. I aspecialy appologize to Archmage and Ebil after reading the rants! once again sorry. well here are the revisions:
system:freestyle
world: Gaeria (I think i spelled it right)
number of people: 4/5
i THINK i have covered everything. If not please tell me...once again i am sorry for everything.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Yeesh!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:24 pm

I'll just let this RP continue... Won't comment on Spelling rule... actually, I will.

Ian, PLEASE use .'s, ,'s and some proper grammar. Try to speak in a past tense... I sound like a real Nazi, but when you see posts like that it takes time to read what it says and it spoils a bit of the fun. But otherwise it looked very promising...

Just please don't get mad or anything, I'm just trying to make people enjoy this more. Image

Ian G114

Re: Yeesh!

Unread postby Ian G114 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:33 am

(Oh great! a grammar Nazi! Not what I needed. How conveeeeennnient... I is not Thinker, I is Ian! Sorry about that, I type fast and can't really catch everything I write. Sorry about that. I'll send you the bill AND kill you later, Christian C.)

Return to Other RPs