Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Finally... the end of the road.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:07 pm

Bunny steped forward and smiled.

"Tell me this? Does your master. . .value you?"

She laughed a bit. "Did he value that other beast he sent to fight us? Tell me, how did he react when it retured? Broken. How are you going to feel when we break you?"


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:20 pm

(I apologize again, let's do this)
(Trying something a little different... hope it looks good.)

-Battle Field-
-Players-
-Duile
-Kilisha
-Bunny
-Inana/Astrynax

VS

-Front Row-
-Tileesha
-Bouregard

-Back Row-
-Drakhurn
--------------------------

-Battle Order-
-Duile
-Tileesha
-Kilisha
-Bunny
-Bouregard
-Inana

-Info:
1-Drakhurn is primarily concerned with completing the ritual. His two commrades are there mainly to protect him and stall the group.

2-Drakhurn will react to any and all attacks with his own, but it will also stall/interupt the ritual ceremony when he does attack.

3-Since Drakhurn is farther away from the group, and primarily blocked/guarded by his fellow commrades, attacks against him will be reduced by 2.
-Taking down one, or both, of his commrades can and will increase the roll number against him.
-Exception is taken, of course, with magic.

-Objective: Try to Stop Drakhurn

-Begin--------------------------

-Duile-

The Half-Elf grumbled as he looked at the all too familiar face of Tileesha. "Was wondering when I'd meet you again, bitch." he said, dashing towards the demonic seductress, spear-scythe ready, attempting to pay the demonic witch back, in full, for their earlier encounter...

-GM Dice Roll: 11

Bringing his weapon down, in a wide sweeping movement, Coppermirth tried to eviscerate his feminine opponent... but she dodged backward at the last split second, thus his attack only managed to cause a slight gash upon her torso... not exactly the type of wound the half-elf intended to make.

-Tileesha-

Tileesha looked down at her new wound, poking a finger into her own blood. Inspecting it briefly, as if seeing such a thing was a new sight to her. Giggling in a very disturbing way, she proceeded to lick the blood off. "I always knew you liked it rough cuttie." she snickered, before shooting her hand out towards Coppermirth...

-GM Dice Roll: 19

Duile felt an all too familiar sensation, as pins and needles slowly crept up his body. The Half-Elf tried to get away from his curvy opponent, but found that impossible.

Soon the feeling of total paralysis overcame him, causing Duile to drop his weapon and slump down onto his knees, the vines that had been crawling up his body emerged from within his shirt and tangled around his neck and arms. His breathing was becoming labored as the thorns from these vines punctured into his skin.

Tileesha giggled again and began to rub the Half-elf along his cheek, "Good boy." she said lovingly, as her disgusting vines continued to surge forth from her legs and lower torso.

-Kilisha-

(if any of you three have any comments about this system idea... please don't be shy to tell me. e_e)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico  Image at: 8/13/06 4:03

Seethe347
 

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:45 pm

(OOC: No problems with it on my part. Looks like a handy reference if nothing else.)

Having no intention to let a tentacle scene unfold, Kilisha quickly kicked Duile's scythe back up into the air and grabbed it. Though the succubus wasn't an expert with such a weapon, she believed that she could manage well enough. As soon as it was in Lisha's hands, the weapon was swung with lethal intent at Tileesha again.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:41 pm

-Kilisha-
-GM's Dice Roll: 12

Tileesha squealed as the business end of scythe made direct contact, puncturing right into her shoulder. The sudden shock released the Half-Elf from the deadly vixen's viney grasp as the demonic seductress recoiled from the blow.

Coppermirth fell over onto the ground, his breathing raspy and slow. His eyes were starting to fog over slightly.

He was poisoned.

-Bunny-

(your turn Bunny. ^^)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 pm

Bunny stepped back a few feet, her flute twirling in her right hand. It made a slight whir as she judged her distance.

She lifted her flute and closed her eyes. Her fur bristled as she began to twirl her flute again.


She knelt down and broke out in a flat out run leaping high into the air before reaching the monsters.

(Bunny is attempting to use her chi to help her leap over the monsters and disrupt the circle in some way. If not then to at least distract the creatures.)


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:59 am

-Bunny-
-GM Dice Roll: 17
The usajin leaped clear over the ensuing fracas and landed right behind the two demonic creatures.

There before her stood Drakhurn, arms outstretched. "Envioos Envioos Envioos Env..." suddenly he stopped his chant, having sensed a presence and looked, no glared, over at the smaller creature. The shadow being obviously didn't like being interupted.

-Drakhurn-
Wordlessly he swept his left arm back in a sweeping motion, bringing a shadowly whip-like tentacle... a sudden extension of his arm... towards the young Bunny...

-GM Dice Roll: 15

A thunderclap erupted as the demonic sentient shadow sent the usajin flying back... right into the waiting chest of Bouregard. The dark shadow went back to his ritual...

-Bouregard-

Bunny fell down into his ready hand. Which, especially when compared to the young rabbit-creature, was quite large. He held her up in front of his grinning, sneering face.

"Noty noty lil' one. Disterbin Drakern loik that." said the towering ogre-beast as he turned back towards Bunny's commrades. Spotting the downed, and poisoned, Duile, he grinned again and lifted his tree-trunk of an arm back.

"Go say ello ta yer frend." he hissed as he threw Bunny towards Duile.

-GM Dice Roll: 6
Bunny was airborne for a few brief moments, before making impact upon Duile's left side, then careening off into the mossy ground near him and skidding across the terrain for a brief time. The Usajin was, for now, out... cold. As for Duile, the attack certainly didn't help things as they currently were. He groaned and rolled over, clutching his side. "Bu... Bunny." he gasped out, through shortened breath and clenched teeth, looking over to his fallen teammate.

-Bunny is KO'd for two rounds.-

-Inana-

(Your turn End.)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Endadelta » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:43 am

Inana focused, somewhat sure that the other three would take the brunt of the attention of the two henchmen... hopefully leaving her to take potshots upon the ritual performer uninterrupted.

She brought her hands back, unconsciously imitating Astrynax as she did so, and unleashed a swarm of fire balls upon Drakhurn, trying to put as much heat and force into the fire balls as possible.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 pm

-Inana-
-GM Dice Roll:13

The fire balls streaked through the air, burning embers of pure mystical force, heading straight towards their intended target. Drakhurn would've had no time to react, had he not been focused upon the ritual he was performing.

The fiery projectiles collided with the black shadowy mass that was Drakhurn, effectively cutting off his incantations, and knocking him over in the process.

Smoke arose from where the fireballs had hit him, but other than that he showed no other signs of injury.

But it did get his attention.

-Drakurn-
Inana could feel his dark red eyes upon her.

"Fools... one and all." he said before raising his hand into the air. In response, the rest of his shadowy mass crept forward, slithering out towards her direction as Drakhurn stayed right where he was, his eyes narrowing into slits.

Suddenly, the silky mass erupted, shattered, like pitch black stained glass, as shadowy creatures shot forward from within. Bats, Crows, Snakes, Bugs of all kinds, they all made a b-line for the mage.

-GM Dice Roll: 16

The shadow creatures hit into her with full force, striking into her body repeatedly. Inana could (possibly) feel an element of darkness with each strike into her body. A dark magic, a chaotic magic...

The force of this attack knocked her over onto her back.

Satisfied with what he had done, Drakhurn turned back to the altar, and began chanting again.

(I'll do Duile and Tileesha's moves tomorrow.)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Endadelta » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:53 pm

Inana fell to her back rather painfully. However, this was nowhere near enough to keep her down; she simply brought herself up again, somewhat slowly, and began to prepare yet another burst of magic, hoping to somehow deal more damage to Drakhurn...


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:12 am

-Duile-
As much as he hated to admit it, as much as he disliked it, Duile was pretty much useless in this state. Each attempt to move only sent more excrutiating pain coursing through his body.

Bunny was out cold, Kilisha was busy with Tileesha, and Inana was busy doing... well... something. Duile didn't know what that other person, that big ogre guy, whatever the hell his name was... was gonna do.

All he could do... was lay there... looking at Bunny's unconscious body as it laid there.

Naturally... Coppermirth was finding this to be unbearable.

-Tileesha-
Hissing, Tileesha ripped the scythe blade from her shoulder. Her cat-like eyes spoke volumes of her hatred as they glared up at Kilisha. "Who are you supposed to be?" she snarled as she got up off the ground.

Responding to her silent command, a lone vine slithered up her right arm. With speed that belied her appearance, Tileesha threw her arm forward, whipping the vine out... towards Kilisha

-GM Dice Roll: 16

the vine lashed across Kilisha's face, leaving a deep gash along the side of her head. "Didn't realize that the half-elf had such taste in women." sneered Tileesha, as she prepared more vines.

--

(OOC: Had the hardest time figuring out what Duile was gonna do. Sorry for the slighy delay. Your turn Seethe.)


Seethe347
 

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 pm

The vine whip across the face was painful. But Kilisha, already feeling desperate as two of her allies were already down, made the pain turn into rage.

"Just shut up and die," the succubus hissed as she swung the scythe blade at her enemy one more time.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:56 am

-Kilisha-
-GM Dice Roll: 7

The scythe cut only the air as Tileesha dodged out of the way, giggling the whole way.

-Bunny-

Bunny is unconscious for one more round

-Bouregard-
"Aye wus told thar wus a powaful magic-usa in dis group." snarled Bouregard as he turned towards Inana. With his big right hand he lunged forward, towards her...

-GM Dice Roll: 15
Inana first felt the wind get knocked out of her body as his large hand forcefully grabbed her by the throat. Then she felt the ground beneath her feet seemingly disappear as the large ogre-like creature lifted her into the air.

"So... wer iz he darlin'?" asked Bouregard, sneering up at the inperiled Inana.

-Inana-

(Your Turn End, and a possible world of pain for Bouregard :P)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Endadelta » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:46 pm

Inana choked, caught off guard by the creature seized her by the throat. The magic she had been forming quickly fizzled away as she was lifted into the air...

Any response she might've made was choked away, but even in this position, Inana had a potential ace...

As she stared at him, glare progressively spreading over her face, her eyes began to hum every so slightly... and two eyebeams shot out from her eyes towards his, hopefully landing a good deal of hurt in the process.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:15 pm

-Inana-
-GM Dice Roll: 14

Bouregard had little time to react, very little to be exact. The next thing he knew, he felt a blinding searing pain in his eyes. Roaring and crying out in pain, the large orge-like beast dropped Inana as he spun around clutching his burned face. "Wot the blooday ell wus dat? Ayebaims? Stoopid lil bitch!!!" he hissed.

-Duile-
Duile is still incompacitated by Tileesha's poison, and is thus, useless to the fight until remedied of this problem.

-Tileesha-
The demonic seductress smiled as she lunged back towards the succubus, "I haven't had this much fun in decades!!" she sneered, vines already coiling around her arm as she swung it forward...

-GM Dice Roll: 11

The vines tore into Kilisha's outfit, as well as cut deep into her skin once more. The bloodstained shreds of her clothing clung to the thorns that covered Tileesha's vines.

Smiling smuggly, the demonic harpy sniffed at the torn fragments, grinning towards her opponent.

-Kilisha-

Edited by: Ash Fanrico  Image at: 10/13/06 16:53

Seethe347
 

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:11 am

Kilisha winced as the vines cut her skin, then glared indignantly at Tileesha's sneer. Deciding that the scythe wasn't bringing her very much luck, she dropped it to the ground in favor of weapons she knew how to use. Diving at her enemy with a feral growl, she brought her long claws out, meaning to plunge them into the evil demoness' flesh wherever she could.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 9/1/06 2:10

User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:29 am

-Kilisha-

-GM Dice Roll: 11

Tileesha ducked to the side as quickly as possible, but not before Kilisha managed to rip into her side with those claws as she passed, achieving some deep slashes.

Tileesha growled as she held onto her side. But the growl soon turned into a grin as she licked the blood off her finger tips. "Looks like this is about to get more interesting." she said.

-Bunny-

Bunny is now awake.



bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:52 pm

Bunny groaned as she slowly pushed herself up. She stood and glared at the creatures in front of her. She stood strait her eyes now dangerous and angry.

She lifted her flute to her lips and began to play as her eyes glowed.




(Playing: Hundred mole Song. Summoning moles to disrupt the magic circle.)


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Here we go... something a bit... different. :P

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:48 pm

-Bunny-
-GM Dice Roll: 13

Drakhurn was cut off, once again, from his incantation as he soon felt the earth beneath him begin to tremble. "What in the nine pits?" he asked, turning away from the altar once more.

Hundreds of moles soon emerged from under the dank and dying sole of Belvoken. Led by the usajin's song, they made their way to one of the circle's torches. Like a moving carpet-like mass, they swarmed around the torch and began to try and push it over.

Their efforts were not entirely in vain, as they were able to move, or wobble, the torch. But despite their best efforts, the valiant moles were not able to push the torch down.

-Drakhurn-

"Naughty little bunny. Trying to disrupt my work are we? Fine." hissed the shadow as he moved his arm forward. Inky snake-like tendrils emerged from the living darkness that was his arm.

-GM Dice Roll: 16

The tendrils shot foreward, piercing into the mass of moles, lashing into them with blade-like efficiency. The moles squeaked and squealed as Drakhurn tore into their ranks with lethal indifference.

-Bouregard-
The flesh around his eyes still sizzled, which only served to make the big demon more enraged. Bouregard could barely see the battlefield in front of him, his vision was dark and blurry.

"Ah'm gonna make ya pay fer dat yoo lil' mage bitch!" he growled as he scoured the area in search of Inana. He found what looked to be her, and raised his fists into the air. "Taim to die!!!" he roared.

-GM Dice Roll: 4

The creature's mighty fists slammed down onto the object which he suspected was the mage Inana. It WAS something... but it wasn't Inana.

It was Duile's pack.

Needless to say, it was thoroughly damaged by the merciless attack. Items, trinkets, and even articles of clothing were thrown into the air, both from the attack and from Bouregard's rage upon realizing it wasn't what he had hoped.

"You bastard!" hollered Duile as he, helplessly, saw his personal belongings littering the battleflied.

Bouregard ignored the half-blood and continued in his frenzied search for the mage.

-Inana-

(Your turn End)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Late post? In this RP? It's more likely than you think...

Unread postby Endadelta » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Inana, meanwhile, was ignoring the raging lunatic with a burning eyesight problem, favoring instead to rise slightly into the air, and attack the darkness by punching the sky.

By attacking the darkness I mean generating yet another burst of general magic, and by punching the sky I mean sending out in one big wave, against both the baddie of the hour and his circle of torches.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Late post? In this RP? It's more likely than you think..

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:14 am

-GM Dice Roll: 7

Time seemed to slow down as the large wave of magic energy surged forward, stopping Drakhurn in mid-slash, as he beheld this oncoming assault... headed straight for him. On top of that, his torches were in the direct line of fire. The demonic being could not help but feel an impending sense of doom as this "force wave" made it's way towards him.

Drakhurn braced for the impact... which never came. The torches jostled a bit, flickering the flames within. The most that the living shadow felt was a rush of sudden cold... which quickly subsided. He chuckled, amused at this.

Grinning, he turned back around, and continued his incantations.

-Duile-
The Half-elf laid there still, watching his teammates fight the battle while he sat there, useless. Was a not a pleasant feeling at all for Duile to experience.

Suddenly, he got a tingly feeling in his right hand, and discovered that he could move his fingers finally. Apparently the paralysis poison doesn't have a lasting effect. But this was a slow process, as his body seemed to slowly but surely awaken. It ate at what little patience there was left of the Half-Elf.

He just had to grit his teeth and wait once more.

-Tileesha-
Giggling with sadistic glee, Tileesha swung her vine out once more, towards Kilisha's neck...

-GM Dice Roll: 15

Thorns penetrated Kilisha's skin as the vine wrapped around her neck. Tileesha grinned as she slowly reeled her prey in...

-Kilisha-

(Your turn Seethe)


Seethe347
 

Re: Late post? In this RP? It's more likely than you think..

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:51 am

The thorns poking into Kilisha's neck made it hard to fight against the vine pulling her in. However, she did not want to get pulled in close on her enemy's terms. Pulling her knife from her belt, she hacked at the vine and tried to cut through it.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 10/28/06 11:53

User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

The Battle Continues

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:58 pm

-Kilisha-

-GM Dice Roll: 19

Tileesha gasped and winced in pain as the vine was severed, holding the wounded tendril close to her body as her cat-like eyes looked up at Kilisha.

She then, inexplicably, smiled. "Nice. You're proving to be quite the fun playmate." she said, grinning.

The vine that was around Kilisha's neck loosened it's grip, having been cut-off from the mind that controlled it.

-Bunny-

(Your turn BG)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 10/28/06 15:01

bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Battle Continues

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:49 am

Bunny took a deep breath.

"Do not count me out! I am no weakling." She shouted as she raised her hands and began to focus her energy. She could feel her chi as it pulsated through her legs.

"Quaking. . ." Bunny lifted her leg above her head. "Kick!" She shouted as she brought it down.

(Bunny is attempting to crack the ground through the middle of the circle in an attempt to break it.)




User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Battle Continues

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:31 am

-Bunny-
-GM Dice Roll: 17

Drakhurn's incantations were disrupted by a mighty tremor within the ground. "What now???" he asked.

Cracks formed from Bunny's footprint, surging forward at a rapid pace, growing in length and in strength. The old decaying houses of Belvoken rattled and shook, some even toppling over into piles of mossy, rotten wood pieces. Creatures that dwelled within the shadows hastily scattered.

The torches shook, as the earth upon which they stood began to part, splitting into seperate formations. Drakhurn's eyes looked desperate, panicked as he watched.

Parts of the ground rose up, carrying a torch or two with it, but amazingly not knocking them over. Dust and debris rose up, blanketing the scene, and the battlefield, in a thick cloud.

When the tremors stopped, and the dust cleared... it became clear, obviously clear, that the area had been sufficiently altered, and greatly so. But... yet... the torches somehow managed to still stand... and were... for the most part, still in a semi-circle.

-Drakurn-

The bright blood red eyes pierced into Bunny, sending a chill up her spine as he walked down from the altar. "That was too close for my comfort... rabbit freak." he said, as he extended a shadowy arm outward, towards Bunny.

"You cannot stop me from my mission... you can only delay me." he hissed, as the fingers on said hand shot forward, like spears.

-GM Dice Roll: 14

The shadowy dagger-like projectiles flew towards Bunny. The next moment was a blur as Drakhurn's fingers made contact. One merely grazed her cheek, another slashed across her right arm, leaving a gash. The third stabbed her, deeply, in her left shoulder. The fourth sliced across her left calf, while the fifth merely gouged her in the stomach.

Having done sufficient damage, Drakhurn retracted his fingers back into his hand, turned back around, and continued in his incantation.

-Bouregard-

The ogre-like monstrosity turned back around, his foggy vision not helping his situation, as he scoured the area for enemies. He hoped to find that damn mage bitch and make her pay for his vision. But he wouldn't complain if he found any of her commrades and take out his rage upon them.

He squinted, he sniffed, he listened, trying to find anything that could clue him in. He then saw, feintly, a blurry blobby object lying on the ground. It was moving, or rather quivering, and that meant it was alive.

He remembered what Tileesha had done to that half-blood bastard. "Notcher lucky day eh lad?" he asked, lifting his foot up into the air.

-GM Dice Roll: 4

Duile, concentrating on his own current situation, suddenly found a large meaty foot smashing right down next to his head, mere inches away from having had his head crushed like ripe fruit. He gulped and looked up at the grinning face of Bouregard. "Holy shit." he gasped.

Bouregard cursed out loud as he realized that the blobby object was still alive.

Duile tried his hardest to get his semi-responsive body to get away.

-Inana-


(Your turn End)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

.

Unread postby Endadelta » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:16 pm

Undeterred, Inana came closer to Drakhurn - as close as she could feasibly get - and bombarded him with yet another magical blast, hoping to make up for the lack of damage on her last spell.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

GM-age!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:12 pm

-Inana-

-GM Dice Roll: 15

The blast of magic collided with the backside of the Living Shadow, Drakhurn, in the middle of his work, once more. Smoke permeated from the point of contact. This obviously caused him more pain than the previous fireballs attack, as he was more hunched over and quivering abit.

--
But nonetheless Drakhurn turned back around, burning holes through Inana with his fiery gaze.

"You're even more insufferable than that damned rabbit." he hissed. Within the blink of an eye he whipped his arm out once again...

-GM Dice Roll: 11

a small shadowy projectile shot forth from within his hand, or what looked like a hand. This small piece of darkness unraveled, taking the shape of a large spider as it landed right on Inana. Squealing and squeaking it began to creep along her body, towards her neck.

Content in that possibly distracting the mage, Drakhurn turned back around, back to his task.

-Duile-
Coppermirth rolled over on his stomach, thanking the heavens for having his ability to move restored once more. Only problem is, he was now facing down a large ogre-like beast... without his weapons.

Thankfully, the blundering beast had managed to scatter some of his items around the surrounding area, and by his feet just so happened to be his possible salvation.

His father's hunting knife.

With a flick of his previously useless foot, Duile had his trusty knife in hand. And with a quick, upward-sweeping arm gesture... had the knife sailing towards the upper half of Bouregard's body... predominantly near the neck and facial region...

-GM Dice Roll: 16

Despite having been temporarily disabled, Duile's aim with sure and true as the knife embedded itself firmly into Bouregard's upper shoulder/neck muscle... right above the collar bone. The blinded Bouregard bellowed in pain and agony at this sudden feeling of pain. But it only served to make the large beast more angry.

-Tileesha-

Depsite her various wounds, Tileesha seemed to only be enjoying this fight, with the succubus, more and more the longer it progressed. It was obvious that this demonic witch was just getting started.

Grinning, she lunged towards Kilisha, hands open. "Surprise!!!" she giggled as a whole group of vines surged forward, towards the Succubus...

-GM Dice Roll: 13

before she could react, Kilisha found herself bound, with Tileesha's vines coiling around both her arms and her legs, restraining the succubus.

Giggling, Tileesha slinked over towards Kilisha, licking her lips.

(your turn Seethe)


Seethe347
 

Re: GM-age!!!

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:03 pm

As the vines coiled around her, Kilisha let out a panicked yelp. Being bound and restrained, all she could think to do was writhe around in hopes of loosening the vines' grip.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: GM-age!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:24 am

-Kilisha-

-GM Dice Roll: 11

The beautiful succubus tried desperately to get out of Tileesha's grasp... writhing and twisting as much as possible.
She could only manage to free her right arm from it's viney restraint. Tileesha was still walking towards her though.

-Bunny-

(Your turn B.G. ^^)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: GM-age!!!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:43 pm

Pain was starting to take over as Bunny struggled to remain standing. With her leg injured she could no longer use her quaking kick. She glared at Drakhurn.


"Don't think for one moment that I am out of this fight!" She said angrily. Her goal was working, more distraction the longer the ritual would take.

Bunny brought her hands up to her face and closed her eyes. Her horn began to glow. Bunny's eyes opened and narrowed, they were glowing softly.

"Come forth," Bunny said grabbing her flute and holding it into the air. "Snake King!" As Bunny began to play the light of her horn intensified.

(Beast Summoning Snake King: Lasts for one turn. The snake king is a large crimson cobra with a golden hood. The snake is poisonous and its venom has three effects. The first is blurred vision, the second is sleep, and the third is unstoppable laughter. The music is high shrill and not pleasant at all.)


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:47 am

-Bunny-

-GM Dice Roll: 5

The shrill, not to mention unpleasant, noise broke Drakhurn's concentration. He didn't even have to ponder upon who it was. The Shadow Being turned towards the usajin, and was met by the scaley-face of a large crimson-skinned cobra.

It had an unearthly hiss as it sized him up. But if it was meant to frighten Drakhurn, it wasn't working. He stood his ground before the giant creature.

A flick of it's tongue and suddenly the giant snake lunged forward, fangs out... ready to strike. Drakhurn closed his eyes...

and the mighty Snake King smashed down upon the steps of the earthen alter upon which it's prey had previous stood... nothing but a pillar of shadowy mist stood in his place.

"Interesting manuever... rabbit girl... you're just full of surprises... but I'm afraid your efforts... were... wasted." came a voice, Drakhurn's.

-Drakhurn-

The shadowy mist reformed, back into the dastardly fiend. "Don't think, for a second, that I don't know what you're doing. Or have been for that matter." said Drakhurn to the young usajin.

As her summon started to disappear, Drakhurn whipped his shadowy fist forward, as if throwing something. A sharp crack and from within his darkness came a spinning projectile... sailing towards Bunny...

-GM Dice Roll: 12

and punctured her right hand. Drakhurn chuckled as he went about his business once more.

-Bouregard-

Not even missing a beat, Bouregard brought his large fist forward...

-GM Dice Roll: 16

only to have it collide with Duile's ribcage, easily bringing the half-elf off his feet, and knocking the wind out of him... among other things...

Falling to the ground, and cradling his wounded chest, Duile could definately feel some broken ribs... as Bouregard stood over him laughing at this successul attack.

-Inana-

(End, your turn. ^^)


User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Endadelta » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:02 pm

Inana's reaction was swift.

Possibly hoping that her cloak's elemental resistance (50%) would pick up on her coming attack and prevent it from eating through to her...

She set a burst of fire upon the outer portion of her cloak, aiming a good bit of it at the approaching creature.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:10 am

-Inana-
-GM Dice Roll: 18

The small shadowy spider-creature exploded upon contact with the fiery burst, and as hoped, her cloak asorbed a great deal of the attack. Inana was once again free to harass Drakhurn, who was now deeper into his incantations.

Lightning crashed, and the sky darkened, even further that is, as Drakhurn continued in his spell. The torch fire shot upwards, towards the skies, bathing the battlefield in an orange-yellow glow.

-Duile-

The half-elf strained his head upwards, taking notice of the situation. "Shit." he muttered, pulling, more like forcing, himself up.

Bouregard stood over him, sneering, "Gona gif et anutha try eh?" he asked.

"Eh... something like that I guess." said Duile in a sarcastic tone. With a great amount of desperation, as well as pain, Duile leaped into the air, despite his wounds...

-GM Dice Roll: 15

and grabbed ahold of his knife, that was still in Bouregard's collar bone region... and just hung there... letting his weight do the rest.

The blade cut down further before knocking into the beast's collar bone, where it slide out a bit, but not before the half-elf's knife was able to still slice through the skin of his chest, down to his stomach. This left quite the mark upon the large brute. There was a large cut down his front, not that deep, (cept for the near-gaping wound near his collar bone) but still painful.

Bouregard howled in pain, holding his bloody wound with a large hand. "Oh ya haf-blooded bastard!!!!" screamed Bouregard, getting quite tired of these people continuously getting the better of him.

-Tileesha-

"Oh yes... please struggle more sweety." giggled Tileesha as she held the succubus within her grasp. As she brushed a hand down Kilisha's face, more vines coiled about her, wrapping around her body. Tileesha was enjoying this, both as humilation for her opponent, and for her own twisted pleasures.

"I think I like you more than that silly half-elf." she said, smirking as she petted the succubus.

-Kilisha-

(Bit disturbing, no? Your turn Seethe, :P)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 11/8/06 3:14

Seethe347
 

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:45 pm

As Tileesha petted her, Kilisha wondered if her right arm's freedom had gone unnoticed. Already indignant and more than a little disturbed about the situation, though, the succubus didn't question what seemed to be her only opportunity to act at the moment. With the knife still in her hand, she took a sudden, desperate stab at her captor, going straight for the throat.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 pm

-Kilisha-

-GM Dice Roll: 19

Kilish hit right on the mark, and her knife penetrated Tileesha's throat. The demonic seductress had not noticed this at all, having let her more... intimate desires, cloud her judgement.

Oily black blood oozed forth from the wound, as Tileesha gurgled and sputtered, trying to talk. Her eyes though spoke of pain, surprise, and hurt... as her vines slowly relinquished their hold on the succubus.

Tileesha fell down upon her knees, looking up at Kilisha, as blood poured from her mouth and neck. Tileesha looked like a child that had just lost something, as she slumped over onto her side.

-Tileesha: Dead

Drakhurn paid this no heed, as he continued in his incantations, speaking words that seemed to have no recognizeable tongue. The skies darkened further and a large red spot appeared on the moon, as it was still aligned with the sun. The red spot soon turned into a swirl, slowly rotating in the darkness of the moon's "shadow."

The Obelisk began to glow a bright luminescant green.

Soon.... very soon....

A small cubic portion at the front of the stone altar began to move forward.

-Bunny-

(Your turn Bunny ^^)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 pm

There was no getting around it she was in pain.

Bunny was breathing hard and her head was starting to ache from the use of her power.

Bunny limped forward. She took a deep breath and began to play her healing song. She wasn't about to give up. She glared at Drakhurn and smiled.

"I am not a rabbit!" She said in a voice that was almost not her own. Anyone who knew her could hear the anger that was so out of place for her. "I AM. . . " She slid her foot forward as her odd energy began to swirl around her. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!" Her eyes flashed as she started to focus. Her ears also reflected her anger as they pointed out strait behind her.

"I am a sister to dragons," she said calmly as her energy flickered. "Brother. .," her breath labored as she tried to focus. "Brother Crim!" Bunny shouted loudly. The energy around her shout from her horn into the sky.

(This may or may not work. Bunnies energy is low and if it does work she will most likely be knocked out for a turn or two. Crim is Bunnies brother (they are the same age) for more info on Crim check out Crim. Crim is a fire dragon.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Streets of Rage!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:17 am

-Bunny-

-GM Dice Roll: 9

The energy pierced the sky, but Bunny's body could not withstand the strain, as well as the prolonged use of her powers... and collapsed.

-Drakhurn-

The shadow turned towards Bunny, as if just now taking notice of her attempt. "You are quite the remarkable little pest. If it were any other lifetime, any other circumstances... I'd admire your courage. But this.... THIS has gone on for too long..." he said.

-GM Dice Roll: 11

Callously, and without hesitation, Drakhurn abruptly kicked the unconscious usajin, sending her sliding across the ground, and past the ring of torches.

The small cubic formation finally stopped, right next to Drakhurn. It was a compartment, and inside... was a knife. A very ornate one at that. Without a word, and without a second's thought... Drakhurn pulled the knife out.

-Bouregard-

He hurt, that was quite obvious, and bleeding badly. These outsiders were more powerful and cunning than he had first believed, especially the half-blood he was currently facing.

But he hadn't forgotten the mage, oh no... far from it. His vision still wasn't 100%, though it was alot better than it had been initially following Inana's attack. His blood boiled as he peered over at her, finally spotting her position.

With that... he made his move...

-GM Dice Roll: 16

Grabbing Coppermirth, who was in no shape to adequately resist at this point, (though he tried), the towering brute then flung him at his teammate, the one known as Inana, the magic-user.

"oh shi-" was all that escaped Duile's lips as he collided with his commrade, sending them both crashing to the ground. Duile's injured and fragile state was only increased, and the only indication that he was still alive was the fact that he was breathing. But as of right now he was of no use to anyone...

Inana was relatively ok as well, or as ok as one could be, after all they've been through up to this point. But she wasn't knocked out, as was obviously hoped for by Bouregard. (I'll let End elaborate more upon this, if he so feels inclined to, don't have to though.)

That still didn't stop the brutish beast from making his way over towards them, chuckling as usual. "Gotcha thot toim BITCH!!!" he growled.

-Inana-

(Your turn End.)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 11/10/06 3:19

User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

.

Unread postby Endadelta » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:13 pm

Inana didn't have time to see it coming, but she certainly felt the half-elf's form smashing into hers, and once they had both crashed to the ground, she took a few moments to get her thoughts back into order. She looked to Duile, and carefully set him on the ground, perhaps filing a thought away concerning healing his wounds...

But for now, there was business to be taken care of, at least in the form of the monster that was approaching them. Inana allowed a glare to form on her face as she once again focused a bit of energy between her eyes... and attempted to once more fire twin eyebeams, this time aiming towards one of the monster's kneecaps, hoping to debilitate one of its legs. Reducing its functionality would make it weaker, and thus, make the overall goal at hand easier...


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

The End???

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:09 pm

-Inana-

-GM Dice Roll: 14

The eyebeams connected with what was Bouregard's right kneecap, or once was. Bouregard roared in pain as flesh, bone, and muscle burned. Within seconds, the big brute-ish creature toppled over onto the ground. "Yoo stinkun bitch witcher dam oibeams!!!!" he bellowed, clutching a wounded knee.

Bouregard wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The Half-Elf coughed as he slowly got up...

-Drakhurn-
Drakhurn raised the knife into the air, reciting more and more of his incantations. "Il Vasto kem-dalin aronso klatu verde verata, ikthultu nikto. The sleeper shall awaken!" he cried, and in response to that, the skies erupted with lightning, releasing untold measures of power and energy that could be felt, by all the different types of magic-users, through out all of Gaera. The condition of the skies alone were noticeable to everyone else.

"Igthoth Soday Trillia Soday VASTO!!!!" he bellowed, and the knife glew with an unholy green light.

He turned to the warriors who sought to stop him. "You see now? This was pre-ordained to occur. Your fight was in vain." he said as he leaned over one of the children, the boy, knife poised to strike.

-Battle Over-

(OMG!!! Failure?? :P)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 11/17/06 17:15

User avatar
Endadelta
( ◕ ω ◕ )
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The End???

Unread postby Endadelta » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:21 pm

Inana could already feel herself getting scolded by Astrynax, were he actually here. Indeed, she had allowed herself to get distracted when she was supposed to have focused herself on the main threat.

"Damn it, stop!" She yelled, making a charge at the scene, gathering another burst of magic... most likely, she was too late to make a difference. Oh well.


Seethe347
 

Re: The End???

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 am

Seeing the glow of the blade, Kilisha started working frantically to get herself untangled from the dead vines even though she knew she wouldn't have time to stop the knife from striking. Tears were streaming down her face as she felt a cold panic gripping her stomach and despair gripping her heart. They had been so close to saving those children and stopping whatever the demon at the altar was about to unleash, but it had all been for nothing.


PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

Yalogank