Auric Confusion (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Meanie :{

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:15 am

Raven let out a blood curdling yell as the guns exploded. " What the hell!? I checked them. They were all fine!" Raven didn't know how deep the shrapnel went also.

He looked down at his hands. The skin was mostly charred, bruised, and red. The blood ran down through them all over the place and trickled to the ground and stained his clothes. After a few seconds he could not feel his hands but teh rest of his body ached. " What the hell is going on here?"

Raishilliah

Re: Meanie :{

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Elonia had to smirk at this. The fool had gotten his just desserts. She didn't trust guns, herself. Too likely to backfire, or explode, or... The list went on and on. Needless to say, she was sticking to her sword.

Closing her eyes, she held out the longsword straight in front of her. From the top down, it began to glow with a soft white light...

...and then she rammed it into the nearest zombie.

Koneko

If you don't know I hate you all by now, you're daft.

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:35 pm

Elonia's sword, aided by the healing energies imbued in it, sliced straight through the nearest zombie with ease, splattering its guts all over her rather messily.

Unfortunately, the next-nearest zombie didn't much like the gut-splattering violence right next to it, grabbed onto Elonia's free arm and twisted nastily, snapping it just like Raven's had been earlier.

The other two zombies, one being armed with a bow and the other with a knife, proceeded to attack Raven. The knife-wielding zombie proceeded to shove its weapon into his gut, twisting it and wreaking bloody havok with his internal organs.

The arrow from the bow-wielding zombie barely went wide, slicing off a lock of Raven's hair as he doubled over in pain from the stab to the gut. Had he not done so, he likely would've taken a shot to the heart.

Raishilliah

I must be daft, then, for I was unaware of this.

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:49 pm

Elonia shuddered in pain. The only thing that could come to mind was something to the nature of...
... ow, &%$@it. That was my arm!

Fortunately, she managed to regain her sense, and the sword once more glowed with a white light. Trying to ignore the pain that was overwhelming her senses, she swung the now-luminous sword toward the zombie still latched onto the twisted mass that was her arm.

Koneko

Except you. You're okay. ^^

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:52 pm

And once more, her healing-imbued sword proved extremely effective at dispatching the undead, lopping her assailant's head off with ease. Not to mention splattering even more gore on her.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 11/29/03 10:56 pm

GameStar7

Re: *Is Daft*Hugs the kitten*

Unread postby GameStar7 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:35 am

Finally done fixing her previous armor problem and having woken up seeing how serious this was turning, not too mention seeing that one of the Zombies had a bow, <Geeze you think you coulda at *least* told us what we were up against o_O...> Sune started her attack. Seeing as she was one of the people more or less ignored for the moment, her chance to strike seemed now. Quickly and silently, she launched herself in the air, readied her whip, and begun her attack.

<Here's the attack in case you forgot :) Since were not using TP I think it’s fair if I loose my next attack turn and instead block. I’m aiming this at anyone near the one with a bow, and the final one will be aimed at the one with a bow. When she lands, I plan on her to slash something with her shield.>

Unforgiven: Attacks several times with her whip, in repetitive strikes at an almost blinding speed. It ends in a final powerful strike with the intent on knocking them a far distance or into something. If the final attack connects it sends the creature flying. Depending on the size of the creature, it throws them a different distance. The distance is as follows, huge 0 feet, large 5 feet, normal 10 feet, small 25 feet, tiny 50 feet. May be knocked back up to twice as far with a critical.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs