The RPGWW Sitcom Extravaganza!

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

The RPGWW Sitcom Extravaganza!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 11, 2002 11:59 am

Yeah, the title needs work. . .

Anyway, post your chara with their personality, distinguishing traits, etc., and what sort of 'sitcom role' they'll play. I don't want two of the same person, that could tend to get tedious. We're looking for a mom, dad, annoying brother, sis, etc. Even chaotic macho man! (I'm looking at you, Jak ;)

Anyway, just so I can ATTEMPT to keep a hold on this RP, Molo will be the 'confused but funny kid stuck in the middle of everything'. Or, in normal TV words, "the main guy". We'll start once we get a decent amount of entries, or if something comes up. Remember! We can always change things. just post them on the OOC! Board discussion. Go web go.

SALSAlys

Wootles!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 11, 2002 12:04 pm

OK... I'd like to use Lyssandra for this. ^_^

She's the angsty goth-chick/doomsayer at the school... except she's also a draconian.

*inno*

Kotoki

Re: Wootles!

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat May 11, 2002 12:52 pm

Uh... Should I use Kotoki or Raile?

Kotoki: The quirky, responsible, advice-giving big sister.

Raile: The slut. Nuff said.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 11, 2002 2:16 pm

Oooh!! Kotoki sister!! That'd be great ^_^

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat May 11, 2002 2:51 pm

If I can join I'll play Illastrial, smae one from Not What it Seems..., but with less powers, less inclination to use them, two years younger (15) and Molo's best friend/possible crush since about 8.

If that's okay...

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sat May 11, 2002 2:53 pm

Chrono: Crazy friend #1, usually the cause of most problems.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat May 11, 2002 7:54 pm

Who to choose, who to choose?

Alistair could be a friendly older brother/father or possibly a rival for Illastrial's affections at school. ^_~

Blaze or Deinar could fit the older brother role well.

Tressym could be the family pet. :þ

And Dragyn could be Dan's best friend.

I'll have to think on it....

Kaigan2

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Sat May 11, 2002 8:23 pm

Well my idea as being the crazy friend is gone.

*thinks*

oh I know, I'll play the new flatmate who doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school, but yet doesn't have to pay any rent and can eat all the food for free.

He's also the guy who causes the entire house to be ruined at least ONCE per episode because of something he brought.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat May 11, 2002 8:54 pm

Alright, so here's what we've got so far:

Me: 'The Dude'
Lyssandra: Angsty Goth Girl
Kotoki: ?Older? Sister
Illastrial: Best friend/crush girl
Chrono: Trustworthy guy friend
Kaigan: Wacky friend

Alright, now all we need, is a brother, mother and father, (and possibly a family pet), and we're set! Alistair/Blaze, tell me when you've made up your mind about your characters.

Kaigan2

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Sat May 11, 2002 9:02 pm

If FFFAN decides to join we'll have all 4 of those characters with extras.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sun May 12, 2002 3:50 pm

I'm 'trustworthy'? That wasn't the adjective I had in mind...
'Usually the cause of most problems' makes you think 'trustworthy'?

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 12, 2002 3:54 pm

Interesting idea: Alistair as friendly, slightly older brother AND rival for Illastrial's affections.

How does that sound, Dan.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun May 12, 2002 4:24 pm

Oh course we can all control a host of smaller characters, like I will be having Maskovar appear a few times. In this he'll be Illastrial's older brother, who is VERY protective of her.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun May 12, 2002 4:28 pm

Awesome. We just need some parents now. .. (this could turn out hilarious!!) *looks over to Rydia and Ash* Now THAT is classic. . .

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun May 12, 2002 4:33 pm

If nobody wants to do the parents we can just make them really minor secondary characters...

Or I could make Dras'kull the father. Yes...and evil demon lord with a huge amount of angst and self hate...but that's making it too much like Oh my revolutionary...

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sun May 12, 2002 4:39 pm

No! I've got it!

Squintz as the father!

He's old enough to be one...220...

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 12, 2002 4:42 pm

Personally, I think we need to recruit Hak and Dia as the parents. o.o

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sun May 12, 2002 4:48 pm

heh....

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun May 12, 2002 6:17 pm

Squintz would make a hilarious bumbling dad ^_^;.

But now, all we need is a mom. . .DIA!!!!

Kaigan2

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Sun May 12, 2002 6:39 pm

LOL!

we're going to make Dia be the mom whether she likes it or not aren't we?

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Sun May 12, 2002 7:54 pm

Probably, yes.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun May 12, 2002 8:27 pm

*nods* I think so.

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sun May 12, 2002 8:50 pm

Hmmm....maybe I can be a sarcastic jerk of some sort. Like a smart guy, but cynical and not caring. Kinda like me ^^;;. But I don't really act like a jerk. Really, I don't.

Kaigan2

LOL!

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Mon May 13, 2002 12:27 am

You sound like me, although i'm also not a jerk.

Ask anyone...........except my family...............and except most of my friends..............make that all of my friends.

But other then that you can ask anyone......unless they've ever spoken to me.

Auxillion

Unread postby Auxillion » Mon May 13, 2002 1:13 am

Dang, i guess there's no spot for me.

Unless there's a spot for a guy that tries too be a hero but fails miserably in the attempt kinda guy.

Kaigan2

There could be (not up to me though)

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Mon May 13, 2002 1:28 am

If it was alright with everyone else, you could be the guy who tries to be a hero and impress all the girls, and get all the girls, but fails miserably every time?

JUST a thought.........not up to me though

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: There could be (not up to me though)

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon May 13, 2002 1:44 am

Yeah, that'd be funny, aux.

But we really need a mom!!

SALSAlys

*is tired of watching this sink into ennui*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 15, 2002 9:57 am

I'll be the mom, just so we can get this going!

Maybe Kali... just for the weirdness factor.

Professional model/supermodel for a mom... who dresses as scantily or more so than a lot of the teenage girls... *mutters*

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: *is tired of watching this sink into ennui*

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Wed May 15, 2002 11:00 am

That would actually be very funny.

It would result in a lot of "Yo momma" jokes for poor Dan though...

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Mwahaha!

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 16, 2002 2:50 am

Mwahaha, more the better, SS!!

Alright, let's get this GOING!! I hope everyone still wants to play their parts ^_^;;

::Cue poppy teen guitar song, while faces flash by quickly throughout school hallways and by lockers::

RPGWW SITCOM EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Brought to you by Bagaga - serving all your hormonal needs since. . .we can't remember.

Molokidan comes home from school, spinning through the door gracefully and tossing his backpack onto the couch. "Man, am I hungry!" he said, walking into the kitchen. "We had a term test today, so I tried to look over at Kaigan's paper -- and he was still trying to find out where to write his name!"

*tentacle laugh track*

"Mom, where are ya? Dad?" Dan said. opening the fridge and grabbing an empty milk carton, tossing it behind him and bonking a Squintz on the head. . .

(Bah, it's late, I can't think of anything interesting to start out. . .we need to intro all our characters and just let they mayhem roll!)

SALSAlys

Yay!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 16, 2002 9:21 am

Kali appeared behind them both, catching the milk carton. The camera panned over her, starting from her feet to her head. It passed over knee-high black boots, then a leather miniskirt, a shining, spangling black top which left her midriff bare, and finally her face, showing dark skin and green eyes. The top had long, ruffled sleeves and a low neckline. Her red hair was loose, and her green eyes were annoyed.

"Hi Dan. Need anything?" she asked her son. She gently bopped him on the head with the milk carton. "Don't toss the milk at your father. It might damage the milk."

*cheesy laughtrack goes on*

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 5/16/02 1:44:39 pm

Kotoki

Badda-bang!

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu May 16, 2002 11:16 am

Kotoki, in pink bunny pyjamas, yawned and slopped herself some cereal. "Pass the milk, mom!" she called tiredly. She glanced at Dan and grinned, giving him a noogie. "Hey, lil bro. 'Sup?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Intro: Alistair

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu May 16, 2002 11:47 am

At this point with a cry of 'I'm home!', Alistair strode through the door and dropped his bag on the floor by the door, where it was sure to trip someone in a comical manner later.

o.o

'Kotoki, why are you having breakfast at this time of day??'

Kaigan2

Re: Intro: Kaigan

Unread postby Kaigan2 » Thu May 16, 2002 9:17 pm

(OOC: Can I live in the basment and have been living there for 3 weeks? I'm new in town and you lot are a friend of a friend of my grandmother? If that screws up what you had in mind let me know)

Kaigan walks through the door tripping over Alistair's bag and thus knocking over a table with a pot plant and completely ruining it.

"Errr, sorry.........."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/ukaigan2.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Kaigan2</A] at: 5/17/02 1:19:22 am

Kotoki

Eh?

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu May 16, 2002 9:49 pm

Kotoki frowned, looking up at the clock. "What do you mean, this time of- oh!" She laughed and popped a handful of cereal into her mouth. "I must have slept in! Sorry 'bout that. Did I miss anything important?"

SALSAlys

*giggle*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 16, 2002 10:12 pm

"It's all right, Kaigan." Kali knelt, picking up the broken pot and most of the dirt, as well as the plant. She placed it on the table, then went for a small dust-pan, tidying it up.

"Hope there isn't much more needing me. I've got a modelling shoot in fifteen minutes."

Auxillion

I've seen spider-man too many times...

Unread postby Auxillion » Fri May 17, 2002 1:00 am

Flying on his feathery wings and swerving around the buildings, Aux started singing. "Falcon man, Falcom man. Your friendly gaera resident Falcon man! Catches orcs, just like mice, her comes the falcon mmmaaannn!" While extending the last word too long, Auxillion ended up smashing through a window and into the room. "AAHHH! What foul fiend pushed me in here? It was you was'nt it!" Auxillion said pointing at the milk carton. He then began circling the table like it was a rival boxer. After circling it for about a minute, he finally drew a very large falchion and cut the milk carton (and the table) in half.

(Why is it me and lyss always seem too RP the same RPs? The evil dragon lord, the dragonians and now this...)

SALSAlys

*LOL* This is funny...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 17, 2002 9:27 am

(OOC: C'mon... there must be SOME in which we RP individually... um... I've got ONE going on right now where you aren't in it!)

"Not AGAIN," groaned Kali. "Aux, how many times do I have to tell you that the milk carton and the table are inanimate objects and are incapable of harming you?! Oh shoot," she mutterered, glancing at the clock on the wall. "It's almost time. Squintz honey, can you handle everything while I'm gone?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Indeed.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 1:47 pm

Alistair ignored Aux's distraction - this was somewjhat routine in this house.

'What did you miss? You missed SCHOOL, for one.' He retrieved his bag and slug it into a corner of the room where it could do no more damage - well, possibly not, then sat down by his sister.

Kotoki

I did, didn't I?

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri May 17, 2002 1:52 pm

Kotoki nodded sagely and grinned. "Ah, well. I'll make up that math test tomorrow."

Wandering into the living room and puttig some decent clothes on, she flopped down on the couch and cheerfully watched TV.

Next

Return to Other RPs