Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78

Re: Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:26 pm

Bunny smiled.

"You have been though much worse than me. Kewee." She said tilting her head to the side.

"My first master would have liked it here, he was very mean and evil. Just like this place. But Prehaps this place is a bit to nice for him. he he he." She laughed.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:22 pm

Inana laughed to herself a bit about how they were eating... particulkarly the half-elf. She wouldn't bring up the seemingly obvious, however.

"Asty has had worse, as well. Apparently he went to Hell once himself, though I'm not sure if he liked it or not.

Personally, the worst I've ever had was... ohhhh... no, never mind."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:04 am

Kilisha sat back as she listened to the others, not really having anything else to add. At this point, she dug into the grapes, then sat back to look up at the sky, completely oblivious to the meaning of the alignment that was taking place.

definately not ash fanric

back to the grind?

Unread postby definately not ash fanric » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:50 pm

(sorry everyone, been busy lately ^_^;;)

Duile looked up at Inana, oyster in hand, "What's so funny?" he asked.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: back to the grind?

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 am

"Oh..." she cleared her throat. "Ehm, nothing. Don't mind me."

She continued to laugh under her breath, but that's about it.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:39 am

Duile hmphed and tossed the oyster shell into the shadowy fog.

"So... who was that... creature... you guys were with? The one who ran away?" he asked his commrades.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:21 pm

Bunny looked down at her feet sadly.

"You. . .and not you." She said huging her knees. "I. . hope hes ok."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:42 pm

"He was another... shape changer," Kilisha clarified. "He was supposed to... make us think that he was you... but we caught him... so the rest of the demons abandoned him."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:19 am

"Yeah, from what little I could glean of Asty's thoughts upon arriving, he fled when that big monster showed up." Inana noted, looking about. "T'be perfectly honest, we're probably better off without him."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:45 am

Bunny looked down sadly at the ground.

"He was scared. Week monsters seldom face up to bigger ones. . .Your right, he wouldn't have been much help. . .but. . ." She leaned back on her hands.

"He was still my frind, and I think he still is." She said with a small smile.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

k

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:19 am

"Hmmm... well maybe we'll run into him later." said Duile as he slowly rose to his feet and stretched his back.

"I think we should get going now... and follow that creature's trail... see where it takes us." said the half-elf, wanting to finish this.

He looked to the others, waiting for their answer.

bunnygirle78

Re: k

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:01 pm

Bunny lept to her feet and smiled.

"Yes let us go onward."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:44 pm

Deciding that she had recovered enough, Kilisha stood up also.

"Agreed," she said.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:52 am

Duile chuckled to himself and smiled, looking over at Inana. "Well... you up for it?" he asked.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:19 pm

Inana clapped her hands together. "Of COURSE! I've been waiting for you guys to get your act together, already." She cheered as she did this, waving her hands about. "Onward to victory, and all of that standard heroic stuff that Asty hates!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:55 pm

"Yay, shes fun!" Bunny said leaping forward and leaning forward.

"I like her," she said grining and grabing Inana's hands. "Let us be frinds, ok?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:07 am

Duile chuckled again at the antics of the others, for it was very refreshing to see such optimism.

... and yeah it was pretty cute too... but he'd never admit to it openly.

"Alright you three... let's get this show on the road." he said in his usual serious manner.

The half-elf picked up his bag, as well as his spear and started to head down the path, more like the trail of destruction, left by the dying Draggawocky.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:45 pm

"Sure!" Inana smiled. "Just, uh, don't tell Asty when you see him. He's suspicious 'a me, you know." Her mood doured for a moment, but then turned to a smile. "Anyway, let's go, go, go!"

And with that, she followed after.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:34 pm

Kilisha also followed. The thoughts of what may be waiting at the end of the Draggawocky's trail would have filled her with fear, but the presence of now two super-optimists did a lot to reassure her. The half-elf with the spear didn't hurt hurt her morale either.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:54 pm

The ground around them was littered with pieces of the beast they had just fought. It obviously hadn't been too concerned about what got in it's way, as the trail led through whole buildings, covering the ground in moldy, mossy splinters, and other debris... to go along with the occasional piece of skin, organ, or pool of blood.

Not to mention an occasional crushed zombie, or other demonic creature as well.

"Well... following this trail certainly won't be too hard." commented the half-elf as they followed along the path.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:16 pm

Bunny felt tears come to her eyes.

"That poor thing," she said sadly. "Blindly following a master whom it truly thought cared for it." She mumbled this to herself, she doubted that the others would share her sympathies. She walked closer behind Dulie.

“I. . .can’t stand this smell,” she said through gritted teeth. It was so horrible that it was starting to cause her to feel unusually angry and impatient.

She grabbed Dulies shirt and rested her head on his back. She had long since lost her face mask.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:50 am

"This path can... only go so far," Kilisha said in response to Bunny's complaint.

As she continued to move along with the group, she began to wonder how much hope she should hold that they would actually find any answers at the end of the Draggawocky's trail. If she expected to find the children waiting for them there but instead only found the Draggawocky's body, that would be a severe disappointment. However, she decided that she needed some hope in this place, so she let herself expect to find something of use even if they didn't find the end of their search.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

teammate bonding?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:56 am

The half-elf looked a bit perplexed, and a little bit concerned for the Usajin and the way she was handling this.

"Hey... you gonna be ok Bunny?" he asked her, running his hand gently along the top of her head. He cracked a smile, mainly to try and boost her spirit.

bunnygirle78

Re: teammate bonding?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:13 pm

"I just feel sick," she said. "The smell of this place is too much. But I will be ok. I am sorry."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:13 pm

Inana did her best to be cheery. She spread out her arms to the trio and gave her best smile. "It'll be fine... even if we reach something bad at the end of the trail, I'm sure we can take care of it just fine!"

"After all, we have made it this far!" And as far as they could tell, Inana's cheeriness was genuine, as odd as it seemed. "So hang in there, bunny girl!"

Inana paused and noted her white mage robes. Sniffing a bit, they poofed away, shifting into a robe reminescent of Astrynax's, right down to the red shade. With that, she continued on.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:57 pm

Kilisha was having a little trouble putting up with the smell herself, so she could imagine that it would be even worse for the usajin. The succubus had said the trail could only go so far, and she kept that thought active in her own mind. It could only be so long before all of the group's efforts came to something.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue May 09, 2006 8:35 am

Duile patted Bunny on the back, "It'll be ok." he said as he looked back towards the other two, to make sure they were ok. That was when he noticed Inana's wardrobe change.

"Astrynax returning?" he asked, as they walked along the Draggawocky's trail of destruction.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue May 09, 2006 11:54 pm

"Nah. I just like his colors." She responded, shifting the cloak around her as tightly as possible.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat May 13, 2006 10:36 pm

Duile nodded in reply, as they continued on down the path left by the beast, with pools of blood, charred skin, and the occaisional entrail dotting the trail.

"Even in it's death throws it's a tough bastard." commented Duile.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun May 14, 2006 7:24 pm

Bunny closed her eyes and raised her ears.

"I do no here it anymore." She said.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:25 pm

"Hmmm... might have finally died then." said Duile as the group continued to follow the trail of destruction.

Duile's ears twitched suddenly and he stopped, looking up into the air, as if trying to get more of whatever sound he suddenly picked up.

"Anyone else hear the sound of crackling fire?" he asked his teammates, but mostly Bunny, since he figured she'd hear it too, for obvious reasons.

(OOC: Sorry again everyone, been a bit busy, and whatnot. Hope we can continue and finally finish. Be prepared for some more battles though.)

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:36 am

"Fire?" asked Kilisha. "I can't... hear it over the wind."

However, she still fiddled with her bow, making sure it was ready for another fight. If there was fire up ahead, then there could be other, more dangerous things up ahead too. Of course, there could be dangerous things ahead regardless of whether or not there was any fire, really.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:11 pm

Inana shook her head, but she was making to move forward as quickly as possible, yet restraining herself at the same time so as not to leave the others behind. "Then let's go, go, go! C'mon, destiny awaits and alla that! Let's go finish the business!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:58 pm

"I hear it to."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Finally... the end of the road.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:04 pm

Drakhurn grumbled as he stared up at the towering obelisk, it's crystaline features shimmering in the torchlight. Soon... yes soon all this waiting will be over, and all his years of planning shall come to fruition.

Bouregard was grumbling some words of his own as well, mostly directed towards his shadowy associate, as he reset the last torch. "Thar... et's dun." he growled, moving away from the infernal thing as Drakhurn immediately lit the flames within it.

Tileesha sat next to the alter that stood in front of the Obelisk, silently curled up, watching the sky.

"Good work. We should just have enough time then. Bring the brats now... I wanna get this all ready." ordered Drakhurn, not even taking his eyes off of the tall structure in front of him.

"Foin." groaned Bouregard as he walked off into the fog. Tiny screams and protests erupted forth from within the thick mist as Bouregard returned, with the Captain's children under each arm. They kicked, they hit, they screamed, they sobbed and even bit, but it made no difference, Bouregard hardly noticed what they were doing.

"Finally my friends... the day we've all awaited is at hand. Soon the ritual shall be complete, and HE will finally be free... and soon... so shall we." he said, the others could swear that he was smiling within all that darkness which enshrouded him.

Bouregard made his way across the circle, the children's protests and frantic wriggling only increasing with each step that brought them closer to that living shadow.

The skies were pierced by a high-pitched sound as an iron bolt hit down directly in front of Bouregard, stopping him immediately in his path.

"Sorry to say this but it looks like your party has been called off, Asshole." came a familiar voice. Drakhurn snarled and turned towards the source of this interuption.

From out of the shadowy fog came the four interlopers, the Half-Elf, the Succubus, the Usajin, and the Mage.

Though the mage looked significantly different from last time.

"A pity... I would've thought that the Draggawocky would've been able to kill you all. Seems I should've just simply handled it myself... but no matter." came the living darkness that was Drakhurn as he seemed to quietly glide from the sacrificial alter.

"You've been able to make a few complications for me, I'll admit that... but you've made little difference in the overall scheme." said the shadowy ghoul as it took it's place in the center of the large circle of torches. He was soon joined by his fellow associates.

"Tileesha, Bouregard...," said Drakhurn as he easily snatched the two children from his towering commrade's grasp, "entertain our guests while I make the final preparations." he ordered, turning his back on the quartet, and heading back to where he was.

(Ok, fight order will be in my next post, feel free to post reactions and preparations and whatnot till then.)

bunnygirle78

Re: Finally... the end of the road.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:27 pm

Bunny’s eyes widened.

She stepped forward her flute in hand.

"Children keep fighting!!" She shouted. "Your father has sent us!! Keep up the struggle do not make it easy!! DO ALL YOU CAN!"

She glared at the creatures in front of her.
She had hoped her voice would help them in some small way.
Bunnies eyes narrowed and her fists clenched tightly around her flute.

"You. . .you have done so many horrible things. . .I DEMAND YOU LET THEM GO!!"

(the combination of the evil in the air and her fatigue is probably making her a bit edgy and pissed. )

(ooc hi ashikins.)

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:37 pm

Feeling the evil about the obelisk, Lisha shuddered slightly. She was familiar with the presence of demons, but her experience with them only made them all the more disturbing.

The succubus' eyes darted about to assess the situation. It looked like some kind of sacrificial ceremony was about to take place, the Captain's children being the sacrifices. Some fiendish part of Kilisha's mind began to contemplate one simple way to stop the ceremony from going down- a way that would require only two simple shots of her bow. Human sacrifices can't take place without living humans to sacrifice. But the idea almost made her as disgusted with herself as she was with the three enemies before her.

Fortunately, Kilisha knew that now was no time to be distracted by internal turmoil. Focusing her attention onto the three demons by the torches, she put up a cocky grin.

"Still making your lackeys... do your work for you... even though you just said... you should have dealt with us yourself?" she asked the shadow-thing that had just ordered Tileesha and Bouregard to attack. "If the fool does at last... what the wise man does at first... then what does it mean if you never do it?"

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 7/3/06 18:39

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:50 am

Inana stood back, swiftly gathering the situation together. She was somewhat surprised by how quickly they had found the end of the trail... but no matter, there was work to be done, and even if Astrynax wasn't present to help, she'd still be on hand to finish the job he had started! She had been looking for a chance to prove some worth to the mage... perhaps this was finally it?

She turned to the others and spoke with a quick bit of telepathy. Listen... we gotta stop that guy. I can tell that even Asty wants to stop him and get those kids. If you three can hold off and distract these two idiots, I'm gonna go after him. Think you can handle it?

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:55 pm

Bunny simply nodded and spun her flute around in her fingers.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:32 pm

Kilisha also gave a quick nod, not knowing how else to respond to telepathy. She doubted that her insult would convince the shadow creature to stay and fight, so for the mage to go after it seemed like the best idea.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs