Deep Blue (PS, closed)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

OMG WEE! :D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat May 03, 2003 11:04 am

Midoku couldn't stop shivering, every time he tried to move his legs refused to obey, flashes of his past constantly flashing into his head...

...come one, come all! See the mysterious 'Demon Man'!

My word... it's so scary looking.

Bah, it's probably just a drow with hair glued on.

But those fangs! The eyes! It can't possibly be human or drow.

...how much you want for it? I have a few... 'uses' for something so exotic...

"...I do not wish to be put on display again..." Midoku said aloud, shivering, "I do not want to be taken away..."

...then he heard a familiar voice shout out his name from the crowd in Nekojin. He blinked, the shivering stopping for a moment.

...Miss Nekoko... he thought, looking himself over again. She had tried so hard to help him win this. As embarrased as he felt in the garment... something told him she knew what clothing would win the hearts of Nekonia. And that thought reminded Midoku that he had not been forced to do this, not this time.

...I chose to do this... it was my decision this time... not my 'keepers' or 'captors'... my own. Midoku thought, a slight look of confidence appearing on his face.

"Don't worry, Mid," Enlil says, placing a conforting hand on his shoulder "They just want to see you. If it helps, I'll come with out and walk with you, alright?"

Midoku turned to face the angel, smiling gently.

"...it is Ok. I can do this on my own... I have to... for him." Midoku nodded to her. He turned toward the stage, taking a deep breath and gulping loudly before emerging on stage before the crowd.

He tried to remember what Nekoko had shown him, smiling cheerfully as he posed on each ends of the stage for the onlooking populace, doing his best to repress the urge to shudder and run off stage. When he finally reached the center of the stage, he turned to face the audience. Midoku started to bend down into a bow, but suddenly stopped.

...you know... Stephan always says one should 'go out with a bang'... for once I think he may have the right idea. Midoku thought, a somewhat mischievous grin appearing on his face for a moment. He brought a hand to his lips, kissing it and swinging it out toward the crowd...

...followed by a long jet of flames shooting out high above the heads of the audience as he blew a kiss to the crowd. He brought his arms down so they were crossed at his stomach, holding his hands together as he bowed to the audience.

...oh dear, I hope I did not scare anyone with that... Midoku thought idly, waiting for the announcer to speak.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80  Image at: 5/3/03 11:05:06 am

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Rar posties!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat May 10, 2003 7:23 pm

Although a few of Midoku's fears were somewhat correct; the crowd did have a hard time deciding what Midoku was, that didn't keep him from garnering many many cheers, especially from the ladies. If Midoku took a good look to the back of the crowd, he would probably notice that some of the loudest cheering was coming from a group of leather-clad female nekojin, one even with fur of a light blue color.

"Wow..." Ayisha smiled, "Now if only more guys would wear swimsuits like that huh..." a male-toned groan arose from the audience, followed by laughter, "What? Are you guys embarrased to show a little ass? Hehehe...moving along...he's a fire dragon half from...earth? Wow, another Earthian! Give it up for the Earthian EL BOB!"

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: Rar posties!

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sun May 25, 2003 5:59 pm

Bob strutted out onto the stage, on cue. Whereas a few people might need to suck in their stomachs to show off their physique, Bob actually had to push OUT, so he didn't appear to be paper thin, like some of the actresses he had seen on television. But that was neither here nor there. He was embarassed doing this, as he was afraid to give a speech in front of a crowd, let alone prance about half naked in front of many horny females, and perhaps a few horny males as well. But he was there, and there was a possibility of money, and so he decided to put on a show. And so, he showed off his "muscles," strutted around like he owned the place, and silently wished that a merciful god would kill him.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*filler wai!... or something*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm

Bob's thoughts echoed many of the same thoughts Midoku had thought himself earlier, the blue mage standing perfectly still offstage.

"...I...just....in...front of...all...those..." he mumbled to himself, his bright green eyes wide staring at the floor in front of him.

Uncle Pervy

Someone has to keep it breathing

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed May 28, 2003 12:41 pm

Enlil sat down by Mid, not truly caring about the connotations that passersby might take from the action.

"And they loved you," she says, placing a hand on Mid's shoulder. "They cheered and applauded for you. Don't be embarassed, everyone enjoyed it. And, I'm proud that you were able to overcome that fear on your own."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Rar posties!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri May 30, 2003 10:27 pm

Bob received cheers, though the weren't particularily loud, save one from the back...with sort of a Rivan accent.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW STRUT THAT SEXAY TAIL! WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!"

Bob probably didn't have to guess who that was.

"Absolutely amazing! Up we have our final contestant!" Ayisha pulled out her card, laughing softly, "It seems as if we have another Earthian here with us! Hailing from the country of Bahamas! A young blue mage by the name of.....SARA GENTZ! Show your stuff girlfriend!"

Sara felt the quick feeling of butterflies in her stomach, though it didn't take her long to quell that feeling. It was just a swimsuit contest, she had done many of them before....the feeling returned again. Yes she had done them before, but those were on earth and her body didn't have those weird markings on it.

Karis said some people might find it attractive...I have nothing to lose, I hardly know the people in this country.... She glanced nervously over at Karis, took a deep breath, and stepped out on the stage. With a big smile on her face she strutted down the lane, striking poses, pivoting easily without hesitation, head up, back straight, eyes forward, flirt with the crowd. Her experience was apparent. The crowd was a bit edgy for a moment before cheering and clapping politely.

Not...such a loud reaction, I must not have done so well... With a final smile and a bow, Sara strutted offstage.

"And that was the final contestant! For the next few minutes the judges will be consulting to reach their final descisions! Until then sit back and chill to the tunes of Sir Kits-a-lot!"

(OOC: Will do actual GM stuff in a bit! Wee!)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Someone has to keep it breathing

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat May 31, 2003 11:10 am

Midoku looked up from the floor a moment, glancing at Enlil and smiling politely.

"...that is kind of you to say, Miss Enlil. However..."

He glanced off stage, past the crowd at the Nekonian jail lying in the distance.

"...I most definitely had help." he said, with a small sigh and a slight heave to his shoulders.

...I only hope that this will be sufficient to free Stephan... I fear what else I may have to resort to otherwise... Midoku thought, with a bit of a shudder. He heard footsteps behind him, turning to see Sarah coming off the stage. From the faint cheering and loud voice of the announcer, it seemed she had just finished her turn.

...of course, Sarah is also my friend... and she is a stranger to this world, it would be pleasant for her to accomplish something here... even this. the blue mage thought to himself, turning to face her and smiling a bit more genuinely than before.

"It would seem the audience enjoyed your presentation as welll Sarah, congratulations." Midoku said, giving her a brief hug. As he pulled back, he noticed that she as well seemed to be troubled, her expression filled with worry.

"...is something the matter?" he asked her.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat May 31, 2003 11:25 am

Bob was relaxing off to the side, as having his nerves shot to hell wasn't something he was accustomed to. He smiled at Sarah, indicating that she did a good job, and then sighed. He knew he didn't win, but at least he tried something new.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat May 31, 2003 3:06 pm

Enlil looks at Sarah, and Bob as well, and smiles encouragingly. Nothing more need be said, to her mind.

I hope you enjoyed that, Estyn.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

HOLY SHIT I'M GMING

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:20 pm

"ALRIGHT! Now all contestants up on stage! The judges have FINALLY made their decisions!"

The contestants, Enlil, Sara, Karis, Midoku, Bob, and Sara all lined up upon the stage, still dressed in their swimsuits.

"And in fifth place....SARA GENTZ!" The crowd clapped and cheered politely.

Sara's eyes suddenly widened in shock, her heart feeling like it just dropped to the bottom of her chest.

I ....came in...last?!

"Fourth Place....EL BOB!" More applause followed, the host responding by scrunching up her face, "Can we please hold the applause until all the results have been announced? Thank you!"

"Third place...MIDOKU TORINAS!" There were a few wild screams in the back that were quickly silenced with a glare, "Second place......."

She deliberately held her breath, prompting an annoyed shout from one of the audience members in Nekonian, which Nekoko would understand as "GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!"

"ENLIL! And the winner of the annual Kitiwai festival swimsuit contest is...KARISUMA!" The crowd exploded into wild cheers and clapping.

"First place winner receives 5000 mrr and their VERY OWN GRIFFY!" A small griffon-like creature about the size of a pony was lead out onstage by a siamese nekojin, who handed the tether over to Karis, along with a rather large bag full of money, which was roughly 10000 in gil according to the current conversions.

"Second place receives 2500 mrr and a certificate to the well known Hotte Springs resort good for one day of premium pampering!" The siamese bounced over happily and awarded Enlil with her prizes.

"Third place wins 500 mrr and one all you can eat meal at Sashimi Sashimi!"

"Fourth place receives 300 mrr and fith place gets one free night at the Red Ruff resort hotel! I'd like to thank all participants this year and invite everyone to visit our sponsors, the Pretty Kitty boutique!"

The moment Sara was handed the certificate, she shuffled offstage, looking very distraught.

I ..came in last...I've...never come in last... She covered her face with one of her hands.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: HOLY SHIT I'M GMING

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:25 pm

Bob shuffled off stage, content with his prize, and ranking. He grinned widely, suprised that he wasn't last place. Oh, yeah... He thought, I'm almost-sorta-kinda-maybe sexy! And now he was a slightly richer almost-sorta-kinda-maybe sexy dragonhalf. And money was good, especially when it was shiney. He walked up to Karisuma. "Congrats. You do well." He smiled. After all, being polite to the winner was...well, it was polite.

pd Rydia

YAY!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:28 pm

"Mrr?"

Kawa didn't understand what was going on, but there was one important thing he was able to pick up on.

His human was upset.

This wouldn't do.

He quickly trotted over to Sara, weaving a figure eight pattern around her legs. His face was tilted up, a fuzzy beacon of friendliness, begging Sara's confidence.

::Love, peace, friendship:: he telepathed semi-subtle feelings to the girl, in hopes of cheering her up.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:36 pm

"Sara! Sara! I can't believe I won!" Karis yelled excitedly, dashing away from Bob and practically tackling the girl with a very enthusiastic hug, the grin on his face unparalleled by anything Sara had ever seen before. For Karis, the thrill was not in the winning itself, or even in the fact that he knew he had the approval of the crowds--instead, his joy was derived from the fact that not only had he had fun participating in the contest, but he would be able to afford a nice present for Sara, and he had also picked up the coolest pet ever. After a moment's realization, he released Sara from his exuberant hug and stared her in the face, beaming.

"Don't worry that you didn't win," he said comfortingly, placing a hand on her shoulder and smiling at the younger girl. "I still think you're prettier than half of the winners." Karis sheepishly lowered his eyes somewhat, not sure if he could continue to meet Sara's gaze after making such a remark, realized he was involuntarily staring at her chest and resumed eye contact. Idly, he scratched his head, wondering where he should head first with his prize money.

Then, an idea struck him--the classic method of showing appreciation for a girl was simply to take them someplace nice and make sure they had a good time, or so he was always taught. Thus, he opted for the simple route, shifting his weight and relaxing his pose, giving off an undeniably casual air. "You want to go to a nice restaurant and get some food to celebrate, Sara?"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:54 pm

Sara, having being about to bend over and pick up Kawa, was nearly knocked over by Karis and yelped in suprise, staring up at him. He could easily tell that Sara was pretty much getting ready to cry, but couldn't help but smile at Karis's happiness. Blushing a little, she bent over and picked up Kawa, holding him in her arms and petting him gently.

"We...go eat? Eating good, hungry."

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:02 pm

She looks kind of upset, Karis thought worriedly, putting his arms around Sara. "Don't worry about the fact that you didn't win, Sara, it's alright...there are more important things than silly swimsuit contests in life!"

He stepped back from the girl, trying to think of a good way to make his point, and, spying Kawa, an idea sparked in his mind. "Hey, for example, look at Kawa. Kawa doesn't care if you lost the swimsuit contest! In fact, he probably still loves you just as much, because you're his friend." Karis blinked, grinning hopefully at Sara. "It's not worth getting upset over something so unimportant...I'd have voted for you over myself any day anyway...besides, who cares what a bunch of strangers think of your outward appearance? I know you better than any of them, and I still think you're great." The mediator smiled brightly, trying to cheer Sara up as best he possibly could--after all, he hated seeing her, or anyone else for that matter, in a depressed or sad mood. People were considerably less attractive and fun when they were upset.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:04 pm

Bob's wings twitched. That was really quite rude. He kept an eye on Karis, mainly because he thought of Sara like one would think of a sister, and he wanted to make sure this crazy kid would be okay. He muttered under his breath about disrespectful teenagers, then realized he was technically still a teenager, and shut up.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:13 pm

Karis turned around to face the others, still grinning as always, excited and jubilant as was his normal disposition. "Hey, you guys are all welcome to come, too, I'll get dinner for everyone tonight! We can go wherever you want..."

Uncle Pervy

BADGERING WORKS.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:20 pm

Enlil accepted her prize with a gentle smile. "Thank you," she said to the Siamese-patterned nekojin. She already had plans for the mrr, for it would go to helping the homeless, as does the rest of her money. As for the Certificate, it would be something to enjoy with Estyn one of these days. It made her feel rather nice that her song touched the hearts of so many.

She smiles at Mid next and says, "Is it not as I said? People love you for being a wonderful person. If its alright, though, I want to be sure that Sara is going to be okay."

With that, she starts after Sara. Privately, Enlil hoped the woman wouldn't nurse a grudge against her for placing higher. Hopefully, she would be able to say something to help her her, though.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

SUCK IT >:{

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:33 pm

"We all eat together!" Sara managed a smile, placing Kawa on her shoulder, "We eat big! And happy!"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

WEEE =D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:35 pm

"...I came in 3rd..."

Midoku stared at his certificate, then at the sum of mrrr in his other hand, then back at the certificate.

"...I came in 3rd..."

Though he often convinced himself otherwise, the current evidence actually made Midoku consider something. That perhaps, just maybe, what Nekoko had spent most of the day telling him, and what Stephan always told him every day may actually be true.

He really was a beautiful individual, somehow.

"I only wish this were enough to cover the bail... *sigh*... I would have truly enjoyed taking him out to this restaurant." Midoku thought to himself outloud, gathering up and putting on his robes and hat, which Nekoko had been kind enough to bring along. Speaking of whom, the mage realized he had not seen her since stepping out on stage, glancing about to find the reclusive nekojin 'ninja'

"...Ms. Nekoko, are you still here?" he asked, too far away and distracted to notice Karis' offer.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: WEEE =D

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:07 pm

"I go." Bob nodded to Karis. "Food good. Perhaps we get..." he paused, and then thought. What the hell was the Gaeran equivelent of Mexican food? "Um...get...food!" He blushed, embarassed at his lack of vocabulary.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:20 pm

"LOVE NO JUTSU!" the nekojin glomped him from behind and screamed proudly. "YOU DID GREAT! Third isn't bad at all!" She laughed and clapped. "I cheered for you the whole time!"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:19 am

"Midoku come to!" Sara beamed, glancing around the crowd, "Midoku! Midoku!" spotting her kindered blue friend, Sara skipped over and tugged on his arm, "Midoku! Come eat with friends!"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:02 am

Midoku's green eyes went wide a moment at the sudden glomp, then he calmed down once he realized who it was, blushing a bit and returning the glomp.

"Why... um... thank you Miss Nekoko." He smiled to her, looking mildly embarassed at the praise, "It was definitely most helpful to know you were on my side out there. I am uncertain how much I can express my appreciation to you."

The mage felt a sudden tug on his arm, looking over to see Sara smiling at him, insisting the mage come with her and her friends to dinner.

"Oh, I would not dare miss it Miss Sara!" Midoku said to her, smiling cheerfully, "We have not really seen much of one another for a good while, it would be good to be able to speak again."

The blue mage recalled the excited nekojin currently huggling him, looking to her and smiling before he turned back to Sara.

"Would it be alright if Miss Nekoko here joined us? I could not have accomplished any of this without her assistance."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:48 am

The earthian blinked, interpreting Midoku's words slowly as she looked to Nekoko, "I...know you!" She exclaimed, her eyes widening in recognition, "I meet you before!"

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:09 pm

Nekoko blinked at the strange common and considered him. "Hmmm, really?" She strained to recall their last meeting. "Was it at Laeze Hill?...No....Maybe Enchufa........Noooo."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:53 pm

Enlil, for her own part, stood back. It seemed that Sara was coping well enough. It would be better if Karis spoke with her now. She would wait until everyone else had their turn. However, it would be nice to get back into her proper clothing...

"Perhaps we should go get changed?" Enlil suggests to her various friends in the crowd.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:24 pm

Sara blinked, "Change? Change how? Clothes?" she looked down at the bathing suit she was still wearing, "Oh! We change! Then eat!" Grinning, she marched off backstage to the private changing booths that were provided to the contest participants.

Inwardly, she still felt rather down about bombing the contest, but she'd be darned if she'd let her friends know it.

Meanwhile, the griffy Karis had been given snorted, pawing at the ground impatiently.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:05 pm

Enlil does much as Sara did, slipping back into her robes. Placing the certificate and, with some difficulty, the bag of mrr within her robes, the angel places her katana back on her belt and walks from the changing room.

Privately, she is still quite pleased that so many people seemed to enjoy her song. A simple thing, but it was the reason that she was originally given life. Even though her purpose has changed so much from that time, it is still pleasing to fulfill her original one as well.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:22 pm

Bob quickly changed. He decided to leave his jacket unzipped, to project that total almost-kinda-sorta-maybe sexy aura he now cultivated. He pocketed his shineys...er, money. He was ready to go.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:30 pm

As everyone prepared to get ready, a thought occured to the blue skinned magic user.

"...where shall we be eating, exactly?" he inquired.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:39 pm

"Um...dunno..." Sara looked at Nekoko, expecting her to answer this question.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:17 am

Nekoko looked slightly embarrassed then began thinking. "Well, we could eat at Kat's. It's not far and she's got loads of good food."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:21 pm

"Please, lead the way," Enlil says to Nekoko. She wasn't particularly hungry at the moment, but a nice place to sit down would be lovely. Having met so many friends at the festival, it would be nice to have somewhere relaxed to talk with them.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:17 pm

Nekoko nodded and lead them through the crowded streets to a small restaurant. Inside it was full to capacity and looked as though they'd get no seats.

Nekoko looked around for a waitress. "OY! KUMIKOOOOO!"

A droopy looking nekojin with ears that folded over put down an order at a table and looked up. "Ah! Ko-chan! O-hisashiburi!"

"Un!" Nekoko responded. "Teeburu ga aru?"

Kumiko nodded and pointed to a a roomed separated from the main bar by a curtain. "Mochiron, mochiron!"

"Yokatta!" the ninja turned to the rest. "Right this way." She lead them to the room Kumiko indicated. Inside were a few smaller tables and a nicer interior from the main. Nekoko took a seat.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:10 pm

Enlil walks into the restuarant as well, smiling politely at the nekojin in the front room. As Nekoko leads the group back, Enlil takes a seat not too close to the wall, after adjusting her wings to not cramp against the chair.

"Is everyone enjoying the festival?" She asks, hoping to keep the conversation away from the contest for Sara's sake. She didn't want the Terran to think that she was lording her victory over her. Unconsciously, she ran a hand over one of the plushies she had gathered from the festival.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:36 am

Nekoko patted Midoku. "Yep. I'm havin' a blast thanks to Midoku-san."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Prison Antics =D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:02 am

"Th...that is kind of you to say, Miss Nekoko..." Midoku answered from his seat next to her, a soft purple blush in his cheeks, "I only regret I have yet to repay all of your kindness. This money will certainly go a long way in helping Stephan..."

"...."

As he said this, he couldn't hold back a brief sigh. Here he was, out with old and new friends enjoying a meal, and who knew what Stephan was currently going through...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"...and what do I have to f@#$ing put up with all the time?! 'Gaijin no baka' " The former Dark Knight ranted, pacing back and forth behind the bars, "I don't even know what it bloody means, but I know they're insulting me!"

"Well... I hear ya there amigo... damn pussies." one of his cellmates said, obviously an inujin from his appearance. He resembled a doberman, with small ears and no tail, dark body fur and light brown covering his lower jaw, neck and stomach. His muzzle was long and appeared pointed, much like a triangle, with a small nose on the end. From his build, it appeared he was more athletically inclinded, for things like running or swimming at great speed.

"Inf@#$#ingdeed, I don't even know why the @#$#@ I keep coming here." Stephan nodded toward the outside of the cell.

"Cause you have no choice, si?" the inujin answered, getting a nod from the angry Hyral sibling.

"In@#$#@ingdeed... 'Oh it'll be a brief trip into Nekonia' my arse... *sigh*... now I'm @#$#@$ing stuck in this @$#@$ing place... gah..."

"Is not so bad amigo.. they take us out to do work... part of prison system here." the inujin nodded, getting an annoyed shudder from Stephan in response.

"So we have to do their @#$@#$ing dirtywork too?! What kind of @#$@#$ bull@#$ is that?!?!"

"Hey hey, calm yourself. The inujin said, getting up and walking over. He placed a hand on Stephan's shoulder, massaging it a bit, "Don't want the guards here."

Stephan sighed, his shoulders slouching a bit in reluctance, "...I guess. Last thing I wanna deal with is more pussies today."

"Indeed..."

Stephan's shoulders stiffened right back, as he noticed the Inujin's free paw was now firmly attached to his backside.

"Eduardo is much more pleasant to deal with, yes?" the Inujin said, with a sharp toothy grin, his muzzle resting on Stephan's shoulder.

"............"

".................."

"...you have 3 seconds to move your paw off my ass, or I tear it off of the socket and shove it up yours." Stephan said with an enraged glare. The inujin shrugged with his free shoulder, moving his hand off and back to his side.

"Fine amigo, but know I am here if you change mind. Who know how long till you see boyfriend, yes? Hate to see someone so cute so lonely." He said, giving a little wink as he went off to another corner of the cell. Stephan grabbed the bars with a tight grip, arms shaking a bit in rage. Violent thoughts involving sharp objects crossed his mind...

Unfortunately, along with images of the rather nicely build inujin.

"..........."

"................."

.....MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID Stephan screamed to himself.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

...strange... I suddenly feel more ackward than usual... very curious... Midoku thought. The mage shrugged it off, assuming it was just his usual shyness around strangers and groups.

"So, Miss Sara, what brings you to Nekonia?" He asked her, hoping he could join her in the conversation.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Prison Antics =D

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:10 pm

"Wanted to see Nekonia, Karis tell me of Kitiwai festi...val.." she struggled to remember the words. In the few months she could remember being taught common by Hakaril, Karis, Anion, and others, she had made considerable progress.

"I travel with Karis, we have fun and find trouble. Ran into mean old" =necromancer= "who made fun of my talking." Sara pouted a little, shifting in her seat, which she made sure to get near Karis.

Uncle Pervy

Re: Prison Antics =D

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:24 pm

Enlil nods, thinking back to Baeltinn for a moment. She smiled at the memory of his rather grand plans for the Agtherim Academy.

"His name was Baeltinn Agtherim," Enlil supplies. "He was a necromancer, one simply taking the wrong path. Karis did such a wonderful job of showing him this." She smiled warmly at the meditator. Then she asked, "So, what will you do with your new friend?"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs