Auric Confusion (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Koneko

Re: Only a Five Iron?

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:25 pm

Maglor smirked. Excellent, the unintelligent one was trying to get himself killed again.

"Eh, approach him, see if he's alive, and if he isn't, blast his brains out. You can handle that, right?"

So simple that if Raven messed it up, there was no loss. Except another gun, and Mark didn't look the type to shoot smart or straight.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:44 pm

" Hm. Another suicide mission eh?" Raven was starting to think that maybe Maglor was trying to get rid of him. " Oh well." raven approached the one he was asked to. " hey, you. may I ask what you are doing here?"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:59 pm

Raven, had he approached more cautiously, would've noticed the heavy way the man leaned on his stick, and had be been paying attention, would've noticed the soft snores that came from the farmer's vocal cords.

But both of these were lost on him, and quickly stopped when he hailed the man, as the farmer straightened up and readied his scythe. "Wha' 'n the bleedin' 'ell do yew want?"

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:05 pm

" What are you doing here? We are looking to find what's wrong with this town. You have better got a good reason for being here."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:40 pm

The farmer blinked. He wasn't quite used to wakeup calls like this, oh no, not at all. "'o sent ya?" He brandished his scythe, "ye'd better nut be un o' that elf's lackeys, ye'hear?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 9/5/03 10:43 pm

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:59 pm

" And if I am with that elf?" Raven had his gun ready to fire at the man just in case.

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:00 pm

El sighed. Good. It was not her that got sent on the suicide mission. It was Raven. But then something occured to her... would it not be worse if he screwed everyone over due to his idiot actions? He had just walked up to the farmer and yelled at it!
Is he suicidal or something?

In the meantime, as Raven probably got them all killed inderectly, El was keeping an eye on Langley and Ryoten. She did not really trust either of them.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:48 am

"If yer wit 'at aelf..." the farmer snarled, "git back whur ye caem from!"

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:16 am

" look, I'm kind of not really looking for trouble. I just want to know about your presence here. Everyone has left. Why have you not?" Raven waited patiently for his response and thought to himself. Hm... If Maglor is trying to get rid of me and this doesn't work I wonder what he will do next maybe.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:21 am

A sneer formed itself on the man's face. "Nawt lookin' fer trubble, are ya? Wael, ye caem ter the wrong place! Nao, are ye wit the aelf er nawt?"

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:39 am

"Well I'm with an elf or two but I don't think you care about them. Now answer my question farmer."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/6/03 11:42 am

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:45 am

Upon hearing the affirmation of his suspicious, the man called to inside the armory, "Bois! Fearawhassis is back!"

With an elf or two, for Ishtar's sake. Who did that guy thing he was going to fool?

Numerous noises were heard from within before the farmer quickly ducked inside and shut the door in Raven's face.

Maglor, seeing this reaction but not hearing the dialogue clearly due to the magic of the mist, quickly quipped in elven, "Ah, crap."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 9/6/03 11:47 am

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:58 am

" That was rude." Raven walked back to Maglor. " So? what now? Want me to break the door down or something?"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:59 am

Maglor facepalmed. "Sure," he said with a tone of great annoyance, "Go right ahead."

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:05 pm

" Ok sure, whatever." Raven went back to the door and kicked it down and talked to the ones inside. " look, guys if it makes you feel better maybe we wont let the elves get near you. You have to get out of here and I don't care where you do but you can't stay here." A little elf phobia or something here?

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:09 pm

Except he didn't kick the door down. Instead, his foot collided with what felt like a brick wall, causing much, much pain and suffering. However, soon enough, an attractive young woman with red hair and brown eyes, wearing white robes with red triangles along them, the garb of a white mage, opened it up, her gaze respectful.

"I'm sorry, sir, for my father's impertinence. Come in, come in."

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:24 pm

Raven kicked the door hard and fell back. " ah damn! stupid wood coating!" Raven grabbed his foot and examined it. " Hmm.. nothing seems broken, but it hurts like hell." Raven got up slowly and started to bang on the iron door. " Open this door immediately!" He then yelled back in pain to Maglor and smirked. " You knew this door was iron didn't you Maglor?" He could walk a bit still but with a big limp.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/6/03 12:43 pm

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:30 pm

" Hello." Raven leaned on the door frame and talked to the woman who seemed to be a white mage. "Nice job on making the door look wood. By the way, why haven't you guys evacuated to a safer place?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/6/03 12:49 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:34 pm

Maglor blinked thrice. What the hell was the idiot talking about?

The white mage looked at Raven, "We haven't had the chance, sir." She muttered something to the door and it stayed open as walked out of his line of sight, presumably gone off to do something else.

Back with Maglor, he raised an eyebrow as he saw the door open. This was too good to be true, especially with the reaction of the initial guard.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 9/6/03 12:55 pm

The Duelist

Sweet! Someone on OUR side!

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:46 pm

Stephanie knew that Raven wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this took the cake. What sort of idiot didn't notice that the farmer in question had an EXTREME dislike for elves...and just avoid the question?

Stephanie sheathed her sword, and relaxed slightly, sitting by the door, her back against the farmhouse as she looked out into the mist. Best not to waste energy. Besides, everybody else was looking at the door, so there wasn't much of a chance of her being ambushed from that direction. The real question was whether or not they could take shelter in that farmhouse for a while.

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Sweet! Someone on OUR side!

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:55 pm

Raven leaned by the door on his back with his right leg a bit off the ground. " Hey guys, so what do you say? should we go in? I think if they wanted to attack us they would have by now."

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:31 am

Elonia's thoughts were of extreme dislike. What kind of imbecile did Raven have to be to ignore the farmer's dislike of elves? Did it even get through his thick skull that she was in danger because of him? And Sune more so, being that she was unconscious?

He is such an IDIOT! He wants to go in there. He thinks that they would have ambushed us already if they were going to. Has it not occured to the dolt that the perfect time for an ambush would be as we go into the farmhouse, while our exit would be cut off? Oh for crying out loud already...

"Raven, there are two elves among us. Apparently the farmer hates elves. And if they were going to attack us, why not while we are in there? While we have no exit? Use some sense, sir." She spoke sarcastically, as if Raven was the dumbest human to ever walk the face of the earth. Which he was.

Koneko

Are you SURE about that? *cackles*

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:11 pm

(I just have to tell you: Duelist and Angel, thank you; you've just cured me of my desire to be an utterly evil GM.)

The white mage appeared in the doorway again, and, shoving Raven out of the way, looked at the group.

She sighed loudly. "In deference to the feelings of... certain of my comrades..." she pointed at El and Maglor, "you and any other elves with you will have to stay outside. You others," she said, indicating Stephanie, Langley, Raven and Ryouten, "can come in if you so desire."

She turned to go, giving Raven a backhanded slap for attacking her door. Just as she was about to disappear once again into another room of the interior, she leaned her head out and said cordially, "oh, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but beware of the undead. They've been making the rounds around here, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to run into any." Smiling knowingly, she went again.

Angel of Fire

Re: Are you SURE about that? *cackles*

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:06 pm

Elonia clenched her hands into fists and snarled under her breath. What did they have against elves, anyway? They were much less savage than humans. And to refuse shelter in a situation like this?

While she silently fumed, what the white mage said had struck her.
She motioned to Stephanie and the idiots to come in... but what about Maglor? Maglor is an elf? Why is he hiding it?

She glanced over to Maglor, slightly distrusting him. What was he keeping from all of them?

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:53 pm

Stephanie had no doubt that the others could handle themselves if they waited outside just a moment…and it wasn’t as though she would be completely unavailable for assistance if something went wrong…

Why not? And if the people here tried to kill her, well, it was their own damn fault for being that stupid. Besides, the string she had done her hair with was tearing, and she was going to need something else if she wanted to avoid getting her hair in her face in the middle of a fight…maybe she could get something inside? After all, needing string or a braid once in a while was a small price to pay for her vanity. These people had been here a while, so they probably also had some information of course.

Standing, she saw Elonia attempting to restrain her fury. Depending on their greeting, it might be better if Elonia didn’t have to walk in. After a moment, she stood up, and walked through the doorway.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:00 pm

Raven was not hurt by the slap really but he then went to a nearby tree and sat by it. " I don't know about you guys but I do not think it would be good for me to go inside. I will just stay here and I will holler if I see any necromancer or dragon or whatever." Raven took out a small canteen and drank the water that was inside it and rested, but kept a look out for anything suspicious.

Hmm... foot feels a bit better, but I should stay off it for a while anyway. I wonder what else lurks in these woods other than these people and the other creatures.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:04 pm

As Stephanie walked through the doorway, she had a sudden feeling of disorientation, as though she had not walked through a doorway at all but rather taken a flying leap across a great chasm and been suddenly stopped.

Ryouten and Langley followed her through the door, experiencing the very same thing.

Her first view of the interior of the armory was a bare wooden room, unfurnished, with four doorways. The ones to her immediate right and left were closed, and the one straight ahead of her looked to have counters, stoves, cabinets, pots hanging up, basically the contents of a kitchen. The white mage from before, having finished her greeting duty, was standing in said kitchen, cooking something that smelled remarkably like stew.

------------------------

Meanwhile, outside, Elonia heard a faint sound to the northwest. It was low, soft and long, and to her sharp elven ears it sounded remarkably like "...braaaaaainssss..."

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:41 am

Elonia whirled around. That did not sound good, by any means, and after she had thought about it for a split second, she remembered where she had heard it before.

"Maglor!" she whispered. "Zombies!"

She turned to the northwest and listened.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:03 pm

(OOC: Hurricanes and Power Outages are NOT fun.)

Stephanie knew magic when she felt it. No one had shot anything yet, so it was safe to assume that it was either a very long, complex and esoteric trap, or that it was just another defense.

She asked the obvious, "What was that?"

Koneko

e.e Ultimatum has been reached. Moving on.

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:41 pm

--Stephanie--

The white mage turned her head, smiled briefly and said, "Just to make sure you're not some disguised zombie, hun. You understand."

--Maglor--

Maglor whirled around to face her, his eyes narrow. "Give me the reigns," he commanded. "I'll handle the horses."

Slowly, forms began to creep out of the mist, far nearer than Elonia would've thought. The threat seemed imminent.

Angel of Fire

Re: e.e Ultimatum has been reached. Moving on.

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:23 pm

El looked around in slight panic. They had not seemed this close at all... It seemed the mist had been hiding them. Still, the only solution was to obey Maglor. After all, she reasoned, this was only her first job and he seemed more knowledgeable....

El handed the reigns to Maglor with a nod, careful not to let the horses go. One could never be sure if they would become spooked and run or not...

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:36 pm

Raven started hearing slight moaning that he knew wasn't anyone he knew. He rose to his feet slowly and looked around. Slowly, he pulled out a gun with his left hand and a katana with his right. The expression on El's face showed that maybe she heard the moaning too.

"Something must be going on..." He walked to the two and said, "Let me guess... Zombies?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/12/03 5:04 pm

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:35 pm

"Steph nodded, and forced herself not to puke. She hated this. Some of the transformation stuff she used while she was at the camp was still, despite the passage of time, in her system. It had a habit of doing that. And the rarest, and most painful side effect was that for some time after it wore off, it made any spell that discerned true shape become a nauseating blow that would hit with unbearable force on anyone who had the since inactive transformation spell in their system.

She wanted to puke. Badly.

IM: I swear to the gods I will not be able to live with myself if I puke in front of these people...

She forced herself to act completely composed, and nodded.

IM: I’ve got enough problems as it is, showing weakness in front of people who might still want to run me through isn’t going to be another.

GameStar7

Re: And Sune is back in the fray... or not...

Unread postby GameStar7 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:02 pm

Her head felt like it had just been sat on by an Ogre, but she managed to moan softly as reality came back over her. Everything still seemed a little blurry, but she was starting to a little better and better. “Heeey… what’s going on?” she blurted weakly. She tried to move but could only wiggle a little, falling off something and landing on her feet. Bara grunted a little. “Bara? What am I doing tied to you? Where is everyone boy?” She started untying the simple knot when she heard a groan similar to the guard from before. “Oh crap… just my luck.” She didn’t even bother turning around, she knew what was there. Right now all she had to do was get untied and free from Bara, which is what she was doing with haste.

Koneko

<< >> This means I have to GM now, doesn't it. :

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:24 pm

( >:{ )

--Maglor--
The knots binding Sune to her horse quickly gave way as she slid roughly to the ground and collapsed with a decisive thud. Maglor gave a hint of a glare at her as he took the reigns of both Barra and Gretchen and led them a small ways off into the mist.

In the meantime, four horribly decayed zombies, each clad in in the same gear as the guard earlier, came into sight. Elonia could just barely notice a shift in the mist behind the zombies, rather to the shape of a human form, transparent and white.

(Go ahead and post your actions, and I'll work them in :( )

--Stephanie--

The white mage, being a much younger member of her order, didn't see through Stephanie's rather poor attempt to hide her nausea. In a couple of seconds, however, she put the pot she was stirring on a nearby counter and strode over to Stephanie, Langley and Ryouten.

"Now," she clapped her hands, "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our humble abode. Can you navigate on your own, or do I have to show you around?"

GameStar7

Re: Only unless your too busy wackin' off :P

Unread postby GameStar7 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:06 am

(What’s Maglor's problem? Oh, and I better be sure to ask him about Hippy when he gets back. But first, I think these Zombies are getting a little too close for their own good.) Sune jumped back, readied her whip while in the air, and landed laying low to the ground while shooting out her whip attempting to spear the closest one in the face. The thing was she did this awkwardly, not only because she just woke up, but also because her armor felt funny. Like it was loose in certain places and tight in others, like she got her armor ready in her sleep or like some child dressed her instead.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:15 am

Raven saw the zombies then noticed Sune had woken up. " Hey Sune nice to see you up and running." The zombies neared them and Raven aimed his shots for their heads. He fired one bullet for each of the zombies aiming at their heads. " That should help."

Raven put his guns back into their holsters and pulled out his katanas, ready to attack the zombies.

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:38 pm

Elonia looked at the zombies. Then at Sune. Then back at the zombies. Her mind darted back and forth, debating whether to help her or to worry about herself. Shaking off her undecided feelings, El turned back to the zombies. Sune could take care of herself, and if she couldn't, that was her fault. There was no reason to risk her neck for the girl.

She drew her longsword, smirking. The zombies would come, true, but they wouldn't get much farther than that.

Koneko

Gamestar dies for that comment. Seriously.

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:54 pm

Of all the times for Raven's luck to run out. As soon as he pulled the trigger of his guns, they proceeded to explode in his hands, scorching them horribly and burying large quanities of shrapnel in his entire body. Curiously enough, no one else was even touched by the shards of flying metal.

Meanwhile, the zombies continued to advance, being within easy striking distance of Elonia should she decide to strike.

Sune's awkwardness was just a little too awkward, as the whip went wide of the zombie's face and hit the air with impressive force. Of course, the air didn't seem to care much. :(

GameStar7

Re: Mwahahaha <EG>

Unread postby GameStar7 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:54 pm

Recoiling her whip quickly, Sune decides it would be best to adjust her armor before she tries actually doing anything more offensively. The way it’s jingling around her and cutting of her breathing was more than just annoying. (What the hell is wrong with my armor? There's going to be hell to pay if anyone messed with me in my sleep!)

She holsters her whip and starts walking backwards away from the pack of zombies while making small adjustments to her armor.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs