The Price of Knowledge

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Estrella Y Luna

Re: The Price of Knowledge

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:39 am

"Ok I'll go ask to inn keeper. Um, you can go on up to the room." Zen said as she handed over the key. She walked over to the bar counter once more and called in keeper over. "Sir, I was wondering if you had any horses or chocobo to take with us?"

Edited by: Estrella Y Luna at: 1/3/04 12:40 am

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:45 pm

"Just got the one chocobo," the innkeeper said, "He's a little old, but he's the steady type. Just make sure you don't take him into those ruins. I take it the mastermind behind all this'll be footing the bill?"

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:59 pm

"Um yeah..." She said as she scratched her head "That person is over there. One of them... I'll just go and take a look at him. Out in the stables right? Ok, thanks."

She quickly made her way out to the stables to not only the chocobo but someone in the stall next to him. "Hello there, what are you doing?"

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:14 pm

Junira opened one sleepy eye.
"Whaaa...?" She blinked for a moment, trying to make out the girl's outline.
Maybe she's someone who wants to use the chocobo or something...
She straightened. "I... I didn't have... money to stay in the inn so they let me stay here. You... you're real, right? Not another dream?" She looked a bit frightened.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:29 pm

Giving a friendly smile to the stranger Zen nodded. "Yes, I'm real. I bought a room for the night you can stay in it with me and a companion I made. No need to sleep in the hay here." She said as she turned and let the chocobo smell her hand and patted him lightly on the back.

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:45 pm

Junira could hardly believe her ears. Someone was offering her a warm place to stay with nothing in return, they were real, and... they were a girl like her.
"O... okay. Um, if you don't mind... do you know what "adventuring" is? 'Cause mom and dad sent me off and told me to do that but... I don't know what it is." Her orange eyes held pain within them. Junira didn't understand a lot of things, but she could realize when she was unwanted.

Estrella Y Luna

Unread postby Estrella Y Luna » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:57 am

"Adventuring? Well,... heh." Zen replied scratching the back of her head. "Well, I can show you I guess. I just joined a small group a people who are going to go ... adventuring tomorrow. I'm sure they won't mind you coming along." She finished by offering her hand to her new friend to help her to her feet, still keeping her warm smile on her face.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:11 pm

(OOC: In the interests of moving things forward, I'm going to interrupt the conversation at this point and go straight to the following morning.)

Sunrise dawned much as it always did, casting its light upon the town. Throughout, various people emerged from their homes and began the business of the day. In the inn's common room, the scholar had gotten up bright and early, and was waiting for the others to join him.

Following her conversation with Zen, Junira had the option of coming along with the group. So far, the notion hadn't been run past their erstwhile leader, but there was no reason to think that he'd object.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs