Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Seethe347

Re: slime!!11

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed May 19, 2004 3:00 pm

Kilisha, now covered in blood and maggots and burning hatred for this dead thing that wouldn't die, decided to take drastic action. She first backed away from the creature until she had enough space. Then she ran toward the monster, jumped, and cannonballed toward it.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 20, 2004 3:13 am

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 19)

Drastic times call for drastic measures. The impact was devastating as the succubus hit right into the zombie's upper body, crushing the undead life out of it with the relentless force of her attack.

-End of Battle-

The zombie was finally put down for good. No other disturbances could be seen within their area, or at least as well as one could see through the fog.

Wiping off his face some more, Coppermirth sighed as he sat down next to the unconscious mage. With a little frustration in his voice, the half-elf forcefully pushed at Astrynax's body.

"Wake up already ya stinkin' bastard. Gods... it's enough that you risk your frikkin' life for someone... but it's made worse when they probably won't be grateful for your help later." said Duile as he tried to get some of the blood out of his hair.

Not trying to dwell on that thought, Duile shifted his head towards the other two in his group.

"How are you all faring?" he asked, trying to keep his temper in check.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu May 20, 2004 2:26 pm

Now that she had come out of her fighting attitude Bunny stood with a grimise on her face as she wiped her foot across the gorund.

"This.. . this . .is so .. .nasty!" She shouted loudly. And shuddered. "I can't stand the smell of dead blood. My nose is going to fall off. I just know it. . .its way to strong." she said looking ill.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu May 20, 2004 3:25 pm

After returning to her feet as quickly as she could, Kilisha began a frantic effort to brush the maggots off of herself before they managed to get inside her clothes.

"I know what... you mean," she said.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri May 21, 2004 11:28 pm

Bunny looked around, and then looked down at the mess that had been the rampaging zombie.

"It seems that every time we stop they seem to show up?" She sat down on the ground and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Hmm, I wonder. Do you think they are trying to herd us someplace?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun May 23, 2004 4:18 am

Duile sighed, "That's the last thing we'd need right now... but you got a good point. I just hope, for our sakes, that you're wrong." said Duile as he went looking around in his pouch.

"But if you're right, we're gonna need all the help we can get. That means we have to get the damn mage back on his feet." said Duile as he removed a small bottle.

Turning towards the downed Astrynax, he uncorked it. "I was hoping to not have to do this... mainly cause this stuff smells godawful... and I don't know how this magic user would react to it." said the half-elf as he took a whiff and immediately grimacced at the smell.

"Last time I used this against a mage, almost got my head turned into a frikkin' torch." said Duile as he sat there contemplating wether or not to use the strange concoction on Astrynax.

Bunny, with her heightened senses, could smell exactly what the brew was. A type of Smelling Salts.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun May 23, 2004 3:01 pm

"Ahhh," Bunny said backing a great deal away. "Dulie wait until I am a bit further off first." She said leaping back-wards. "That might just work. . .but eehhh," she said jumping back even further. "I really don't like it it makes my head hurt. So I think I will just stay over here if you don't mind."

She walked back a bit more, putting more distance between her and the others. "Ok."

She sat down and took out her flute. She sighed as she stared at it.

More help. . . she thought.

"I wonder if I. .could call him." She said leaning back on her hands and staring up towards the darkened sky.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:44 am

Kilisha, meanwhile, had finished getting rid of the maggots. Unfortunately, just when she thought she was safe, she found herself assaulted by the odor of the smelling salts. She let out a sigh and then pinched her nose shut.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed May 26, 2004 2:25 pm

Duile sighed, trying to block the smell out of his mind. "I only hope he doesn't try to kill me for this." said the half-elf as he waved the odorous bottle underneath the mage's nose.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu May 27, 2004 11:24 am

Bunny's ears twitched upon hearing what Duile had said.

"Uh. ..I think I'll go a bit further." She said to herself walking back a bit. "She turned around and looked at the town. She sighed as she walked, she didn't want to go to far, but the smell of what Dulie had was starting to make her feel very sick.

Bunny stopped and stared at the old buildings. "Its kinda sad," she said with a sigh. She sat down with her back against one of the buildings. She could still see the others, and the smell, which she could still smell, was fainter.

"I hope we find the children soon," she said lifting her flute to her lips and playing. The song remained sad as she taped her foot to the music. Her eyes glowed softly as she continued to play. The music always did make her feel better, it was her hope that if the children could hear it that they to would feel a bit better.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu May 27, 2004 8:32 pm

Slowly, deftly, a hand was raised to the half-elf's forehead. This hand condensed into a single pointing finger, and what could be translated as a half-garbled murmur emnated from the Mage.

"Do that again and your eyesight will be imperiled."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Der mage is awake!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri May 28, 2004 2:35 am

Duile sat there, frozen. The mage had spoken. Quickly putting the odorous bottle away, the half-elf backed away from his previously unconscious teammate. "Well it's about damn time." said Duile, mentally hoping the mage wouldn't notice the slightly nasty taste in the back of his mouth from the herbal antibiotic.

"What in the nine hells of Kayne happened to you?" asked Coppermirth.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Der mage is awake!!

Unread postby Endesu » Sat May 29, 2004 4:22 pm

"Ask and you'll only have yourself to blame." The Mage grumbled as he sat up, vigorously rubbing his nose in an effort to dispose of that hideous odor. "Believe me, others have dealt with the issue, and they suffered from it."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:22 pm

Once she was sure the odor was gone, Kilisha let go of her nose.

"So... where are we... going... now?" she asked.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:30 am

Duile sighed... this place, Belvoken, was so damned confusing. He got up off the ground, brushed the dirt off his pants and walked foward into the fog. To the others, he seemd to disappear into it, but they could still hear his footsteps.

Waving the mist aside, Duile began to look at his surroundings. Damned fog was making things hard to see, but he was sure that the others would come to his aid if danger threatened.... least he hoped.

As he waved another section of the surrounding away, Coppermirth's eyes were met with two paths. One heading East, the other North.

IM:GREAT... now we gotta choose which way to go... one may lead to the kids, and the other may lead us far off course.

Duile knew he had to go and tell this to the others, and he knew they'd be most likely pissed about the situation as well. He suspected that the mage would most likely complain about the situation, or something around those lines. Mages usually were like that. His steps sounded his inevitable reappearance, from out of the fog, to the others.

Suddenly... a loud thud could be heard, from within the fog.

Was Duile in trouble? Did something attack him from behind?

The answer came to the slightly startled (probably not in Astrynax's case... but he's just like that) group as the half-elf limped out of the dense mist.

"Damn exposed tree root." he said, coughing as the wind had been knocked out of him. He chuckled a bit at that occurance.

"Sorry... I'm pretty sure that gave you all a scare." he said, grinning a bit as he walked towards them.

"Well... might as well inform you all of the newest development then. Fake scares, and wounded knees aside." began the half-elf as he straightened his back and took in a deep breath.

"Seems that there are two paths up ahead. One going East, to who knows where... and the other continuing onward, in a Northern direction, to again... only the gods know where. So... it's time to make my mosted hated type of decision... which path do we take now? One could lead us right to the Cap'n's kids... or the farthest off the path, and the farthest away from DeMalo's children. So... what's it gonna be? East or North?" asked Duile, glad to be finished with that long winded announcement.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:10 am

"That isn't funny Dullie!" She said sternly.

Bunny stood up and thought for a second, pacing as she went.

She pulled off her hood and her ears lifted up. They moved towards the east, and then towards the north listening perhaps she could hear a clue.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:39 pm

Astrynax coughed and bringed himself to his feet, too woozy to really care about what was going on. An argument raged on his head... what Astrynax had been forced to deal with, previously...

<span style="color:purple;">Oh, hon! They're all so cute! Even the succubus! Why doncha...</span>

<span style="color:red;">Oh, HELL NO. I had enough trouble with this back in Doma. I am not about to suffer a bloody repeat.</span>

<span style="color:purple;">But the half-elf... an' the BUNNY...</span>

<span style="color:red;">Listen, Inana, if you want to go 'glomp' them or whatever the hell it is you like, you can GO RIGHT AHEAD. By this point, I'm goddamned tired of keeping a part of my psyche from running around...</span>

<span style="color:purple;">Well, Asty... we're both a little weak, so I can't really...</span>

<span style="color:red;">That's what I thought. Keep your urges down, for god's sakes. I'd like to be able to get out of this with my pants on...</span>

Astrynax shook his head, standing up and looking around slowly. "I'm a bit... off, still, so someone else take the sensing around for danger action."

bunnygirle78

Re: .

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:44 am

Bunny gasped and walked over to Astrynax.

She made an angry face at him and crossed her arms.

"What do you think your doing? You need to rest." She smiled at him. "Sit down and wait till we decide.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:52 pm

Duile sighed, "Normally... people would split up in this kind of situation,", he said grinning, "but... that doesn't seem to be the wisest of choices in this... place. So we need to make some sort of final decision."

Everywhere she pointed her ears, all that the Usagijin could hear is the same moaning and distant cries of agony. But something did creep to Bunny's nose. First, her mind told her that Duile had forgotten to put the smelling salts away... but this smell was NOT smelling salts. Smelled almost like that of vinegar, but yet it was more of a mixture with rotten eggs as well.

But before she could really get a good decent wiff of this new odor... it seemed to go away almost as quickly as it had arrived.

"So... folks... what is the verdict or are we gonna have to... spin a bottle or... flip a coin?" he asked, sporting that grin still.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:29 am

"Uh. . ." Bunny said walking a few feet towards the path. She rubbed her nose and tilted her head for a second.

"You need to put that stuff away," she said turning to Dullie. "Its overpowering the other smells that are around here."

She narrowed her eyes as she stared at the path.

"Something else, I smelled it for a second. But its gone now."

She walked a Little further and sniffed the air again.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:34 pm

After thinking deeply about this choice for a while and not paying much attention to anything else, Kilisha finally spoke up.

"I think we... should go right," she said. "Because right is... right."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:44 pm

Duile shrugged, "I see no problem with that reasoning." chuckled the Half-elf as he grabbed his jacket from where Astrynax has been sleeping.

"Any objections to this decision?" he asked, turning to the others.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:13 am

"Its ok with me," Bunny said.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:07 pm

Astrynax closed his eyes, massaging his temples. "Fine. Do whatever you want. Just don't get us all killed."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Bit lengthy.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:59 am

"It's settled then. Right it is." said Duile motioning with his right arm. Grabbing his pack off the ground, resting the scythe upon his left shoulder and slinging the jacket over the other, he began to head in the direction that was chosen, with the others following behind.

Going... just... as... planned.

------------
From within the deepest depths of Belvoken, shrouded by the thick fog, and within one of the dilapidated structures... hung upon a wall was a very familiar half-elf. Sans a shirt, as whatever had him chained up there had also taken that article of clothing.

The chains keeping him in place rustled to life as his eyes opened. "What... the hell?" were his first words upon regaining consciousness.

"About time... he woke..." came a raspy voice from within the surrounding darkness. Two bright, blood red eyes lit up and approached Coppermirth.

"What the fuck have you done?" asked the now enraged half-elf as he struggled in the shackles. He wanted to lash out at those eyes... just lash out at something to sate the anger within.

"We were... worried... that we might have hit you... a little too hard... bastardous half-blood." replied the voice as an icy hand grasped Duile's chin and lifted it up a bit.
"Afraid that you wouldn't be alive... not that wether you die or not is of much concern to us... but it would make a special someone within our ranks... mightily... unhappy."

Duile spat at the bright red eyes, but no sound of contact could be heard. "Tell 'em I'm not interested. Tell them to go back to whatever little shithole they crawled out of." he growled back at those annoying eyes.

"Spunk... lots of spunk. She'll like that... oh yes she will. You see... she hasn't had a plaything in so long... she began to get depressed. Hope you're as strong as you are foul-mouthed my friend. The last... playmate... of hers... didn't last that long." said the eyes... seeming not caring or even taking notice of the half-elf's objections.

"Where are my teammates? What have you done to them?" hissed Duile, struggling more in his bonds.

"Nothing... yet." replied the eyes as the icy grasp let go.

"Our orders at first were to stall you four... but that cost us four of our best doppelgangers. So to ensure that the ceremony goes without interuption... we've been ordered to finish you all off. Luckily for you... my pointy-eared friend... that one of our own chose you as her next toy. It may not be the most... desireable of fates... but truelly not as bad as what will happen to your friends. So... cheer up." replied the eyes.

"What? What Ceremony? What the hell are you speaking of demon spawn?" ordered back Duile.

"Why should I tell you? You're going to be too busy anyway... and it's not like you're going anywhere." replied the eyes as they began to turn away.

"ANSWER ME!!!" barked Duile, straining against the chains.

"I thought Elves, even halves, were supposed to be smart and intelligent. I'm surprised you haven't figured it out by now half-blood. You disappoint me." replied the eyes, not even looking at the chained Duile.

Duile's ears twitched, sensing the arrival of something within the shadows.

"Ah... she's here now." announced the eyes.

From out of the darkness came a very shapely form, a female form. Entering Duile's field of vision, he could see her almost perfectly, even within the darkness.

Dark unkept hair, that snaked down to her backside... just above the rounded buttocks. What looked like tattoos at first, were not... as upon closer inspection... they were infact dead vines, full of thorns, that twisted and covered most of her arms and legs. They were infact the only article of "clothing" she had on, as the woman wore practically nothing else, cept for the dead leaves that covered the undersides of her ample chest. Duile would've looked longer at the rest of her (specially the more desireable parts)... but the thing that caught and kept his attention the quickest... would have to be her eyes. Those... eyes...

They were glowing yellow, and looked almost feline in appearance. A cat sizing up it's prey, with eyes full of anticipation. This woman appeared to be very beautiful indeed. Almost too perfect for the imperfection that is Belvoken. But Duile's conscience was hitting him like an orc's hammer.

Yes... she was beautiful... but that beauty was most likely hiding the twisted darkness within her.

"So... you finally got him. I was beginning to become impatient... Drakhurn my dear. Oh look at him! He looks... absolutely... delicious." said the she-creature as she turned to the blood red eyes.

"Yes yes my dear Tileesha... just... try to make him last longer than the last one." replied the eyes as they took their leave.

"Oooohh... don't worry... I'll take good care of my newest possession." said Tileesha as she turned her attention back to Duile.

"I want to let my newest love toy last... now don't I?" she asked out loud to nobody in particular, as she placed a hand on Duile's chest. The vines surrounding her hand immediately began branching out along the half-elf's skin. The thorns pricking at the exposed flesh.

Duile winced as he tried to, somehow, back away from this creature. As if he could somehow phase through the wall and away from this sick and twisted thing that had only gods know what on it's mind. To be perfectly honest, Duile didn't want to find out, but his attempts to combine with the wall were not working.

He only hoped that right now his comrades were looking for him.

bunnygirle78

?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:03 pm

Bunny was starting to feel a bit odd again, perhaps because she hadn't been in the forest for a while.

She took out her flute and lifted it to her lips, she wanted to play again.

She began to play as they walked, a light happy tune lifted around them. Bunny had never played this song before, it made her think of good things. She grinned as she played, maybe it would make the others feel better.

She picked her speed and walked next to Dulie playing her light hearted music. Her horn glowed softly from under her hood as they walked.

(magic song. . .unknown you pick the result Ash.)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/18/04 4:16 pm

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: ?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:59 pm

Duile's hand reached up and grasped Bunny's instrument in mid-play, rudely interupting her song.

"Quiet girl... you may attract more creatures with your playing. Like more... zombies. We wouldn't want that now would we?" asked Duile, who looked a tad bit anxious.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:21 pm

Bunny flinched as the flute was snatched from her.

"But. . ." she said her voice shaking. "But you . . you liked it before." She said sadly.

"It didn't bring them before. . ." Bunny said reaching for her flute.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:15 pm

Kilisha looked at Duile, a slightly confused frown on her face.

"Something wrong... all of a sudden?" she asked.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:37 pm

Duile's eyes settled on Kilisha's. He smiled, "Nothing... nothing wrong at all." he said, handing back the flute to Bunny.

"It's just that... well we just got done battling a small horde of zombies... and some demonic shape-changers before that... how do we know that they weren't, and possibly still ARE, following us due to the noises we make, like musical.. instruments?? I mean... look at us... we're all not in the best of shape, hell the mage just got out of some kind of catatonic state... attracting more evil is not the best course of action right now... don't you agree?" asked Duile as he stood there, not taking his eyes off of Kilisha.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:07 am

Bunny tilted her head as she took her flute and put it away. She leaned towards Dulie staring at him with her big glowing green eyes.

She stood up strait and sniffed.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:22 am

Once again, Bunny got some lingering wiffs of something indeed foreign, but could still smell what her nose told her was Duile standing before her.

"What? Do I smell now?" asked her teammate.

-Elsewhere-

"What's the matter deary?" asked Tileesha as she seemed to slither closer to Duile's face, the vines tightening their grip.

"What's there not to like about this?" she asked seductively, her lips right next to Duile's pointed ear.

"Why choose me? I'm a half-blood." inquired the half-elf, as he dangled there, powerless to do anything.

"Awww... still angry at what ol' Drakhurn said? Well... I'm not that picky when it comes to my... partners." answered the Demonic Seductress as she snuggled up to him.

"Nice way to put that." replied Duile in a sarcastic manner.

Tileesha's vines now covered almost all of his body, Duile fought to hold back the feelings of extreme pain, as countless little needles pricked his skin all over his body.

"Besides..." said Tileesha, utterly enjoying herself, "I don't go for mages... and you were just too cute and delicious to pass up." she added, twirling a bit of Duile's hair around her finger.

"Delicious... another nice way... *teeth gritting* to put it." gasped Duile as he struggled to ignore the pain... try to put it in the back of his mind.

But then the vines tightened more...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:51 pm

"What the hell is your problem?" Astrynax growled. "You weren't nearly so nervous or on edge before. Something seems to be wrong with you..."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:06 pm

Bunny tilted her head and steped back a bit as she lifted her flute to her mouth and played the song again.

(unknown song- ash you pick what happens when she plays)

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:44 pm

Kilisha had felt paralyzed for a moment by the half-elf's stare, but she came off it after hearing Astrynax's words. As she thought about the situation, she just couldn't help but to remember her "brother" from before. When Bunny began to play her song again, Kilisha spoke once again.

"Actually, I'd like to hear this," she said to. "Or rather, I'd like you to hear this, 'Duile.'"

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 7/5/04 7:48 pm

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:52 pm

Bunny stepped up on one foot and jumped back-wards, away from Dulie in case he would attempt to grab the flute again. She spun around and continued to play, her large green eyes glowing even more with every note.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

^^ gwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:17 am

Duile stood there, watching the Usagijin play her little tune and did her little routine. He didn't look any different than he had before. The Half-elf just stood there and sighed. "Is this supposed to... I don't know... do something?" he asked Bunny... looking a little bit peeved.

Clearly... or at least it looked as though, nothing was wrong with him.

"What? I decide for just once not to listen to the flute playing... and suddenly... I'm some kind of... what... evil demon monster?" asked Duile as he grinned, holding back what appeared to be laughter as he walked onward passed the flute playing Bunny, as well as Astrynax.

"Though I do appreciate the small rest stop... and the nice music." he added, hefting up his spear-scythe onto his shoulder again, his back towards them. Unbeknownst to the others... a trickle of blood was now running down the side of his mouth. To this... the creature posing as Duile quickly wiped off.

Seethe347

Re: ^^ gwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:48 am

Kilisha sighed after a moment.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, she thought.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:18 am

Bunny smiled and lowered her flute.

"If you walk off now, you'll miss the ending." Her nose had caught the faint sent of blood. "It really is something wonderful to hear. I don't know how I know this song, or where it came from, but it always ends the same."

She lifted her head and raised the flute.

"But who knows what will happen this time. Come now, wait until the song is done. I promise, there isn't much left." Bunny said in a harsh angry voice.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:29 pm

After considering for a moment, the succubus thought that maybe being paranoid was a good thing here. She certainly hadn't survived the demons who had been hunting her before she took this mission by trusting people when they were acting suspicious.

To be honest, though, she really couldn't decide what to make of the situation now.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 7/18/04 2:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs