Ruinnoc's Challenge [closed]

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Uncle Pervy

Re: Ruinnoc's Challenge [closed]

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:15 pm

'Well, both sides can employ agents, though." Fresca points out, "Much as we were. I wonder if anyone knows what lies in that direction?"

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:57 am

(Feel free to BS any sightseeing and indicate any purchases you would like to make. I'll provide you with prices but I don't think we need to get into RPing that in detail)

Port Sleipnir (Gray dots indicate inns, yellow blob indicates our current location)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/16/03 9:57 am

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:59 pm

(OOC: Shame on you, I'm supposed to be the only lazy poster. >:| )

Pete wandered about the town, finding many interesting things. Well, some interesting things.

...so Pete wandered about the town, being very bored, as sightseeing generall did not involve grand piracy, nature scenes, or just...things that would interest a rather dense druid. He returned to the groups current abode rather quickly, and checked to see who else was ready to go.

Uncle Pervy

The Guy who wrote that message is a lamar. :(

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:34 pm

Deciding it was best to make a few inquiries before heading out blindly, Fresca went down to speak with the innkeeper, reasoning he would hear a good deal about the surroundings

"Pardon me," She says, giving him a smile, "Might I ask a question? My friends and I are about to journey southwest, and I was wondering if there is anything of note that we we should be careful for. We'll be going that way quite a few days."

Seeing Pete walk in, Fresca waves to him.

(Neko needs to poke me when I forget things like this. Also, the Falcon that brought the message is gone, yes?)

Nekogami

Re: The Guy who wrote that message is a lamar. :(

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:45 pm

(Falcon is gone)

Then Innkeeper chuckled at the tourist's questions and happily obliged. "There the Master Magicians in Loughbourgh. Good show. They Red Floozy Fountain in Warchesterchire. The Barrow of the Grey Soldier in Lunden. And then there's always Shakerlance Theater in Stratford."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:07 pm

"Thank you, Sir," Fresca says.

Leaving him and approaching Pete, she says quietly, "I believe we have been beckoned southwest; we got a letter from someone telling us to go that way for three days, then wait."

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:42 pm

"...'kay." Pete responded. "But how'll they know where t' find us? Cause, y'know, people walk at different speeds 'n stuff, and we might not go straight southwest, case that's hard to find sometimes, and...things. They gonna look fer us on a road or somethin'?"

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:47 pm

"Outside of tracing magic, I honestly have no idea," Answers Fresca.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:04 pm

"...oh. 'kay."

The druid then returned to his current task of sitting and impatiently waiting, not trusting that Fresca was right and that whoever it was could find them.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 10/15/03 2:05 pm

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs