Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78

Re: Trust Me... ^^

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:33 am

Bunny hit the ground with no grace. She gasped for air as she strugeled to keep her eyes open.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:16 am

(Time to deepen the plot here.)

-Elsewhere at that very moment-

The fires, lit in a semi-circle, illuminated the surrounding area. In the center of this formation, was a medium-sized stone pedestal... large enough for two small people.

At one end of the formation, stood the epicenter of this damned village, the apparent power source that continued to poison this once thriving town...

The Obelisk.

Standing at the foot of this tall structure, which reached a height of about nineteen feet, stood the shadowy Drakhurn... his hand, or at least what one could assume WAS his hand... resting upon the crystaline formation.

"Why the bloody ell we gotta wait?" came a gruff voice from behind, it was Bouregard.

Drakhurn sighed, his blood red eyes turned to slits as he turned towards his tall and lumbering compatriot.

"As I said before, and the day before that... and the day before that. In fact... I'm pretty sure I've told you the same thing for about... oh... almost two decades now...." replied the shadowy wraith.

Without warning, without the slightest hint, the eyes launched forward and met with Bouregard's face.

"THIS IS APART OF THE RITUAL!!! We have to wait for the sun and the moon to align... just right. This only happens every so often, oh... about every two centuries. Remember now? The Blood Moon?" came Drakhurn, contempt broiling in his voice.

Bouregard hardly flinched.

"We've waited this long haven't we? We can wait a few minutes more." said Drakhurn, sighing as he turned back towards the Obelisk.

Vines and leaves covered Bouregard's shoulders, as a shrill giggling could be heard. It was Tileesha.

"Awww... is poor Bouwegard in twouble wit Dwakhurn?" she said, wrapping her arms around the wide neck of Bouregard, nuzzling her face into his strong back muscles. Her vines wrapping around his biceps, as she slid her tongue across his thick skin.

Bouregard grumbled in reply.

"Don't be mad Bouris... Drakky's been anticipating this event for as long as we have." She said, her luscious lips up close to his ear.

"Ah kno thot." grumbled Bouregard as he rubbed his cheek into Tileesha's.

"It's a shame that mean ol' Draggawocky's gonna eat up that cute little Half-Elf. He would've made a great... pet slave." she said, tickling the muscle-bound giant.

Bouregard growled and turned his face away from the vine-covered seductress.

"Ah cooda taken dem all... dun kno why we's keeps dat damn ting." said the ogre-ish monster as he looked back at Drakhurn.

Drakhurn chuckled, "Yeah... you could've... possibly... but you're more valuable to me alive than dead. THAT'S why I sent the Draggawocky. It's merciless and efficient, and if it dies... then no big deal. But you, Bouregard, you're more smarter than that infernal beast... I'd have less control of the ceremonial ritual if that... THING... was here instead of you." he said, in his usual cold manner.

Bouregard grumbled some more and Tileesha hugged onto him some more. "Calm down Bouris... but I have to admit... you usually don't let your emotions show like this. It's kinda... CUTE." she said, rubbing her hand along his collar bone.

Bouregard snarled menacingly at Tileesha, which only succeeded in getting about three or four vines wrapped around his neck... slowly choking him. "Naughty Naughty Bouris." she said, before hopping down off her larger comrade... her vines following.

Drakhurn could only sigh as he watched this... and waited.

(OOC: Oh... and btw... Bunny... you might wanna check out the Fan Section... might be something there you'd like. :P)

Edited by: Ash Fanrico  Image at: 3/29/06 4:18

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:31 am

(Fifth turn charged, proceeding with attack as requested)

And so, the attack was fully, completely charged. Naturally, a slight crater cracked open in the planet surface just below him as Astrynax stood there for a moment, taking in the full feeling of all of the power gathered within and around him.

He then turned to the Draggawocky, and spread his arms out. The energy gathered around him quickly expanded, escaping his fading form and appearing just over head as a sphere of energy that more or less eclipsed the battlefield.

Without a word, he took a step back, and pitched his arms violently forward, driving the sphere into the main belly of the beast, giving it as much external force as he could muster, trying to drive it in and kill the horrible thing once and for all.

Upon hitting the Draggawocky(s), anything and everything around them would similarly be taken in by the attack (hence the 'mutual destruction' tidbit) but most of the damage would be driven towards the Draggawocky(s) themselves, as it/they were soon eclipsed in a sphere of light/fire/earth/water/sky magics that quickly ruptured...

... and exploded.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Again... Trust Me Here... ^^

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:55 am

-Battle Over-

The Draggawocky could only contemplate the severity of this situation for a few brief seconds, even made a futile attempt to flee... but was ultimately caught in the large-scale elemental explosion. It let loose a painful scream as it was engulfed.

Duile, Bunny, and Kilisha could only take cover and hope for the best... but the indescriminate hand of pain and doom did not befall upon them...

Duile looked up and saw, for a brief instant, a small... force... bubble... like object keeping the full brunt of this explosion confined to the Draggawocky.

".... What the...?"

A bright flash lit the skies...

-Elsewhere-

Tileesha eeped and hid behind Bouregard as the loud explosion was heard, followed by an incredibly luminescant flash. Even Drakhurn was awed by this display of power, as the bright light faded.
------------------------

and it was all over.... all that was left was one big scorch mark upon the decayed surface of the battletorn streets. Smoke billowed up, covering the surrounding area and the smell of burnt flesh and bone permeated through the air.

Duile got up from where he laid, rather slowly due to his wounds, still curious as to who may have shielded him and the girls from getting any collateral damage.

The half-elf looked over to his commrades, "Everyone still alive?" he asked, looking none the worse than any of his teammates.

(looks like the Spirit Bomb did the trick End. :P)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Again... Trust Me Here... ^^

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:04 pm

(Sphere of mutual destruction... from his energy, his own potential energy, and from what he could beg the Elements for, given that he's connected to the Elements and all. Hardly a Spirit Bomb...)

Astrynax wavered a bit after the attack had passed, seemingly not believing that the wretched thing had been put down to rest. When he finally allowed himself to believe, an overwhelming feeling of coldness passed over him... and he collapsed.

And from what everyone could see, Astrynax simply faded away into dust... save for the cloak.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:07 pm

Kilisha remembered nothing after being dropped by the Draggawocky and hitting the ground hard until the sound of the blast and the bright flash caused her to raise her head up and look in the direction it had come from after the light had faded. Barely conscious even then, she found with vision that continued to blur that she could not see the draggawocky anywhere. The smell, however, made her certain of what had happened.

She looked at Astrynax, amazed by the display of power he had just shown, just as he began turning to dust. Horrified, Kilisha pulled herself off the ground and ran toward him, for whatever good it would do. But the mage's cloak was empty long before the succubus could reach him.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:22 pm

Bunny fell to her knees breathing heavily, her eyes were wide but oddly blank.

<What . . .where did Astrynax go.> (Her language sounds like a rabbits bark.) She said and then realized that she had spoken to them in her animal tough. For some reason she just couldn't concentrate enough to speak Their language.

She hugged her ribs and sat back, cradling her injuries.

<My friend came?> She said looking at the black feathers that were scattered around on the ground. She laid on her side and closed her eyes. She needed to rest. She was no where near as strong as the others, and her body was aching so much she could hardly move.

"Sleep," is all she could say to them.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:26 pm

(was just giving ya shit End... :P)

Duile gasped as he saw his robed commrade turn to dust, "Oh shit." was all he could muster, barely able to keep himself from falling onto the ground. He watched Kilisha run towards Astrynax's robes, and sighed...

Then... suddenly...

Movement stirred within the blackend scorched crater that had been created by Astrynax's attack. Hissing and whimpering could be heard as the long neck of the Draggawocky rose from within the smoke that still lingered there.

An agonizing cry escaped this monstrosity's jaws as it got up from the attack.

"Ah hell... you gotta be kidding me." said Duile as he watched this.

But soon it became apparent that this creature was in no shape for fighting, as charred flesh and muscle fell off from it's bones like burnt paper, blood and other bodily liquids flowed from every opening, and half it's body mass had been seered away from the intense heat.

The Draggawocky wobbled patheticly as it tried to get onto it's feet, it moaned and whimpered, a threshold of pain that not even the group themselves could even hope to understand...

It's right foreleg chipped off and fell upon the burnt, and rotted ground... causing the now pathetic beast to topple over once more. While it wanted to make the smaller creatures pay for this... an even more overwhelming sensation took over...

the need to flee.

It struggled, clawed, and crawled along the ground, more bits and pieces of it's once whole form dropping off like leaves from a tree. It cared not what it had to go through to get away from these... creatures. It plowed through a nearby smithery, causing even more flesh, bone, muscle and other things to fall off, but it kept going... seemingly oblivious to it's eventual death.

Duile watched this, and while most people would suddenly feel a sense of sympathy, pity, for such sights... Duile didn't. This thing had gotten... what it deserved.

He just wished that it didn't have to cost the life of a teammate in the process.

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 3/30/06 17:38

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:05 pm

A solemn moment would pass... until the cloak moved a bit. At first, a seemingly random shift of cloth, but then, a deliberate shaking.

Only moments later, what appeared to be a woman dressed in somewhat tightly fitting White Mage robes popped out from under Asty's cloak, looking about with mild confusion. She was done up with a bit of makeup, and the oddly purple color of her hair most likely wasn't natural.

"Huh, Asty musta blown himself up..." She mused before looking to the three horribly wounded people before her. She then immediately smiled, perhaps a bit too much.

"Oh, hi, guys! I've been waiting for a chance to meet you! My name is Inana. I came from Astrynax's mind." She cheerily announced, bouncing a bit on one of her feet as she did. "I'm sure I ruined the drama of whatever moment just occurred, but I'm here to insure that Asty's form doesn't entirely get absorbed back into Gaera."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:12 pm

Kilisha had run out of strength and fallen to her knees halfway to the robes. Hardly having time to get over the shock of Astrynax's apparent death, and then the shock of seeing the Draggawocky rise up again, Kilisha could only initially react to the newcomer's arrival with a half-conscious stare. But after hearing her explanation, the succubus began to think that she should maybe feel a sense of relief.

Kilisha started to say something, but the pain in her ribs convinced her that her lungs would fall out if she tried to talk.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:19 pm

No sooner had the Draggawocky, in it's death-throws, fled from the scene, when suddenly a purple haired woman emerged from within Astrynax's robe.

Duile... was confused.

"Come again? You're from... his mind... so... he's not dead? And if you're from his mind... does that make you... not... real?" asked Duile, speaking for those who were too wounded or tired to speak. Obviously there was alot more explaining needed to be done.

All the while, loud noises would occasionally echo through the town, signalling that the Draggawocky was still on the move, as it was apparently still trying to get back to whatever kind of hole it crawled out of.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:36 pm

Bunnies eyes opened half way as one of her ears lifted.

<Who. . .is she?> She asked, once again forgetting to use Their language. She stood up still holding her ribs. Her head tilted to one side as she stared at the woman. Her nose twitched as she took in her sent.

"She is There," Bunny said after a pause. "I think that she is real. Everything hear has been so strange. . .why not her be real?"

Bunny sighed.

"I'm sorry," she said with a forced smile. "My words are coming out wrong." She abruptly sat back down. Her ribs were still hurting.

She sighed.

"Dulie," she said with a grunt. "Could we please rest a while. My sides hurt, really bad."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:04 am

Inana paused for a moment and seemed to turn in whatever direction the Draggawocky had fled. "Hold on."

She raised both of her hands into the air and released a series of fiery blasts that seemed to home in on the fleeing beast. This done, she turned back to the trio. She definitely had a smell, something of a heavy perfume.

"Okay. He prolly doesn't want me to tell ya, but I don't have any problems with sayin' it. Ol' Asty used to be a normal guy. He used to like people. Then his clan died and he sealed his feelings off, became a celibate. And he remained that way for, I dunno, twenty years or so. So all this time all of his 'carnal' feelings were pent up and allowed to gather in one area of his mind until they gained sentience and the ability to move on their own. That's me! I'm his gathered sexual inhibitions! So if Asty was treating you guys like jerks, don' worry. He's just cranky cause he doesn't allow himself to get any." She said cheerily.

Apparently she'd gone through this speech before, as it felt as if she'd prepared it beforehand.

"So, ya know, I'm a separate person, but since I came from his mind, we're still kinda spiritually connected in a way. As long as I'm anchored on this world in some way, he can reform quicker and return. I'm just kinda here in his stead for now."

This said, she fished a few potions out of some unknown pocket in her robe. "Since I was kinda whisked here while I was in the middle of shopping, I have some conveniently timed healing items! Anyone want one?"

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:33 pm

"Yeah... I... need one," Kilisha managed to say with some difficulty.

She was still a little confused by the speech, but at least she thought she understood enough to believe that Astrynax wouldn't be gone forever. That was a relieving thought, and the hope was something she wanted to hold onto.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:39 pm

Inana cheerily handed Kilisha a potion. As she did so, she looked her over briefly. "Oh, a succubus! I just love you guys."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:32 pm

Bunnys head tilted again.

"I don't think I undertand, but you seem nice. It is good to meet you, I just knew he wasn't all crankey."

She looked at Dulie.

"What does 'Get any' mean?

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:34 pm

She tossed the rabbit a potion and seemed to nearly squeal at her apperance. "And you're just so cute! I'm surprised that a cute bunny like you got wrapped up in a thing like this! It's a terrible place around here, isn't it?"

She chuckled to herself a bit though, given the rabbit girl's lack of 'knowledge'...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:10 pm

Bunny smiled and shyly opened her new potion.

"I have many frinds that look like a few of the things we have seen." She said taking a drink. "Only they are not evil." Bunny held out one of the black feathers that the Death bird had droped.

"Um. . .it is not much but would you like this."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:51 pm

Kilisha smiled gratefully at Inana as she also began to drink the potion she had received. As she waited for it to take effect, the succubus sat back to rest.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:30 am

Duile chuckled as he took the potion from Inana, "Ummm... I'm not good at explaining stuff, specially... that kind of stuff. Eh heh heh... " he said, nervously.

"But uh... it's along the lines, sorta... kinda..., with that special season for the animals." he replies, as he began to down the potion, his elf-ears wiggling.

-Elsewhere-
The grieviously wounded and dying Draggawocky crawled along the marsh and muck covered ground of Belvoken, crashing through any structure that happened to be in it's way.

It had to get back to it's master...

Then, out of nowhere, came a group of fireballs, which collided upon it's backside, completely destroying what remained of the obscene monstrosity's backlegs.

Letting out a painful howl, it collapsed onto the ground. The life was slipping away from it with each passing second... but still it fought on... dragging it's now useless backend...

it was almost there... surely the master would help it... heal it's wounds and alleviate it's suffering...

Desperately, it thrashed it's head into an oncoming structure, reducing the rotted wood to putrid splinters, and still... it dragged onward...

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 4/1/06 4:37

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:02 pm

"Oh." Bunny said drinking her potion. "I think I understand now."

"I. . .feel bad for it." SHe said as her ears picked up the sound of the Draggawocky. "It wanted to serve its master. I think its master made him bad." She said as her horn glowed. "I hope my frind who ran away is ok."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:06 am

Duile turned towards the spot where the Draggawocky had fled, more like the huge trail of destruction left in it's wake.

"I'm more concerned now about where THIS path will take us. Think... it might bring us to where they're keeping the kids?" asked the Half-elf, no longer feeling as much pain as before... thanks to the newcomer.

-Elsewhere, back at the Obelisk-
A loud crash was heard in the distance as well as a pathetic whimpering noise.

"Ah no... don't tell me..." was all Drakhurn could mutter as he walked away from the Obelisk.

"Sounds loik da Wocky." said Bouregard.

"Yes... yes it does." replied Drakhurn, now next to his two commrades. He looked up towards the sky, at the positions of the moon and the stars...

Almost time...

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:07 am

"I... suppose it's our only... lead," Kilisha said, also starting to feel the pain easing up.

She stared down the path for a moment. If the Draggawocky had chosen that direction to flee in for a reason, and not just at random, then there just might be something of importance at the end of the trail it had left.

"But..." Kilisha said, looking in Bunny's direction for a moment, "I... uh... I'm worried about Gabbagi too. Wherever he ran off to... I'm afraid he's out there by himself. I know he ran away and left us when... that monster came, but... I don't really think that we should have stayed to fight it either. It almost... killed us, you know."

However, even as the succubus spoke, she realized that finding the shapeshifter would not be an easy job. He could be anywhere by now, and finding him could take hours. If the children were indeed being kept anywhere near where the Draggawocky was going, that was reason enough for the group to hurry there as well. Kilisha sighed.

"I hope we... run across him again, anyway," she said.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:02 am

Inana straightened out, checking her white mage robes, and dusting them off slightly. "You guys simply need to rest for a bit." She cheerily stated. "Then we can follow its horrible trail of slow death to the source."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:36 pm

Bunny lept to her feet.

"OK!" She said hapily. "We might as well go on to find out more right?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Duile

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:22 pm

The half-elf sighed turned back towards his teammates, "Inana's right... we've done a lot within the last few minutes... maybe we should rest for a brief bit. If the ones behind all of this are indeed at the end of that trail... then... maybe it would better suit us to be, at least, in a much better shape than we are now... even with the potions Inana gave us." he said, clicking his scythe back into his spear's shaft.

"Ten minutes? Fifteen?" he proposed.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Duile

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:50 pm

Inana pulled out a large medical book of some sort out of nowhere and appeared to examine it with a pair of reading glasses.

"According to the manual, you guys should totally rest for at least an hour! Of course, you might not have the time or may be overly optimistic, in which case, fifteen minutes to a half hour may be best!"

This said, she closed the book with a slam and let it disappear into nothingness. "So I'd recommend just sitting there for a bit. Even if your wounds are cleared, there's still lingering fatigue, which can hamper movement and hurt your attempts at attacking!"

She then returned to cheery mode, putting the reading glasses away. "I also recommend eating some food!" Out of nowhere, once again, she pulled out a few trays of food. "On one, we have steamed oysters. On another, we have frozen grapes! And I think I have a few more..."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:23 pm

"We should try to plan something." BUnny said tilting her head.

"I think that it might help."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:48 pm

"I'm planning on eating some of those oysters," Kilisha said, her mood greatly improved by the chance for free food.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 4/3/06 23:09

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:15 pm

Inana set the trays out for any who cared to eat. It should be noted that the oysters tasted like oysters. The grapes tasted like grapes. No trickery here!

"I have a plan! It's called rest up until you're ready, and not die." She cheerily noted. No sarcasm there.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:30 pm

Duile tilted his eyebrows as he watched this, but shrugged nonetheless and sat down near the oyster tray, picking up one of the shells as he did.

"I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news here, specially after all we've been through in the last few minutes... but I'm afraid things aren't as we were led to believe." said the half-elf as he pulled the oyster out of it's shell and consumed it.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Bunny, not interested in oysters, decided to sit and watch the others.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Do you think that the children aren’t here?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:20 pm

Duile shook his head no, "They're here. But they didn't come here by choice. Jonesy, the childrens' guardian, lied. He BROUGHT the children here. So I figure he has some part to play in all of this... just can't figure out what. What would he have to gain from all of this? Most of all... if he had willingly taken a part in this scheme... why go back and tell Captain DeMalo?" he asked outloud, tossing the now oysterless shell in the foggy shadows... and picking up another one.

"From the sound of things, from those who I had the "wonderful" privilege of meeting, this wasn't a part of the plan. So these answers only create new questions... anyone got anything? Any possible ideas? Cause I'm fresh out." he said, before popping another oyster into his mouth.

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/06 21:21

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Kilisha thought over the question as she ate a few of the oysters.

"I can't really... think of any explanation... either," she finally said. "What exactly makes you think... he brought them here against their will?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:10 pm

"To. . .do something bad." Bunny said shivering.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:22 pm

Inana shrugged. "Who knows? It's the nature of people to betray others. Much of the time, it's nothing personal, only in their best interest. Some do it for money, some for sex, some for power. I'm guessing, in the case of this town, it was most likely power."

She paused, then cheered. "But it'll be okay! We'll find these children or whatever it is you're looking for, and then we can all go home and have a nice bath. Because this place is really nasty. I'm getting stuff on my robes just from being here."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:54 pm

(*loves Inana's attitude and perky personality* hilarious contrast to the environment.)

Duile's pointy ears twitched as he listened into the distance. He could still hear the Draggawocky... feintly. Sighing, he took another oyster and detached it from it's shell.

"So... Kilisha... Bunny... having any second thoughts now about coming here?" he jokingly asked, while biting into the delicious oyster.

-Elsewhere-

The Obelisk glowed in a haunting light, reflecting what was given off by the torches.

Drakhurn and his fellow commrades were transfixed on the direction where the noises and pained cries were coming from.

Soon, their curiosity was rewarded and out of the darkened mists came the Draggawocky, fatally wounded and dying. Now more or less a crawling charred skeleton, with only small bits and pieces of flesh, muscle and other vital parts still hanging upon it's weakened frame.

The Draggawocky was probably too fargone and too wounded to even know where it was going anymore... just going purely on drive.

"DWOCKY!!!" cried Tileesha as she rushed towards it, but the creature paid her no heed, it didn't even seem to notice when she touched it's only remaining paw. It just kept on crawling, lumbering, towards the Obelisk.

"NO!!! Stop you worthless waste of flesh!!!" bellowed Drakhurn as the Draggawocky collided into one of the lit torches, knocking it down, and disrupting the circle.

Drakhurn growled as he tried to intercept the creature, but it seemed deadset upon getting to the Obelisk... knocking the shadowy being out of the way. Tileesha was whimpering as she watched the disgusting behemoth, this mockery of nature and it's laws... dying before her eyes.

The Draggawocky collapsed before the Obelisk, it's strength having finally depleted completely. It raised it's head one last time, and bellowed towards the crystalline structure, having failed to get any closer to it. Then... it's body completely shut-down.

The once towering abomination fell over onto it's side, taking out more of the ceremonial torches as it did.

Drakhurn was not pleased... the formation had been disrupted...

"Bouregard!!! What the hell are you just standing there for?" yelled Drakhurn, the eyes (the only noticeable thing of the shadowy figure) narrowing into slits as they glared at the muscle-bound goliath.

"Oh dun git yer knickas in a twist. Ah'm joos enjoyin dis sceen fer uh foo minuts." replied Bouregard, looking quite smug.

"Well... if you're done there would you please... be as so kind as to... GET THIS THING OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!! It's disrupted the ceremonial formations... we have to hurry and set these back up. NOW!!!" ordered Drakhurn, not in the mood to take more of Bouregard's snide attitude.

To that, the big oaf casually walked over towards the dead Draggawocky and began to lift it's lifeless corpse.

Tileesha was quietly sobbing as she sat on the ground, head buried in her hands.

Drakhurn only mumbled angrily to himself... this was a most unwanted development.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:46 pm

"He he No." Bunny said with a grin. "I've been through worse."

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:45 pm

Kilisha also laughed a little.

"And I've been in the... underworld itself," she said as she picked up another oyster. "If I had to choose... I'd rather be here... than there."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:19 pm

Duile chuckled "Yeah... I've been through worse too. This is a cake walk compared to being in a rapidly sinking treasure ship, while besieged by bloodthirsty Sea-Wraiths, getting close to mass frenzy. And that's just ONE incident in my career... hell make that almost my entire life." chuckled Duile as he chowed down on yet another oyster.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs