Auric Confusion (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Angel of Fire

Re: Auric Confusion~ Short post-ette as local acct.

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:15 pm

(OOC: It seems that I took a week long vacation... but I'm back now.)
El smiled drily.
"I bet that is exactly what the person wants, to lead us off away from everyone else; to break up the group. No, let us stay here."
She turned to Stephanie and asked, "Any sign of Sune gaining consciousness?"

The Duelist

Re: Auric Confusion~ Short post-ette as local acct.

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:46 pm

Stephanie said, "You know, I have no idea. I'm a warrior, not a doctor."

Adjusting the helmet as she put it on Sune, she thought...having put on several varieties of armor that she had owned in the past, she was pretty sure she had gotten all of Sune's clothing on her appropriately...but she wasn't sure.

"Hey El, does this look right to you?"

Koneko

Re: Auric Confusion~ This does not bode well...

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:41 pm

<Sune>

The figure seemed surprised at her response. "No idea, huh?" she said, and then appeared to think a moment. "Perhaps a visual aid is necessary to stir your... short memory." So saying she gestured slightly in front of them. A small trail of steam began to come up from the ground, as the figure suddenly remembered that Sune had asked her a question. "Me? I suppose you can call me... Hippy," she chuckled.

The steam trail began to work its way up from the ground, expanding, then condensing and taking form. Colors appeared, and it grew until standing before them was a distinct humanoid.

He was clad in a showy mix of red and gold, with a rune emblazoned on the chest of his shirt, and there was a ring on his left hand, if one was observant. From his face and eyes, however, this man was unmistakably Maglor. His hair was tied back in a neat ponytail, revealing two pointed ears.

“Now, tell me,” Hippy cooed, “are you a friend or employee of Lord Fearendil?”

<Group>

Maglor looked down at Sune, answering for El as he had so often. “Let me see that a moment…” he said, somewhat impatiently. Bending over Sune, he quickly worked, adjusting a strap here, rearranging a plate here, etc. etc. “There, that should be sufficient.

“Now,” he declared, lifting Sune and carrying her in his arms, “we need to be off East. This way.”

GameStar7

Re: Auric Confusion~ Sune... ever trustful

Unread postby GameStar7 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:24 pm

Sune stood impressed. Wow, you’re a pretty good Illusionist. She stopped and looked at the image. That kind of looks like Maglor, but with elf ears. And that is some suit he has... looks like royalty. Sune got closer to get a better view. Well if that's Maglor, yea I know him. But I think you may have his identity mixed up with someone else. He said his last name was Saralonde, not Fearendil. Maybe it's his brother or something? She grew disinterested of the image. Why are you so interested in Maglor anyway? You used to date him or something? She looked briefly at the image and back to Hippy. Well I don’t know... the flashy ones aren’t really my type.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:28 pm

Stephanie's eyebrow rose. How did this guy know how to use armor?

There was more to this man than met the eye, that was for certain. For now though, it did not matter. What mattered was finding whoever was creating the smoke, and finding a way to wake Sune up.

But she was definetely going to have to keep an eye on Maglor.

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:14 pm

El frowned, thinking things over.
He knows a lot more about armor and certain things like that that he is not telling... about anything, really.
Why will Sune not wake?
I hope that we can get out of here... as soon as possible.
She was confused, certainly, and worried. El bent over Sune and pronounced slowly to the group, in a shaking voice filled with terror, "Sune is not waking. She has a...a pulse, but she is not waking. Mmmabe this nec..cromancer is res...sponsible..."
She sank to the ground hoplessly.
"I... do n...not think she... will."

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:02 am

"Eh... Probably knocked out somehow. I have something that might be able to wake her up..." raven searched through the pockets in his vest until he found 2 small bags and a small container that held water.He put some of each powder that was inside in the water, closed it then shook it up. " here give her this.. It may wake her up."

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:51 pm

Stephanie sighed as she sat onto the ground. She was no doctor...but she felt somewhat responsible for this...

God she wanted to act human for once.

But right now, they didn't need a human. They needed a general.

"El, I've seen worse. Compared to some of the stuff I've seen, this is child's play. We'll get through this just fine, as long as you can stand up, and quit acting like you're dog died. Just stick with me, and we'll get outta this one."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:12 pm

<Sune>

Hippy sighed. She could tell that the woman was evading her question... but badly. It was clear from what she said that if Cor Fearendil was afraid to use his real name, they had to be mercenaries. Maglor Saralonde, was it? Well, one elvish name for another; didn't really make that much difference. Then it occurred to her that Sune had asked her a question.

"Me?" she laughed softly, "No, I did use to work for him. Never had any interest that direction."

Date him? Hardly. The arrogant elf wasn't worth the dust on her sandal.

"Another question, if you please. Why are you here?"

<Group>

As Maglor took Raven's concoction, a slightly suspicious look passed his face, and he slowly poured it down Sune's throat. An eyelash flickered...

<Sune>

The world around Sune suddenly blurred, twisted and contorted. Her head spun, and it felt as though she were being torn in two. Hippy stared at her, the first time Sune had seen her face. It would've been a pleasant face, if it hadn't been twisted in a momentary fury. She barked out a short phrase in a language Sune didn't understand, and the world quickly righted itself, giving Sune the feeling of being dunked in a bucket of ice water... but not so cold or wet.

"Now," Hippy said, somewhat breathlessly, "I ask again: why are you in this town?"

<Group>

It passed. Sune did not awaken. All was still.

"Come," Maglor announced, "We must go. Now."

So saying, he began to travel eastward, still carrying Sune.

GameStar7

Unread postby GameStar7 » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:53 pm

Sune was feeling sick and readied herself beside a tree gripping her weapon to her side, not threateningly but ready. Ungh... what'd you do to me? She looked up at Hippy weakly. Why are you attacking me sorceress? You'll get no more answers from me, be on your way and meddle with me no longer. You are probably the one behind everything going on with the city anyway. I thought I could trust you Hippy. She trailed off with tears in her eyes.

Something just dawned on Sune, something she hadn't thought of before. You’re the reason I can't find my friends aren't you!? What have you done with them? If you don't take me to them I'll use you... as a... pin... cushion... She would have said it with more authority, but she felt like throwing up, not like fighting. But she was prepared for such things, and started tracing a healing signet in the air to relieve her from whatever that was afflicting her.

(OOC: Koneko, better watch out while carrying Sune. If she jerks in her sleep she could accidentally stab you with the blades on her boots. Also her horse, Bara, will follow you because Sune's with you.

I don't know if the healing spell will show up in the real world, or if it'll work since she isn’t really there, but she's trying a healing spell to get over her sickness.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gamestar7>GameStar7</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/30/03 6:55 pm

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:26 pm

El was feeling annoyed as she walked along. Glancing at the non-waking Sune, she shivered.
"Steph, I was not acting "like my dog died". I just do not think... that it is a natural unconsciousness. Maybe, but how could it be? There was no injury, no sign of anyone there... I do not understand. It seems like she just went into a coma of sorts and I do not know what to do." She sighed and checked on Sune.
"Still not waking... This could be bad."

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:06 pm

"Hmmm... I guess slapping her a lot is out of the question." he then looked at his arm and noticed he forgot about it. " Oh yea!" He stopped and gripped his arm really hard and there were loud cracking sound until his arm started to look normal again. His arm became numb and with the other one he grabbed a metal brace and but it on his arm. " There.. In five minutes it should be normal, but a bit sore. So no sign of this necromancer or dragon or whatever yet?"

Koneko

Re: Auric Confusion~ Dia Rai has bunny ears!

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:06 pm

<Sune>

Hippy looked slightly hurt, and also a tad flabbergasted. "You can trust me," she said soothingly, "So far I've only asked you two questions, and done nothing but try to help. For instance, about twenty feet from where we are is the true edge of the town," Hippy gestured eastward, "If your friends are anywhere, they are there."

She looked at Sune's healing signet, as it worked its effects, to absolutely no avail. Her smile shifted over to the side a little, a cocky smile of one that is sure of her talents.

"Here, let me help you with that."

Hippy traced her fingers through the air briefly, and instantly Sune felt her sickness purged.

"That good enough for you? Or do I still need to be pricked for helping?"

<Group>

(OOC: I share Amanda's sentiment: I hope I don't get too OOC with Stephanie.)

Stephanie looked at El for a moment with a slightly patronizing expression. Any idiot could tell that it wasn't a naturally or physically enduced unconsciousness. "Regardless, we can't do anything about it, and we aren't solving anything by worrying about it. Let's keep moving."

Maglor nodded and gestured with his head toward several blocky sillhouettes that they were coming upon. "Yes, we should. We've just reached the actual town. If the... *ahem* guard from earlier is any indication, we ought to avoid going into the houses. Our first step is to reach the armory, which is quite close. It's probably the safest place in this area, and thus the one we'll want to make our base of operations."

No one seemed to want to answer Raven's question, because aside from phantom voices calling from the mist, a comatose comrade and of course, a zombie... there were no signs of a necromancer or dragon...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 8/3/03 1:42 pm

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:01 pm

" Hm.. I guess you are all not in a talking mood. I didn't know you knew about armor maglor. I guess this trip is going to be full of surprises." Mark's arm started to feel better and He pulled out his other katana to be ready for anything that would come.

" Anyone hungry? I have some fruit if anyone wants some." Mark glanced at the horse following them. " You think the horse might need some food or water?"

Wishbone Ash

Enter the DWAGON. RAR.

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:01 am

Another silhouette could be seen in the distance.

"Shouldn't be much longer now."

A figure was slowly and silently approaching the group from the west. He wore a plain, brown leather jacket and carried a tattered leather knapsack over his left shoulder. He also sported loose-fitting black cloth leggings in addition to a black shirt. The man's silky silver hair bounced slightly with every step he took.

"Hopefully it's her..." The man thought. He had a somewhat slim figure... he wasn't frail by any means, he was just compactly built which suited him just fine. His icy blue eyes continued to scan the mist ahead of him, trying to find who he was looking for. His brow was furrowed and he seemed to be concentrating.

"Whoever or whatever it is should be just up ahead..." Ryo thought. A few steps further and several silhouettes became visible. A smirk played at the corner of his lips. His right hand slowly drifted to his hip, his palm resting on the butt of his revolver. He didn't know whether the group ahead was friendly or not, after all. Hell, he didn't know if they were human either.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Ryouten called out to the group. He was ready to fight or run, should the need arise.

(OOC: ERR! My bad, I copied and pasted the bio into the post so I could look back at it while I was writing the entry and I forgot to delete it! Sorry!)

Edited by: Wishbone Ash at: 8/4/03 1:53 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:47 pm

Maglor raised an eyebrow before his face settled into a grim scowl.

"Who goes there? Show yourself!"

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:52 pm

Stephanie sighed...she probably looked like crap, and smelled pretty close to it. Then again, most of the rest of their party was probably sweating pretty badly at this point too. She really did like being cleaner than this...

She had a feeling that the voice in the distance was probably human, it certainly didn't feel like a trick or trap. Usually when they did that, they'd do it with the classic voice of a D.I.D. (Damsel In Distress), being that the majority of testosterone laden males would automatically feel the need to find this new potential lover. She knew that this was relatively cynical, but she also knew from her time in disguise that it was the correct guess to make.

Still, even if you knew this, you prepared for some things anyway. Anyone who took he time to observe her carefully would notice a subtle shift in her stance. While most probably wouldn't understand it, an experienced fighter such as Rick back at the camp would notice that it was a shift from a classic stance and series of movements that were slightly adjusted to allow the capability of detecting a threat by ear, to a stance that looked...almost exactly the same. The difference was that the location of the feet and legs were adjusted slightly, as was that of the shield. It was a miniscule difference to the normal onlooker, but once more, the experienced fighter would know that the change of stance would allow for an amazingly larger ability to manveuver out of the way of the now located threat. That is, if it WAS a threat. Simple, quick, effective, and about the only thing she could do right now.

Waiting was always a problem.

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:27 pm

El was getting rather nervous by this point. A dragon, phantom voices, Sune unnaturally unconscious, and now this. Another voice.
Just what I need to ease my mind... another one here? I thought that we were the only ones who were involved in this... unless that is someone from Phonin?! Still, all I can do is be prepared.
She drew her sword and waited.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:56 pm

Ryouten continued to walk towards the group, his hands at his sides. His right palm was still resting on the butt of his gun, just in case he'd need to defend himself.

"I'm looking for someone..! Her name is Carissa, have you seen here anywhere?" Ryouten called out loudly and clearly, continuing to walk towards the group. Eventually he could see the group somewhat clearly and saw that they were all armed.

"Oi..." He thought.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:03 pm

Mark put the sword that was in his right hand slowly into its scabbard and lifted his vest slightly. Then quickly he reached for his beretta that was in his left holster, picked it up, and took off the safety. " Who's there! What do you want with Carrisa?"

Koneko

Re: Auric Confusion~ GMing will commence soon. And stuffs.

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:15 pm

Maglor started to say something, but stopped himself short. The way Raven was saying it... it sounded like they had this... Carrisa. He had to say something to clear this up.

"And for that matter, who's Carrisa?"

One thing puzzled him, though. This definitely wasn't the missing mercenary. So... what in Ishtar's name was he doing here?

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:28 pm

Ryouten blinked several times, his complex mind whirling with possibilities. There was hardly any noise as he whipped his heavy revolver out of its worn leather holster. Slowly, he backed away from the group until he couldn't see them anymore, but could still sense their body heat amidst the cold fog. He then layed himself in a prone position; lying down on his belly.

"I've come to return Carissa to her lover, you should just hand her over now if you don't want any trouble..." Ryouten called out. There was a click as he cocked the hammer back on his revolver.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:07 pm

Stephanie looked into the fog, running the newcomers words through her head.

"Listen. We don't know who Carissa is. Now, could you please put whatever weapons you might have pulled out while you were stepping back into fog, back where they belong, and maybe we can discuss this."

Wishbone Ash

asda

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:25 pm

"It sounds like you have her with you. I can tell there's a decent-sized group of you, too. I suggest you just hand over the girl and be on your way.." Ryouten called out, still lying in his prone position. His revolver was pointed towards the middle of the group, probably at the same level as somebody's kneecap. A bead of cold sweat dripped down his forehead.

Angel of Fire

Re: asda

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:22 pm

Elonia sighed.
"Look. We do not have this girl with us. This is a group of mercenaries, not kidnappers, so unless you have something else to say, you should be on your way. Now, if I may inquire as to why on earth you came here..." She trailed off and muttered, "Stupid kid, coming into a completly unknown area and then claiming that a group of people are kidnappers without even being able to see them."

Wishbone Ash

asfdasd

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:12 pm

A sigh escaped Ryouten's lips.

"I already told you why I'm out here. I'm looking for that girl! What are you guys looking for?" Ryouten called out, an edge in his voice. He was still suspicious of the group, so he decided to question their motives a bit.

Koneko

Re: asfdasd

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:53 pm

Maglor sighed, too. Well, if he really needed to know, at least it would put it beyond doubt.

"They're a mercenary group commissioned by the Doman government to deal with a mysterious takeover or destruction of this town. Now, you have two options. You can go off on your own and probably get yourself killed, you can turn around, not come back and probably live..."

The third option Maglor didn't much like. "Or... you could join us, get paid for your services, and stand a far better chance of finding this girl, not to mention continuing to breathe."

Of course, this man could be a part of the goings-on in Phoenin. He'd have to watch this one.

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: asfdasd

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:10 am

" So... What will it be? I suggest you stay. Since one of our group is out of work for the time standing." mark put his katana away and pulled out his other beretta. " Maybe we will find this Carrisa on the way..."

Wishbone Ash

Hrm!

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:54 am

"I'm going to have to go with the third choice!" Ryouten called out, standing up. There was a faint whirring noise followed by a click as he twirled his revolver before holstering it. He started slowly walking towards the group, his hands in the air. Ryouten decided he wouldn't bother to correct the group's assumptions about him, though. No, it was better if they learned through experience.

"Lead by example." His mother had always told him.

Koneko

Hrm indeed. Welcome to the group... or something.

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:52 pm

"I was afraid of that," Maglor thought to himself. Another one would bring trouble. Still, it couldn't be helped, and they did need the extra firepower, since Xealaz had refused...

And it was he that had asked, too. "A wise decision," Maglor said aloud. "Mr. Langley, if you would search him? Just a precaution, you understand."

Langley gave the reigns of Gretchen to Elonia, who was now leading two horses, and walked over wordlessly to do Fearendil's bidding.

(OOC: Just explain what said search would turn out, and his reaction to it... or his outright refusal. You know the drill.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 8/15/03 11:09 am

The Duelist

Re: Hrm indeed. Welcome to the group... or something.

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:04 am

Stephanie's deadpan expression betrayed her inner thoughts.

"Great. Somebody else that might try to kill me in my sleep."

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:22 pm

Elonia inwardly groaned as she heard the news.
This idiot is coming with us?! Can we trust him? Is he going to get the reward, too? Well... I suppose he could be almost passable. Almost. Time will tell, no doubt.
"So... Why did you think that this "Carissa" would be here in the first place, anyway?

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:00 pm

Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"We're stuck in a pea-soup fog, we've got random travelers and zombies popping up, and one of our number is incapacitated. Now, the million gil question is: Who gives a crap about Carissa?"

After a little thought, she decided that there was a Carissa. If the stupid SOB that had joined them had been a traitor that the person behind the fog had attempted to plant, he would have been all nice, and happy, and would look completely harmless. Otherwise said, he wouldn't have immediately threatened to take potshots at them.

Funny how things worked out that way.

"Quite frankly, I don't care about Carissa, and neither should you! Its his problem. We're wasting time here, the longer we stick around, the more likely something ELSE tries to kill us. Can we get this show moving?

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:12 pm

El was not listening. Her mind had goe off in another direction, not really caring about this "Carissa" person when something occured to her...
Langley has not spoken since we entered the fog. That is strange... maybe he is bewitched?! Who knows what could happen if we turn our backs to him....
She unconsciously shuddered.
"Langley, you are being unusually silent. Would you mind telling us why?"
Maybe I should let someone else know... I should.
El turned to Maglor with a small squeaking noise as if she was a mouse that had been trodden on.
"Um... Maglor, could you keep an eye on Langley? I can explain if you need me to."

Koneko

CURSE IT ALL, yo.

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:32 pm

(All right, Wishbone Ash seems to have left. *kicks his remnants* Thus, I'll be controlling his character for the moment, too.)

Maglor muttered something under his breath, his eyes narrowed, before he turned in surprise to Elonia. "...uhm... sure. I'll do that."

Langley gave Ryouten, which interestingly enough, Ryouten complied with without so much as a complaint, a thorough search, revealing various odds and ends, none of which particularly threatening, a decent sum of cash, and a quicksilver pendant, which Maglor saw to be nonmagical. Langley quickly replaced everything.

"Right, right," Maglor sighed, "Fall in line, soldier."

Ryouten did this with almost mechanical efficiency, taking his place near Langley and in front of the rest. Maglor, his arms tiring, quickly lifted Sune and slung her across Barra, telling El, "And you, in turn, watch Sune and the horses."

An imperceptible shift in the mist was the only indication the group had of a fallen spirit silently gliding away, reporting this new incident. The master must be informed of this development. The patrols must be organized... oh yes, this one had much to do.

Walking along a bit further, they came quickly upon a row of houses and streets, all deserted and mist-filled. An ominous feeling of dread came over them as they came upon a large, stone building labelled "Armory." In front of it stood a large, heavily built, darkskinned farmer dressed in rough brown clothes, leaning on the pole of a scythe.

GameStar7

Re: Auric Confusion~ Sune's still skeptical

Unread postby GameStar7 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:42 pm

Sune looked back at the mysterious Hippy, studying her for a moment. She looked trustworthy now, like before, but the haunting image of her twisted face was still etched in her mind. Hippy... what were you doing just a moment ago then? Your face... it was demonic almost. Are you trying to use me for some evil scheme? Maybe trying to get back at Maglor for something?

Despite earlier... Sune was curious now. Ok... I'll tell you why I'm here and afterwards I want you to tell me why you care and how you know Maglor. I'm a bounty hunter... not a mercenary like my friends. There's a difference you know... I don't like killing people. She remembered she was still wielding her unique whip offensively and put it back around her waste. But that doesn't mean I'm a pacifist or a weakling. she said back defensively. I just don't like to go that far... sorry if I upset you.

Sune started walking slowly back to Hippy, talking slow and caringly. I don't normally do these types of missions... but things change. I have had some problems in the past and work is running dry. I took this one because of the situation involved... I can help a lot of people. Helping by itself is it's own reward... but it doesn't pay the bills. So right now I'm here to save a town... sounds a little too heroic doesn't it? Well I'm getting paid a lot to help... so I guess that disqualifies me as a hero.

The town near here more or less disappeared in this mist and we are supposed to find out what happened. I suppose it's also a rescue operation of sorts... I know if *I* find any survivors I'll help, I'm not sure about the rest of them. Many seem a little cold in that area... they must have lived a hard life. Sune noticed she was getting a little too mushy for her taste and stiffened up. Well I suppose that's everything... mind telling me why you wanted to know and more importantly... what's your connection with Maglor? Are you sure you never felt any warmth between the two of you? He doesn't seem like a bad guy after all.

(Hey guys, I finally replied! The time difference shouldn't matter... I mean who really knows how long dreams are, or when they start and finish, or even how fast the dreams play in our minds? At any rate there's a reply, so you guys get replying too!)

Koneko

Re: Auric Confusion~ *hits the plot with a five iron*

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:06 pm

(And here I thought you had vanished off the face of the earth. Glad to know I was wrong. o_o)

<Sune>

Hippy cursed to herself mentally. The woman didn't know anything at all. Ah well, she should've known better; Fearendil wasn't the informative type, but it had been worth a shot.

"Like I told you," she said curtly, "I used to work for Cor...I mean, Maglor, and I'm quite certain that there's never been anything warm between us, although..." she turned away, her tone flippant and haughty, "...he might've thought there was."

She looked over at Sune, the time for pretenses past. "What was I doing earlier? One of your... friends tried to interrupt our conversation. I obviously had to intervene."

She turned back around, looking Sune in the eye. "But our conversation is finished. Awaken."

Sune's world gave another sudden lurch, as she found herself suddenly and inexplicably in the position of being slung across her horse, looking at the ground. The sound of her companions was near her.

<Sune awakens.>

Far away, long out of earshot and visual range, in another part of the villiage, another being awakened. "Come," the Necromanceress called, around her, "Come, Fearendil, into your death!"

A man in black clothes approached her and knelt. On his back were two large membranous draconic wings, which remained unmoving as he said, "Mistress Hippolyta, it is good to have you back with us. What is your command?"

"Come, Venidd. We have work to do," came the reply.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 9/2/03 7:19 pm

The Duelist

Only a Five Iron?

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:04 pm

Stephanie guessed that the chances of the farmer being human were somewhere around the area of nonexistence.

But still, the formalities needed to be observed…

Even so, she wasn’t going to be the one to yell, “Are you human?”

Angel of Fire

Re: Only a Five Iron?

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:58 pm

Elonia mulled over the turn of events. Langley had still not answered her, they had come apon the armory, and there in front of it was... what? A somewhat humanoid form, she observed, could be another illusion, a zombie like the last one, or...

I am not the one that will approach it... wait a minute... maybe I can order the "bewitched" Langley to do so? Or maybe Raven... he certainly is enough of an imbecile to do so. Or maybe Ryoten, no one would miss him if there was a turn for the worst. Hmm... I would never be able to get away with it.
"Well, are we going to send one person there or go as a group? Because yelling to it would be a stupid idea, considering that so far this place has been anything but safe."
Oops... It seems I thought out loud.

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Only a Five Iron?

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:16 pm

Raven stopped and placed his firearms into their holsters and reached behind his head. He was untying the knot that was holding his mask up and took it off, placing it in his pocket.

" That is a good idea Elonia. It would not be a good idea to just shout at it or send one individual to it. So Maglor, is there anything you want us to do specifically, or what?" Raven pulled out both his guns and awaited Maglor's response.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs