The RPGWW Sitcom Extravaganza!

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

AAH!!

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri May 17, 2002 2:49 pm

"Aah, Falcon, what the hell are you doing?!" Dan shouted spasmically as Falc slashed the table in half, throwing milk and wood everywhere. Dan managed to catch the salt-and-pepper shakers. "Aah. . .stress level exceeding max. . ." he shouted, grabbing his hair and pacing back and forth. "I just came back from school. . .need rest!" he shouted, falling down in the middle of the floor.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: AAH!!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 3:30 pm

'Calm down, little brother! You don't want to be in a state when Illasrial arrives.' He winked.'She's coming round so I can help her study.'

(Trying to give SS an excuse to come in. ^_~)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Thanks, I needed that!

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 17, 2002 3:51 pm

*Ding Dong* Went the doorbell. Illastrial stood there fiddling with her long light brown hair and holding a couple of Spanish textbooks. Stupid foreign schools teaching different secondary languages to my old school. I was good at French! A bit...

Blaze Yamato Spirit

I've had more typos in this RP than all others together.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 4:30 pm

'That'll be her!' He grinned, and bounded over to the door, flinging it open, but not before composing himself. 'Hi, Illastrial. Come on in! I'd say make yourself at home though I don't think you'd really want to.' ^_~

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Bah, typos are for....typos...awww fu(k it.

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 17, 2002 4:35 pm

"Thanks Alistair, what's happened? Just another day in your crazy household, right?" Illastrial walked into the living room. "Oh hey Dan."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Bah, typos are for....typos...awww fu(k it.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 4:55 pm

'That's about right. Okay you guys, we'll be in my room if you need us. Come on Illastrial.' He led her out of the room and up the stairs to his bedroom, sitting on hthe edge of his bed.

'Did you bring your books?'

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 17, 2002 4:59 pm

"Yeah, I mean it would be silly not to wouldn't it. Cause we're studying and we need books to study and if I didn't bring the books we wouldn't be studying and then we would just be not studying alone in your bedroom. Or...sorry." Calm girl calm...no need to spaz out. "Um...yeah I brought Spanish, because I've not studyed it before and everyone else at the school seems to have been learning it for a few years. Do you know much Spanish?" (OOC - Are we in Gaera? Or in a real life AU?)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 5:04 pm

(OOC: Alistair is very good with languages, so he would be. I can't RP it though, because I know absolutely NONE. 9.9)

Kaigan2

mmmmm foood

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Sat May 18, 2002 9:43 am

Kaigan went to the cupboard and grabbed a giant packet of salt and vinegar chips,
He asked no-one in particular "has my package arrived today?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: mmmmm foood

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 18, 2002 11:53 am

"Ggggahh...." Dan started shaking, stepping forward. "Hi, Illastrial. . ." he said, putting his hands on the bar counter and searching for something, knocking practically everything off it. "Want a. . .beer nut?" he asked, holding up a bowl of cashews.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat May 18, 2002 1:11 pm

Kotoki blinked and frowned at Dan. "You're not gonna impress her like that, bro!" she muttered, still watching Magical Fire Princess of the Money Castle.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat May 18, 2002 4:07 pm

(OOC - Hang on a sec, I'm in Alistair's room, and downstairs at the same time...did I just get really fat or something?)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat May 18, 2002 8:34 pm

(You're in Alistair's room. Dan just needs to pay more attention to posts.)

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

The intro of me.

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sat May 18, 2002 8:58 pm

Chrono then came into the room.
"Hey. I locked myself out of my house again. The door was unlocked, and I didn't want to bother anyone, so I just came in." he said jovially.
"You really should lock the door. I mean, just about ANYONE could come in at an inconvenient time." he then said in a serious tone.

Kaigan2

sorry guys.......damn real life to hell

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Sat May 18, 2002 9:48 pm

OOC: Sorry everyone, I can't be in this RP, time difference + real life @#%$ = me not being able to play.

GODDAMNIT!!!!! I was SO looking forward to this RP as well.

sorry guys.

Auxillion

Yeah... Real life sucks... >_<

Unread postby Auxillion » Sat May 18, 2002 10:07 pm

(Oops... i miss a day or twoand everyone starts posting...)

After destroying the table and looking up in the dictionary for what "inanimate" means, "Falcon man" put on some super heavy giant purple armor. And ran out the window... Forgetting his wings where covered bye the armor.
laugh track sounds

(Let's hope superrube doesn't come, he'll turn this into a spammy RP in no time)

SALSAlys

*snugglies*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 18, 2002 10:51 pm

(OOC: You mean this isn't?)

Kali sighed, thwacking her palm against her forehead.

"This place is too weird at times. I better go now." She gave Squintz a passionate smooch, then went to the garage.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY CAR?!" came her enraged shout.

Kotoki

>_>

Unread postby Kotoki » Sun May 19, 2002 2:37 am

"YOUR CAR?" yelled Kotoki back. "I DISMANTLED IT TO BUILD A ROBOT!" She grinned. "Walking's better for the enviroment anyway, mom!"

SALSAlys

*LOL*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 19, 2002 1:59 pm

"Now I'm going to be late for the shoot!" Kali ran back in, smooched Squintz again while picking his pockets and removing the keys, then went back to the garage. The sound of a car engine starting up came... then a loud crash/click/boom sound.

"YOU TURNED YOUR DAD'S CAR INTO A MECHA?!"

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: *LOL*

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun May 19, 2002 2:50 pm

Illastrial smiled at Alistair "Just when I thought this household couldn't get any stranger, once again I am humoured beyond belief."

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sun May 19, 2002 3:06 pm

"YES!" shouted Kotoki back. "IT'S OUT BACK! ISN'T IT THE COOLEST!?"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 19, 2002 3:40 pm

"IT BROKE THE GARAGE ROOF! Ah well... at least I won't have problems finding parking space. Here goes!" Another loud, whirring noise started.

"Hey, it flies! No more worrying about traffic!" came Kali's delighted cry. "Bye y'all! Luv ya!"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Oh dear...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 19, 2002 4:04 pm

Alistair, meanwhile, appeared to be broken. Today's level of insanity seemed to have topped all previous records.

O.o......................................................................

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Oh dear...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun May 19, 2002 5:08 pm

"Alistair? Yoo-hoo! anybody home?" Illastrial waved her hand back and forth across his face.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Heh...

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sun May 19, 2002 7:07 pm

"Take his wallet." suggested Chrono. "If he wakes up upon hearing this, great, and I see no problem if he doesn't."
He then took a moment to consider this.
"Of course, I'd get half the profits."

Auxillion

AGAIN

Unread postby Auxillion » Sun May 19, 2002 8:46 pm

(Dammit...)

"AHHH!! GIANT EVIL FLYING CAR MECHA OF DOOM! RUN!"
"How do you know it's evil?"
"Kali is riding it."
"Oh."

Falcon man was jumping from one roof too anoether when he heard this. "I'll save you!" Falcon man jumped at the mecha (forgetting again he had armor on) got singed by it's thrusters and landed on a car, totaling it. "Ma car! Ma car! wha di ya do ta ma car?"
"I saved it!"
"Famous last words, get'm boys!"
that was the last anyone saw of falcon man for a while

SALSAlys

*giggle* This is FUN!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 19, 2002 8:56 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you all I'm NOT evil?!" shouted Kali before flying farther off.

Zemyla

Re: *giggle* This is FUN!

Unread postby Zemyla » Sun May 19, 2002 9:22 pm

(Can I be the crazy guy who can sometimes break the fourth wall but nobody ever believes him? Oh, and I'll only appear on a few occasions.)

SALSAlys

Re: *giggle* This is FUN!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 20, 2002 8:48 am

(OOC: Sure!)

Kotoki

Sou ya!

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon May 20, 2002 1:42 pm

Kotoki, temporarily bored of watching tv, walked into the kitchen and looted through the cupboards. "Anbody wanna go bungee jumping off the roof with me?" she asked to the house in general.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Staying alive, staying alive...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu May 23, 2002 1:07 pm

"Errr..Dan?" Illastrial came back down the stairs into the main room, stepping over the broken glass after Hawk-man had crashed through the window, and the broken furniture. "Alistair just crashed out in his room, I think he needs some sleep. So, I might just head home, unless you want to hang out or something."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Staying alive, staying alive...

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 23, 2002 6:11 pm

(OOC: ack, guys, sorry for the absence.)

"Ack. . ." Dan surveyed the destruction going on inside/outside. He looked over towards Kotoki. "sis, don't make me clean all this up. . ." he whined. "Alistair!!! Get your butt down here!"

He looked to Illastrial. . ."Uhhh. . .wanna watch TV?" he scratched the back of his head uneasily.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Staying alive, staying alive...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 24, 2002 11:37 am

"Sure, we're still trying to find where the delivery van went with all our stuff when we moved, so right now this'll be the only way I can do stuff. So expect me over here a lot in the near future!"

Kotoki

Disco inferno! No, wait.

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri May 24, 2002 11:58 am

Kotoki took one look at the damage and shook her head. "I'm so not cleaning that up. I'm not the maid, you people!" She grabbed her rope and set off upstairs to the roof.

Zemyla

Re: Disco inferno! No, wait.

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri May 24, 2002 12:24 pm

Meanwhile, Zemyla watches from the second floor of the strange-looking geodesic dome across the street. He looks at the strange goings-on, occasionally glancing at a strange book next to him that has symbols that correspond to no known language. He mutters something, then goes back downstairs, pausing only to pick up a 3-foot-long stick with arcane symbols on it.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Fri May 24, 2002 9:21 pm

OOC: I'm back! I posted that I'd be gone, not that anyone actually read it. Slight char control here, tell me if it's too much.

"Um... D'you think you could not ignore me?" said Chrono. "I mean, I live right across the street."
"No, you don't." said Dan.
Chrono paused a moment to contemplate this new piece of information.
"Oh yeah. That explains some things..."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat May 25, 2002 11:54 am

O.o

With a thud, Alistair hit the floor.

>.<

'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!'

Clutching at his face, he opened the bedroom door and made his way back downstairs, narrowly avoiding - completely by chance - about five different obstacles which littered the stairs. He looked at the mess, shook his head in despair - instantly regretting doing so as it hurt like hell, and shuffled slowly into the living room.

Without checking to see if there was anyone there, he flopped down onto the sofa.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat May 25, 2002 1:34 pm

Meanwhile, interesting screams of pain were heard as Kotoki realized that her bungee cord was designed for something taller than a house.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat May 25, 2002 3:50 pm

"Um...Alistair? I was kinda sitting here first and you're squashing my hand into my liver..." said Illastrial from underneath him.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 26, 2002 4:39 pm

o.<

<.<

o.o

O.O

'AAAAAAH!' He screamed jumping off o fher and hitting the ground with yet another thud. Immediately he was on his feet, taking her hand and inspecting it while letting forth a steady stream of apologies and self admonishments.

'I'msosorryIhadnoideadoesithurtbadI'mamoronandIdon'tdeservetoliveI'mreallysorryIllastrialIshouldhavelookedandIdon'tknowhowyou'lleverforgivemeandIhatemyselfrightnowandIhaven'tevenhelpedyououtwithyourspanishandit'sallmyfault!

v.v

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs