Bad Wolf

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
darthapples

Unread postby darthapples » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:44 am

Sammy looked to the ground and scuffed her foot about. "Ummm for reasons I am not able to go into right now this will not be possible for me... Should I go talk to the elders and try to explain or what do you think I should do??" She looked up at Alex with tears in her eyes, then back down.
I like these calm little moments before the storm... It reminds me of Beethoven...

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Hatsumi gave a little shrug and rolled her stiffened shoulders a bit. "Well, I probably... I'm not going to be able to switch from this form until morning breaks..." she glances around as she mentions this, perhaps looking to see if anyone's going to comment on this, "but after that I suppose there's no problem... it's only during full-moons anyway."

She winced as she remembered she hadn't checked any moon calenders recently. She had no idea when full moon was going to turn into waning... she hoped it would be soon, she was getting more and more tired of wearing fur.

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Deciding that there was no reason to delay, Alex bent down onto all fours. It was either that or have everyone see him fall flat on his muzzle when the bones stopped cracking and the fur stopped growing on his form. For a moment as he felt the almost-pain of the transformation taking hold, as he grew bigger and furrier at first than a normal human had any right to be, he realized that perhaps he should have taken off his shirt first.

But by then it was already too late, and now, a cold nose peeked out from under the folds of the now too large shirt. He shook his way out of the shirt and pants and, there before all, was a definitely well-fed grey wolf there, looking slightly pleased that he'd avoided falling on his rump again.

darthapples

Unread postby darthapples » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:46 am

Sammy watched the transformation with the normal awe she always felt at watching someone transform. "Sniff you didn't tell me what I should do..." She wiped her nose on her shirt sleeve and looked back at the ground.
I like these calm little moments before the storm... It reminds me of Beethoven...

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:40 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry Sammy." It was odd talking like this. Not QUITE "real speech", but still close enough for the others to understand, at least. STILL strange to Alex's thoughts. "If its that serious a problem then perhaps the elders would understand you going as you are. Still, I think we should at least ask about it." A sensible enough solution to his ears, but it was worth asking about, at least.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 am

Adolph, helpfully, repeated what Alex had said to Sammy, translating from wolfspeech to the human tongue. Forgetting that she didn't express any issues understanding Pacing-on-Gusts-of-Wind, there was something that hadn't smelled quite right about Sammy, but he wanted to be considerate to his packmates.

Not that he could tell much about that smell right now. Stupid short human noses.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

darthapples

Unread postby darthapples » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 am

Sammy looked over to where the elders were (hopefully) still congregating, gulped, looked down, squared her shoulders, looked up and walked over to talk to them. (not sure what to do now, is that done elsewhere or do I do it here...)

Previous

Return to Other RPs