A Job in Riva

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Divinegon2130
 

Re: Mmm... Tasty

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:18 pm

His bloodthirst sated for the moment, Khoray proceeded to make sure the guard wouldn't live through his experience to tell the others.

Removing his teeth from the guard, Khoray pulled out his dagger and proceeded to drive it into the victim's throat.

(Not sure how you'd resolve this... Basically Khoray is trying to stab the victim in the throat to make him die fast.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=divinegon2130>Divinegon2130</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/16/03 5:20 pm

The Dark Gun
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:06 am

Re: Mmm... Tasty

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:43 pm

*His attempt succeeded admirably, as the front of the gaurd's neck was removed cleanly, though an outpouring of blood followed this manuver disguised any "cleanliness" it might have.*

(Combat is basically over, feel free to do what you will people.)


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Sorry for the wait

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:17 am

Zorek's response was a shrug, "One might argue that we do not need anybody's kind here. Any given place belongs to those with the strength to claim it." As he spoke, he shifted his katana to his opposite hand and threw a knife from a concealed sheath at one of his foe's eyes.


The Dark Gun
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:06 am

Parry! Parry! Parry!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:23 pm

*The figure barely managed to avoid the well thrown weapon, but lurched away, then stepped back in, thrusting with his spear, which Zorek adeptly parried.*


Divinegon2130
 

Re: Parry! Parry! Parry!

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:06 am

Cleaning the blood from his knife, Khoray turned to his allies.

"Let's go."

Without further hesitation, he proceeded further, presumably into the cave that had been their destination in the first place. If Zorek is still alive, he is in for some severe scolding, Khoray thought to himself.


Selene Starblade
 

Hang up a moment here...

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:41 pm

Zail blinks, looks at Khoray, then back to the hypnotized guard.

Image

"Um... Sssorry to thlow you down, but.... What ssshould we do with thith one? How long will he thtay like thisss?"


Divinegon2130
 

Re: Hang up a moment here...

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:02 pm

Khoray stopped in his tracks for a moment, not even turning around.

"Let him come with us. And I honestly don't know how long he's going to be like that."

He was off again as soon as he stopped talking.


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Parry! Parry! Parry!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm

The knife was followed swiftly by a bolt of dark magic, the familiar dark hammer striking out. This one, it seemed, would not be going down quite so easily as the others. No matter. He would die in the end.


The Dark Gun
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:06 am

Re: Parry! Parry! Parry!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:51 pm

*The blast collides with the armored man, in a staisfactory blast (34 damage), his counter attack, however, was parried adeptly.*


*The others arrived at the mouth of the cave, hearing the sound of the now-organized other troops preparing an assault*


Selene Starblade
 

CHAAAAARGE!!!

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:09 pm

"Hmm..." Remarks Zail, pausing at the entrance to the deeper caves. "Thoundsss like they're thtill preparing... Well, no time like the prethent, yesss?"

With no further ado, Zail takes advantage of the element of surprise by practically throwing her entire body forwards, launching herself, hopefully, into the middle of the soldiers, lashing out with both scimitar. (Don't know if there's a 'body slam' or not, but at least two 'Slice' in there.)


Selene Starblade
 

Er...

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:13 pm

(Whoops. I mean, two Slash. Argh.)


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Parry! Parry! Parry!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:42 pm

Still keeping an eye out for any underlings who might have gotten their courage back, Zorek smiled slightly and twitched a single finger at his foe. The man's head was engulfed in a cloud of shadow, obstructing his sight. That should make him easy pickings.


Selene Starblade
 

Ey. EY!

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:06 pm

OOC: So, um.... what happens, anyways?


Selene Starblade
 

HELLO?!?!?!?

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:23 pm

OOC: Er.... Where'd the GM go?


The Dark Gun
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:06 am

Re: HELLO?!?!?!?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:30 pm

(OOC: Your GM was temporarily eaten by stuff. He has recently been returned to sanity)

*The gaurd in question decides that the best thing to do is hop of the mortal coil in a rather messy pile of slashed stuff. The leader, in the mean time, backs away, holding his weapon up defensively before him, as the ranks of soldiers behind the one felled by the naga march forwards, spears at the ready.*


Divinegon2130
 

Re: HELLO?!?!?!?

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:44 pm

Khoray panicked for a moment at the sight of the ranks of soldiers. His first thought was the possibility of his own death at the hands of the soldiers.

Not wanting to deal with that idea, he instinctively held his hand out, thinking desperately and muttering, "Darkness guard me...."

(Shadow Burst. On that big group of soldiers marching towards Zail.)


Selene Starblade
 

Uh-oh....

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:19 pm

OOC: Did the DM get eaten again?


Selene Starblade
 

Argh....

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:41 pm

OOC: He DID get eaten again, didn't he?


Selene Starblade
 

well?

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:45 pm

OOC: Okay, so is it only a matter of time before this thing gets deleted for GM absence or what? Image Could we just get a definite statement either that this will continue or will not here?


Selene Starblade
 

...

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:51 pm

Well? Some sort of a response here?????


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: well?

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:27 pm

(At this point, I'd say that it's pretty much over. The RP won't be deleted, but with such sporadic posting from the GM, I don't see any progress being made.)


Selene Starblade
 

Re: well?

Unread postby Selene Starblade » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:18 pm

Image joy.


The Dark Gun
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:06 am

Re: A Job in Riva

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:28 am

(Well crap guys, I'm really sorry for vanishing like that without warning. I'll be moving to college shortly, and if it turns out I have more time there I will try as hard as I can to actually make this work if you still want it to, if not I'll have them move this to the appropriate garbage disposal...)


Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

Yalogank