"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: angry wolf-man!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri May 31, 2002 4:31 pm

Kanis drew his sword and parried the wolfman's charge. He grabbed a small, flat stone from his pouch. It was green and had a rune carved in it. He dropped it on the ground in front of the werewolf. A small explosion knocked the angry beast away, giving Kanis time to retreat. He was bound by honor and by his wallet to guard Lime, and he was damn-well going to do it. He dropped another rune stone where Kanis put the sand-rune and appeared behind Lime and Kanis.

infinityjunction

Re: angry wolf-man!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 4:48 pm

Kholan recovered quickly, but it was too late. The guard had escaped as well. He stood and watched a while, then sat cross-legged on the ground. He felt like a kid, angry and irrational. He looked over to May and Rigo and buried his face in his hands. Could he protect them with an atiitude like that?

He groaned and slowly rose to his feet.

"Come on, let's get back to camp."

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 31, 2002 4:48 pm

oh my god!
what kind of magic is that?!

infinityjunction

Re: !!!

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri May 31, 2002 4:59 pm

He sighed.

"Looks like it was runes. Enchanted items. Looks like he probably couldn't use real magic, so they gave him some runes to help protect the princess."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 6:29 pm

"What did they want from here?" whispered May. "And the forest..." It was still burning, and she had no idea how to save it.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 31, 2002 6:38 pm

((Ignore this post))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/unebulaqueen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>NebulaQueen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 5/31/02 10:39:01 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 6:56 pm

"Yeep!" May stepped back quickly, aiming her arrow at the ghost as she yelled "Who are you and what are you doing?!" Her voice was shaky, though, and she sounded like she was trying very hard to be brave, despite the forest burning, seeing somebody who looked a LOT like her, seeing magic, and now a floating person who ran into Kholan.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 31, 2002 7:18 pm

"Er, sorry for being so rude," said the ghost, in what sounded like a girl's voice. "I'm Nebula Elaine, though most people call me Elaine. Though in all honesty, nobody's talked to me in a while..." The ghost looked around at the burning forest nervously. "Er...you know, it may be a good idea to, you know, GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 31, 2002 7:29 pm

....g..g.get out of here?......why?

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 31, 2002 8:26 pm

"Oh, I don't know," Elaine said sarcastically, "maybe because of the eensy-weensy fact that THE FOREST IS ON FIRE!!!" While saying that last point, she grabbed Rigo's shirt panicly while shouting in his face. After an embarassed silence (and huge sweatdrops for all parties) she let him go. "Sorry," she said meekly.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 31, 2002 8:31 pm

OK! OK! OK! please dont hurt me! >.<

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 9:32 pm

May was starting to feel very unsure of herself, since she didn't know if she COULD hurt somebody for real, instead of hunting animals.

"Um, Elaine? Since you've got magic... do you have anything that could stop it? Since we live around here?"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 31, 2002 9:39 pm

yeah.....p..p..please help us....

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 31, 2002 9:45 pm

Elaine looked at them sadly and said,"Sorry, I can't. My magic is too weak to take care of anything this large scale. The only thing I can do for us is maybe a transport spell. Maybe."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 9:56 pm

"You sure? Maybe you could transport... water?" asked May. "Or if not..."

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 31, 2002 10:02 pm

well....i think she was thinking of teleporting us out....

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 31, 2002 10:04 pm

"Pretty much yeah. So, what are you guys waiting for?"

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 31, 2002 10:12 pm

"Could you teleport us to where they went?" asked May, going to Kholan and tugging him along.

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:12 am

Karcinogen walked into the shadows of the tomb slowly.
"We must hurry! Most of what is housed here dosn't tend to say as dead as it should do, If you know what i mean." He kept walking down a dark passage almost totally obscured by the darkness.

NebulaQueen

The transportation has begun!

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:06 am

"I can try, but no promises. But I can guarantee we'll be safe." At that Elaine turned her head down and put her hands together. She began muttering some strange words, and her hands began to glow strangely.

SALSAlys

Re: The transportation has begun!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:22 pm

May watched the glow, fascinated, but nearly yet out a yelp when she began to feel a tugging.

"Is this normal?" she whispered.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:14 pm

"Whatever." Lime scoffed, walking behind Karcinogen, her arms crossed. "Why didn't we kill those people back there? They looked so weak. . .and why were they following us?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:09 pm

"Don't worry," the ghost said non-chalantley, "its perfectly natural." Elaine's hands grew brighter, spreading a strange aura around the group. With a loud <pop>, the four dissappeared.

((OOC:You guys can decide where we land ^_^))

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:36 pm

((sorry i haven't posted for a while guys))

Kholan was quite taken aback by the pace of events. Maybe he was too old for this. Suddenly he allowed himself a moment of panic. Where were they going? What about the base? The forest? The Temple...

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:40 pm

May blinked as they appeared behind the princess.

Oh no. I wanted to follow them, but didn't want to be THIS close! she thought, automatically releasing Kholan's hand and getting her bow and arrows out again.

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:03 pm

They were behind the princess. They also happened to be in the company of Karcinogen and Kanis. Kholan readied for a fight. He could not just stand there and do not nothing, in the prescence of such...

"Bastards..."

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:03 pm

Kanis spun and unsheathed his blade, rather roughly forcing Karcinogen and Lime behind him. He watched in more fear than he showed on his lean face as the rebels they just teleported away from appeared behind him, with a ghost. "Run!" he yelled to the squire and the princess.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:08 pm

oh spoony!!

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:13 pm

*notices the sword* *gulp* Uh...I am going to go out on a wild limb and assume this is a bad thing...

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:30 pm

Lime smirked, her eyes glaring at Kholan.

"Hold them off, Kanis." she muttered, readying an ice blast and a flame blast in each hand.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:35 pm

May found herself surprisingly calm. They were going to kill her, or hurt her. So she had to kill them.

She swung her bow, aiming for Lime before firing.

infinityjunction

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:19 am

Kholan stomped his foot and tensed himself. Then, he released himself at Kanis in a wild, yet regulated combo of punches and kicks.

"Hyaaaaaahhh!"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:24 am

(OOC: Glu-Glu, you're going to GM, right? I'm kind of confused as to what the rules of battle are here.)

Lime stood behind Karcinogen and Kanis, and tossed the two blasts over the two men, heading straight for the russing Kholan. . .

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:27 pm

"Kholan, watch out!" Elaine sped towards Kholan, in a desperate attempt to protect him from the blast.

Scyla001

Unread postby Scyla001 » Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:46 pm

Karcinogen stood in the way of the shot at Lime, Taking the arrow in his right shoulder.
"Why are you sttacking us? Don't you know an attack on the kings squire Has the same punishment as an attack on the king himself." Karcinogen called out, though still standing despite his wound, rasing his sheild with his left arm.

infinityjunction

you wanna take this outsaad, sucka?

Unread postby infinityjunction » Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:04 pm

Kholan roared and roughly pulled Elaine behind him.

"Shut up! What do we care?"

He stomped again then extended his arms, wrist to wrist, at the approaching fire balls. He shouted and a clear ball of energy appeared between his hands. The fireballs collided with it and bounced off into the walls, blowing bits of rock and dust around. The ball disippitated at the same time.
He extended his hand at Karcinogen, and beckoned him forth.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Hmm. . .

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:42 pm

"Damn. . ." Lime muttered. "The big one is stronger than he looks. I'll have to use something much more powerful. . ." she held out her staff, and began powering it up. A dark purple aura began to rise out of the staff, and Lime's sadistic grin oscillated through it as she prepared her ultimate attack. . .

ikozaedro

Re: Hmm. . .

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:27 pm

(ooc: im sorry, i was offline and i will be for a couple of days...)

Scyla001

Whatever!

Unread postby Scyla001 » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:34 pm

Karcinogen chuckled to himself while snaping off the end of the arrow in his sholder. "You call yourself a rebel, Fighting evil, but will indesriminatly start a fight with a child, not even half your age, for no reason. I have done nothing to you or your people, so who sounds evil now, tell me?"

NebulaQueen

Re: Whatever!

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:33 pm

Elaine saw Lime muttering her spell, and gasped in fear.

IM:I'm not going to let you hurt them...like I was hurt long ago...

She looked down, and clasped her hands together. Elaine began muttering some words, and her hands began to glow a faint green....

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs