The Curse of the Shadow Walkers (freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Nick Shogun

SORRY

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:56 am

OOC: I don't know where my head was yesterday. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. MOVING ALONG...
---
Zakara sat upright and noticed and huge man lying facedown beside her. His breathing was shallow and his back heaved up and down. A chicken ran over and began pecking at the man's wound.

"Ow..." the man grunted. "Stu'id chicken..."

Meryle walked over to Burke and paused. She examined the situation. "Well, I suppose there's really no excuse for stupidity except stupidity itself."

She noticed Trigger give her a confused stare.

"What I mean is, he's too stupid to know not to be stupid."

She bent over him and waved her hands. She chanted. a faint blue glow appeared in her palms and she pressed the warm light to Burke's wound. The bullet popped out, and the wound scabbed over.

The elf sorceress picked up the bullet and tossed it to Trigger, who caught it solemnly in his hand. "Don't worry," she said, "we all know you did what you had to do."

Then she noticed Klaus and his windball. Her eyebrow raised. "What the heck are you doing? The fight's over, Klaus!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: SORRY

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:31 pm

Dovev readjusted his hat slightly and walked over to Burke, looking down on him with a stern look.

"Now I know where I remember you from, you're a wanted man." He reached into his coat, kept his hand inside as he digged around in one of his pockets and pulled out a slightly torn and worn collection of papers.

"Says here you've been starting bar-fights, hitting on... women and..." He cocked an eyebrow before he continued, "...and stealing livestock... using them as weapons?" Dovev smirked, not something he usually did.

"Normally, I'd bundle you up and bring you to the closest city for the reward, but you're lucky you and I share the same employer at the moment... although I highly doubt we will for much longer." With that he returned back to looking out the window, dropping the poster on the fallen man.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:14 pm

Zakara gingerly shoved herself up onto one arm, sliding with her back against a wall as she proceeded to push herself into a standing position.

"Ow," she said intelligently.

Then she blinked, a small frizz of lightning snapping out of her hair.

"You mean we're supposed to work together? With...."

She glanced at Burke, then shook her head, wincing again.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:51 pm

Trigger shook his head.

"Thanks." It was more than she could know...getting new bullets outside of Valth or similar areas was harder than people thought.

Instinctivelly, the knocked the barrel out from its position, flicked the emptied magazine from his bullet, and replaced it with one from his many straps. Finishing the reload, he watched Burke carefully.

Suddenly, he slammed his gun into the back of Burke's head, just hard enough to jar him, placing his foot on the big man's back...he knew from experience that the hot tip of the revolver said far more than a million kings at a billion coronations.

"I want you to listen very f--king carefully dipshit." His accent was gone, and replaced by cold, clear merc talk, "I don't like you. You hit a woman, you bashed around our future employer and his people, and you pissed me off."

He growled out, "Now...I'm not a very nice person, and under other circumstances, you'd already be a corpse. But there are too many good people around, and they don't deserve to see what I'm thinking of. But if you EVER try this sort of shit around me, EVER again..." He paused, regaining his composure, "well...give the King of Hell my regards, 'cause I"ll probably be joining you sooner or later, if only for kicks."

Taking the revolver off Burke's head, he twirled it once and replaced it into his holster. He then made for his poncho, and the unfinished cigar. He needed to finish that one off now more than ever.

Edited by: The Duelist at: 4/13/04 9:50 pm

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:00 pm

"What the heck are you doing? The fight's over, Klaus!"

"Huh?" Klaus thought to himself, as he snapped out of his spellcasting concentration. Looking around, he saw Burke on his back. "So much for casting this spell" he whispered.

As he prepaired to disperse the Wind-Sphere, he looked on as Dovev talked to Burke, throwing a piece of paper at the downed man. He saw Trigger reloading his gun, Meryle healing, and Dovev moving to the window and was stunned (although approving) as Trigger slammed his gun against Burke and threatened him.

Then Trigger moved towards what was left of the seats, revealing something Klaus have not seen.

"What the!!?!" Klaus whispered out loud, staring at Zakara, small frizzs of lightning snapping out of her hair. His thoughts entered express mode: "Wait a minute, a construct? No, not a construct. Too alive. But the lightning, the skin the eyes it mustbesomeonegoodinmagic! OHYEAsomeonegoodinmagic Iwonderifshewouldnotmindmeandwhatspellscanshecastand~~"

(OOC:and so on and so forth. Sorry for the murder of the language Image . Meanwhile,)

On the surface of the forgotten Wind-Sphere in Klaus's right hand, a small hairline crack appeared.......

(OOC: Uh oh Image )

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 4/14/04 8:41 am

Nick Shogun

Until I can post from MY computer, filler.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:24 am

Meryle looked on as Trigger took his anger out on Burke. I think I'll recommend he be expelled from the expidition, she thought whilst running her smooth elf hands through her hair.

Maelstrom had been gone for ten minutes or so. "Does anyone know where Maelstrom went? Or when he's coming back?"

She walked over to Zakara and knelt beside her. "Are you okay? Do you need to be healed?" Her white magic was adequate enough to heal bruises, or course.

SALSAlys

Re: Until I can post from MY computer, filler.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:36 am

"Ah.... that would help. Thank you very much," Zakara said awkwardly to Meryle. "Who's Maelstrom?"

Then she glanced at Klaus, glowing eyes blinking out for a moment as she closed them, shaking her head, although that caused another wince.

"And I don't bite. Not much, anyways."

wkz

Here comes... "Klaus Magic Hyper Mode!!"

Unread postby wkz » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:41 pm

"And I don't bite. Not much, anyways."

That statement snapped Klaus out of his stare, only to have him enter another type of disturbing behavior...

Rapid (magic fanboy) talking.

"No! Nonono..... " ==Klaus stood up== "You don't bite, I know that, er, I mean sorry for staring at you but you are so unique, That's it. You are so unique and not everyone glows, glowing , I wonder, what are you?" ==He started walking towards Zakara== "You are obviously no magical construct but you are sparkly and that means magic Lots of magic and I think i know whatyou are, A elemental correct, erm.. no Not elementals they donot talkIthink what exactly are... " ==About this point, everyone is staring at Klaus== " I mean obviously you use lightningmagic and you are kindof small and oh are you aSprite oh yesIthinkyou are a spritecorrect? Oh wowThis is thefirsttime I haveseen a Sp-*pop*-rite and ....... "

The sudden pop stopped Klaus rapid-fire talking. In Zakara's defence no one would blame her for hoping that sound was Trigger shooting Klaus to shut him up. The reality is much worse, and it shows on Klaus's face as he re-discovers he has a breaking Wind-Sphere on his hand.

"Everyone Down!!!" Klaus shouted with unexpected urgency, purpose and fear, as he ran for the windows

(
OOC: Shini, eat your heart out. And to all the people in this forum, sorry for murdering the English language twice in a page. This will not happen once he calms down, (and hopefully he'll stay that way for the rest of the RP
Oh, and also, as i have not heard from him, the GM decides what happens. see OCC thread
)

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 4/14/04 12:55 pm

Nick Shogun

"Klaus Magic Stupid Hyper Fun Mode!!"

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:38 pm

There was a scream, from Meryle, as she dragged Zakara away from Klaus. The mage, in all regards, was trying his best to contain his powers, but to no avail. What seemed like a small storm began to grow in his palm. The room became dark and vases fell from the fireplace. Then wind filled the room, and Klaus' hand became a living hurricane, sweeping the other hunters up into it.

Try as he might, the valiant mage could not control the wind. It shook the room and hurled the other hunters against the back wall. They landed in a heap on the floor.

As the wind faded, Klaus stared silently at the pile of dangerous warriors. A look crossed his face, the sort of look that suggested, "Oh shit..."

This was the moment Maelstrom chose to enter.

"What in the name of Odin is going on in here?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. "You miscreants! You've ruined my parlor!"

Klaus looked at him, rather winded. Maelstrom shook his head. "Idiots... but..." I need them, he thought. "Okay, okay, we'll let this one slide. When you're done being fools, come across the hall to the dining room. I'll explain everything in detail, and my daughter will be downstairs shortly."

SALSAlys

Re: "Klaus Magic Stupid Hyper Fun Mode!!"

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:59 pm

Oh. So THAT'S Maelstrom, Zakara reflected, now more dazed than ever. She tried to get someone's foot off her back so she could stand, hair giving feeble sparks which likely gave some of the others jolts of static before she regained her feet.

She looked back at the pile of fighters, then at Klaus, raising one thin eyebrow.

"And you're supposed to be on whose side?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:03 pm

Dovev remained lying on the floor for a short while, slightly disgruntled by having been thrown into the wall, even more by not reacting fast enough when the young man had shouted 'get down'. Finally he got up and met the eyes of Maelstrom, and blinked, for the first time in quite a while he was feeling embarrassed, not much, but enough to send a slight tone of red across his cheeks as he brushed himself off and reached his hands down to Meryle and Sybil, helping them up. Then, without a word, he headed after Maelstrom, hurrying away so as not to show his blush.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:06 pm

Wordlessly, Trigger forced himself up, and after Maelstrom.

"F--king mages."

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:10 pm

As Klaus looked at the departing people, IM: "Oh **** **** **** shit. I'm dead. Maybe I should slip away while i can....NO! no no no! Apologise First, then slip away"

With that, Klaus followed the group as they filed out of the room, still thinking in his heart: "oh **** **** **** shit, How in the **** **** did I **** mess up so **** badly"

Nick Shogun

Dinner!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:18 am

Meryle entered a pair of open double doors, with a butler on either side, and looked in awe at the feast awaiting them. The table was lined with all sorts of wonderful food; not the sort of food bounty hunters ate every night. Steak and roast pig and dumplings and turkey and bowls of fruits and vegetables and fresh wine and... Meryle couldn't register it all.

There was a large red chair at the head of the table. On each side of the food-covered slab were four chairs. There was another red chair on the end of the table nearest Meryle, with a higher backrest, as if made for a taller person. Maybe Maelstrom's daughter?

Meryle made her way to the seat nearest the left side of (what she presumed to be) Maelstrom's chair. She put her napkin in her lap and waited, politely.

SALSAlys

Re: Dinner!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:40 pm

Zakara regained some control over her hair, which settled down slightly and ceased to crackle as she hastily went after Meryle. She looked about the hall, slightly confused, but took her cue from the woman as to what to do, seating herself on the left of Meryle (not in the seat presumed to be Maelstrom's), although she seemed a bit fumbling with the napkin.

Huh. Humans and their customs, she reflected, and fidgeted, putting a hand up to her hair in order to slightly smooth a few of the spikes.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Trigger looked at the food. It may have smelt good, and been of excellent quality...some etiquette was expected. He stood behind a chair, and waited for his host's direction.

And he wasn't used to waiting.

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:22 pm

Klaus, however, moved towards the head of the table, glancing apprenhensively at the rest of the group as he walked pass them.

Approaching Lord Maelstrom, Klaus cleared his throat, and spoke up "Excuse me... well... I am sorry for the damage to your room... ... there was a fight and all..."

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:14 am

Maelstrom eyed him angrily. "You damn renegades think you can just do whatever you want, aye? Well you're wrong! They're rules! And if you want to get paid you'll follow them! Rule Number One: Don't Wreck My House!"

The butler trotted in. "Sir, we've left the unconscious man near the water barrel on the back porch."

"Good, I don't know what else we'd do with him. When he wakes up, house him in the stable. That boy stinks."

"Now," said Maelstrom, turning from the butler to the hunters, "if you'll all be seated, I will explain the... situation."

Butlers stood ready to serve food to the hunters. The remaining hunters sat down. Maelstrom glanced from Meryle to Zakara, from Trigger to Klaus, from Dovev to Sybil.

"So... tell me where you're all from."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:02 am

Dovev pulled slightly the brim of his hat and took off his glasses, cleaning them with a small handkerchief.

"My name is Dovev Jermija..." he said finally, looking up at his current employer, "I'm a bounty hunter from the City of Doma in the east, I was passing through after tracking down and bringing in a bounty I had been chasing for two months." His voice was almost unsettlingly calm, sometimes close to a whisper.

He gave the others around the table a slight nod and then leaned back in the chair, waiting for them to continue.

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:09 am

Klaus spoke next "I live in a village several days out from the City of Doma, and I'm just wandering around the world, seeing the wonderful sights and all." He glanced at Zakara at the last part, and she glared back fiercely, causing Klaus to quickly avert his eyes.

He added the next hesitently, and almost at a whisper:"And I need some money to continue my journey..."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:22 pm

"Terrance McCoy. Although, I'm better known as 'Trigger.'"

He paused.

"I don't know where I"m from. A story I don't like to talk about...but I'm a gun for hire, and I haven't had a job for a while."

He motioned for them to move on.

Nick Shogun

The Super Long Story of Harris Maelstrom.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:57 pm

Ten minutes passed. Maelstrom glanced from guest to guest as they ate, sizing them up. Burke was incapacitated, outside, with his chicken. Then, with a cough, he rose from his seat.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m glad you have all come, because the task I have for you is of the utmost importance. I have a beautiful daughter, Mona. She is the person you will all be guarding.” He shifted his body and deepened his voice. “Now, listen to my story. Our problems all began about three weeks ago, shortly after we had settled into this summer cottage. It was a warm night, and we had all retired to bed. I lay in my own room, window open, listening to the sounds of the forest.

“I had been laying there for all of twenty minutes, unable to sleep, when I heard a strange noise coming from the wall. It was a pitter-patter of four soles, and I knew I’d heard that sound before. ‘The sound of a man climbing a wall.’ I ran to the balcony and looked out, only to see… no one. But my daughter’s window was also open. Cautiously, I rushed to her room and flung open the door, and then I saw him.

“He was a fearsome sight to behold. He was clean-shaven, bald, with a cross-shaped scar over his left eye. He wore a long, black coat with metal rings attached to the sleeves. Assassin, I thought! As I stood in the entranceway, he raised his head to look at me, from his position, looming over Mona’s bed. I shouted, rousing Mona, holding out the sword I had brought from my room, but before I could move to strike him he ran to the window and flung himself through it. I raced to the sill, but he had disappeared into the inky summer blackness.

“Now, I posted men outside her door, and outside of the house, to watch for the prowler, should he return. Twice he has! Each time he left before anyone realized, though he did nothing to Mona, thank Odin. I even sat in her room for several nights, sword in hand, but on those nights he would not appear. I know he must be a demon, I know it! And he’s seducing my daughter with witchcraft! I want this vicious beast stopped, before he hurts her! That is why I’ve called you all here! That is why I need your help!”

The Duelist

Re: The Super Long Story of Harris Maelstrom.

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:21 pm

Trigger thought for a moment.

"So's...near as I can tell...hmm...any footprints hangin 'ere 'bouts? Anythin at all?"

he continued,

"And while ahm at it, wha' exactly does yer daughter know about all'a dis? Anythin useful on the subject?"

Nick Shogun

Answer!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:44 pm

Harris Maelstrom turned his attention to Trigger. "Well, you see, that's the strange part..."

Before he could speak further, however, a manservant entered the room and coughed. “Presenting, her grace, Miss Mona Maelstrom.” There was the rustle of fabric, and a young lady in a long, red dress entered the room.

She gazed at the visitors for a moment, with an expressionless lip, and then sat down across from her father, in the larger of the two red chairs. Meryle looked at the girl. She seemed very shy and reclusive. Maelstrom, after a few more seconds, pushed back his chair and rose.

“Mona, I’d like you to meet the people who will be protecting you.”

Mona’s face suddenly hardened. “Father! I told you this was unneeded! I don’t want your help! It’s not help! Have you no idea that I love my darling Bardent?”

Meryle glanced from father to daughter. What weirdos, she thought. Who talks like this? ‘Thee’ and ‘thou’ and ‘unneeded?’

Edited by: Nick Shogun at: 4/18/04 11:45 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Answer!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:31 am

Dovev sighed inwardly, the father wanted to protect the girl from her lover? He was half his mind to leave the place, not wanting anything to do with this, but for some reason he couldn't explain he was... intrigued by this young woman who, despite her shyness, would talk back to her father like that, defending her love, trying to make him understand.

Dovev was on the brink of saying something several times, but frankly, he didn't know what to say.

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:59 am

Klaus however, unnoticed by all, had resumed his staring of Zakara.

He had not heard a thing: Not Maelstrom's introduction of their problems, not Maelstrom's daughter's rebuke, not even his own stomach's protest of having so much food near, and not having any....

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:51 am

Zakara inobstrusively used both hands to smooth her hair again, trying to prevent more crackles of electricity as she glanced at Mona. She was a bit confused by why their help was necessary, since it seemed to be more a matter of a loved one that the father disapproved of...

Then she glanced at Klaus. Her eyebrows quirked themselves at intersecting angles before she leaned over to hiss slightly at him.

"Hey! Snap out of it!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:11 pm

Trigger had brought his hand up to his face at this time, and wiped his face.

This was pretty f--king peculiar.

Normally, he would have stepped out right then and there, but other things needed to be considered. He had noticed that according to Maelstrom, the intruder had never once talked to him, or tried speaking to him on any of his visits. Generally, there were certain rules behind courting a girl, insofar as Trigger knew, dealing with the parents was an integral part of the process...normally.

And how could he have gotten past those people without being noticed? Had the young lady been charmed somehow magically? The man in question sounded almost like a vampire...but tough vampires never worried about a swordstroke, or a lady's father.

Something WAS fishy about it all.

"Excuse me." He said, interrupting the Father/Daughter conversation.

"Ma'am, ah'm unda tha impression dat you like dis characta."

He continued, "Ah'm not really sure if ah'm taking dis job...so dis decides it. What can ya tell me 'bout em?"

Nick Shogun

What?!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:52 pm

Mona turned to look at Trigger. "Oh, where could I begin! He is an amazing man, incredibly handsome with a voice as soft as a cloud and eyes that drill into your heart and captivate you! He has long, wavy blonde hair and dresses in the finest silk..."

"You're not thinking clearly, dear--" Harris started.

"Silence, father! I am speaking! He's not quite as muscular as you sir (Trigger) but he is strong, and cunning, and tells me the most interesting stories of far off lands, far off from Baron. He says soon he will take me to his castle in the sky, where I shall be queen of all the angels and faeries..." she sighed as she ended her speech.

"What kind of person talks like that? A girl, a young girl, no less," murmured Meryle, prodding Zakara's side. "This is the work of an enchantment, trust me."

"You see? She does not even realize how foolish all this sounds!" shouted Maelstrom. "She's been bewitched! You must help us!" He glanced at Trigger, sweat now beading on his wrinkled face.

SALSAlys

Re: What?!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:14 am

Zakara nodded slightly in return to Meryle's prodding.

"Well, I'm from the sky, and I'll tell you that there's no way she's likely to be the queen of me," she murmured back, continuing to observe the interaction taking place. Curiousity was starting to make her more interested in this, besides being an opportunity to deal with humans more.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: What?!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:32 am

Dovev calmly noted what the woman had said, such fantasies seemed a bit extreme for a young woman of her age, something was definantly wrong here.

"And this man... Bardent, was it?" he looked up from under the brim of his hat and stared directly at Mona, "he only visits you by night? Have you never met him any other time?"

Nick Shogun

Of course not!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:41 am

OOC: Ooh, new avatars.

IC:

Mona looked at him with a shocked expression. "Are you mad?! Of course not! My darling Bardent is very sensitive to light, and can only visit me during the beautiful, starry night. His flesh is so pale and soft that even a few moments in the sun would give him a horrible burn!"

"Illusion magic?" Meryle thought, going over the situation in her head. "An enchantment could make Mona susceptible to these outrageous stories, and an illusion spell could make this Bardent fellow seem quite the ladies' man... I wonder..."

wkz

Klaus is still staring, still oblivious to his surroundings~

Unread postby wkz » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:05 am

^ see above.

(OOC: due to my sister hogging my computer back home, and an unexpected increase in workload, I may have to use Klaus's "fanboy mode" to cover for my current lack of posts. Will get back asap...)

Edited by: [url=http://b3.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 4/20/04 7:22 am

The Duelist

Robot Head Explosion causing Paradox style WORD-FU!

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:18 am

Trigger couldn't help himself, immediately, a new cigar flicked out from his side, and a lighter from his left hand. He lit the cigar in record time and quickly took a drag.

He shook his head, looking at the floor. Muttering as he did so...

"F--king mages..."

He looked back up at Mona.

"Ma'am. I have one question for you."

Trigger wasn't stupid, he'd seen this kind of stuff before, and he knew that the illusion lasted only as long as someone believed in it, and once the logical possibility for it to exist disappeared, once the nature of the illusion was realized by the victim, it was very very difficult for even a master illusionist to maintain it.

So now, he had to break it. Otherwise, this job might just be impossible.

So now he made his move, using calm, cold logic. He took another drag, and then began to speak.

"If he lives in a palace in the sky, where he rules all the angels and faeries, and if angels and faeries are creatures of light and truth, then how is it that Bardent can only see you during the night due to a skin problem? If he could indeed make you queen of this heavenly bunch, then would he not be bound by the laws of both his nature and his own elemental weakness as to avoid the darkness at all costs, and instead visit you in daylight? And furthermore, wouldn't this fact mean that he would have to be a creature of the darkness? And if creatures of the darkness are NOT created of the light, then how exactly could he make you ruler of all the angels and faeries without actually physically conquering their realm. And then would this not also mean that he is not of light or truth, and is thus a liar and is telling you all this to weaken your will and make you unable to see the world around you and realize you are being bewitched? And therefore, meaning that Bardent is not Bardent and is therefore not the one you seek, despite knowing that there IS a true love waiting for you?"

All of this was delivered with a calm, dispassionate voice. There was no accent, and no flare. This was pure reason, and if this didn't start breaking down the barrier between her senses, then nothing would. He added the piece about love at the end, because somehow, he knew he needed to soften the blow.

The funny thing was, that everyone always assumed Trigger was an idiot from his strange accent and haphazard nature...but now the cat was out of the bag. Oh well...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Robot Head Explosion causing Paradox style WORD-FU!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:54 am

Dovev listened to what the man called Trigger had to say and thoughtfully put his fingers together in front of him, bracing his elbows against his legs.

For a moment he remained in that position, leaning his forehead against his index-fingers, thinking.

Finally, he looked up, clasped his hands and smiled slightly, "While I might not be as... talkative and him, Trigger have some points." He leaned in closer to the table, resting an elbow on it, "I am not very knowledgeable in the ways of magic, but luckily it would seem we have several here... what do you say?" He looked at those around the table looking most mage-like.

wkz

Re: Robot Head Explosion causing Paradox style WORD-FU!

Unread postby wkz » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:59 am

And Dovev saw Klaus still continuing his stare, oblivious to the world around him....

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:28 pm

Mona just stared at Trigger. "...I don't get it. He's the sky king. He has sensitive skin. Um... yeah, that's right."

"She didn't understand your question, Trigger," Meryle said, "and frankly, I almost didn't either. She's just a kid."

"Very cunning, Bardent," she thought.

SALSAlys

OMG SLIIIIME!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:36 pm

Zakara glanced at Klaus again, then gave him a discreet kick under the table.

Snap OUT of it, you crazy human! she thought vehemently.

Then she turned her gaze to Mona, sitting almost rigidly and resisting the urge to cock her head to one side.

"I can put it in simpler terms, then. 'Round the place I'm from, you couldn't be the queen. No offense and all," she added.

wkz

Huh?? What happened

Unread postby wkz » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:06 am

Jolted out of the staring by the kick, Klaus saw the angry look in his target's face again. Prudently, he started looking around the table. Then he leaned over to the person beside him.

In a soft whisper, Klaus said to Trigger "Erm.. Hi there gunman. Nice fight just now, and sorry about the mess I made. That spell I created isn't exactly complete yet."

"And erm.... this might be embarrasing," And Klaus made a gesture towards Mona. "Who's that girl?"

Nick Shogun

FEH

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:07 pm

Maelstrom didn't allow Trigger to give Klaus an answer. "Whether you like it or not, Mona, you're forbidden to see that demon! these men and women will make SURE of it!"

~

After dinner, Maelstrom and the bounty hunters gathered in the meeting room again. The butlers had been dispatched and Mona was locked safely in her room. The sun was setting.

"Alright," Harris started, "you women will be in Mona's room, as protection." He indicated Meryle and Zakara. "Shotgun Lad, Silent Assassin-Type Girl and Idiot Wizard Boy, you'll be walking around the outside of the house, watching for the demon as he approaches. You'll walk around the house all night if you have to, and watch the woods and the shadows. Mysterious Old Guy," he said to Dovev, "will guard the door to Mona's room."

Even though Harris had retired from the army, he was still a man with a plan. "Any questions?" he asked immediately after his instuctions. "I want to make sure you're clear on all of this."

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs