"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
SALSAlys

Like, totally! *valley girl accent*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:37 pm

May took another arrow from her quiver, and shot again, bringing out more arrows as rapidly as she could. She didn't bother answering Karcinogen.

infinityjunction

dammit! stop trying to change me, scyla! XP

Unread postby infinityjunction » Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:32 am

"Well I woudn't want to get complacent in my old age!" Kholan was almost babbling now, but rushed forward and Karcinogen and kicked him in the face with a nearly vertical kick. As he fought, he paused to point at the preparing Lime.
"That is a child? Not by my books!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: dammit! stop trying to change me, scyla! XP

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:19 pm

Lime put her hands up, stretching her thin body. A psychotic smile appeared on her face, her eyes blazing with insanity. There was a red aura forming on her hands, and she opened her mouth and put her hands down like a lever. "FLARE!" she shouted, a red burst of flame erupting in front of Karcinogen and shooting back through the cave.

"DIE!!!" she shouted, cackling. "BURN!!"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:24 pm

IM:It's too early...I don't have enough time...

A bolt of energy shot from her hands, forming what appeared to be a shield. It was thin and brittle however, and there were various holes in it.

IM:I hope this works...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/unebulaqueen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>NebulaQueen</A] at: 6/5/02 2:08:09 pm

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:44 am

Kholan put up his shield again, but the spell seeped through the holes in Elaine's shield. It's power, though slightly reduced, was still tremendous. His shield shattered and he was thrown back against the wall. The immense heat singed off his fur, leaving his bare flesh to be shown. He almost bounced off the wall, and fell to the ground.

SALSAlys

Waah! We gonna die! *sniffle* XP

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:34 am

" Kholan!" screamed May, nearly dropping her bow and arrows immediately so she could rush over and help him.

No! He would want me to keep on fighting! she thought. They'll kill him!

She aimed for Lime, tears trickling down her cheeks as she fired, then fired again... going as fast as she could, sending a volley of arrows, all aimed at the princess.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Waah! We gonna die! *sniffle* XP

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:21 am

Lime smirked as the weak girl fired the arrows at her. She looked familiar. . .as if she had seen her somewhere before.

"BARRIER!" she shouted, but the spell activated slowly due to her lack of MP, and an arrow struck her in the bottom of the her left arm. She winced. "Hm. . .maybe you're not so weak after all. . ."

SALSAlys

Re: Waah! We gonna die! *sniffle* XP

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:13 pm

"I don't care," May said angrily, continuing her shots, but stopping when the barrier went up.

IM: Who is she, though? She looks like me...

May took advantage of the breather to study Lime's face again, trying to figure out their similarity.

Scyla001

Double take time!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:19 am

Karcinogen steadied himself after the blow to the face. It hurt him like hell, but he wasn't prepared to finish yet.
He notice both lime and mays hesitence. Looking quickly between the two of then and sundenly realised.
'By the gods. It's her damn twin.' he thought to himself. 'this can work to my advantage' he sumised, reaching into his pockets, pulling out a hand full of dust and scattering it all around him.
Everyone became motionless as the dust hit them (except the ghost) allowing for karcinogen to make an escape to the treasures of this tomb. Everyone would be petrified for a minuet or two, long enough for him. He picked up a couple of iteams quickly. A sword, a ring and an old tome. Quickly he rushed back before they all unfroze, drawing his shield and knife and aproached may slowly.

NebulaQueen

Re: Double take time!

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:03 pm

Elaine saw the dust hit the people, and realized that she was the only one who was not affected. She hissed at him, "What are you doing?!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Double take time!

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:56 pm

"Damn Karcinogen. . ." Lime muttered, frozen, paralyzed, and barely conscious in the chaos. "He's almost as greedy as my father. . .dirty rat."

SALSAlys

Drumroll! Poor Glu-glu will have a lot to catch up on...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:52 pm

May stared at the approaching warrior, unable to move anything except her lips.

IM: Oh my gods oh gods HELP ME! But—

"Go AWAY," she growled, even those few words being difficult to say.

NebulaQueen

Ghostey mage! Woo

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:00 pm

"Get away from her!" Elaine was now floating in front of Karcinogen. However, this wasn't nearly as threatening as it may sound, as Elaine isn't exactly the most itimidating spectre. Her hands, though, were glowing a strangely ominous red...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/unebulaqueen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>NebulaQueen</A] at: 6/6/02 11:02:35 pm

Scyla001

Re: Ghostey mage! Woo

Unread postby Scyla001 » Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:41 am

Karcinogen quickly put away his knif and brought out the holy symbol of his order instead. He raised it up trying to rebuke Elaine.
"Hold there spector! And cower before a deciple of Grarush, lich King of Karmarhia"

infinityjunction

angry wolf man part2!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:35 am

A pair of feet struck Karcinogen in the back, throwing him across the floor. Kholan fell to the ground and gasped. He attempted to get up, but he was very weak. He wheezed and spread his feet apart to help balance himself.

SALSAlys

Whoo... lotsa weird things going on!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:14 am

May winced as she saw Kholan falling, but couldn't move to help. But...

I think I can move my toes now... it's starting to wear off! she thought happily

NebulaQueen

Re: Whoo... lotsa weird things going on!

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:28 am

OOC: Before I respond, is Karcinogen's symbol a form of white or holy magic, or is it just a symbol?

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:26 pm

The next image Kholan saw was Lime standing in front of him, her eyes slitted.

"Impudent brute." she murmured. "You're worthless."

She held out her hand, creating one last flame blast. "Die."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:28 pm

May screamed, just as the paralyzation wore off.

" NOO!"

She rammed into the princess, sending them both tumbling to the ground, although May wrestled her way on top of Lime.

"Yield or die," she panted, a small dagger out.

(OOC: Unless the barrier's still up... I can edit it, though.)

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:26 pm

Kholan wheezed and tried to support himself. May and the princess were wrestling on the floor. This place was a mess. He grunted and tensed his muscles, which rang with the pain of a hundred pulls. He winced and looked on at Karcinogen.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:29 pm

Lime smirked, and then, quickly bit May in the arm. The sudden shot of pain caused her to drop the dagger, and Lime crawled out from under her, her lips fresh with blood. May looked at her arm. . .there were four piercing marks, and she was starting to bleed profusely. Lime wiped her mouth on her robe and stood up. She shot a weak lightning spell at the dagger, cracking it in half, then stared at her unknown sister. "Care to try me, bitch?" she growled.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:28 pm

May was beginning to wish she had paid more attention to the older rebels, who cussed a lot more. The only swear words that she could think of at the moment were "fudge", "darn", and "heck".

"Darn you to heck!" she growled back. "And fudge you, too! Fight me hand to hand, if you aren't afraid."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:05 pm

"Hand. . .to hand?" Lime's psychotic grin returned to her face, her face simmering with evil. She made two fists, holding them each at her side. "If you say so, wench."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:13 pm

"Fine then... no magic!" May charged at her twin, suddenly reversing direction at the last moment, bringing up a knee to Lime's kidneys and an elbowsmash to the head.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Indeed!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:58 pm

Kanis was between May and Lime before the knee and elbow could reach the princess. He had indeed been around since before the splitting of the twins, and knew what they were, which was why instead of performing his job and killing May, he just grappled her elbow away rather roughly and blocked her knee with his chainmailed thigh. Technically his job description stated that he should have drawn his sword and decapitated May, but he couldn't really bring himself to kill a princess...

SALSAlys

Indeed, this be heating up! ^_^

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:41 am

May used her free hand to try and punch Kanis' nose, twisting about and struggling against her new foe.

"You people don't believe in fighting fair, do you?" she said between surges of force.

Scyla001

Re: Indeed, this be heating up! ^_^

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:54 am

(Ooc: Karcinogens symbol is a form of holy magic)

Karcinogen stood up quickly.
"You don't give up easily do you DOG !" He said, before forcing a side kick into Kholans chest, his bear trap like grip making deep grusome puncture wounds.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uscyla001.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Scyla001</A] at: 6/8/02 6:26:11 pm

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat Jun 08, 2002 5:51 am

Kholan growled from the attack, but he grabbed Karcinogen's leg and stepped on his other foot. Grunting, he ripped the leg upwards, giving a sickening crunching sound. Then he slammed Karcinogen forcefully to the floor.

He clutched his side and spat through his teeth.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:37 am

"Fair?" Kanis asked, raising an eyebrow. "You attacked us for no reason. And you attacked a princess, as well. Not only is that treason punishable by a trial-less death, but it's dishonorable and downright stupid."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:28 am

"Considering that she's burning the forest where I LIVE, you might see how I can take it amiss!" flared May hotly.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:21 pm

Elaine lifted her arms to form an attack, but then she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. Pain. Searing pain across her whole being. She was repelled against a cave wall by (the now distracted) Karcinogen. "Can't...get...up..."

Scyla001

Re:Indeed, this be heating up! ^_^

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:49 pm

Karcinogen grunted as he hit the floor, but recovered quickly, span round on the floor and stuck his knife into kholans knee.
"You may be able to throw your weight around, but i've been trained by the best. You don't really stand a chance" He snidely said while standing up.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Re:Indeed, this be heating up! ^_^

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:11 pm

"Hmph." Lime, momentarily blocked by the K-men, she released three quick fireballs at May. "Block that, you fool!"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:18 pm

May didn't think; she just reacted.

With a surprising burst of strength, she threw both Kanis and herself to the ground, dodging the fireballs. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to twist on top, and was instead pinned beneath the guard.

Oh shoot oh shoot oh SHOOT.... she thought wildly.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:50 pm

"Kill her, Kanis!" Lime rasped, her twisted face grinning. "Rip through her body! She's nothing. . .she's worthless. . ."

Lime walked up and put a foot on Kanis' back, applying pressure. "Kill her. . .kill. . ."

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:00 pm

"wrong!" said karcinogen walking over to may, picking her up and holding his knif to her neck. "We can use her as a prisioner to get us out of here. One move out of any of you reble scum, and this girl gets it." He backed off away from the rest of the rebles, with may in his vice like grip, his knife firmly against her neck.

SALSAlys

Whoopsidaisy!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 08, 2002 8:27 pm

"No way!" snapped May, trying to hide her fear. "Let you get out so you can kill me when we're OUTside the forest?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Whoopsidaisy!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:08 am

"We'll kill you when we're good and ready." Lime laughed. "Karcinogen, did you take all the treasure? I'm getting tired of these mind games!"

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:41 am

Kholan clutched his at his leg and clenched his teeth so that they squeaked sickeningly. His mind worked frantically. what could he do? He took off his shirt and wrapped it around the wound.

May...don't die...

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:43 am

"I've got all I want. Now we must get back to the palace." Karcinogen stated before starting to chant a teleportation spell that would take him the guard, lime and his prisioner back to the castle.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs