Clean Up Job:Target Slums [clsd]

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: Wanker better get kicked in the nuts for this. :(

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:40 am

Marilyn looked dumbstruck....."KENNEDYYYYYYYY!!!" she screeched. "MR.KENNEDYYYYY!!" She ran and hid behind a rack of shirts.

After a few moments, a large Inustani, a Doberman, came out and crossed his arms. " Another one?" He sighed and grabbed Thorwen by his collar. "OUT!OUT!OUT!OUT!" He bark and tossed Thorwen out the door and into the middle of the street spooking a chocobo and its rider, as well as the people walking by.

"Marilyn got another one!" Someone yelled.

"I count it as the 5 one this week!" Came a reply


Meanwhile....

"It's out a sea right now. But don't you worry about that. You just get yourself to Middith and wait."


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Wanker better get kicked in the nuts for this. :(

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry I'm so late, but I was unavailable this weekend.)

Meanwhile, another prepares to aid Andy in his goal. Too impatient to knock on the door and wait, he merely lets himself in. As he glances around for any interesting-looking "shinies," he overhears the conversation in the next room. He figures out after a few minutes that people must be in there, so he decides to join them, since if people are somewhere he needs to go where the people are, because he's a people. Seeing Loake talking to Andy, he decides to greet this "old acquaintance" of his the best way he knows how. Walking up to them quietly and startling them into jumping with a sudden statement. A statement such as this.

"Hello! I'm Michael!"


Koneko
 

XD Whoo! *cheers*

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:19 pm

Thorwen blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. What the hell did I just say? he wondered, then realized as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"Gods dammit all!" he swore to himself. Damned damned damned demon curses...

Glancing at the people he had startled, he quickly shuffled off toward the First Doman Bank, his face reddening a bit. This time, he was going right where he needed to be, demons be holied.


Vampire Jester Jinx
 

o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:03 pm

The vampire skittered her way down into the slums and took to wandering the streets, searching for perhaps, someone or something that might point her in the right direction.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:14 pm

The slums were a mess. Injured bodies, stray cat and dogs, whores, vagabonds and...

A thug painting "Fack U. Shango 4-eva" on a nearby wall. He didn't look at all nervous.


Vampire Jester Jinx
 

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:20 pm

Jazz merely walked up behind him and cleared her throat...LOUDLY.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:56 pm

Loake stopped dead at the sound of Michaels voice. He recognised it...And it gave him a bad feeling. He couldn't recall where he knew it from, but he knew it...Turning to get a look at the mans face, he stopped, going wide-eyed. "Y..You! Aaah!" Loake quickly turned back to Andy and nodded. "I'll do it! Just let me out of here!" And with that, Loake dashed off, out of the house, and into the air as soon as he could, hoping to escape the man named Michael.


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:02 pm

"Bye!", Michael says as Loake runs off, waving at him as he passes. After he leaves, Michael turns back to Andy, grinning obliviously.

"I'm Michael!"



Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:25 pm

Andy took one look at Michael and said, "Follow him." He pointed after Loake.


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: o.o kennedy puppy?

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:09 pm

"...OK! And then I get the shinies?"

Not waiting for an answer, Michael heads out, following Loake as requested. Being a good thief, he attempts to yoink some random shiny thing on his way out. Of course, he forgets to check if anyone is watching him or not, but what're you gonna do?


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Scenario: Jazz

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:33 am

The thug continued to spray paint as he looked over his shoulder. He took one look a Jazz and grinny wolfishly. "Heeeeeey, baby. Whut's yo' name?"


Vampire Jester Jinx
 

Re: Scenario: Jazz

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:30 pm

There were several ways to go about this. One involved beating the living hell out of him until he gave her some information. The other involved playing along long enough to get some information, and failing to be useful, turning him into a snack, THEN making him tell. Jazz opted for the second option. Mostly due to being hungry.

Jazz smiled sweetly, taking care not to show her fangs then tipped a wink at him. "My name's Lucy, sugar, and mind tellin' me your name as well?"

Jazz mentally yoinked the name from her best friend from when she was growing up. His name was Ben, but he had a pet chocobo named Lucifer. Damned meanest chocobo ever. But it's full name was never used, so everyone ended up calling it Lucy. The reference made Jazz almost giggly, but she bottled it up, in hopes the young hooligan would take the bait.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: Scenario: Jazz

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:41 pm

Drooling like an invalid and with the dazed look of one too, he blabbered," Jace...."


Vampire Jester Jinx
 

Scenario: Jazz and the drooler.

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:18 pm

"Surprising easy! Now to take this blood donor for all he's worth!" Jazz thought to herself.

"Jace, that's a great name, sugar." She scoots foreward a little, making sure to keep with the big red innocent eyes. "An' what are you doin' then hmmm? Don't tell me you're apart of THE Shango... that's mighty impressive if so..." She twirled a bit of hair around her finger, mentally laughing her ass off.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: Scenario: Jazz and the drooler.

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:11 am

Blink blink. It took his brain time to register what was going on. "Ah..YEAH! I just joined up too!" He stood up straight cocky as a barnyard bull. "I know the big man. Me an' him? We're tight. Like brothers."


Vampire Jester Jinx
 

Hoo boy.

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:36 pm

Jazz put her hands on her hips and pouted as cutely as she could. "Now you're just playing with me, so mean, and you're so good looking too..." Then she added the finishing touch, the flip of the hair.

Oh SWEET GODS! I'm glad Dae isn't around to witness this. Even if I'm faking like hell...I hope this sucker is buying the act though... She thought to herself.

She then turned to look at him and widened her eyes, "Or do you really know him? I mean...WOW. Please tell me which is it?" She played with the little bell on a ribbon around her neck, making it jingle a little.

You know, this was funny at first. But now I just feel stupid.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Hoo boy.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:49 pm

Loake flew as long and as far as he could twards his appointed destination, Middith, using his old maps and such to help...However, sometimes, even a map can't help the directionally blind reach their destination.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: Hoo boy.

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:32 pm

Yari reached the glorious white marble bank and walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, how can I help you," said a small balding man.


Koneko
 

Yari did what now? o_o;

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:37 pm

Thorwen bowed a bit and explained simply, "I'm here to see the owner of the bank. I have business to discuss with him."


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: Yari did what now? o_o;

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:24 pm

"Do you have an appointment?"


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Yari did what now? o_o;

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:07 pm

Meanwhile, as Loake attempts to find Middith, Michael attempts to follow Loake. Just barely keeping him in sight, it takes him ever bit of speed to keep up with the flying person. The lure of eventual shinies is enough to prod Michael on, however, and he continues running, attempting to get his target's attention as he does so.

"Wait, Loake! You're my friend, and the person with the shinies wanted me to follow you!"


Koneko
 

*going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening :(*

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:20 pm

Thorwen sighed. "Yes, yes, of course, he's a busy man. I'd like to make an appointment, then. When's the earliest I can get him?"


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: *going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:22 am

Loake looked back twards Michael, just barely catching the mans shouting through the wind. "You are NOT my friend!"

Although....He couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the man. After all, he was kind of an idiot...So he slowed down a bit.


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: *going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:53 am

"...I helped you! I'm your friend!"

Michael continues yelling obliviously, running after Loake through the streets. A few blocks after Loake slowed down for Michael, once Michael finally got close enough to do so, he did something that would guarantee any pity Loake felt was completely nullified. He leapt into the air after Loake, clinging to him. The only question now was, could Loake's wings support both of them?

...Well, that, and would Loake's bloody stabbing of Michael remain just a fantasy. But that's more of a rhetorical question, really.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: *going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:17 am

The secretary filed his nails. "Now. I was just trying to be an actual secretary, but whatever. He's down the hall- big, opulent double doors. Can't miss 'em." He blew the nail shards off of his fingers and admired them.


Koneko
 

Re: *going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:09 pm

He nodded and proceeded to walk to the big, opulent doors that couldn't be missed and knocked.

Yay for drama.


Nekogami
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:28 pm

Re: *going to make a char named Yari to stop that happening

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:56 pm

"Come iiiiiiiiiiiiin," called a rather feminine voice.

As the doors swung open a chubby but...oddly dressed man was sitting on his desk. He was fanning himself with a frilly fan.

"What can I do for you?"


Koneko
 

...*unlurk* :(

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:49 pm

Thorwen's right eyebrow twitched at the sight of the bank owner as a low, angry mutter escaped his lips. What was suspected was quickly processed, with that man being what he was, Thor could hardly afford to be convivial. However, this sudden display of displeasure quickly righted itself as he assumed his normal disinterested expression. After all, he only had to convince the man to fund a project.

"I'm here as a representative," he said in a slightly bored tone, "of the Chief Reconstruction officer of Doma. He needs you to help finance the rebuilding."


Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Yalogank