Chaos Croaker (Closed PhilSys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Helps if you log onto AIM.

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:15 am

Letting the kids trail along behind, Marius made his way over to join Jansen. "Problems, Jansen?" He asked, "I see you've found a... Is that a wolf?"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:30 am

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"A tracker, yeah, got him from the king's local thug... we were following the perpetrator's scent trail when he just up and yelped... don't know what happened... "

He looked back at him. "Keep your head up."</span>

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kingofdoma>KingOfDoma</A] at: 4/30/05 8:22

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:20 am

Marius nodded thoughtfully, "I've heard of people laying pepper and other such items on their backtrail to stop dogs from tracking them. And I have no doubt that similar results can be accomplished using magic."

He suspected that their quarry was a good distance away by now, rather than lying in wait to interfere with the wolf's ability to track him.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:14 am

After a little investigation, Marius discovered some suspicious powder on the ground. Its color was a mix - it was mostly red, but some of it was green and a little blue.

Jansen discovered this powder as well, but Marius was the one to note that it looked like something had been stuck in it. The impressions on the pile of powder made it look like someone had been sniffing it.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:47 am

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Huh. That's a new trick to me. But then again, I usually track with my eyes, not a dog..."

Jansen looked at the special powder. And hoped the frog was dumb enough to use MULTICOLOURED powder to hide his trail in BROWN dirt...</span>

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs