Dreamland and Doma

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Dreamland and Doma

Unread postby Spleen » Sat May 18, 2002 11:25 pm

I just had a random thought.
"What if Kirby and RPGWW came together?"

And I realized...it would be mad cool. So here you go...Dreamland and Doma. It's what happens when a rift in spacetime opens and Doma (the portal is in an abandoned armory) is linked with Dreamland (the portal there is in Green Greens). This is gonna rock. You can be Kirby characters, RPGWW characters, or both. You can double-RP if you want, I know I will.

Spleen

It begins...

Unread postby Spleen » Sat May 18, 2002 11:47 pm

On the Doman side...
Spleen was just minding his own business. He perferred to do so...it beat minding in others' business. Anyway, he was walking down the pretty far-off road to his house from the small restaurant he had eaten at that he'd taken a bit of a liking to lately. He was passing the old, run-down military armory, built for a forgotten war in a forgotten time, when Doma was mostly just a castle. Suddenly, a low BOOM! eminated from it. A few windows shook, and one fell from its pane with a crash. Without even stopping to think about what he was doing, Spleen opened the door to investigate, a hand straying to the hilt of the sword on his back...

On the Dreamlander side...
Knuckle Joe was also minding his own business. Unlike Spleen, the karate master was neither going home nor walking down a far-off road. He was on one of the main roads in Green Greens, heading from his home to Kirby's. Just as suddenly as Spleen's experience, there was a BOOM!...louder and higher than Spleen had heard, because the H.A.O. had heard it from outside the building it came from. KJ was hearing it from about ten feet away. There was a flash of blue and there, sitting amid the trees, was a wide oval hole...in space.

MellyDuckie

It ends... Just kiddin'.

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Sat May 18, 2002 11:55 pm

Doman Side....
Melanie was taking a nap in a tree whan the explosion rocked the tree branch she was lying on. She jerked upwards and looked down at the ground. She saw Spleen look into the armoury and settled down to watch. He looks like he's up to something..... she thought.

Dreamland Side....
Knuckle Joe rubbed his eyes in disbelief at the gaping emptyness.
Elsewhere, very frightened Kirby ran out of his home, jolted out of a good sleep by a feeling of desolation and despair coming from somewhere in Green Greens. He set off to look.
Two eyes watched him from a shadow of darkness....

Zemyla

It continues...

Unread postby Zemyla » Sun May 19, 2002 3:43 pm

Doman side:
Ythea had just finished her business in Castle Doma. I'm going to have to find Minion #90 again. And just when I'd tracked him down to this dimension... Just then, an explosion rocked Kotoki's Inn, where she was staying. She rushed downstairs, threw some gold onto the counter, and left.

When she got outside, she looked around. Seeing two people heading for the armory, she decides to go in that direction as well.

She tries contacting the Heroes' Guild, but gets no response. Figures. I guess I'm on my own, then.

MellyDuckie

Re: It continues...

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Sun May 19, 2002 3:55 pm

Dreamland Side....
Kirby was walking quickly when he reached the top of a tall hill. From the top of this hill, he could see far and wide. He glanced around and saw Knuckle Joe looking at the emptyness in front of him. Needless to say, Kirby walked very quickly after that.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun May 19, 2002 5:30 pm

Doma...
Spleen gazed into the emptyness before him. It was eerie, like...
Dreamland...
...someone had just ripped a massive hole in space. It reminded KJ of transportation-doors, which when you walked into them you could be brought miles away. They were flat, too. He grabbed a stick and poked it in...
Doma...
...and it was repelled. The knife flew from Spleen's grasp to land quivering in the wall. "This is getting...
Dreamland...
...weird," KJ said. Just then, Kirby came down the path. Knuckle Joe motioned him over to...take a look. He looked into it, then back at KJ, and shrugged.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uspleeninfinity13.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SpleenInfinity13</A] at: 5/20/02 7:32:04 pm

MellyDuckie

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Sun May 19, 2002 5:50 pm

Dreamland...
Kirby and Knuckle Joe stared at the portal. Out of the bushes behind them, T.A.C.(Tac) stepped out. His slitted eyes seemed to gleam with anticipation of the unknown. He pulled a small cake out of his bag and threw it at the portal.

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sun May 19, 2002 8:09 pm

Doma:
Ythea just got to the armory when she was struck by a flying cake that came through the portal. Fortunately, it was a light cake, and didn't do much damage.

She looked down at the cake, then up at the portal. "Does anyone know what this thing is?" Before anyone could speak, she said, "And I'm not talking about the cake, wisespoons!"

Spleen

Weee! Climactic First Contact Thingy!

Unread postby Spleen » Mon May 20, 2002 3:33 pm

(OOC: This post was made by all three of us in a chat.)
Doman

Spleen gaped at the cake that had just appeared through the hole. As it came through, the hole...or portal, as it obviously was, shimmered. He turned to Melanie and Ythea and just...gaped.

Dreamland

Knuckle Joe gaped at the cake that had just disappeared through the hole. As it left through, the hole...or portal, as it obvious was, shimmered. He turned to Kirby and Tac and just...gaped.

Both Sides

The portals were shimmering more violently now. The cake had broken whatever amount of resisting spacetime was left. Doma and Dreamland were linked with a soon-to-be stable dimensional portal.

Doma

"Where is this portal from?" Ythea asked. "I mean, it can't be too bad, because it has cake...but where does it lead?"
Spleen laughed at that, his tenseness failing somewhat.
"I'm going to check what's on the other side," Ythea said.
"No, wait-"
"If I start being pulled through, pull me back, okay?"
Spleen sighed. "Yeah, alright. Be @#%$ careful, okay?"
"I'll watch my neck."
With that, Ythea stretched the body part in question and put her head through the portal.

Dreamland

Tac, Kirby and Knuckle Joe reeled backwards in horror... there's a large head coming out of the thing that just ate their cake!
Knuckle Joe stumbled backwards. "AHH! IT'S HIDEOUS!"
Kirby just stared. "Wha.. What the HELL?!?!"
TAC nodded. "Well said..."
Knuckle Joe jumped forward and went into a fighting stance.
Ythea blinked at the small beings that were calling her hideous. With wry humor, she realized that, to them, she must be.
"I come in peace." she said comfortingly. The trio just blinked.
"You...speak our language?" KJ wondered.
The Dreamlanders looked at each other.
Ythea wondered how she can speak their language, too.
Kirby raised an eyebrow...muscle..."That's odd...."
"Well, it seems I can. I don't know how, but it's convenient...."
"We might just speak the same language.."
"But anyway, what is this place?"
"Green Greens," KJ said.
"Dreamland, Popstar," TAC said.
"...where are you from?" KJ asked.
"Well, the country on the other side of the portal is called Doma...but I myself am from a different place, called This Planet."
Kirby cocked his head. "...? Donut?"
KJ grinned. "Even now, Kirby cannot stop thinking about food."
TAC shrugged. "Well, can you blame him?"
Kirby glared at Tac and shrugs.
"'Tis true."
Knuckle Joe grinned.

On the Doman Side...
Spleen was concerned about Ythea.
"YO! YTHEA! ARE YOU STUCK?! DO YOU NEED HELP?!"
Ythea sprouted a second head at the Doma side.
Melanie was still watching, unseen in her tree hideout.
"Everything's fine."
Both pairs of eyes widened in shock.
Well, i think I shocked the poor bastard off his noggin, she thought, Normal people usually don't sprout two heads.
Dreamland
The Dreamlanders heared Ythea's voice faintly. They made a huddle.
"I say we explore this donut place," T.A.C. said.
Kirby nodded. "Agreed...Knuckle Joe?"
KJ nodded.
"Excuse me," Kirby said, "Donut person...can we come through that portal?"
"Sure, why not. I don't mind." She then withdrew her head. Quickly, she recapped to Spleen.
Doman
"There are people on the other side of that portal."
"...yeah?"
"They look roughly like this..." She transformed to Kirby, "This..." To Knuckle Joe, "and this." T.A.C.
Spleen's eyes almost bugged out again, both at the transformations themselves and their subjects.
She then transformed back to herself. "What can I say? It's a talent of mine."
"Shapeshifter...." Melanie muttered to hersellf.
Spleen nodded. "And they want to come over?"
"Yes, they said they would."
With that, the three cute things stepped through the portal.
KJ and Spleen looked at eachother, blinking.
"Hi...uh...I'm Spleen..."
"I'm...Knuckle Joe."
"And I'm Ythea."
"Kirby."
"I am known as T.A.C."
Spleen quirked an eyebrow at Tac. "Known as?"
Tac just looked away at the landscape of Doma.
Kirby went O.O. "There's no... pink... and no stars... What kinda place IS this?!" He turned to look up at Spleen, who looked back down at Kirby.
"You're really small."
Kirby glanced around. "What!?"
Ythea, meanwhile, was rather worried about the portal, about whether it would close and strand these three travelers on Gaera.
Melanie was suddenly smiling and leaning out on the branch, her eyes shining. "They're so.... cuuuuuuuute....." She leaned out a bit too far and falls out of the tree.
Tac stared in her direction. Spleen laughed.
Ythea's head swiveled toward Melanie; she neglected to orient her body with it, so her head was turned 180 degrees.
Melanie slowly got up and dusted off her clothing. She looked up at the mismatched crowd. "... Hi?"
Ythea turned her body around so her head was at a reasonable angle.
"So, who are you?"
"Melanie."
"Hold on a moment, I'll be right back. I just need something to stabalize this portal."
"Dude...you can DO that?" Spleen's eyes bugged out again.
Meanwhile, Tac had somehow disappeared into an unknown area.
Kirby stuck his tongue out. "Hmph. If I had a Star Rod now I could do it."
Spleen raised an eyebrow. "Star who?"
"Star Rod."
"Star Rod? What the hell is a Star rod?"
"....you don't know about the Star Rod?"
Spleen shook his head. "Nope. And I don't want to hear it, either."

E Mouse

I missed the boat!

Unread postby E Mouse » Tue May 21, 2002 8:20 pm

Gim got up late. As usual. He was always one of the last ones to visit Kirby each day... but to make up for it, he always tried to make an impressive entrance.

He'd also expanded his horizons a bit... he was currently cruising along on his spiffy new skateboard, yoyo in hand.

The robotic yo-yo master noticed a strange portal of sorts in his way, but put it out of his mind and started his latest grand arrival.

Gim put his yo-yo down on the center of his skateboard, and with a series of skillful motions, launched himself up into the air, spinning in an impressive show of dexterity.

Then the yo-yo slipped off the front end of the skateboard and the string was tangled on the wheels.

Gim suddenly dropped from his hovering position in the sky and landed back on his skateboard, but he was totally out of control now. The string of his yo-yo was winding around him and his foot-operated transport, quickly turning them into a ball of twine.

Said ball bounced through the portal, rolled on the grass of Doma for a short time, then crashed into a tree nearby, without hitting anyone.

"... awesome..." Gim's muffled voice could be heard, sounding rather weak.

Spleen

Yup. Ye did. Nice entrance, though.

Unread postby Spleen » Tue May 21, 2002 9:41 pm

Knuckle Joe rolled his eyes and walked out of the armory.
"...awesome..." the ball of yo-yo twine said.
"Does anyone have a blade of some sort?" KJ asked. Spleen unsheathed his sword.
"Will this do?"
Muffled shouts came from the ball. "You better not be thinking about cutting the string off my favorite yo-yo!"
"I was thinking just that, and it's your own fault, you robotic hot-dogging twit!"
Kirby sighed. "Joe, do you REALLY have to be so ignorant? Observe." He nodded to the confused Domans. "Joe and T.A.C. stand back, but you donut people don't have to worry." Kirby positioned himself next to the bound Gim and took a moment to prepare. He then deflated as hard as he could, sending two blue balls of energy lancing from his flipper-arms. One hit the twine ball, which went still then jumped into the air. In a flash it became a dark blue baseball cap with a yellow brim.
Spleen was stunned. "Suppin Beam," Kirby explained.
Then Kirby did the unexpected, or at least what the Domans weren't expecting. Instead of using the beam again, he opened his mouth until it took up a lot of his front and inhaled the cap in. His balloon-like body stretched itself out with no problems. He swallowed it, and in a useless-seeming flash of power it appeared on his head. Gim's favorite yo-yo was already tied to his flipper-arm. It had reverted to its normal size already, and was unknotted.
"So where's that guy now? The guy in the ball?" Spleen wondered.
"In Kirby," KJ said.
Spleen's eyes almost bugged out again.
Kirby took another moment to prepare, then began spinning. "Let's go!" he yelled, throwing his arms up in the air. In another flash more spectacular than the last, Gim appeared above Kirby and landed on the ground.

Zemyla

Re: Yup. Ye did. Nice entrance, though.

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue May 21, 2002 9:53 pm

"Ok, that's weird." Ythea said. "I wonder how that works? I'm quite curious."

MellyDuckie

Re: Yup. Ye did. Nice entrance, though.

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Wed May 22, 2002 7:52 pm

Tac sighed. "Kirby, you know that was all showing off."

Kirby ignored Tac.

Tac sighed and resumed looking around at the surrounding landscape. "Sir, you needn't be surprised at Kirby's actions. He is a Dreamlander like me, and I can do almost the same as he." he readjusted his bag and tured to look up at Spleen, "Except that Gim would not have survived the encounter."

Gim swung him yo-yo experimentally, "Rad!"

Spleen

<<Insert Subject Line Here>>

Unread postby Spleen » Thu May 23, 2002 5:27 pm

Spleen nodded. "Ooookay..." He eyed the bag, wondering what was in it that would give it that round shape...

MellyDuckie

Wheeness?

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Thu May 23, 2002 7:04 pm

Gim swung his yo-yo around repeatedly and started doing some rather advanced tricks with it. He suddenly stopped and looked around. "Where's my skateboard, man?"

Kirby blushed and rubbed his stomach.

Gim sweatdropped.

Spleen

Wheeness indeed!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri May 24, 2002 6:35 pm

Suddenly, Kirby was slammed from behind by Knuckle Joe. The skateboard flew from his mouth and came to rest at Gim's feet.

MellyDuckie

Re: Wheeness indeed!

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Fri May 24, 2002 6:54 pm

"Sweeet!" Gim yelled as he hopped onto the 'board. It started rolling down a slight slope away from the others and was soon careening across the countryside, the party in close pursuit.

Once the others had gone, Melanie hopped out of her tree and thought the whole episode over. What the hell, this could be interesting anyway...

She started to chant and stand in place, a firey glow coming from her outstretched hand.

Meta Knight

"...I'm late..."

Unread postby Meta Knight » Mon May 27, 2002 6:55 pm

Dreamland
King Dedede's castle

Meta-Knight, Sword and Blade Knight are walking towards the thrown room in a pace that is rather hurried. The trio have been rather ill-at-ease since earlier, and even more so having lacked breakfast and more importantly, sleep.

A lone Waddle Dee opened the door for them as they continued their walk on the red carpet to King Dedede. Upon finally reaching the throne, they where not greeted by the usual "Hello, guys, how are you doing?!" or even a "Meta-Knight, how was your day?"

"WHAT IS WITH WHAT YOU GUYS ARE WEARING?!" shouted Dedede out of pure shock. Meta-Knight was unmoved by this, but the cape he had draped over his body, not unlike a veil, was blown around a bit. His colleges looked up...

"Meta-Knight... You look like a badly colored ghost from Pacman! The rest of you... wearing Pajamas?!"

"We did not have the time to get dress..." One spoke.

"... or eat, or sleep much at all." continued the second.

Meta-Knight then finally calmed down and came in grips with reality, breaking his long silence and thoughts of food with an utterance "I'm sorry Dedede, but we could not have managed much else..."

Dedede smiled softly at them, happy that he had such loyal friends, but his discontent with having to had disturbed them to the point where they where in such a poor state kept him from feeling much joy.

He then pressed a button on his rather technologically advanced throne. Several screens popped up, and the three Knights quickly turned to the biggest one... disregarding the fact that Meta-Knight could barley see at all.

It displayed a portal in a grassy field amongst the vibrant land of Green Greens. They looked on, and waited Dedede's explanation.

"It came out of nowhere... and I don't like it at all."

"Should we check it out, then?"

"I wish that was all, Meta-Knight..."

"...."

"Perhaps you've been wondering why there haven’t even been any meals today..."

"...."

"The Court Chief is missing, and so is Kirby."

"...."

"I heard they had gone thru the portal..."

"...."

"Meta-Knight, you usually say something by now... it isn't that bad."

".............."

"Meta-Knight?"

"Zzzzzzzzz"

Dedede then went over to the sleeping Knight, and pat him on the head. He then kneeled before him and put his hands on his shoulders.

"ZZz… Hurm?"

"I would like for you to search for the Chief and Kirby thru that portal. It's really important that bought are found. Can you help me out here?"

"I will do anything, Dedede."

Dedede then reached behind his throne, and took out three backpacks, and handed one to each. They looked at the backpacks as if they may jump out and attack them. It’s sort of hard to have a firm grip on reality when you’re tripping out due to lack of sleep.

“These will be your supplies. They have food.” Dedede said, trying to reassure the three, who where in a near-zombie like trance.

“Do we leave now?” Meta-Knight asked, not wanting to stand around, but not quite wanting to leave, either.

“Right…” replied the King.

They headed for the back door.

”…you should get dressed first.”

They stopped, and had begun to head in the other direction.

(Guys, I'm finishing it but I want the rest of you to do alittle more first. *posts this to get foot in the door*)

Spleen

Re: "...I'm late..."

Unread postby Spleen » Wed May 29, 2002 7:33 pm

"Another tree." No one knew whether that was Spleen or Knuckle Joe who said that, but indeed there was another tree in Gim's way.

BONK!

Gim fell to the side, dazed. Knuckle Joe rolled his eyes and helped the robot up. He immediately fell over again. "@.@ Owww..." Knuckle Joe grinned then turned to the others.
"Anyone have any food?"
Spleen raised an eyebrow. "Food? Your friend is unconscious."
It was Knuckle Joe's turn to look confused. "The food will heal him. Doesn't it heal you when you're injured?"
Spleen shook his head. KJ recoiled, eyebrows raised.
"What a weird place..."

MellyDuckie

Re: "...I'm late..."

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Wed May 29, 2002 8:13 pm

Melnaie clenched her hand and called aloud, "Summon: DYNA BLADE!!!"

A huge bird soared down to land next to her, it's multicolored wings cutting through the air around it. It screeched loud enough for the others to hear.

~~~~~~~

Kirby looked up at the top of the hill, his eyes intent.

"What is it?" Tac asked him.

"I thought... I thought I heard... Dyna Blade."

"What?! How could she be here?!"

"I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melanie hopped onto the giant bird's back and they took off, dashing towards the tree that Gim had hit.

Krad God of Fire

WTF?

Unread postby Krad God of Fire » Thu May 30, 2002 8:01 pm

(OOC: How did she know of Dyna Blade's existance?!)

MellyDuckie

Re: WTF?

Unread postby MellyDuckie » Fri May 31, 2002 12:16 am

(OOC: Actually, Mel's got Dyna as a summon, it's one of the twenty she can use, most of which are out-of-game references. Like a rabite, or Nall and Ruby. I'll post up her summons and stuff if I find a place to do so.

The best can be found at ADV!, but that one isn't complete... {ie: I haven't written out the whole thing because I am Laaaaaaazy.} If there ever is a sorta "post up your stats" thread at this forum, I'll set it up.)

Return to Other RPs