Chaos Croaker (Closed PhilSys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Chaos Croaker (Closed PhilSys RP)

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:01 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">When she came near, Jansen gave the little cherub's head a tousle. "You're a good little girl, 'Chetta... you remind me of my cousin when she was small...

"Well, if she had wings... c'mon. Let's go talk to the frog ady..." With that, he led her over to the former suspect.

"So, time for the whole story, my amphibious friend... who exactly are you, and who was your buddy?"</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:16 pm

It took a while for the frog lady to lean up so she was sitting proper. She waited until then to speak up.

"The whole story is going to have to wait for a bit more of a safe moment. Name's Kanariel. Kanariel Zelinye Amphos."

She paused for a moment and then added, "And him? Closest description you'd understand is evil twin." She sounded very certain of this part of her answer.

Her uncertainty returned with her following comment, "Get someone - and not a member of the town militia - to keep watch. If that guy comes back we'll need to act fast."

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:51 pm

"Evil twin? What is that?"

Whisper had never heard this term before, and it confused her greatly. She continued to hold on to miss frog, more for needed support should it be required, and help, instead of trying to restrain her. (like she could.)

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:16 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"It's someone like you, but bad," Jansen replid, knowing the simple way would be best. "And I'm not being a guardsman. I'm a front line kinda bloke..."</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:05 pm

Noticing that Jansen had Whisper's question handled, the creature answered Jansen's statement. She did not look happy.

"Would you do it if it meant the safety of this town? Or possibly yourself? At least have the sense to help me get out of plain sight."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:10 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">Jansen sighed, and rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll do it for MY safety." He offered his hand. If she couldn't walk, the old fireman's carry would have to do...</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:15 pm

The creature took Jansen's hand, and it was immediately discovered that she had quite some weight. Jansen barely could hold her up - getting her to safety would take more than him alone.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:39 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Gk!" Jansen struggled with the weighty frog dame. "Someone gimme a hand here!"</span>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:45 am

Marius settled one of the woman's arms over his shoulder, taking a share of the weight.

"The inn, you think?" He asked, nodding in the direction of the building. It wasn't likely the proprietor would be happy to see them, of course. Still, that would likely apply anywhere they went.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:16 am

Falchetta had taken to floating upside down infront of the creature, looking her over a bit while making sure her circlet wasn't going to fall. It may have been hard to tell with the changed perspective, but the others may have been able to see a bit of confusion on her face. "What's going on?"- That inquary would probably reinforce the thought that she was very confused at the situation.

...Not like confusion was anything new to poor Falchetta.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:10 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Yeah, sure, why the hell not," Jansen said, a bit grumbly. "I'd like a roof over my head right about now..."</span>

Divinegon2130

Some consulting from others was needed.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:22 pm

After hearing Jansen, the frog creature nodded. "Yeah, even the inn will work."

With that, she started heading towards the inn, letting Jansen and Marius (and to a far lesser extent, Whisper) partially support her weight. She had to look around a bit, as Falchetta had mantained staying upside-down in front of her.

The garoujin followed to the side, keeping an eye out. When they reached the inn, it took a bit of effort to get everyone, in their awkward arrangement, through the door - although the garoujin stood guard outside. The innkeeper immediately asked, "What was going on out there?"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Some consulting from others was needed.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:39 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Oh, the usual. Mob violence, deception, the escape of evil, and the promise of its return. Generally boring and annoying stuff. You?"</span>

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kingofdoma>KingOfDoma</A] at: 9/18/04 4:27 pm

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:21 pm

"They tried to hurt Mrs. Froggy!" Falchetta blurted. Seems she honestly thought she had something to add by saying so.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:43 pm

"So you're telling me she's innocent. Which I find very hard to be-"

Here, the frog-creature cut in. "Let me make his statement more clear. Your very captain was the real criminal in disguise."

"Nonsense," the innkeeper responded. "Just because he fails to show up on a couple of night shifts doesn't mean he's a criminal."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:55 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"How about the fact he was a fucking frog, pal? Just like her. EXCEPT, if you MET the bastard, he'd give you the VERY distinct impression that he was up to less than good?

"He's a liar, a beater of women, and a creep. At the VERY least, he begs to be investigated. Understand?"</span>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:24 pm

"And he's not very nice, either!" Falchetta added.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:27 pm

"Let's just calm down a little, shall we, Jansen?" Marius said, "After all, it is entirely possible that the captain was only recently replaced. The idea would be quite hard for people who have known him for some time to take in."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:33 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Yeah, yeah... in any event, someone's ass is getting kicked..."

He looked to Kanariel. "Hey, you hungry? It's on me..."

I wonder if this place serves flies...</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:28 pm

"Sure. Just make sure it's something.... spicy if at all possible. If there's nothing like that I don't care."

With the innkeep slowly shaking his head after her request, Kanariel definitely seemed weak. She stepped forward, like she wanted to sit down and take the stress off her legs.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:34 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">Jansen caught this, and got out a chair for Kanariel. "Hey, someone take the lady's order, uh? She wants something with kick..."</span>

Divinegon2130

Mental lapse + inspiration halt = not good.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:33 pm

As Kanariel took a seat, the innkeep shook his head again. "I'll see what I can do, but don't count on anything spicy."

Kanariel didn't seem to care about this new response. The innkeep seemed to catch this and answered, "....is something else up?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Mental lapse + inspiration halt = not good.

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:41 pm

Marius nodded, "There's a very good chance that the real villain of the piece will be returning to level the town in fairly short order." That seemed to about cover it.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:00 am

"Level the town!?!" Falchetta shouted, now begining to float a slow, steady orbit around the table. "...What does that mean?"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:56 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Gone, m'girl..." answered Jansen. "Destroyed, wiped out, turned to nothing... you get the idea...

"Anyways, that's a good reason to go find the bastard before he gets back and does what he wants to do..."

And I wouldn't mind findin' out what the crazy f@#ker's REASON for all this is...</span>

[i]

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:27 pm

Whisper, the ever slow, had helped the frog lady the best her tiny form could, her mind percolating on the issue of the evil twin the entire time.

Once seated at the table she tapped the lady's arm, "You have a fey brother?"

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:43 pm

As the garoujin entered the inn itself for the first time since Kanariel had been found, the frog lady looked to Whisper and answered, "Not quite a brother. You see, I am one of a number of chaos creatures known as the slaadi."

Kanariel hesitated for a moment, showing a lot of uncertainty in whether to continue. Finally she resumed, "I'll cut to what matters to you on us. The slaadi in Gaera are generally those exiled from the realm of Limbo, where we originated. Also, we're normally supposed to be..... how do I put this..... of both genders at once. But a magical accident years ago...... split us."

The slaad shook her head again. "Normally I'd be paired up with that freak - and he's been doing this ever since we were forcibly split."

It was clear the innkeep didn't listen to her story - in fact, he was nowhere to be seen, although probably just looking to see if he could put something together for the frog lady that had just arrived.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:39 pm

"Oh,....Sounds a little like Pom."
She nods her head sagely, and pats the woman's arm in a comforting manner. Though just about anyone would have an easy time believing she didn't understand a word of what was said.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:50 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">There were a ton of questions Jansen could have asked. What do you need to do to rejoin with him, would you want to, does he have any weaknesses we should know about, that kind of thing. Frankly, today, all those questions wasted time.

He stood, beginning to prep himself to leave. "Where is th'bastard?"

The sooner he got this over with, the sooner he was back to Yamae to fix his little financial situation...</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:24 pm

"I last saw him in a cavern north of here," Kanariel said, reaching into a pants pocket.

She pulled out a small ring and continued, "If you're lucky enough to stop him, make sure to trap him in this. I have a need for him."

Hesitating, she added, "And no, I don't plan on making him repent. I've been asked that already. I'd go with you, but if the town gets attacked I'm going to need to defend it."

The innkeep returned. He said, "I'm sorry, but I don't have any spices left. Haven't been able to get more since the fright began."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:37 am

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"Wait a moment," Jansen said. "I have 'need' of him too. I 'need' him for my damn bounty. First, I'm turning his ass over to the authorities with the most money, and THEN you can negotiate your 'need' of him with them.

"'Less you got the money to match or beat their price..." Jansen added, ever the opportunistic bastard...</span>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:00 pm

"I should like to remind you, Jansen," Marius said, "That you do not operate in a vacuum. The rest of us certainly have a say in what is done, and I for one consider halting his escapades to be more important than monetary reward." He paused to allow this statement to sink in.

"Now, I am sure that Kanariel is not averse to allowing us to claim the reward for stopping her brother. We need only prove that we have done so. Which, I am sure, will present no great difficulty."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:04 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">Jansen grumbled. "You'd better be right, pal. I don't know how the Domans will take to a mass murderer being released to anyone's custody but theirs.

"But, they've made dumber mistakes before..." He took Kanariel's ring. And thought for a moment.

"OK, who wants it? I'd probably lose it or pawn it or something..."</span>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:12 pm

Falchetta zipped over to Jansen, and started floating up and down frantically. "I'll take it, I'll take it!"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:24 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">Jansen was a bit reserved. "You realize what a big responsibility this thing is, right? Ain't no small thing, being in charge of trapping the bad guy. You gotta be careful with it, alright?"</span>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:32 pm

Falchetta nodded a good dozen times, extending her hand with a big smile on her face. "I know, I'll be careful!"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:54 pm

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:purple;font-size:small;">"... OK... I'm trusting you, lil lady." He pressed the ring into her hand. "Now go ask the frog lady how it works..."</span>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:13 pm

Falchetta nodded several times again, before floating over to said frog lady. "Mr. Person said to ask how it worked!...What's he talking about?"

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:31 pm

"What he means is how to trap my brother in the ring. You need to touch his body with the ring itself as soon as he's brought down. But you'll have to be quick in doing so."

As Kanariel spoke, the innkeep started pacing. The slaad did not notice him, and continued, "And please, don't let the guy get his teeth into you."

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:55 am

"Why not? Does he have rabies?" Falchetta looked geniunely curious. She hadn't ever seen anything with rabies before, and seemed to actually enjoy the concept of seeing it. Perhaps she didn't know what they were?

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs