Hells Gate round 1

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
MysteriousPepito

Hells Gate round 1

Unread postby MysteriousPepito » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:37 pm

This will be simple. There will be 5 adventurers (including myself) to amble into the gates of hell. An unspeakable evil has devestated half of the world and must be stopped (indeed, i should have made a backstory for this...=/). The man/demon/god must be stopped, and many wars and battles from mortals have weakened him, slightly. To recover, he has taken refuge in hell. Satan, being the lord of all evil, has let him in and laid traps leading to the chamber where Delraius (the evil guy. I guess I should have mentioned that earlier.) rests, conjuring up his arcane life force within himself. This level is but the first chamber of death that Satan has for us...

A man in a dark cloak covering all or his face but his dark stare, and a single shimmering dagger blade awaits by the Gates of Hell for the 4. His name is, oddly enough, the Mysterious Pepito.

He Sends a post to the only city unravaged by Delraius' unspeakable evil. The post says thus:
"Everywhere we see is Evil. All is dark, corrupted by the Darkest Lord [as Delraius is sometimes called], and must be purified. I call for 4. only 4, to help destroy the pestilance that is Delraius. Those who defeat him will be rewarded with all one could give. Come only if you are pure of heart, or not afraid to die."

And as the Mysterious one waits, he thinks of the horrible artroicities that the 4 and he will see. Sites that no mortal should ever see...

Mordru86

Re: Hells Gate round 1

Unread postby Mordru86 » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:16 am

I am not scared of death or anything for that matter, I will take up your quest if no one else will!

EvilPheobe

Wanna join in the hell brigade

Unread postby EvilPheobe » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:58 am

Hey I wanna join too, and I'd just like to add that I've been to Hell and it's not so bad, it's so so. So hey could I join the hell brigade? The fight againsed evil and the forces of Satan? That'd be grrreeeaaattt if I could!! Awsome!

viator22

Re: Wanna join in the hell brigade

Unread postby viator22 » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:48 am

(OCC: I'll be gone for a couple weeks. Feel free to take over)

Korath'An looked out over the stretching blackness of the Mind Ruins. The distant screams of the damned and the thwack of the DreadLords whips greeted his ears. This made his upper lip rise in a snarl of contempt. They mearly abused the bodies of those unfortunate enough to end up here. The frantic broken howling that a Mind Lords... abilities could coax out was a great deal more satisfying. Turning, he headed toward a particularly hardened soul that he had taken under his personal attention.

Return to Other RPs