"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Don't make me sick :P !

Unread postby Spleen » Sat May 18, 2002 11:19 pm

Kanis figured this would be a good idea...minus the "treasure" bit...Lime was a bit of a klepto at times...

ikozaedro

...(tm)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun May 19, 2002 9:11 pm

so, kholan what are you doing in this place?
is it some kind of "special place"?

SALSAlys

Re: ...(tm)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 19, 2002 9:31 pm

"You looked kinda sad at first," May added. "You okay?"

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Mon May 20, 2002 2:48 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a place I like to sit and think things over, kind of the mental side of my training ya see?" he rubbed his eye, "That? Just some bad memories."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 20, 2002 8:28 am

Uncharacteristically, May seemed quiet.

"You want to talk about it?" she asked softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Mon May 20, 2002 5:39 pm

"Well, what it is, is..." he paused and cleared his throat, "about, say, 12 years ago, when you where only babies, there was this massive rebellion against the king."

He paused and stared up to the sky.

"I joined it because of what he did...to my village..." a tear loosed itself from his eye, "he decided that hunting wolves was fun, so he came in with a load of soldiers and massacred my people."

He sniffed and sobbed, rendering his next few words inaudible.

"...I fought, oh how I fought, but it wasn't enough. There were so few left. Yes, I still have my wife, and my son, but someday, I want to get revenge!"

He clenched his fist till it shook.

"And you'll help me, won't you?"

SALSAlys

Whoo. Emotional.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 20, 2002 7:46 pm

"'Course we will!" May responded fiercely. She hugged Kholan tightly. "We'll go finish the rebellion, and they'll pay."

(OOC: Does May think her parents were killed by the king?)

ikozaedro

Re: Whoo. Emotional.

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon May 20, 2002 8:19 pm

(ooc:no, may doesnt know that her actual parents are adoptive...or however it is spelled)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 20, 2002 8:22 pm

(OOC: You got it right. Thanks. ^_^)

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Tue May 21, 2002 2:31 am

(kholan knows doesn't he? since he was in the rebellion. and what time of day is it?)

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 21, 2002 9:46 am

(hmmmmmm....if you want him to know its ok)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

oro..

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed May 22, 2002 10:23 am

(OOC: sorry guys, I didn't see your post. . .scyla, you gotta get an icon I can recognize ^_^)

"Treasure?" Lime stroked her chin. . .treasure was something she DID love. She walked into her room, grabbing a gnarled black staff that curved into a trident from her walk-in closet. "Fuels my magic well. . ." she smirked. "Alright, what are we waiting for? Onwards. . ."

scyla

ok, so

Unread postby scyla » Thu May 23, 2002 5:22 am

Karcinogen had little in the way of weaponery. He had a large knife in a holster above his leaf shoulder and his gauntlets, but that was it.
He Led Lime and the guard though the keep to the gates. It was a bright sunny day, which karcinogen found most displeasing. He rubed his eyes as he steped out into the bright outdoors. "Ok. If I'm right," he said "The tomb should be somewhere west of here, in the middle of that forest." and he pointed at the mass of trees that lay ahead.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 12:03 pm

nearly Karcinogen and Lime was a rebel spy, watching them closely
"a tomb? tell me more...."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

~_~

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri May 24, 2002 1:56 pm

Lime smirked psychotically. "In the forest, eh? Not anymore." she held up her gloved hands and produced a flame in each of them, tossing it onto the trees. It created a large eruption of fire, engulfing the forest in flame and ash. "This should uncover whatever's in there."

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: ~_~

Unread postby Spleen » Fri May 24, 2002 5:54 pm

Kanis raised both eyebrows. The last time he'd seen her do magic, she was trying to slice an apple with her mind, and she'd failed...

SALSAlys

Oh my... we're in the forest too, right?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 7:02 pm

May looked up. She smelled something burning, and there was smoke in another part of the forest...

"Rigo! Kholan!" she yelped. "The forest is on fire!"

ikozaedro

Re: Oh my... we're in the forest too, right?

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 7:05 pm

wha....waht?!
the forest...but how?
let check that!

scyla

show off :P

Unread postby scyla » Sat May 25, 2002 9:27 am

Karcinogen walked slowly forward into the burning ashes and debrie that remained of the forest, seemingly unimpressed with lime's little display. "We'd better be careful. There are people outside the castle that would do you much harm princess. Follow me now, only I know where this tomb is." He siad moments before striding into the inferno that was a forest.

infinityjunction

what's that? there's a fire at the water-hole?

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sun May 26, 2002 10:08 am

"Fire?"

He looked hastily over to the source of the smoke.

"No time! Come on children, start running!"

He loped off towards the smoke, his lupine features perfectly aerodynamic. He already had a suspiscion as to the culprit.

ikozaedro

Re: what's that? there's a fire at the water-hole?

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon May 27, 2002 7:58 pm

he wait for me....erm...us!

SALSAlys

Runny runny!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 27, 2002 8:00 pm

May ran behind Kholan and with Rigo, trying to keep up.

"Kholan! What could have caused it?" she asked, eyes wide with fear for her home.

infinityjunction

Re: Runny runny!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Tue May 28, 2002 2:29 am

Kholan paused for a moment to let may catch up.

"I don't know but I don't think it's a bush fire." he pondered briefly.

The temple.

Is that what they're after?

"Have you your bows? This could be dangerous!" he looked back to the smoke and ran on.

SALSAlys

Re: Runny runny!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue May 28, 2002 9:25 am

"Yeah, I've got them!" replied May, running again. "I think some of the arrows might be broken from all this running around, though!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Evilness. . .

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue May 28, 2002 6:43 pm

"Heh heh heh. . ." Lime stepped through the flames with a protective shield around her and her group, smashing the body of a squirrel struggling to survive. "So, where is this temple of yours, Karcingoen?" she said. "I'm getting pretty hot out here. . ." she muttered.

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue May 28, 2002 6:46 pm

i heard one of our best archers went out to spy, maybe he is around there

SALSAlys

Re: !!!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue May 28, 2002 6:54 pm

"I hope he is okay!"

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Wed May 29, 2002 2:29 am

The wind blew some of the smoke away, and Kholan could now see figures on the other side. He quickly stopped and lay low to the ground, gesturing to the others to do the same.
He examined the two figures. One looked like a small girl, while other was a taller man. There were also a couple of people loitering behind them, but he couldn't make them out.
He started to crawl forward slowly.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 29, 2002 8:17 am

May nodded, and dropped, bellying forward slowly and cautiously. She was barely visible as more than a slight lump on the ground.

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Wed May 29, 2002 11:14 am

Karcinogen stoped for a moment. 'wait a minuet' he thought He turned around and faced Limes guard and the stranger. "Who are you, and why are you following us?" He felt like he was being watch and spyed apon, but maybe it was just his dislike to being outside getting the better of him.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 30, 2002 12:24 am

he knew that he was caught
"why should i tell that to you? you will never get anything from me"-said the spy, hidden somewhere in the rests of the forest

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

oro...

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 30, 2002 2:16 pm

Lime turned around. "Hmm. . .someone following us?" she asked sharply, twirling her staff. "I thought I had toasted the whole forest. . ."

SALSAlys

Re: oro...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 30, 2002 7:34 pm

May glared at the princess, still keeping under cover. But soon, she realized something, and nearly gasped.

She looks like me! Except for the hair and eyes... and skin too, but if she's a princess, she probably spends more time inside, and so is paler, but still... This is freaky, she thought, staring.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 30, 2002 11:28 pm

what are you talking about, i mean......
*looks at Lime*
hey you're right....

infinityjunction

Re: ...

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 2:02 am

Kholan got up into a low crouch, and snarled quietly. The smoke was thinning now, they would have to move soon.

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri May 31, 2002 3:51 am

"I thought We were being followed." Karcinogen said as he heard muffled voices and a low snarl. Quickly he Kicked an arcane rune into the ground, using the jagard bear trap type edge of his hod-nail boots to scratch the earth. He Grabed Limes hand and span. In a blining flash they both disapeared, leaving the guard alone with the spy in the woods.

Lime opeaned her eyes to find she was underground in some sort of brick work catacomb.
"We're here!" Said Karcinogen in a releaved tone.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 9:20 am

May scuttled to a more covered area, glancing at Kanis, who was left behind.

He probably already knows we're here... can he do magic? she thought. Carefully, trying not to make anything which could show where she was, she drew an arrow and set it against her bow, prepared to shoot if he saw them.

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 9:32 am

(ooc: ignore this post)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uinfinityjunction.showPublicProfile?language=EN>infinityjunction</A] at: 5/31/02 4:06:07 pm

infinityjunction

angry wolf-man!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 9:37 am

Kholan, shocked at the sudden retreat of Karcinogen and Lime, stood up to his full height, fur bristling with rage. He ran forward at Kanis, roaring his disgust.

infinityjunction

Re: angry wolf-man!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 9:47 am

(ooc: ignore this post)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uinfinityjunction.showPublicProfile?language=EN>infinityjunction</A] at: 5/31/02 4:10:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs