Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: courtesy most appreciated.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:46 am

(Got the stuff ironed out. So now it shouldn't take quite so long and should be less stalling.)

Gabbagi sighed, "Alright... but I'm not expecting a warm reception where we're going. You all had before managed to stay out of these houses and stores *eyes the rotted structures as he says this* but where they're keeping your half-elf friend... just so happens to be in one of these very buildings." said the shapeshifter, as he squirmed out of the usagijin's grasp and onto his feet. "I'll lead you there. We'll stick to the streets till we get there though. Cause trust me... the stuff you've encountered so far is mild compared to the hells locked within some of those structures. Things that should've stayed in peoples' nightmares." added Gabbagi as he wordlessly shifted appearance again, as his ears were perfectly okay now. Besides... the form he was currently in was not one to be walking around the streets of Belvoken in.

the once small and squat little elf-creature rose back up in height. Horns grew from his head, as the hindlegs contorted and stretched. Feet became hooves, and once thin little arms became muscled, more toned. The face underwent a change as well, as the shifter's nose widened and split, each nostril pointing in a different direction. The jaw lengthened, and became a snout. Where once was bare skin grew long shaggy hair.

Gabbagi chose a more fitting appearance. A minotaur like creature. His body crackled and popped as he stretched his now muscular form. "Gods... what a head rush..." gasped the shifter as he wobbled a bit.

"Going from tall to small to tall again can do that. Specially for forms such as this." uttered (*bad pun*) the now minotaur creature, who now towered over Bunny.

"Alright then... let's get a move on." said Gabbagi as he began to move forward.

(Whew damn... work can take alot outta ya. Specially late night closing hours. u_u I hope to sometime, later on, today get the story progressing again. If not... possibly Monday. Thanks again to you all for staying with me.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:54 pm

Bunnys eyes grew huge and she leapt to her feet.

"WOW!" She squealed (loves monsters of all kinds btw). "I have decided after all. You will be my servant." She said puting her small fists on her hips. "If you agree then I can call you when needed, at then you'll have a mistress that won't betray you. What do you say?"

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:59 pm

Kilisha just stared up at the minotaur, feeling a bit cowed by Gabbagi's transformation this time. Shape shifters... she wasn't going to get used to that very easily. Only half-consciously, she inched back toward Astrynax.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 11/21/04 11:04 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:17 pm

"All right, then." Astrynax grumbled. "I've had just enough. I don't really give a damn about your useless transformations. What I do care about is where exactly we're going. You haven't said a word as to our exact location, and for all we know, you're just leading us by the nose in circles. Either through some sort of trap... or simply because you're a damned idiot!"

He looked at the succubus and the bunnygirl, and growled. "Now! We are going to do this. You are going to inform us of where we are, where they are, what our enemies are like, and how much longer this will take. Otherwise, your only use is as a meatshield!"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:31 am

"Fine then mage." Gabbagi said, ignoring the coos and adorations of Bunny. The now Minotaur-ized shapeshifter folded it's arms.

"WE... are in what was once called... The Shopping District of Belvoken. Though I wouldn't advise trying to find anything of worth in these ruins... besides a long & painful death." said Gabbagi, fanning his arms out all around as he talked.

"Next... THEY are at the center of all of this... at that obelisk I'm sure they, my former compatriots, showed you all when you arrived. That large object that ripped out of the ground all those years ago. Nobody knows WHAT that is, cept the higher ups.... which I shall get to now." said the large minotaur, looking almost elegant in his lecture.

"The Higher Ups as they are called... happen to be the bastards who decided that I was no longer of use and deemed expendable." said the shapeshifter as he sighed.

"Drakhurn seems to be the leader of it all. Though if you ask me... he's taking orders from a quote on quote 'higher authority' than he. His playground is shadows, as it is very hard indeed to see his full form. Save for his eyes. He's tough... and definately one cunning asshole. He excels, at times, in being two steps ahead of his opponents. Word of advice... when facing Drakhurn... stay away from the shadows." warned Gabbagi.

"Next is his little love wench... Tileesha. An insidious seductress if there ever was one. She's like a walking garden of weeds and vines... of which she has total control over. It should be noted... that her vines have decidedly nasty little thorns covering them. As stated... she has complete control over these extensions of her being... and can... and WILL use them as whipping devices if the oppurtunity ever arises." said the shapeshifter, looking as though he were enjoying this.

"A person of interest to watch for would have to be Bouregard... Drakhurn's personal muscle and bodyguard. Built like an ogre, and dumber than one... if there is such a thing. Oh and he's very strong. But I'm sure you all guessed that already." chuckled Gabbagi.

"Lastly... is the Great Droggawocky, a huge beast... an abomination to even WE abominations. No... I have no clue WHO named it... or WHY. But what I DO know... is that it serves whoever serves that 'Higher Authority' I spoke of. The one Drakhurn's supposedly taking orders from. Droggawocky is one nasty customer... and feared by even the most ghastly creatures within these ruins. BUT until recently... it only stayed near the obelisk. Now it's all over the surrounding area." said Gabbagi as he turned out towards the Fog.

"I really have no clue WHAT they are up to. I'm only a grunt... cannon fodder." sighed Gabbagi as he turned back towards the others.

"As for everything ELSE in here that you've faced. Can't tell ya... I don't know how these things are created. Maybe it's the dark energies seeping from that obelisk. Cause all that I know... or have learned from my life here... is that EVERYTHING that is here, existing now... began with that obelisk." finished Gabbagi.

"You're friend... he's in the 'Craft District' east of here. Least he was last time I was there. That enough for ya mage? Need a detailed history of Belvoken while I'm at it?" sneered Gabbagi, as he looked right at Astrynax.

(Sorry all... work and college again. But I luckily I got all my ideas written down so as to not forget them.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:05 am

BUnnies face once agian became serious and dangrous looking. She stood with her shoulders back and eyes narrowed.

"Then let us go," she said in a serious tone so unlike her usualy giddy self. "I do not know how useful I can be against any monster controled by your former master, but I can try."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:08 pm

Astrynax mentally filed away everything the shapeshifter stated, ignoring the snide little remarks and other crap the thing was throwing in. The bit about 'Tileesha' perturbed him, particularly because it reminded him of both Nightbride and Inana, with whom he had had indecent runins.

"Better than nothing." The Mage snorted, looking over the foggy city. "I really don't care to hear about the town, given that its history is practically irrevelant at this point. Further research may be due after this entire blighted location is cleansed. Shame Aliester isn't here, or he'd sweep this entire location rather swiftly..."

The Mage looked around briefly, then began walking forward. "I do hope we'll be getting close to your idiot leaders soon..."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:08 am

Kilisha looked back at Astrynax, her spirit lifting some as she heard his talk about cleansing the town.

"A-are you... serious? This place can really... be cleansed?" she asked, a hopeful sound in her voice.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:23 pm

"He did it once before," Astrynax continued, looking straight ahead. "And he did a rather good job of it...

However... he's dead now. So he won't be able to do anything about this place. And I really doubt any of you will be able to find someone just as able to clear out shadow."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:33 pm

"There is always good," Bunny said with a grin. "As long as there is goodness in this town we can help." She said with a grin.

"Since we are good, we have helped already right?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:25 am

"Hmph... cleanse THIS place? Cleanse Belvoken? Chyeah... that'd... be nice... but I doubt it could be done... even by this Allinester fellow or whatever his name was. But that's neither here nor there... and we gotta get started now I guess... or we'll never get to your friend in time. Specially if I know what Tileesha likes to do with some folks... and if she's convinced Drakhurn of allowing her... your friend may be in need of serious assistance" stated the Gabbagi Minotaur.

"So like I said... let's get started and head out towards the Crafts District." said Gabbagi... the mage's words still sticking in his head.

Cleanse Belvoken? Well it might be possible... but... nah... he's just being overly cocky about his magics... like all mages are.

The large minotaur took a deep breath, and began to head out towards the destination.

Course... by now Drakhurn's probably moved the Half Blood to a new location. But best not let that one out just yet... got enough of the mage's whining than I can stand

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:00 am

Bunny grinned to herself as she turned to follow.

"I know hes ok." She said with a laugh. "Like Antsy, hes to stubborn to let a demaon woman kill him, even if she is a demonic super wench bent on evil."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:05 pm

Asty snorted. "You obviously didn't know Aliester. He was close to a God's level of power. A veritable demigod, if you will. He was the one who created the angel Enlil, after all. And I'd dare say that the town he cleansed was in a worse state. However... as I said, he is now dead. So he really wouldn't be able to do anything about this town."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:47 am

And what? The powercore at the center of this town's a minor cosmic blemish? Thought Gabbagi as he snorted at the mage's reply. "Sorry if I haven't gotten out much these days... magic user." said the shapeshifter in a snide manner, looking over the large shoulder his current form had.

Gabbagi knew they were getting closer to their destination... he could feel the slight prick on the back of his neck... the sensation that signals when Drakhurn's aura is near.

(*Astrynax and maybe Kilisha will probably start to feel a similar feeling, as Drakhurn's aura is now quite easy to feel or sense to those who are more magically inclined, or more demonically chaotic. If there is such a word or state of being* 9_9)

Oh shits.... ...we're getting closer allright.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:23 pm

Kilisha shivered as she suddenly felt the same prickle on the back of her neck. Unlike Gabbagi, though, she didn't know what caused it.

"This place must be... getting to me," she said to herself in a low, slightly shaky voice.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:37 pm

Bunn looked at Kilisha.

"Ki Li li are you ok?" She asked stoping.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:36 am

Kilisha looked down in thought, unconsciously chewing on her thumbnail for a moment.

"I don't know," she finally answered. "It... feels like something... evil... is getting close."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:28 pm

"Hm. Suppress your aura if you can. We seem to be drawing closer."

Asty's eyes narrowed into slits, as he could very well sense this... being coming closer.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

many apologies

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:34 pm

Gabbagi felt scared, he didn't let it show... as far as he knew... but deep down inside he was petrified. Drakhurn and the others were intimidating enough when he was on their side... but now that he's switched "playing fields", they're even more terrifying. Specially... especially the Droggawocky.

Soon they were coming upon the Crafts District entrance. What once looked like an impressive little plaza of specialty stores, now looked old and extremely decrepit(sp?). Noticeable to all are the thorny vines that cover these once grand structures.

*Bunny*
Out of the corner of her eyes, a little tiny shadow appears from out of the fog, a little tiny creature (obscured by the fog of course) with noticeable red glowing eyes peered out at her. It looked nervous, perhaps scared (who wouldn't be?) and as soon as it laid eyes upon her teammates it disappeared down a nearby street leading WEST of their current position, right into the all encompassing fog.

Was it wanting to get her attention?
--------

Gabbagi sniffed the air. "Hmmm... interesting..."

(Please forgive me for the lengthy downtime, been busy and stuff.)

bunnygirle78

Re: many apologies

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:41 pm

Bunny smiled and stopped and stared at the place where she had seen the small figure. She looked towards the others and thought.

IM: I suppose I should ask them if they saw that, but they might not listen to me anyway right now.

She turned and walked slowly towards where she had seen it, not bothering to say anything to the others. For the most part she wanted to make sure it wasn't something they might hurriedly attack.

"If your a friend, I won't harm you," she said lightly as she walked to the start of the streat she had though she had seen the creature run down. She placed a hand on a building and slowly walked down the road.

Bringing her hands to her chest she closed her eyes. Her small horn began to glow brightly, brighter than she had sown the others. Her hands closed tightly around her flute, she felt afraid now that she had decided to follow the creature.

"Oh I do not like this place at all, if only I could find Dulie we can be gone."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:16 am

-*Bunny*-
The little creature appeared again, giving the usagijin a better understanding of it's size, as it barely reached her waist.

Whatever it was, this thing was looking up into her eyes with it's own beady red ones. It was an odd looking little thing, and though the thick fog made it hard to truelly make out what it actually... it's shape looked like that of a small rat-like animal, just with feelers on it's head instead of ears. If Bunny wasn't mistaken, it was as if the little thing was trying to purposefully conceal itself within the fog around it.

Then suddenly without warning, it leapt onto her shoulder. Before she could react, it quickly flew, past the front of her face, onto the corresponding shoulder on the other side. It stayed there for a brief second, shaking nervously, then it hopped back onto the ground and began to head down the road that now lay in front of her.

-*Others*-
By now, Bunny's lack of presence was noticeable to the others in the group.

"Aw shit." said the Gabbagi Minotaur as he turned around towards the clouds of fog.

"Where could she be?" asked Gabbagi to Lisha. They had to find her, before Drakhurn or worse... the Draggawocky did.

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 2/12/05 4:19

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:15 pm

"Wait," Bunny shouted and ran after the small creature.

IM: This creature might be bad. But then again every thing is. Maybe it will lead me to Dulie.

Bunny's eyes glowed softly as she continued on her way.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:53 pm

On taking notice of Bunny's absence, Kilisha looked around nervously.

"I... I don't know," she said in response to Gabbagi's inquiry. "She was here... just a minute ago."

The succubus turned and looked into to the fog behind the group, hoping that maybe the usajin had just fallen a little behind. Not seeing her back there, though, Kilisha grew more concerned.

"BUNNY!" Lisha cried out loudly, obvious fear in her voice.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:38 am

"Oh, for god's sake... that furry idiot..." Astrynax cursed to himself. "Did the idea of 'stick together' never occur to her after earlier?!"

He looked in all directions, and closed his eyes, attempting to place a pinpoint on the rabbit girl... as well as anything she might've been with...

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:37 pm

The scan did in deed pin point the rabbit. She was, from where they were now turned, Northwest of them. There was a second presence with the Usagijin as well... from what Astyrnax could sense... it was infact a very dark and malavolent presence, and Bunny was apparently following it.

"So mage... have you located her?" asked the large minotaur-shape-shifter.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:42 pm

(Sok Ash)

Bunny stopped short as her horn flashed briefly.

"Huh?" She said pulling down her mask. "Thats odd, I felt some magic. . for a second." She looked down the street she had been walking.

"Little one are you running from you master?" She called. "My frinds and I won't hurt you." She called. She took out her flute.

"He he, I know how about a nice song, one that brings good things." She said pointing to her flute.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:07 pm

(1. I'm lazy.

2. Where the hell is Seethe?)

"Figured as much. She's in danger... moreso than we are at this point. Possibly with something related to this town, most likely heading towards the source or something connected to it.

That's rather bad. The last thing we need is to have someone who should be helping us die or be converted into dark matter." He thought for a moment, and then began moving in the direction that he presumably sensed the girl was at. This far along in the task, he was not about to allow anyone to die...

If he was going to have to suffer through this job, he certainly wouldn't let anyone allow him to suffer alone...

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:43 pm

(2. Seethe has been holding out for something to form a response from, because there's no sense in saying "Kilisha was worried about Bunny" more than once.)

Kilisha followed the mage, hoping that he was moving in the right direction.

"You mean... something's leading her into... a trap?" Kilisha asked nervously. "We'll have to... catch up with her... fast... or we'll... fall into it too."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:37 pm

(Nonsense! It's called 'character development'! :D!)

"Actually, by following her, we are also going into a trap of some sort.

In this town, it seems, it's impossible to avoid such obstacles entirely, even by means of flight and/or teleportation. Not that I know through experience, but from inferrence."

He glanced at the minotaur shapeshifter being, as if to dare him to say anything else, then continued on.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:20 pm

Bunny stopped and looked around.

"Oh. . I think I'm lost," she leaned against a building.

*sigh*

"This place is just so sad, so many things are hurting." She hugged her shoulders and shivered. "I wish I hadn't called Argigeon so soon." She stood up strait and started to walk down another street.

"I know," she said looking down at her feet. "Even the ground calls out in sorrow. Why? Why cause such sadness and hert ache?" She asked looking up at the dark sky. Her horn once again glowed softly, illuminating the small area around her.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Suddenly very popular o.o

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:11 pm

The small creature that she had been following peared over it's shoulder back towards the Usagijin.

In a flash it was right back at her feet, hopping up and down frantically, trying to get her attention.

-Back with the group-
Gabbagi shrugged his large shoulders and followed the robed mage. He didn't want the rabbit-girl to be hurt, as she was the only one of the three who was the most kind to him once his cover had been blown. Not to mention... he kinda liked it when she had hugged him earlier, in that smaller form he had taken.

The group headed in the direction of Bunny, led by the mage.

-Duile (whose been absent for a while no?)-
Duile's eyes opened to blurry shades of gray. It was quite obvious that he was outside now. But as to how he got there... was anyone's guess. No sooner had he realized that when it occured to him... that he was once again shackled.

IM:Aw shit... again?

From the looks of things, he was chained to a large wooden frame, in the middle of one of the many streets that inhabited Belvoken. Since he could feel no ground under his feet... the half-elf deduced that he was obviously suspended in the air as well.

His right ear twitched followed by an icy cold sensation going up his spine. Duile was not alone.

"Good to see that you've awakened Half-blood." came that familiar voice... of the shadowy creature with the blood red eyes.

"Wish I could say the same Drakhurn." replied Duile as he hung there.

A hand grasped the chains that bound Coppermirth's arms. "We have GOT to stop meeting like this... wouldn't you say?" asked Drakhurn, in a taunting voice as those eyes once again entered Duile's field of vision.

"Well I'd rather say 'get the fuck off me' instead, no offense." retorted the imprisoned half-elf.

A deep, empty laugh answered his reply. "Fine... whatever you say Half-blood. Oh... hope you won't be missing your lock picking equipment anytime soon. I made damn sure to completely check you over this time." came Drakhurn's icy voice as he let go of the chains, slightly swinging Duile in the process.

"Tell me, asshole... what do you have planned for me this time? Not going to let your little wench play with me again are you?" asked Duile, grinning as he did.

There was a silence... the only sound that could be heard was that haunting wind that swept through Belvoken.

"You're now more apart of my plans than originally intended Half-Blood. Something's come up and I've had to change my carefully layed schemes." came Drakhurn's voice, cutting through the silence.

"Oh I feel so sorry for you hellspawn... really... I do." snipped Duile in a sarcastic tone.

A low growl could be heard. That last one obviously got to Drakhurn a little. "Enjoy the last few moments of your life Half-blood... for it will soon be over." snarled Drakhurn as his presence faded away, leaving Duile alone in the street.

bunnygirle78

Re: Suddenly very popular o.o

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:27 pm

Bunny knelt down and smiled at the small creature.

"Don't worry," she said grinning. "I will keep following you. I know this place is dark and trust is something that shouldn't be given so easly. Gabbagi changed tho," she said standing.

"So why not the others in this place. You know little friend I have so many friends that are as dark as this place, but they still have light hearts."

She started to walk on. She looked down at it.

"Lead the way, I want to find out just who is playing this game."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:02 am

The small creature was eager to continue as it immediately scurried off into the fog.

The two had walked maybe ten feet when the fog surrounding them seemed to disipate, giving possibly the clearest view of Belvoken Bunny had ever seen.

Decrepit and rotting buildings were to either side of them. Mold and fungus had long since become the dominant life in this dead town. The fog kept clearing around them both.

-The Others-
Gabbagi stopped in his tracks, and raised his bullish head into the air.

IM:Uh oh...

At that very moment a sudden onrush of chaotic energies swept over both Lisha & Astrynax's senses. It's source was located directly in front of them. Something told them that that was where Bunny was as well.

"We gotta go get her NOW!!" said Gabbagi, as his voice trembled.

-Bunny-
Right in front of Bunny was what appeared to be some sort of strange wooden alter. A large frame that extended at least seven feet into the air. While it was obviously a very impressive structure, it wasn't what caught the usagijin's attention. For chained at the very middle of the alter was a a person with a very familiar face, and scent... Duile Coppermirth.

-Duile-
Duile's eyes opened as he looked up from where he was hanging. His eyes widened as he recognized one of his team mates.

"Bunny?" he asked in a quiet voice.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:41 am

Kilisha didn't have to be told twice. In fact, she wouldn't have even had to be told once, but she was. Immediately, she readied her bow and dashed forth, running as quickly as she could. For a moment, the thought crossed her mind that something might be waiting ahead to ambush her. But she quickly decided that, if Bunny had passed along the way the succubus was moving, as she was now sure the usajin had, then anything that might have been lying in wait would have ambushed her first. And besides, Lisha was willing to take the risk at the moment anyway.

"Please be okay, Bunny," Kilisha said quietly but nervously as she ran.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:58 am

Yeah, Asty knew this was coming. He had been expecting it for all too long. Either some kind of trap was coming along involving Bunny or that other idiot, or they were coming upon some source of evil, which seemed to grow like crabgrass in this town.

... not that he knew what crabgrass was, but ah well. Without a further word, Asty took a small hop into the air and flied forward rather quickly, wanting to get this over with.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:11 pm

Bunnies eyes widened as she ran over to Dulie and hugged him quickly before starting to tug on the chains.

"I knew. . ." she said as she pulled. "I knew you were still alive."

She stopped tugging and lifted Dulies head in her hands.

"Don't worry," she said her eyes glowing softly. "I won't leave you here hurt. I'll play for you, sometimes my good songs make people feel better."

(bunny is attempting a healing song)

She lifted her flute to her lips and began to play (Healing winds song.) Her horn began to glow softly as a light green light extended from her to Dulie.

Im: Soon, please let the others get here soon.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:35 am

(GM Dice Roll: 16)

The effects were immediate, Duile's wounds, which he had recieved from Tileesha and Drakhurn, began to be soothed by the healing song of Bunny.

Needless to say, the little shadowy creature next to her wasn't pleased with this. Not one bit as it seemed to convulse and shake in pain. This caught Duile's attention. What caught it the most though was the fact that the little critter had glowing blood red eyes.

A bad feeling began to well up in Duile's stomach, as he suddenly realized what was really transpiring here. He then, and just then, knew what Drakhurn had planned for him.

The little creature next to Bunny seemed to almost be grinning at Duile, it's right eye was cocked as it looked up at him. Duile could almost hear Drakhurn laughing at him.

"Bunny... Bunny... you've got to get out of here... NOW!" he said frantically, his eyes wide with fear.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:43 am

Bunny lowered her flute and smiled at him.

"I know, I know something bad is coming." She said looking at him.

"I know I don't appear to be to much," she said. "But I know darkness, I can feel it close by. But," SHe said holding her flute and inch from her moth "We need you in order to fight this, and to help the forest return to normal."

She began to play again.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Shackles, Traps, and Draggwockies Oh My!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:14 pm

(Due to the fucklehead who hacked EzBoard)
(Bump post)

-Crappy and Quick Summary-
Bunny had managed to locate Duile, chained to a large wooden post object, and was in the processof healing the Half-Elf, while the others in the group (Kilisha, Astrynax, and the shapeshifter Gabbagi) were not too far behind. But just about everyone's senses (magic or otherwise) picked up an approaching object not too far off. Luckily they soon caught up to Bunny. Upon discovering Duile's situation, Astrynax skipped the formalities and cut the chains which held the half-elf with his magic. The little shadowy creature, which had lured Bunny all this way, disappeared. No sooner had Duile been freed from his shackles, when something BIG plowed through a building not more than ten feet away from the group. It was one of the creatures Gabbagi had warned them (well at least Astrynax, Kilisha, and Bunny) about... it was the Draggawocky monster. Overcome by overwhelming fear, Gabbagi turned tail and beat feet out of there. The others, just got ready for another fight.

Seethe347

Re: Shackles, Traps, and Draggwockies Oh My!!!

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:47 am

(OOC: Well then.)

Kilisha watched as the monster continued to approach. Having decided to fight, she stepped back into a defensive posture and tried not to think about how big and disturbing the creature was.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs